All Comments on 'Don't Lie Ch. 01'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
FANTASTIC

Excellent story, always love it when wife takes

control of husband with a strap on!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
don't lie ch 01

Sensational!!!!!

Scribler's writings are always good, but this one surely outdoes his past good stories! maybe it's because I'm female that I get a buzz on stories where the woman comes out on top. anyway it's a really great read.

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
tired of spineless husband stories

im tired of these stories where a man does something really small, but woman makes it such a big thing and does something 100x to pay him back. women that like these stories must have a lot of lesbian tendicies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Juries Out

I usually enjoy Scribblerrs stories, but this is a departure from the usual. I like some of it, but some turns me off. I will have to read the rest to make my final decision!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice...

I happen to like the "husband gets his just desserts" deal. I've been trying to talk my SO into letting me do some of this to him. Its a huge turn on, and the fact that he lied to her, and this is her payback, is exceptional.

The only downside is that, like more people who get really into their writing, your grammar is a little off. But otherwise, its a wonderful story, I can't wait to read the rest :)

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Dawn is rough

Dawn is a rough cut about honesty. She has made him into a sissy and let her do. I don't know how long he can do it, but if he can last those six weeks he should get some backbone and file for divorce. She have already stated that he would get half of the proceeds and things would be settle amiable. I can just see the humiliation she is going heap on his head. Afters take the money and run to the nearest exit. But I belive he is going to wimp out.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
Silly excuse for a feminization story

Pretty drab emasculation stuff. The men in these stories are always so fucking happy to be made into barbie dolls. Dull and predictable that she will take it all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just plain ridiculous

Her "Fake" anger over him not telling her about his homosexual experience as a kid was just a pathetic excuse to dominate him. I think that two things would have happened. Number one, when she first asked him to remove the hair from his body and wear women's clothes, the answer was "No". And even if he had agreed to those things, the minute she took the picture, he would have taken the clothes off and gone and gotten the picture. She's trying to degrade and humiliate him. I don't see him letting that happen. He just wasn't going to loose his pride and self respect so his manipulative wife could treat him as her slave. Too many holes in this implausible story to make it worth reading. I give it a "1".

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

loose lips sink ships(marriages), everything here was great, except when the scrap book pic was taken, her telling her sister, then letting him go to work with makeup on. at this point she is fucking with his reputation, future, employment. then a question as to how the girls at work found out about the trouble at home. this is starting to go downhill quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not close

I agree with earlier comment, removal of hair is one thing but pics is another. After the handcuff and ball gag come off, put "man" clothes on, pack a bag, call police for unlawful restraint and assault and file for divorce. So he lied, she has gone batshit crazy. Restraining order would not be hard to get as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some Shit Marriage This Is!

He's a total wimp and she's an unloving bitch! All this shit because he was too embarrassed to tell her about a sexual experience he had with Pete years before they met?Sorry,the shit she's doing to him is NOT warranted or acceptable. You just know she's setting him up to suck/get fucked by Pete in front of her AND,she's already planning her cheating on him.Sex/Making Love outside the marriage is cheating,no matter how she tries to paint it! I can already feel myself gagging over what'll happen in chapter 2! (A total bitch and her wimp.Makes me want to hurl!)

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Don't care for the beating. But everything else is sexy.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

The paddling was too much! If it had been me, I would have taken it until I could stand no more and fought and struggled to get free of her. Twisting my arms and hands to cause bleeding from the cuffs. Get in her face and try to emote for her to stop and show the pain and blood of the cuffs. Hopefully, she relents when she sees the damage. Once free, I would get in her face and say that I am sorry she feels the need to treat me like this but I am considering going to the police and show them the blood and my red ass and have her arrested for assault and unlawful restraint and get a restraining order to keep her away from me. Tell her I am going to the emergency room to have my wounds bandaged. I would not talk to her again without a tearful apology.

1Martiniman1Martiniman16 days ago

A 20 year old story that gave me very mixed emotions. I loved chapter 1, yet at times I wanted to hate it. The writing, character development, length, premise and overall feel of the story is fabulous and I’m giving it 5 stars in an appreciation for the time and work the writer put into the story. However, it is a bit ridiculous and a wife gone too far. So the husband decides not to share everything from his pre marriage life with his wife and years later when she finds out she in truth goes nuts and threatens divorce over what is truly a sill lie. The husband’s punishment becomes so much more than is warranted and doesn’t come close to fitting the crime. Feminization, pegging, femdom, noncon, and abuse come in to play and I don’t think any man would put up with it even if he likes some of it. The moment he’s handcuffed by his wife while being abused, spanked with a paddle to the point of severe pain and then having something inserted into his ass without lube it would be over and she might not have survived any husbands wrath at this point. But…it’s fiction and he takes the blame (lol). I do like the story for the most part, but it helps to suspend belief and remember he likes or ends up liking most of it. It really is a silly story, but worth a read. I’m worried because so many stories like this go dark in chapter 2, but I will read to see how this ends. I just hope it doesn’t go off the rails. Either way, I credit the writer…6 pages for chapter 1 and 4 pages for the final chapter (2) is a lot of time and effort and worth a thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous