All Comments on 'Don't Let Me Down'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 251 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I think the wife was thinking what the mother in law said, the MC would have killed Sean. That is why she intervened. Yeah, self defense would work if he hits him back. But not so much if he chokes him out or bashes his skull in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Once more, a good tale. Thank you 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Agree wholeheartedly with the Anonymous poster from. 1 year ago with the lengthy post starting with "Good story. But confused on one point...". Excellent analysis but identifies a serious plot hole. Regardless 5 stars for the zany hijinks.

And no cheating occurred. We know nothing about Ann, though she is married to Tim thr loser that made excuses for Sean the asshole. Great that Pat and Kate were impervious to Sean's dumb seduction, but why afterwards did Kate not mention anything to her husband or agree with any of his negative assessments of Sean?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For a lawyer, Kate sure does a lot of stupid shit. I certainly wouldn't trust her with my case even if it was a slam-dunk. Ann as the cheating slut (caught before she could do the deed mind you) felt thrown in kind of last minute. We never really got to hear anything about her, how she was seduced, how far it had went, and so on, but I guess it's safe to assume she had already done a fair bit if she got to the point where she was meeting him in a motel for sex for the first time. Also, the fact Kate was kind of dismissive of what her husband was telling her would have pissed just about any husband off to the point where he'd say something like, "fine, if that's the level of trust you have in me then I guess this marriage is over. I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight. I'll call a lawyer in the morning. Good night."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She was alone with another man, in a hotel room, no less! It’s not her responsibility to destroy her marriage to rescue another woman, even her sister, from following through with dumbass choices already made. There should have been 2 divorces, and a crippling!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should have beat the shit out of Sean.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tim isn’t much of a lawyer if he let the guy come back in the doors after hearing him talk about his sisters like that. The law firm is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm imagining John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara as Jason and Kate

NallusNallus10 months ago

Have to agree with long-reply Anon from 6 months prior; starting with "Good story. But co fused on one point."

BUT gave it a 5 because well written dialog and emotions. Does need work with connectivity. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excuse me, Kate didn’t belong anywhere near that motel room without her husband being notified in advance. The story was just to ludicrous to be believable

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

Entertaining but not realistic. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
I liked it!

A fun read, I really enjoyed it! DerMtMan

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Wait ... Espera, de verdad hay algunos enfermos mentales en los comentarios que le están haciendo a una personaje secundaria, en una historia de 6k palabras, un perfil sicológico?

Es broma? Es decir, quizás están traumados porque nadie los toma en cuenta, más que alguna que otra prostituta, pero ... Amigos, de verdad ... Quieranse un poco

Dios Santo.

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

Maybe for some readers but not for me .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is likely your worst story. Were you drunk or something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. Bullshit.

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

I have read this a few times now and have enjoyed it immensely each time, must be the Irish in me⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story, good ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculously stupid... no one could believe that Sean and his wife could have had sex in 15 minutes... anyone with an ounce of sense would have done some investigating before they flew off half cocked and gotten into serious trouble... after all, Sean was a lawyer and would have had Jason thrown in jail for assault and battery and sued him for the same, especially if he had done nothing to deserve it... it was obvious to even a village idiot nothing of import happened in 15 minutes time.

amyyumamyyumover 1 year ago

How did I miss this? Everything fell into place nicely; 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. But co fused on one point. We learn later near thr end that both Kate and Pat had discussed Sean's tirade at the poker night. Makes sense. Sean talked to them. Pat talked to Don. They compared notes. But they why in thr heck does Kate soft sell Sean's rant to her husband, the MC? Maybe she talked to Pat afterwards? Got confirmation? Look neither sister was going to cheat regardless of Sean's machismo bs. But for a while there Kate said that Jason was blowing things out of proportion and must have overreacted or misunderstood. Jason did a bad job of not being more assertive in that conversation. Ok maybe she talks to Pat afterwards and gets confirmation from her via Don. They are forwarned and had zero interest anyways. She made it clear they could barely hold.their contempt for the prick. But then why doesn't she say anything to her husband afterwards? Like "sorry honey, you were right, the guy is a snake." There was time. Of course the obvious and most likely answer is that would have defused the dramatic tension. So instead Kate goes outside her normal behavior pattern to leave the husband in suspense, for the twist ending that Ann, Tim's wife was the one in trouble. Kate did nothing wrong on that day of the party and before at the hotel. She fired Sean. Can't believe he woukd fuck with the family like that. And her not immediately backing her husband when she first brought up Sean's assertions of innocence while not healthy yo a marriage, is not a cardinal sin. Sure she was shocked and thought her husband was drunk one misunderstood, because to believe her husband seemed a bit crazy. After all Sean was a professional lawyer, right? But where she fails is when she knew that Sean made a play on both her and her sister and never communicated that back to her husband or Pat to Don? Switching topics: Tim is a real asshole. The fact he did not fire Sean or at least tear him a new asshole during / after the poker night, is just beyond belief. And why woukd Sean go after her? Because he got rebuffed by Kate and Pat? So he set his sights on Ann, Tim's weaker wife? But what does he hope to gain? He doesn't hate Tim. Tim is his meal ticket. Even if Kate and Pat went to Tim to complain about advances that Sean made that they stonewalling, without recordings he woukd have given Sean a pass. So what does he gain? Only risk. Not much reward except for strange (vagina). Don't shit where you eat! And finally, Sean was in the room with Kate for 15 minutes. She left 5 minutes later. He didn't rape her. If he beats the shit out of her, he goes to jail for a long time. He is a lawyer. She took some risk, yeah, but she probably told Pat or someone else where she was going. And she fired his ass as she has higher rank as a senior partner in the firm. She had courage but did nothing wrong there. We don't anything about Ann except she is apparently easy prey and married to Tim the entitled, prick brother who thinks he will take over soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The real POS in this story is Tim. I mean WTF I have a half sister that I'm not even that close to because she's always lived out of state from me but if a friend of mine said that about her I'd fuck his shit up and send him packing. Then he's surprised he tried to fuck his wife and I guess that's not ok even through apparently it was ok the guy fuck his married sisters? Like I said a real POS!

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

Are you going to try and make me believe that Kate went toe to toe with Sean in a motel room without getting raped or the shit beat out of her??? come onnnn!!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Kate's initial disrepect of Jason after the poker game didn't fit and she ultimately owed him a major apology. But then again, it was needed in order to make the story flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry. Just stupid.

No attorney is going to challenge a bricklayer to his face. Whether he has a big dick or not.

Nobody challenges 2 men to their face at a poker game that he's gonna fuck their wives.

No way it happens like that. And these women he's talking about fucking and ruining their lives and marriages are Tim's sisters. Friend or not why the fuck would Tim side with this asshole? No way.

I found this whole story stupid.

AND. After finding the asshole was trying to fuck her sister I law...and confronting him in the hotel.

She'd have zero caring for him. He wouldn't have been welcome at the family party celebrating the anniversary.

He got caught trying to screw Tim's wife. Was forced to resign in disgrace. Was trying to fuck the 2 sisters. No way he shows up at the party and no way they all let him into the party. That's a big problem with this story line.

Next...once he hits the MC...anything rhe MC does after that is self defense. Why the fuck would his wife insert herself into that?

Wouldn't most women...since she already had a confrontation with Sean earlier and basically hates him...simply say "he hit my huge working class husband in the chin. It's his funeral now." And let their husband beat his ass?

Instead she steps in and let's her husband get hit again in a cheap shot that could cause him to lose his eyesight? Any punch hard enough to swell the eye shut in 5 minutes is a dangerous punch to the eye.

Sorry. I just thought this story was stupid and illogical.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Again with all the blame on the husband. Why does he need to trust her? Did she believe his version of the card game conversation? She basically told him he was lying. Then , at the high, or maybe low point of the story, she

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

sbrooks nailed the issues exactly.

I did enjoy the story, but those points are stumbling blocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did 90 days in jail for beating an ass hole for popping off about my wife. It was worth it. Good story and quite creative, a few typos but nothing to bitch about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and a lesson in life about getting the complete story, asking questions, before jumping to inaccurate conclusions.

Les

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Ya gotta love a loving’ family! Very nice story…very, very nice! Thank-you

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Not a hell of a lot here made much sense. the prick is punching her husband and the wife steps in to stop him form defending himself? No. Her brother was an asshole and a coward for not firing the SOB at the poker game and then minimizing things to his own sister. Yeah, lawyers get a bad rap for being unscrupulous pricks, but your own family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but Sean deserved a real best down.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Sbrooks has a point or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Kate" didn't prevent Jason from defending himself, the author did, and it's an extraordinarily unrealistic bit of writing. Unless someone like Jason is a complete yutz, a return punch would have followed Sean's first before anyone could say anything. Moreover, someone restraining a guy would was sucker punched is no friend. The business about Sean being killed by Jason is rubbish. In a situation like that no one is doing anything for a minute or so other than reacting in shock. If Jason gave Sean a beat down, it would have been self defense. Second, the firm covering up ethical violations could result in disbarment. Third, any lawyer who did what Sean did at the poker game would be gone instantly. Not only is he vulgar and a threat to the collegiality of the firm, he's plainly a loose cannon and a huge liability risk.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

How many punches is a man supposed to take before defending himself? My wife and I would have some serious discussions about getting in the way. Well told, as expected. 5*

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Just looking at this again, and now I'm confused on the timing. If Pat and Kate had the "seduction dance" BEFORE the card game, as it appears, then why was she so dismissive of Jason's concerns.

~~

Tim's actions confuse me. He heard exactly what Sean said, friend or not, how could he not tell his sister the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another gem...loved it.

5+++stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kate sure seems to treat Jason poorly. The disrespect she showed him about what Sean said and not letting him defend himself at the party should be a cause for concern to Jason.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4. I liked the happy ending but Sean got off way too easy and Kate and her family nearly got her marriage wrecked by not being honest. If they had communicated even slightly they could have avoided the husband getting the wrong impression seeing his wife going to a motel with a guy who said he'd sleep with her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Love the story, but Sean should have left on a stretcher.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well I really enjoyed the story and it was refreshing to see that Kate was a faithful loving wife that in the end showed all how faithful of a loving wife she was. It is refreshing to see stories like this. Well done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Under what circumstances is it acceptable for a married woman to be alone in a motel room with another man? I must live in a different world than these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sean got off too easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You make the Irish look really stupid! They still made Jason a cuck, if only in appearance!

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Brought back some old memories of my extended Irish American family in the Bronx, NYC

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was a decent story. yeah Tim letting it all slide was a bit much.

Sadly many of the comments here prove what a bunch of sad little misogynists come here to let out their fear of women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kate is no prize as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I cannot believe that Tim let a guy say He was going to screw his Sisters .. Maybe Tim has no respect for his sisters . At My Poker games that Shit would not Fly .

reggmoreggmoalmost 3 years ago

Why did Kate wait for Sean in a motel room?? She got her cake and ate it and got rid of the evidence after letting Sean knock the shit out of him; then fed him sloppy seconds. Two stars is generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A loving wife who did not want her greatest love to do something he would regret. Who didn't cheat, didn't slut around, a typical grand Irish lass. A woman a man would be proud to call his wife. And many here serm not to see her value in protecting Jason - not from a black eye but from a potential manslaughter charge if she had not intervened.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

I've read this before and probably offered this comment on it, too. But, man, how in the hell do you let a scumbag like Sean get away without suffering any consequences?? Jason should have been given just one shot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yep, Kate still thinks she's better than Jason and disrespected him in the show down with Sean. She didn't believe him when he informed her of Sean's boasting and insults at the card game. Then she lefts Sean take all the free shots at Jason while keeping Jason from defending him self while demonstrating her control over him. Kate doesn't respect him and doesn't treat him like an equal more like a pet she has to keep on a leash to control so no wonder Jason would doubt her actions. Not much of an Irish lass either. A real Irish lass would of slapped the shit of out Sean then turned Jason loose on him. A real Irish family would have dumped Sean's body in a dumpster in a bad neighborhood. Then when the cops showed up they'd all swore that Sean was drunk and left on his own accord. Just a bunch of poser wannabe Irish. A swing and a miss on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like others have mentioned, Kate doesn't seem to respect her husband, Jason. She had been married to him for several years at the time the story takes place but she either has no inkling that her husband is a straight and honest guy or choses to ignore the knowledge of his character on purpose. But, more than that, the plot doesn't convince at this point. Jason is not portrayed as being particularly dumb, so when his wife doubts his recollection of Sean's utterances during the card came, why doesn't he ask her to listen to Don's version? I'm sure Don would have confirmed hubby's report.

Lastly Kate, in the end, talks about Sean as if she never doubted what Jason had told her, which means putting him down at the time they talked about the card game was just a way to demean him. In my book that's an even more hurtful attitude than not believing him.

I've literally beaten on people just a couple of times. Almost all of that happened during a few boxing lessons as a part of school sports and while wearing heavily padded boxing gloves. But following this story I really don't see why Kate protected the bad guy. Jason had a right to defend himself against a physical attack, whether he believed in his wifes fidelity or not. So while she prevented him from disabling the attacker, she enabled the latter to deal another blow that could have severely damaged Jason's eye. Losing sight of one eye would have made it very difficult to carry on working as a mason/bricklayer. Call me a simpleton, but all of that confirms to me the wife's disrespectful and contemptuous attitude toward her husband.

Don't get me wrong, I like HDK's work and am grateful for having the opportunity to read it for free. Even this story isn't really annoying, if alone for the fact of being short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The writing is , as usual, excellent and I know that, given the brevity of these stories, "normal" behavior must be stretched for the sake of the storyline, but inviting Sean to the party just after he tried to fuck the host's wife and had agreed to resign and leave town because of it? I don't think so...even without that he doesn't belong there. A dramatic confrontation was needed for the climax, but having Rose and the whole famdamly chase him into a crack house would have been more believable. Just sayin'...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So she lets her husband get hit several times but doesn't allow the husband to hit back or defend himself? Then the husband gets hit again and yet she doesn't do anything? Poor story and poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best

I'm glad to see there are writer's that can put out good stories. I never cared for stories that put the husband down that is unless he cheats. Wanting a wife or girlfriend to cuckold him is the stupidest thing I ever heard of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kate is unworthy of Jason. Simple as that.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Did not like Kate at all

You wrote her to be disresptful and pompous toward her husband. She never informed him of anything. Maybe Sean should have raped her entitled ass, then let her explain that to her simpleton husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, but Kate behaved like an arrogant, condescending bitch

I am surprised to be in full agreement with HarryinVA's comments from 12/03/2006. Other than have good sex with him, Kate did not behave like her husband's warm and caring spouse at any point in the story. Her reaction to Jason's concern and anger about Shawn's conduct at the poker game was particularly dismissive and disrespectful. She may criticize and bemoan the way her father and brother treated Jason early in their relationship, but she seems frequently prone to take the same haughty attitude toward the bumbling bricklayer she lowered herself to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Another arrogant womanizer down.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Beautiful, heart warming story. Thanks for the ride! 5*

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Starsong

Yeah. Same here. Let’s hear it for bold sassy grandmothers. 👏

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Pat and I both got the seduction dance from Sean - That was either before the card game, and she shouldn't have blown off Jason's concerns about what Sean said at the card game, or it was after, and she should have seen that his concerns about Sean were correct, and taken immediate action.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
The Irish

The Irish do have a way of simplifying things. Another great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Still a favorite of mine.

It's amazing how some readers can see betrayal everywhere. She's a good wife and friend and some of the people reading these stories need to grow up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whattt??

The shithead gets away with a few bumps and bruises? To continue on his merry way at his next job? Very unsatisfactory! 3*s.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story always makes me chuckle. My mother would never make that suggestion and neither would my mother in law. Now, my memere however.... definitely. 90 years old. Love that woman.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
One of my favorite favorites.

HDK you stated in one of your comments that you couldn't put this story down. The set up was good and from the motel scene to the coda was good.

I felt that you could have stretched the middle out some with maybe Don commit to Jason about worries over Pat. Some additional incidences of behaviors by Sean would have increased the tension re Kate.

I know, while not the soul of brevity HDK, you favor an economy of words. But, I see some longer stories coming down the list. I look forward to them.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 3 years ago

Always one of my favs of yours! Have been to more than few Irish family get togethers! A family escorted Sean would've had an "accident" out in the drive way that would've been worse than the beat down Tim gave him! At least with some of the families I've known. LOL.

Anyway, thanks for the entertaining read.

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I Would have Dealt with Him as We Played Cards .. Or I would have moved Kate and beat that Asshole to Death at the Party .. Yes I have been to More than a couple Irish Parties .. They respect strength and a Man standing up for his wife

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
I Enjoyed It

I enjoyed this story from start to finish, what more can I say⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Eh, a disappointment. You definitely let us down with this one.

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Let me down!

Harddaysknight let me down! The asshole was the perpetrator! He made the 1st swing! He committed A&B. The place was crawling with lawyers for Christ sake! Sean should have left for California with an arrest record and some jail time.

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Excellent.

A true loving wife, that didn't have to cheat on her husband in order to find her priorities. This work is, so far, my favorite from this author.

I'm assuming that in the final paragraphs Sean = Clark. I've changed a character's name also & missed getting all of the corrections made. No matter, I still rate it a five.

Now I'm going to call up the next story on this author's list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

But there stills need a reckoning with Ann here.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I liked it, and the previous comment about the wife not caring about how her family abused her husband as he courted her and after was wrong. She did care, she warned him and it was implied that she didn't approve at that point.

She ignored his anger after the card game because she'd already, as she explained, been on the receiving end of Sean's 'courtship' as had Pat and they had a plan worked out. She thought she had it handled and didn't want husband to get in trouble by beating up Sean.

Good story.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good story?

I've read this a number of times, and I still come up to the same point. She doesn't care that her family abuse her boyfriends, calls her husband a liar, and he has to put up with that attitude his whole life? I don't think so. She obviously thinks her shit doesn't stink. No man needs a woman like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ Anon 12/18/18

What you wrote has to be in the top 5 dumbest things I have ever read. I can't even comprehend what your though process was when you wrote that malarkey.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Don't Let Me Down?

Don't Let Anonymous Get You Down.

Anonymous only occasionally understands the stories. Good one. I'd like being a part of that family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So let me see if I have this right

His wife calls him a jealous asshole too stupid to understand what her brother and ex boyfriend were talking about

She then spends nearly a half hour alone with him in a hotel room to have a 35 second conversation which he emerges from not that upset even after being "told" he is getting fired

Even after insulting both his sister and making a play for his own wife Tim still has the guy come to a family dinner

Then when Sean literally assaults Jason with sucker punches - his wife's reaction is to prevent him from defending himself against further attack as he might harm her ex boyfriend?

That is not love, that is a cheating slut protecting her lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OK

At the poker game, why did Tim the Irishman allow Sean the asshole to disrespect his married sisters, when he said he was going to fuck them, called them 'cunts' and repeated he was going to fuck them and took no action against him? Then he throws his brothers-in-law out of his house, instead of the big mouthed bastard Sean! Suddenly at the party he loses his cool when the asswipe refers to Kate as a bitch? Was it because the bastard got his own (Tim's) wife to meet him in a motel? Does not seem logical and no explanation is forthcoming! Jason could have been allowed to bitch slap the bastard till he cried! Not the best. 3*s.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

I liked the story, but they should have turned Jason loose on Sean. I can understand Kate thinking she could handle her own business, but sometimes you need a man's gentle hand.

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 5 years ago
Kate believes her brother and the slimeball....

Over her husband!!!!

And he apologizes. No way. And then she prevents him from hitting the slimeball. And he apologizes.

Fuck the OMalleys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A question for Wildone101 re: comment left on 02/13/19

Did you say "Some MINOR holes in the plot." ??? WTF story did you MEAN to leave that remark with?

Read through the comments on this story and see how many GAPING holes were pointed out by readers who are clearly more qualified to recognize whether a hole is minor or not than you are.

two stars for this well written organic fertilizer. (a waste of talent)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Also downgrading

I’ve been rereading your stories since I’m bored at work. I loved this one originally but this one does not pass the reread test like most of yours do for the reasons sbrooks listed (and plenty of people before him).

P.s. sorry if this double posted. Posting from mobile can be a pain.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Down-Grading This

I still don't understand. Sean had already tried to seduce Kate and Ann, yet when Jason told her about the card game she acted there was no way that could have happened.

Just what did Tim REALLY tell her about the card game? Did Kate lie about that? If not, why did Tim lie, after Sean said he was going to fuck BOTH of Tim's married sisters?

I know I said it in an older comment, but why didn't Jason get Don to tell Kate what happened?

Two many plot holes big enough to drive a truck through just to set up the final confrontation.

Frankly, since Kate knew that Sean DID try to seduce both her and Pat, probably knew the truth about the poker game, and knew what he nearly did to Ann, why didn't she let Jason pound Sean, especially when Sean hit him first? You can bet everyone there would have backed him up!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago

Rule #1: Wives NEVER tell husbands everything.

Rule#2: Lawyer's LIE.

Moral: NEVER combine the two.

Wildone101Wildone101about 5 years ago
Finally!!!

A story where the husband isn't a total cum sucking waste of space and the wife isn't the biggest whore outside of Washington. Kudos, well done even if there were some minor plot holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wait a minute here

So on page one Kate can't / won't believe that Sean or Tim could behave like Jason was telling her, then here we are on page two and Kate is talking about Sean's tirade and seduction etc etc etc. So either Kate knew about Sean on page one and was mollifying and manipulating Jason on page one (nice way for a loving wife to show respect for her husband) or she found out about Sean later and didn't bother to say "Jason I found out about Sean and I'm sorry I doubted you when you told me" . More 'loving' disrespect. Huge plot hole ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story...

...great author. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I liked it!

Good to read a story about a truly loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Ignore the negative comments. This was a great story about a couple in love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kate needs to divorce him

A man that has no trust in his wife is probably cheating on her.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 5 years ago
Would you really think

you had to apologise for thinking your wife was unfaithful if you saw her coming out of a motel room after a known pussy hound?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Piss Poor Story

I agree with Mauser45

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
.....

Well, that was a fucking disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hypocrite

Well, well. Tim goes easy on his buddy Sean, excusing his affairs with married women as being a blowhard. Until best buddy goes after Tim's woman, now he's suddenly scum. And Sean did not even nail Ann, like he did the others he bragged about. Wonder why brother Tim did not show Sean the same consideration for chasing Tim' s wife that he showed Sean for actually screwing those other wives?

Paul in Oklahoma

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Nice.

A clever way to create suspence in a story.

But the pokergame did more than create suspence.

It created questions.

Like why did Jason play poker with a dumbass like Tim?

I play poker with friends, not people I don't like, lol.

Anyway, a nice story and entertaining read.

4 out of 5 from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...