We're Golden

Story Info
Sharing a shower or two.
2k words
4.7
8.3k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: We're Golden

Category: Fetish

Blurb: Sharing a shower or two.

I don't think I need a long author's note on such a short story, but you have looked hard at the title, blurb, and category, haven't you?

It's Friday night and I'm in the shower. Rather, I'm standing in a bath that has a showerhead attached to one wall. This isn't the nicest apartment, but it is the first time I've shared one with a live-in girlfriend so I'm happy nonetheless. Hannah and I are both starting our Master's degree and we've been able to swing partnered accommodation with the university even though we're not married nor have any plans of marrying.

It's nice being out of halls. It means, for example, that I can shower after sex without having to make the run of shame to the communal facilities. I'm here, wiping off not only our combined sexual juices and the sweat of our lust but also the stress from a week of moving in, settling down, and finding out everything in the flat that is either missing or broken.

I'm halfway through shampooing my hair then I hear the door open. There's a shadow behind the curtain which makes its way over to the toilet and then sits down. The shower is already going full blast so there's no additional noise, but a moment later the figure gets up, flushes the loo, and leaves.

That is new.

One of the things that is broken is the lock on the bathroom. I said I'd contact the landlord, but Hannah had pointed out it should be way down on the list after, say, getting the extractor fan above the stove fixed. The communal loos were separate from the showers, so this privacy issue has never really come up before.

I guess she just has fewer boundaries than I do. It's not a major thing. Somehow though my face is red and it's not just from the heat of the water or our recent exertion.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's Tuesday of second week. I'm back from a five-mile run and have been dying for a piss. The seat is up and I'm standing up, relieving myself of the better portion of a whole bottle of Lucozade into the bowl.

About two seconds in, I hear the door, still without a working lock, open and a gasp of mild surprise.

I continue my business, but when I've finished and shaken myself off, I turn around to see she's still there. She standing by the door. She gives me a shrug of apology and then walks, cross-legged to the toilet, puts the seat down, and starts her own business.

I don't know where to look. I was going to wash my hands, but instead, I quickly shuffle out. I hadn't even flushed it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's early Thursday morning. I'm showering but the waters running cold. That'll happen if Hannah takes too long with her shower first. It's no big deal, but I'm alternating having the water on and off, to eke out what's left of its heat. The shower is currently off and I'm rubbing shower gel all over my body.

The door opens. Hannah comes in, and sits on the loo.

This time I hear everything -- the sound of her stream hitting the porcelain for a good minute or so.

It's only when she flushes and stands up that I realize that I have stopped what I was doing completely and was listening mesmerized.

She didn't notice that, did she?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's Friday night. That means it's blanket on the sofa and movie night. The film hasn't been very good but the cuddling has. She brought a bottle of Merlot despite me explaining my theory that cheap red gives the worst headaches and as a result, she's been the one doing most of the drinking.

I'm currently trying to pee through a half-mast erection.

This time, I don't notice her come in.

I do notice her hand wrap itself around my cock.

I'm already having problems forcing out what's there, but my cock immediately stiffens again, and the flow trickles to nothing.

She starts to jerk my staff - dainty little movements at using just her thumb and forefinger halfway along. As she quickens, the rest of her fingers join in and then I'm completely held within her fist.

She slips her other hand into my trousers and squeezes my arse as she works.

It only takes about a minute and then I'm spraying my cum all over the toilet seat.

She leaves without saying a word.

I clean up the mess and when I go back to join her the movie is still paused. We finish it off, despite how neither of us is enjoying it, and then make love properly on the sofa.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I've gotten caught out in the rain. The forecast said that just the afternoon would be bad, but instead the heavens open at eleven.

When I get home, I pull my sodden clothes off and head into the bathroom. I hear the shower already running. Either Hannah must have gotten caught outside like I have, or she's reverted to her old undergraduate ways and has only just gotten up.

Regardless, I decide to join her. She pulls aside the shower curtain as I enter, sees my bedraggled state, and beckons me in.

We haven't showered together. At least, not in this flat - the ergonomic considerations outweighing its romantic potential. I'm not even convinced the tub is going to be able to take our combined weights.

I'm about to get in when I realize I have to pee. I could always hold it in, hard with the constant sound of running water and even harder if things get amorous.

There's nothing for it, I'm going to have to do it with her in the room.

I know she doesn't mind. I still do.

I consider sitting down, but know she's just going to think I'm weird. She may even mock me for it.

I'm nude anyway, so I raise up the seat, get my dick in my hand and let go.

Halfway through I turn and see she's been watching me. Not in a 'how long is this going to take, I'm horny' kind of a way, but with an intensity I find distracting. For a second, she breaks her gaze, but a moment later it's back and has purpose -- a challenge. She's decided that she's not sorry about watching.

When I'm finished, I get in with her.

For about thirty seconds, there's some pretence of me rubbing soap on her back, but then we're fucking, her pushed up against the tiles and me entering her from behind.

When we're done the water has run out and we have to wait a full hour in our towels and bathrobes to shower again properly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's the weekend. The weather isn't good enough for my run and her parents are going to take us for lunch a bit later. So, it's been a dead morning, lazing in bed.

I'm up and showering. She comes in. I think she's going for the loo, but instead, she slips inside the curtain and joins me. She adjusts the temperature of the water, lowering it to the point where it is still tolerably hot, but will last the longest.

This time she really does clean me properly, grabbing the soap and moving it slowly up and down my back. It's sensual, but it's not sexual. She's not building to anything but just after intimacy. Even when she notices my cock visibly twitch she continues what she's doing.

After my body is clean, she reaches for the shampoo. I have to bend down a little, but she massages my scalp with it and then runs the shower head over my hair.

Just as I think she's nearly finished, she gives a little grimace and points to her nether regions. Without waiting, she squats down and starts to pee. Her yellow stream mixes with the water from the shower. It's diluted when it runs over my toes, but I undoubtedly come into contact with some of it.

I should avert my eyes. Hell, I should jump out of the bath entirely. I don't. I just watch.

When she's done, she continues like it's nothing. She finishes washing my hair and then we both get out and dry off.

Over lunch, her father mentions that I seem distracted. He's right.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's Thursday night. I'm working hard on the final draft of the first paper. I've not been able to focus much. It's past eleven o'clock and I'm on my third cup of evening coffee.

Hannah comes back from her Art Society meeting. She mutters something about having an early night.

I follow her into the bedroom. She's pulling off her clothes. I stand by the doorway and we discuss the coming weekend.

The discussion continues as she heads into the bathroom now naked. She turns on the taps and lets the shower water warm up as she cleans her teeth.

As she gets into the bath, I lean over and turn the taps off. She looks up surprised, but then I reach over the rim of the bath and wordlessly push her down. She acquiesces and she's now on all fours, her face away from me, her arse in the air.

Still dressed myself, I pull out my cock. She's probably expecting I'm going to fuck her.

That's plan B. If I'm too hard.

I point my dick towards her back and start to piss. The liquid bounces off her waist. There's that first moment when she flinches in surprise, but then she's still except for a little wiggle. I move the stream up and down, tracing her backbone with the line and then bringing it back to her arse.

Suddenly she rolls over. I think she's going about to call time on it - about to object, I can't stop but I move the stream off her and onto the wall. Instead, she sits up on her knees facing me and gives me a smile.

Now I point my dick towards her breasts, the yellow arc landing on her nipples and running down her curves. She's got her eyes closed, her head is thrown back a little and she's laughing.

I move from left breast to right breast and back again.

Suddenly she's making eye contact again. She looks at me and then very slowly and deliberately licks her lips. Then she cranes her neck back just a little and opens her mouth in a big O-shape.

Below me is the woman I love. For a moment, before I raise the flow up, I see her as my future wife, the mother of my future children, and the woman I'll one day be buried next to in a grave yard. And, in this moment, I own her completely.

She drinks down the first few millilitres of fluid, but then her mouth fills up. She's suddenly coughing and she has to turn her head, spitting her drink out.

Again, I move the stream off her, but it doesn't matter. I'm done anyway. It only takes a moment for her to regain her composure, but when she sees there's no more, she's clearly disappointed. There she is in front of me, completely soaked in my wastewater, her hair bedraggled, make-up running and there is an unmistakable tart smell is rising from the bath.

She reaches forward to undo my belt. I step back. She's too wet. Instead, I take my clothes off myself. We're both naked, but I'm dry.

What starts as a blowjob ends with me face-fucking her. It hardly takes any time for me to blow my load deep down in her throat.

And then, once we're done. I join her in the shower.

Just as she did for me a week ago, I make sure she's completely clean. I wash her body with soap and shampoo her hair. I get a towel for her and then we move into the bedroom and I blow-dry her hair.

It's only later, when we're lying entwined in bed, that I say to her, "Do we need to talk about this?"

"No," she says, reaching down and cupping my balls. "We're golden."