New Man of the House Pt. 01

Story Info
Freddy's boss shows him how to be a man.
2.7k words
3.06
36.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddy sighed deeply and turned up the volume on his earbuds, trying to focus on the meditative experience he had downloaded. It was 1am, and he was trying desperately to fall asleep. He had to get into the office early tomorrow to catch up on all of his work, as well as work on the special project for his boss, Bill. Usually, Freddy was out like a light by 10pm, everynight. But recently, he's been having difficulty getting comfortable from sleeping on the couch instead of his bed. Not to mention the constant moaning and the banging of the headrest just down the hall made by Bill fucking the brains out of Freddy's wife, Terri, every night.

Three weeks ago, Bill's house burned down in a freak electrical surge. Freddy had heard the news at work and told Terri when he got home.

"That's awful! Does he have a place to stay?" asked Terri, listening intently to Freddy's news.

"I'm not sure, I haven't seen him. Serves him right, if you ask me. He's always barking orders at us and getting fresh with the women at work." remarked Freddy, relaxing onto the couch.

"Fredderick Adam Glaggins! How could you say that?! That poor man lost his home!" spat Terri, slapping Freddy across the arm. Freddy realized it might have been the first time Terri touched him in months. "Did you say he 'gets fresh' with the women in your office?" asked Terri, her plump lips curling into a smirk.

"Yeah? Because he does."

"Freddy, no one says 'getting fresh' anymore," Terri laughed as she raised her hand to cover her mouth, deepening the cleavage between her 36H breasts. Freddy couldn't help but notice. How long had it been since he'd seen her bare breasts?

"I'm serious, Terri! He's always groping their butts and winking- it's disgusting."

"Haha, so you don't like him because he likes to play slap-ass in the office? I'm sure you just don't know him very well," said Terri, thinking. "I know!! Ask him if he'd like to stay with us for a while, at least until he gets back on his feet!"

"Are you insane?!" spat Freddy, absolutely appalled by his wife's suggestion. "Bill is the absolute scum of the Earth! I will not allow him to live in my house!"

"Your house, Freddy? It's my home, too," replied Terri, venom in her voice. "I think it is absolutely repugnant of you to refuse to help a person in need. Besides, don't you think this might bump you up in line for a promotion? Being the guy who gave the boss a place to sleep, after all."

Freddy's throat cinched up. He was never a fan of confrontation and usually just tried to "roll with the punches", as he would say.

"Fine," said Freddy, staring at his feet. "But only for a week! I don't want him sticking around for any longer than he has to."

"Ooh, I knew you'd see things my way," purred Terri, resting her head on Freddy's chest. "You're so sweet, my lil Freddy bear." Terri's finger was circling around Freddy's stomach. Freddy rolled his eyes and defeat, and glanced over to see Terri's g-string poking out of the top of her yoga pants. His eyes wandered a little lower to Terri's giant, round ass. She was leaning fully on Freddy's chest at this point, laying the lower half of her body over the armrest of the couch. Terri was the definition of a PAWG. Although Freddy and Terri had been married for nearly 10 years, he still had to actively try to look away from her jiggling butt as she walked around the house to avoid getting erections. Terri loved to wear mini-shorts in the summertime

that would expose half her ass, each cheek exposing at least three inches of supple flesh. "UGH! Really, Freddy?!" shrieked Terri, getting up from the couch. "That's disgusting!" Freddy, brought back to reality, frantically looked around to find the source of his wife's

disgust. He saw Terri pointing at his crotch, and when he looked down, he saw his 4" erection standing in his pants looking back at him.

Freddy looked back down at the ground and mumbled out a limp "Sorry, dear..."

"I mean, really?! Here we are having a nice time and you pull this?? Whatever, I'm going to bed."

Freddy sank into the couch, ashamed of his manhood. At some point, Terri went from reluctantly going through the motions of sex with her husband, to wanting absolutely nothing to do with him physically. Terri had had enough of trying to play nice and just wanted to feel like herself, without forcing herself to put out for her needy wimp of a husband.

The next day, Freddy was getting ready to go on his lunch break when he got a text from Terri.

"Sry 4 blowing up at u last nite. I was just stressed out. Im coming to bring you some lunch. Luv u." Freddy smiled, and sat back in his office chair, waiting for his lunch to arrive. He heard the latch open on the door behind him that lead to Bill's office.

"There he is!" shouted Bill, loud enough for everyone in the office to hear. "Freddy Faggins- I mean, Freddy Glaggins!" Freddy's eyes immediately darted down to his desk as everyone in the office laughed at Bill's put down. "What are you still doing here? I know you like to eat in the bathroom and your lunch started 15mins ago!" Bill put his foot on top of Freddy's desk, leaning over him.

"M-my wife is b-bringing me lunch t-today," muttered Freddy.

"Your wife? You're married?!" laughed Bill. "I didn't know you had it in ya!"

Sarah from accounting piped up. "Bill, you know Terri! You met her at the christmas party

last year!"

"Terri? Name doesn't ring a bell." said Bill, stroking his chin.

"You know... Terri." said Sarah, pantomiming a woman's curves with extra emphasis on

her buttocks.

"Oooooooh, Terri! Holy shit, Faggins! That sexy piece of ass is your wife?" exclaimed

Bill, in utter disbelief. "Damn, if I had a wife with an ass that fat and tits to match, I'd never let her leave the house!" chuckled Bill. All the men in the office laughed and all the women nodded their heads in agreement, as if to say "if I were the one married to Freddy, you'd have to chain me up to keep me from leaving."

"Hey, but forreal, Faggins," Bill leaned in and put his hand on Freddy's back. "How's the sex? I put you put your little pecker in her asshole everyday, right? I mean how could you resist?"

Freddy let out a sigh. "No."

"Huh? Whaddya mean? She's never let you put it in the back door?"

"No."

"Not once? You've never butt fucked your wife? How long have you two been together?" "10 years." Muttered Freddy, his face burried in his hands from embarrassment. How

was everyone okay with this?

"Damn, you poor bastard. Well, listen. I really need you to buckle down and get that report to me by the end of the day, okay? Stay late if you have to." Bill stood back up and turned to head back to his office.

"I thought I had until the end of the week?" asked Freddy weakly.

"Yeah, but if I turn in this report to the VP early I'll get a big bonus. So chop-chop" "Fine."

"What was that?"

"Yes sir." replied Freddy, typing on his laptop.

"Good man," smiled Bill. "Alright gang, I'll be in my office. If anyone needs anything, feel

free to come on in."

Not five minutes later, Terri walked through the elevator doors, holding a brown paper

bag. She sauntered across the office floor, making her way to the back corner to Freddy's desk, her hips swaying and mesmerizing every man in the room. Each step bouncing her ass up and down. She was wearing six inch heels and a push up bra that showed everyone the true size of her giant perky tits. Before Freddy could get out a hello, Terri confronted him.

"Have you asked Bill about his living situation yet?" She asked, loudly chewing her gum. "N-no, I haven't had the time. It slipped my mind." Said Freddy meekly.

"Ugh, Freeeeeeddddyyyy," she whined. "I'll go talk to him. This is his office behind you,

right?" Before Freddy had time to object, she had already turned toward the door.

"Wait, what about my lunch?" questioned Freddy.

"Really, Fred? The man's house burned down and you're concerned about what you're

going to eat for lunch? I'm going to ask if he has eaten anything. I'll grab you something else." And with that, she sauntered away to the door.

Terri knocked on the office door before creaking it open. "Bill?" she asked with a big smile.

Freddy could hear them from his desk. "Is that Terri Glaggins? Come on in!" Said Bill with a chirp. The door shut behind Terri. Freddy could only hear faint conversation and the occasional giggle coming from his wife.

Freddy's stomach growled as he waited for them to finish their conversation. His lunch hour was almost up and Bill wouldn't let him eat on the clock. After a while, Freddy heard the sound of classical music playing in Bill's office. Bill would turn it on when he didn't want anyone eavesdropping on important meetings. Five minutes before his lunch break ended, Freddy got a call on his phone from Bill's extension.

"Yes sir?" Asked Freddy, nervously.

"Hey, Fred. Could you come in here for a sec?"

"Sure thing."

Freddy stood and made his way over to Bill's door. He knocked before getting a "come

on in" from Bill. Freddy opened the door and was greeted by the loud sound of classical music playing from Bill's expensive stereo set up. He entered the room and made his way over to Bill's desk. As he gawked at all of Bill's expensive office decor, he realized that Terri was nowhere to be found. Did she slip out earlier while Freddy wasn't looking?

Bill, sat at his desk, leaned back in his leather chair. "Take a seat Fred," he said, putting his hands behind his head. Freddy sat down in the plush chair and looked down at the floor. "So, your wife tells me that you'd like me to move in with you, is that right?"

Freddy gulped, and looked at Bill confused. "W-we just thought that s-since the fire-"

"Nah, nah I get that," said Bill, cutting off Freddy's train of thought. It was already hard to concentrate with the music playing so loud. Bill said in a stern voice, "Here's the part where I'm confused. You don't like me that much, do you, Freddy?"

Freddy's eyes darted around the room. He wasn't used to such direct confrontation. "N-no. W-w-well I-" he stuttered. Bill lit up a cigar.

"It's alright. I get it. I don't like you much either, Faggins." Bill took a long drag off his cigar. "You're always moping around. You're not a go-getter. You just expect everything to be handed to you because you're nice, instead of demanding what you want from life and grabbing it by the balls."

He was right, and Freddy knew it. But even now, he found it hard to speak up for himself. "So I'm gonna do you a favor," said Bill, putting out his cigar. "I'm moving in, and I'm gonna show you what it means to be a man. It's either gonna make you," Bill stopped the music. "Or break you."

Immediately, Freddy's ears were assaulted by the sound of slurping and stifled coughs. He heard a steady gawk, gawk, gawk coming from underneath Bill's desk. "I ran the idea by Terri, and she thinks it's a great plan! Isn't that right, Terri?" Bill peeped underneath his desk.

Freddy heard an enthusiastic "Mmhmm!" come from under the desk and followed by the sound of someone spitting into their hand, accompanied by slick stroking sounds.

"T-Terri? Are you under there?" asked Freddy, tears in his eyes. "Come on around and see!" Said Bill, gleefully.

"Terri?" begged Freddy.

"I said - Come on around. And see." commanded Bill.

A tear rolled down Freddy's cheek as he stood up to walk around the other side of the desk. When he turned the corner, He was greeted by the sight of his wife sitting on the floor under his boss's desk, eagerly massaging his 8" cock in both her hands. Her top was off, and she was taking special care to push her giant knockers together for Bill. "Sorry Freddy bear," she said with a pout, still stroking Bill's enormous cock, and playing with his balls. "But I think this will be really good for you," Freddy pushed the vomit back down from his throat, he was getting dizzy. "Plus, I mean, can you blame me?" chuckled Terri, taking Bill's cock and pointing it at Freddy. "Just look at this thing! It's massive! It's pretty much double the size of yours!" She said it with a smile, before eagerly shoving all of Bill's fat dick into her mouth and down her throat.

"Fuck, she's a great cock sucker, huh, Faggins?" Said Bill with a smirk.

Freddy was frozen in horror. The only woman he ever loved was being used as another man's cock sleeve. Freddy was angry with himself. He wanted to fight, he wanted to scream. But all he could do was stand there and cry.

"So here's the deal: I move in tonight, and I'll set an example by being the man of the house." Bill stood up from his chair while Terri was careful to not interrupt her cock sucking rhythm. She was able to go from the tip of his penis to having his balls on her chin in a split second. The movement was so smooth and steady that it was hypnotic. If Freddy weren't being traumatized, he might have even found it relaxing. "That means doing what I want, when I want. And right now, what I wanna do is your wife!" Bill grabbed Terri's hair and pulled her off his cock with an audible pop. Saliva dripped down Terri's mouth and chin onto her bare breasts and she looked up at Bill with an open mouth smile. "I mean, look at you! You're standing there like a

dope and your wife is in my office, sucking my dick, and I'm about to cum down her throat! Doesn't that make you angry?" asked Bill sincerely.

All Freddy could do is grimace. He never thought he could be this humiliated. Why couldn't he speak? Why couldn't he leave?

Bill sighed. "You're killin' me here, Faggins," said Bill, disappointedly. "Alright. Open up, slut." Terri laughed and opened here mouth as wide as she could, tongue out. Bill grabbed the base of his dick with one hand, and the back of Terri's head with the other. With a swift motion, he shoved all 8" of his meat down Terri's throat, and her eyes rolled back in her head with delight, her tongue flicking the bottom of Bill's nutsack. Bill rocked her head back and forth, vigorously. "Damn, she knows how to use her tongue!" Bill pressed the back of Terri's skull into his crotch and with a wince, blew a massive load down her throat. He immediately pulled out his cock. "I got another for you, face or tits?" asked Bill, stroking his dick furiously.

Terri coughed, "Face! No, tits! Tits!" she exclaimed, cheerfully.

"You got it, baby." smirked Bill. Terri pushed her saliva covered rack together and shook her giant milf tits towards Bill, begging him for his cum. After a few short strokes, Bill unleashed rope after rope of thick, sticky cum, completely covering Terri's tits and face. "Haha, whoops! Sorry 'bout that, I've got shit aim!" laughed Bill. Terri was laughing too, licking the cum off her lips and chin.

"That's okay! I got a two for one!" she chuckled.

"So, Fred. Whadya say?" said Bill, while he and Terri looked at Freddy expectantly. Freddy was finally able to pipe up, and let out a sentence with a meek voice, still

trembling with tears. "Why? Why would you do this?"

"What, this?" said Bill, pointing at his glistening soaked cock. "I mean, she had to get it as wet as she could!" said Bill, before directing his gaze at Terri. "'Cause it's going in her ass next!" he let out a bellowing laugh.

Terri playfully slapped Bill's thigh, still sitting at his feet. "Oh, Bill! Behave!"