Don't Leave Your Lady Behind

Story Info
Don't ever leave your lady behind is the moral of the story.
1.1k words
3.83
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJEroticas
JJEroticas
47 Followers

"Don't leave your lady's behind."

Jack and his best friend, Payne stood under the moonlight like mannequins. In front of Payne's house, Jack examined the thick green vines that strangled the black balcony guard rail. It was that balcony, three months earlier, that Alisha handed Payne his engagement ring and left the next morning for Hungary. Jack never saw Payne, ivory pale with a gasp that wouldn't close with a vise grip.

"When is that bitch supposed to be here?" Payne said.

"Don't call her that, man," Jack said.

Jack met Payne on the basketball court when they were both fourteen. Their now ten-year friendship had a history of ups and downs; Jack couldn't be specific when Payne started being verbally abusive towards him (telling him he had a vagina and 'shut the fuck up'). It evolved over time and Jack knew he let Payne get away with it and this tormented him that evening. Payne was now single, more sadistic, and had his eye on Monica who was to arrive in her silver Beetle any moment.

"Hey when she pulls up, let's do that rap song we worked on last summer," Payne said.

Jack knew Payne's motives were all about him getting Monica's attention. Monica had only been with Jack four months. Her oval face resembled Angeline Jolie's with blue eyes and a soft tan body with a bubble ass like two peeled potatoes juxtaposed.

"I don't remember the lyrics," Jack said. "...and I am too tired."

Each trail of headlights in the darkness stabbed Jack like a sharp knife. He knew Payne was more of the playground alpha male. There was a third set of headlights; slow, hesitant, and that's when Jack's neck swelled up. The light halos formed into circle lights that he was familiar with on her Volkswagen. She rolled up with Metallica blasted, an open Budweiser between her thin fingers, and Parliament tobacco pouring out from her smile.

"Where the fuck do I park?" she said.

Jack's tail went between his legs. He witnessed the them sharing debauchery smirks like two devils conspiring to exploit his weakness and punish his own vanity. He feared a horrific scenario of being stoned and drunk lying near passed-out on Payne's beanbag in the corner. As he watched Payne's cock sliding in and out of Monica's naked wobbling bubble ass. His girlfriend skinless tangerines. His broken heart gasp now one of pleasure with a spilled tongue.

The red break lights on Monica's Beetle were like the sediment tones of the deepest layer of hell. They blinded Jack like a mad doctor's flashlight examining him before they take him apart. Her left tire splashed a puddle and two mud droplets peppered Payne's shirt. He took it off.

A shirtless Payne got to her side door first. "I fucking love Metallica, Monica," he said.

"They are the bomb," she said.

Jack hated Metallica, Monica, Payne and wild people. The only thing he loved was her bubble ass. Maybe both Metallica lovers knew that. It could have been the sore root of his insecurities. But he had confronted Payne many times and didn't fear him as much as he tormented himself about it that night.

"Bring it along, I will play it on the CD player," Payne said.

Jack was living a nightmare. Why did he say yes to this night? Did he feel sorry for his heartbroken friend?

Two hours later, Jack's nightmare was coming true; he sat drunk and stoned on the beanbag in the corner. Monica spun herself at the computer desk. Payne, shirtless, sprawled out on his bed, eyeballed Monica with his bloodshot eyes. Jack almost waited for Payne's face to tilt towards him and open his cotton mouth. "Dude, do you mind if I fuck her?"

"Monica, you ready to go. I am exhausted," Jack said.

"You can go if you want, I am just chilling," she said.

That sentence smashed Jack's stomach like a bowling ball dropping from the second story. He knew she disempowered him and sliced off any deep connection that would keep Payne from tampering with their 'relationship'.

"Fine...I am out," Jack said.

"You are leaving dude?" Payne said.

Jack was astonished of how concerned Payne was over him leaving. If his imagination was accurate, Payne would have stretched a Grinch smile instead.

"I'll walk you out, bro," Payne said.

They both went out the front. "Why are you leaving me with your bitch still here?" Payne said.

"You were right...she is a bitch," Jack said.

Jack and Payne hugged. Jack walked across the damp road to his Camaro. He looked at his girlfriend's silver Beetle that always leaves when leaves. That stays in his rearview. But tonight, it sat with its engine cooling down and ticking. At the wrong house. He looked up at the balcony were Payne's heart had been ripped out. He looked down at the bedroom window that poured a little yellow vertical strip into the streets.

He opened the door and sat in his car. The yellow streak from Payne's house stabbed him like the circled headlights but at a deeper level, with a psychotic humming. He looked at his phone and it was dark and cold as Monica's silver bug in the rearview mirror. Almost as if both devices were broke and abandoned. He thought he heard grunts, laughs, noises he couldn't replicate with his warped mind.

He walked to the yellow blur carrying the half-moon on his shoulders. His legs wobbled as he reached the wet glass. He looked in. Monica's legs were spread eagle on the computer desk. She wore nothing but her black low-top Vans. Payne's snow-white ass jiggled between them. Jack though Payne's ass had a more refined shape then he imagined. He moved her to the bed, putting her on all fours. Her bubble ass strobed under the rattling ceiling fan light. Payne licked it, rubbed it, smacked it, rubbed his dick between her cheeks. His cock was so hard and purple. He played her ass cheeks like the Congo drums. Then smacked his marble erection over her ass cheeks watching them shimmy. He slid in and moaned. He pounded her tan bubble that had a white G-string line. He pulled out and spilled cum all over her ass and thighs.

She jumped up and whipped dry with a towel.

"I better go," she said.

"You are going home?" Payne said.

"I don't know...maybe Jacks," she said.

"What about this?" Payne said. "You're going to Jack's after we fucked?"

"I love Jack," she said. "He just broke the number one fucking rule."

"What rule?" he said.

"Don't leave your lady's behind," she said.

JJEroticas
JJEroticas
47 Followers