Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how was I?"

"You're good for a Hollywood star."

With a sigh, Christina nearly rolled her eyes at that comment. He almost sounded disappointed in her since he knew of her status and fame. Brent was not star-struck by her appearance alone, like the younger men before him. As the cum dripped from her face, Christina licked her lips and spoke again.

"Is now a good time to ask about the staircase? You said if I impressed you, you would tell me something."

He laughed, flashing his teeth before shaking his head.

"I also told you it's a secret to everybody. The door might or might not be unlocked tomorrow afternoon."

Not a clear answer, but still better than being told nothing. Christina wiped some of the cum from her face as Brent spoke again.

"Get cleaned up, put your clothes back on, and get outta here. I'll be seeing you again real soon."

After their hard fucking, Brent was quick to dismiss her. Christina pouted, but she saw no reason to begin an argument over his rudeness. At least she did not have to worry about waking up in another man's bed and finding herself alone. She crawled on the floor, grabbing her bra and the blue dress. Christina sighed, as she could not think of what she wanted to tell him before getting dressed to leave. This wild night had satisfied her, but she did not want to give a boost to his already inflated ego. Her body was going to be sore tomorrow, Christina was already thinking to herself. As she climbed up from the floor, clutching some of her clothes, Christina took one last glance at the mask hanging on the wall behind his desk before preparing to get dressed. The man stood there, hands planted on his hips, watching proudly as she began to get dressed. Christina figured she would wash her face last before finally leaving his office.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Down the long corridor and dark hallway, Christina's shadow cast on the right wall as she stood in facing those familiar black metal bars. True to Brent's word, the stairwell was unlocked and neglected. As she stood there, Christina felt nervous. After the office fucking with Brent last night, she cleaned up and went back to her suite room to immediately fell asleep in bed. Her body was sore and achy, especially her ass after the way he pounded her on that chair. Despite feeling sluggish, no amount of muscle pains were going to prevent her from exploring beyond that door today. Brent had given her the right information, and she was thankful for that. Her long red hair was curled up in a high ponytail. Since she was not going out in public spaces in the hotel, Christina put on a simple black blouse to go with a pair of matching pants.

High heels were probably a poor choice of shoes for climbing stairs due to the noise they made alone. Christina knew she should have considered that before leaving, but it was too late to go back and change into a pair of quieter shoes. She felt a rush of excitement while gripping one of the metal bars with her left hand and gazing down at the grey concrete stairs that awaited her. Despite this feeling she had, she knew that she was not supposed to venture beyond this doorway. It was locked for a reason, but where could the paths lead? She did not consider where the stairs went up to. It was a two-way trip, but Christina noticed further down the stairs that it became darker. Swallowing her breath, she made the decision to walk past the open door and begin the descent down several floors, step by step.

Her heels boomed loudly over the concrete stairs. A metal rail twisted and turned as the pathway moved past every wall. By the time Christina had made it down three flights of stairs, she began to feel something was not right. There were no markings on the wall with letters or numbers to tell guests where they were headed. Could this be some kind of maintenance shaft reserved only for employees? The further she made it below, the more Christina doubted this path was only for employees. There was something mysterious as the path only led down, with no corridors to the lower floors. After stepping down five flights of stairs, she figured this had to lead down to the basement. She gripped the metal rail and gazed down to see a light shining from the wall on the lower floor. The stairs turned at least four or five more times before she would reach the bottom.

The shining light appeared to be a vintage flood light or some kind of emergency light often positioned over fire exits in older buildings. This however, was certainly not an emergency exit. A black painted metal door was propped open. The door stood out compared to every other door she had seen in the hotel. The cold metal design was certainly from a different era, complete with a standard chrome knob and keyhole for a deadbolt lock. Christina remembered Brent mentioning the hotel was built over a decaying old building, so perhaps this belonged to a different era. No sign was printed on the door, and someone was kind enough to leave it propped open. Like the locked door leading to the staircase, Christina knew she was not supposed to venture any further, yet this door was open and waiting. Inside, she could see the grey concrete walls were darker under a fluorescent tube light on the ceiling.

Christina stepped through the room, studying the concrete walls. It was only a small empty room leading to another door that looked even more out of place than the one before. It was painted black but had metal bars covering a window. Beyond the bars, she could see the glimmer of a dim light. What in the hell was this place? She felt her heart rate begin to increase. Christina was bewildered, not sure how to feel about this new discovery. What the hell kind of hotel was this? She asked herself while stomping her heels loudly across the concrete floor. She raised both her hands to grip the metal bars of the door window and peered in. A row of the same fluorescent tube lights lit up what appeared to be a narrow hallway down the middle. Off to the sides, she noticed barred doors or walls, almost like a prison. She gasped at this sight and then spoke in a low voice.

"What in the hell?"

As she spoke, the light in the room shut off. Only the dim light from beyond the bars offered an array of light through the pitch darkness. She felt a hand on her shoulder, causing Christina to nearly jump. She turned around to see the door leading into the room had closed shut. She did not even hear the locks click into place, and now it seemed she was not alone in this dark room.

"Who's there!?"

TO BE CONTINUED