Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh god!"

She gritted her teeth, growling out her words. Brent's size and thickness proved to be a heavy task for Christina. She slid her hands down to the edge of the desk, desperate to grip ahold of something, as she knew he was going to fuck her senseless. As badly as she desired it, she at least had to hope he did not push her into an orgasm too early. They still had something else to talk about besides the fucking.

"Fuck me, boss!"

Giving in to stroke his ego, Christina moaned her words as Brent began to thrust faster. She heard him groan while pumping his cock in her pussy. Her wet, rippled walls stretched their best to sheath his cock.

"That's a good girl."

Her breasts began to bounce and jiggle around as their bodies were now smacking together. His balls slapped against the undersides of her booty. She leaned her head down as the sound of their bodies hitting together grew louder with each passing second. Swallowing her breath, Christina tried to hold back from screaming again.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHHH!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The noises were only interrupted by Brent's groans and Christina's moans. Over and over, he slammed into her cunt, bottoming out every time. Her breasts were shaking and wobbling all over the place until he moved his hands to squeeze them from behind. Christina raised her head and set her eyes on the mask hanging on the wall. For a second, she thought the eyes were reflecting back at her in a visible lens. She felt his fingers sinking down into her smooth skin, squeezing her breasts hard as her nipples poked into his palms. She closed her eyes and then reopened them while screaming as he let go of her right boob.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHH, YES!!"

Spank! His right hand slapped her ass with authority. Brent continued to thrust his cock into her pussy, but slowed down. His thrusts remained hard, making her body tremble and her breasts shake all about after he moved his other hand. Christina whimpered. Despite how big he was, she did not want the man to stop now. She was about to become desperate to reach her climax and have that sweet release.

"KEEP FUCKING ME!! DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!"

Despite her pleas, Brent did come to a halt with his shaft still buried in her tight cunt. He reached for her hair with his right hand, snatching it up and shoving her body down onto the desk. Her breasts pressed into the white papers, sliding them forward. Christina slid her hands forward, her left arm knocking something off the desk to make a loud crash down on the floor. She groaned at his rough touch.

"You wanna beg for something but forget to address me as your boss?"

Pouting and grunting, Christina gritted her teeth. Brent raised his left arm up high and then sent the palm of his left hand across her ass.

"Oh god!"

She was not expecting him to spank her so hard. Brent snatched at her hair, pulling several locks as he spoke again.

"Got something to say to me?"

"Yes boss!"

"Aha! Now that's more like it! Tell the big boss man what you want!"

Spank! His hand slapped her buttocks again, but not as hard as before. A red mark began to form across her left cheek. Christina pouted as Brent began to slowly thrust his cock inside her again.

"Come on, talk to me. I don't have all day to listen to you beg. [Do I need to spank you some more?]"

Whimpering softly, she let out a sigh before moaning her words out.

"Ohhhhhh, boss! I need you to fuck me until I cum! I don't want it, I NEED IT!!"

Too proud to beg and too stubborn to tell him what he wanted, Christina got her point across. Her voice echoed throughout the office as Brent resumed thrusting. Crying out in pleasure, Christina gasped as she felt inch after inch of his cock pumping into her. She closed her eyes, feeling his fingers pull her hair tightly. The desk did not move, proving that it was a sturdy piece of furniture.

"Oh god! Ohhhh god, yes! YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME!!"

Christina spread her fingers out in a desperate attempt to grip the opposite side, but she could not reach for it. Her right arm slid across the table, scattering a few papers to the floor as Brent continued to use all the strength in his body to slam his cock in her cunt. She grunted, gritting her teeth before he snatched her hair up and raised her off the table. With one hand holding her hair, he wrapped his free arm around her chest. His forearm pressed against her large breasts. Christina opened her eyes, still gritting her teeth as her moans became lustful growls. Her eyes focused on the mask hanging on the wall as she felt his cock still pumping inside her.

"OH GOD, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

At last, that feeling she longed for had come. Christina's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she curled her toes up inside her heels. She shook her hands around as she squealed and felt her legs shaking uncontrollably. Brent knew this feeling all too well from experience, as he stopped thrusting and stood there to feel her juices flooding his cock from inside her pussy. Her walls trembled and gripped him like many a slut that he's fucked in his office. Unable to think straight, Christina's eyes widened as she gazed back at the mask on the wall. As she tried to catch her breath, a strange feeling entered her mind. There was something about that mask that made Christina feel as if she were being watched. It must have been the artistic appearance alone.

"I'm amazed you can still stand after that."

Brent's voice snapped her back into reality. He took a step back and carefully extracted his pole from her cunt. Juices trickled down her thighs as she pushed her hands down over the desk, leaning herself up. Christina sighed, still trying to catch her breath. Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, she glanced towards the chaise lounge chair. Brent stood there, watching her turn and move to that chair. She plopped her ass down over the cushion seat, gazing back at him. Her eyes quickly shifted below, noticing the glimmer of his cock dripping in her juices. He managed to hold himself back from blowing his load. That told Christina that he had other ideas in mind and was saving his orgasm for another event that involved her body.

"I don't think we're done yet, boss."

Sarcasm oozed from her tone of voice with those words. Brent slowly curved his lips into a grin, flashing his full teeth. He shook his head, answering her back.

"No, we're not done yet. You've still got one hole that needs filling."

I should've known that's what he wanted, Christina thought to herself. A man like this did not fixate on just one part of her body. He wanted to explore every curve and do all that was possible with her, she believed. Or maybe it was more simple than that, as he referred to a hole he had yet to fuck. At least he was not overly obsessed with her ass, like one young man she encountered earlier in the week. For Brent's sake, she was impressed enough to offer her ass to him. Rising up from the chair, Christina turned around to face it.

"I want you face down over that chair, babe."

Before she could get into position, he was already ordering her around. She chuckled and bent over, allowing him to see the full size of her booty.

"Face down, ass up. Is that how you like to fuck a woman in the ass, Brent?"

Still bent over, her ass cheeks spread down the crack, but not far enough to reveal the hole.

"Get back on the chair."

Was that all he could say? Christina was slightly disappointed that he was not interested in dirty talk. Following his orders, she sank her knees down into the cushions of the chair and pressed the front of her body against the backrest. Brent stepped behind her, as Christina witnessed his shadow from the corner of her left eye. Within seconds, she felt his strong hands squeezing her ass cheeks. She moaned, pushing the right side of her face against the backrest of the lounge chair. The feeling in his hands became absent a few seconds later as Brent clapped to get her attention.

"Pull those cheeks open for me, honey. Let me see what I'm working with."

Not expecting this from him, Christina sighed. She obliged, eager to please him as she slid her sweaty hands back to caress her own skin. If only she could see the sinister grin across his lips as she pulled her soft, big cheeks apart exposing her puckered hole to his eyes.

"Well, well. Looks like someone's a bit of an anal slut,"

Brent said examining her pink asshole. He worked up a gob of spit in his mouth and discharged it onto her back door hole. Christina sighed at the feeling of his warm saliva. Closing her eyes, she anticipated the feeling of his cock shoved up her ass. If she could handle it in her pussy, Christina had to believe she was strong enough to handle it in the other hole. She did not have to wait long as the head of his cock pushed in. With a soft moan, Christina opened her eyes and gasped.

"Ohhhhhh, this is a tight ass."

He sighed in relief while slowly pushing his cock into her ass. Christina whimpered as she felt more inches sliding in. She began to panic as the seconds passed.

"No way is that thing going to fit."

Her complaint was met with laughter from Brent.

"You weren't talking like that when it was in your mouth or in your cunt."

Christina let out a sigh of frustration. Brent knew how to push her buttons with the right words. The young men she had slept with before him did not try to challenge her, but this man did. She groaned, not wanting to back down now. With her hands still gripping her ass cheeks, Christina pulled them further apart in an attempt to stretch her hole.

"Then what are you waiting for!? Go ahead and push it all the way in!"

"Alright then. Let's see how much your ass can take."

If not for spreading her ass cheeks, Christina was confident he would have spanked her for that snarky statement. Brent thrust his cock further into her ass while squeezing the left side. Christina closed her eyes and began to groan. Her voice shifted to a higher pitch, causing him to chuckle again. Most of his cock was up her ass now, but not entirely.

"It's so fucking deep!"

She cried out before gritting her teeth and groaning. This time, Brent did not laugh to taunt her.

"Push back on me all the way."

Was he serious? Christina sighed and wanted to roll her eyes. She could not believe his request.

"Seriously? You can't pump it all in? I thought you wanted to fuck my ass."

"I do, but you need to prove to me that you want it. You do want to know about that locked door don't you?"

Moving her hands away from her ass, Christina pushed her palms into the backrest cushion of the lounge chair. She used her hands to push back, groaning the entire time as she felt his cock slide deeper into her ass.

"Fuck! I know you've got a big cock, but it feels even bigger in my ass!!"

He moaned at her truthful admission, blurted out between moans. Christina expected him to laugh and taunt her, but Brent seemed genuinely proud that she had admitted this to him. Her asshole stretched wider than it ever had to accommodate his girth. The final inches were in. Christina had no desire to admit it to him, but she was content at this moment. Brent grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back.

"Keep those cheeks spread. Do not move your hands away."

If there was ever a question about who was in control, Brent settled the answer with his stern voice. Christina obeyed, planting her hands on her ass cheeks and sinking her fingers down into her firm skin. Brent reached for her hair with his right hand, snatching a grip to keep her face pushed into the backrest cushion. His left hand gripped her left wrist, keeping her own hand pressing against her ass cheek. As he began to thrust, Christina panted and groaned.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh god!"

Brent proceeded to pull back nearly all the way out of her ass, his bulbous cock head pulling at her stretched ass before forcing himself down back into her full depth.

"You wanna scream now for me? Is that what you're trying to do?"

Just when she thought he was finished taunting her, Brent pushed her buttons like before. Christina gritted her teeth upon feeling several inches of his shaft pump in and out of her ass. Her soft cries became growling groans that echoed throughout the room. Brent curled his fingers in her hair, snatching hard to move her head.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!"

Christina moved her right away from her ass. Brent groaned at her disobedience and let go of her hair to use his right hand to spank the other side of her ass hard.

"What did I tell you!? I want those fucking cheeks spread!"

Spank! He smacked her ass even harder while thrusting his cock deep into her ass. Christina nearly jumped as she moved her right hand back. Brent grabbed her arm, now gripping both of her wrists as he kept them behind her back. Christina screamed louder as he continued to fuck her ass.

"FUCK!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Brent pulled out completely, Christina's ass still spread wide by her own hands and admired her pink asshole still holding the memory of his girth.

"For a Hollywood star, you gape like a whore."

Brent grunted as he continued to thrust back into her ass. He was not done taunting her yet.

"Maybe that's what you really are. A Hollywood whore!"

Over and over, he thrust inch after inch of his long shaft into her tight ass. That dark little hole had widened and was now gaping as a result of this hard pounding. Christina stopped groaning as her sweaty hands slipped over her smooth skin. She kept her ass cheeks spread for him, crying out in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"YES!! YESSSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! YESSSS, YESSSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Her loud voice had become high-pitched, piercing Brent's eardrums. He continued to pound her ass, rocking the lounge chair back and forth. Christina closed her eyes, panting and gasping for breath until she felt him slow down. Brent let go of her arms and began to slowly extract his cock from her gaping asshole. Before he did so, he made three final thrusts. The man stood there and watched most of his cock disappear into her ass one final time before he finally pulled out for good. Even though he let go of her wrists, Christina kept her hands planted on her ass cheeks, still spreading them so he could properly see her gaped asshole. After a few seconds in this pose, she quickly turned around and dropped to the floor. Brent took one step back and watched as Christina grabbed his cock.

Despite how he acted when she was on the lounge chair, Brent seemed hesitant to reassure her of his control at the moment. He did not stop her from gripping his cock and spitting on the head. Brent smiled as Christina went from ass to mouth, now slobbering on the first few inches of his shaft. She used her free hand to cup his balls, giving them a loving squeeze after neglecting them earlier. Through all this fucking, Christina knew he had to be close to finally exploding. She was bound and determined to make him cum. Whether she would be tasting it or receiving a mess on her skin was the real question she pondered. Whatever he was going to do, Christina was not worried in the least bit. She made a muffled moaning sound while bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of his cock. Knowing the struggle she had with deepthroating him, Christina made an effort to push it to the back of her throat again, but gagged and quickly gave up. She extracted his shaft from her lips with a popping sound.

"Mmmmmmmm, I know you've got some cum for me."

She wanked his cock up and down with her right hand while speaking.

"You've got a hot, creamy load for me in these big, heavy balls, don't you?"

Flashing her teeth in a grin, Christina squeezed his nuts with her left hand. She was hoping he would at least grunt or moan to her, but Brent had proven to be tougher than the men before him. Lowering her head, Christina took one look at his hairy nut sack and then brushed her tongue across it. Using both hands, Christina helped herself to feed his balls into her mouth. It was a struggle to get them into her mouth, but she managed. Slobbering and sucking noises echoed loudly, but it was still not enough to make Brent moan. The noises her mouth made became louder as she gargled on his nuts now. Christina finally stopped and released his balls from her mouth to return her lips to his shaft. When she pushed the head back between her lips, Brent lowered his right hand to the back of her head.

She should have known he would take control. Instead of bucking his hips like he did earlier, he fucked her mouth by pushing her head up and down. His fingers curled up into a grip of her hair. Christina closed her eyes and sucked inch after inch of his strong shaft. Brent exhaled deeply. When she opened her eyes and gazed up, Christina was shocked to see that he did not appear to be struggling with the look on his face. She reminded herself that he had to be close to reaching his climax. No words were spoken as he pushed her mouth all the way down one final time. One last chance to try and deep-throat the entirety of this dick. Christina was not someone to simply give up. That feeling of choking on this shaft was familiar to her as she struggled with it yet again. She could hear Brent sigh as he pushed her head down further.

"At least you try, but that's not good enough. We'll work on this later."

Her eyes began to water as the head of his cock poked near the back of her throat. Brent pulled her hair hard to extract his cock from her mouth. Christina gasped for air, opening her eyes wide. She exhaled as Brent gripped his cock and rubbed it against the left side of her face. Christina closed her eyes again as he began to slap his cock up against her face. Smack. Smack. Smack. The feeling made her whimper softly, blinking her eyes each time his pole beat against her face.

"Ohhhh... Are you gonna... cum for me?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum all over you."

So that answered one of her questions, but not where he was making the mess. Brent pushed his cock to the other side of her face and gave it one hard thumping smack. He pulled his cock away from her face and took a step back. Christina rested on her knees, moving her hands to her giant breasts. From where she sat, his cock was aimed directly at her face. Brent did not have to tell her in spoken words that she was getting a facial. In case his cum missed her face, Christina held her breasts up to catch any misfires. Maybe he would be distracted enough to glaze her breasts, but she doubted that. This was a man with a plan who knew what he wanted.

"You want it, babe? You want my cum all over your fucking face!?"

Christina gritted her teeth, taunting him with the expression on her face alone.

"Yeah! Cum on my fucking face! Ahhhhh!"

She stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes. Brent grunted loudly as his throbbing cock began to erupt in his hand. A thick wad of cum splattered on her forehead, streaking into her hair. Another wad missed her face entirely, landing in her hair. Christina lowered her head and kept her eyes shut. Strings of cum splattered onto the left side of her face, streaking into her eyebrows and hair. She could feel the gobs of cum on her forehead beginning to drip down, but Brent was not done yet. He groaned, crying out in pleasure as more cum shot from his cock, splattering across her left cheek and neck. Christina grinned at the fact she had at least received a pearl necklace of sorts. As she opened her eyes, she saw Brent shove his cock up against her left cheek and squeeze out the final drops of cum.

"You made a mess all over my face. I think this is what you've been wanting to do all night."

Brent chuckled at her statement. He smirked while smearing the final drops of cum into her left cheek. Christina moaned and closed her eyes as she could feel streams of cum dripping down her face now. Brent was out of breath after such a hard orgasm, but he did not seem fatigued like her. Through all this hard fucking, she had forgotten entirely the true reason she ventured to his office. Only now was she beginning to remember the questions she had about that locked staircase. This may not have been the proper time to have that discussion, but Christina did not care.