Don't Mess with Jackie

Story Info
Audrey learns to never mess with Jackie.
2.9k words
3.54
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey Wilson was a Teacher at Marshall High School. It was her last day. She had Gotten a new Job overseas. The Young 28 year old Teacher couldn't wait. Living overseas was always a dream of hers. She only had one Class left for the day.

The bell rang and the students started walking in. Audrey had like every student she had except one. Her Name Was Jackie Horner. Jackie was a very rude and Mean 18 year old Goth girl. She was always disrespectful. She acted as if she was always in Charge. Just to teach her a lesson Audrey decided to Fail her. This Kept her from The Honor Roll.

Jackie was Extremely upset. She has Vowed Revenge. Audrey wasn't too worried, Tomorrow Morning She was going to be on a plane leaving the Country. what was Jackie going to do? Egg a house she wasn't living in.

Jackie Walk Past Audrey giving her the Angry eyes. Audrey in her mind Just Laugh it off. all the Student in the Room took their seats.

"Ok Class. Today is the last day of School. So I Decide that Today We are going to Watch Phantom of the Opera." Said Audrey.

"Mmm. A movie about Kidnapping. How interesting." said Jackie.

Audrey Just Roll her eyes and Played the Movie.

a couple hours later The Movie ended. Audrey Dismiss the Class. She took a Seat at the her Desk. As the Students were leaving Jackie walked up to Audrey's desk.

"I know your leaving the Country Ms. Wilson. and it doesn't matter. I will have my revenge. No body fails me and gets away with it." Said Jackie.

There was Fire in Jackie Light blue eyes. Jackie Hair was as dark as her Clothes were. they must be a Expression of her Soul. She was a complete opposite to Audrey.

Audrey had Brown hair and Green eyes. she wore White Pants, a Light Blue Shirt and a light dark blue sweater.

Audrey Just Smiles at Jackie. "There is nothing you can do to me. I am Literally Leaving first thing tomorrow Morning." She said.

Jackie looks at Audrey and Smiles. "We will see." said Jackie. She walks away.

Audrey pulls up to her house. She gets out of her Car and into her house. She heads up to her bed room. She Strips off her Clothes. She jumps into bed Naked and Falls to sleep.

Audrey wakes up Slowly the Next Morning. it takes a minute for her eyes to Adjust. She could felt something was out of place. everything was dark. the bed is was laying on didn't feel like her bed. she tried to get up but something yank her back down. Audrey felt something around her neck.

It was a Collar and it was Hook up to the wall. Audrey started looking around. Her eyes finally Adjusted. She was in a basement. The bed she was on was Just a Matress on the ground. She was Still Naked.

Fear started running through Audrey Mind. What was all of this and How Could someone do this to her? Audrey thought this has to the work of some Crazy Guy who been Stalking her and probably wanted to Rape her or Something.

Suddenly the Lights came on. the sudden Brightness Blinded Audrey. She Could hear Foot steps coming down the stairs. but something was off. Usually Guys Footsteps were loud but these footsteps sounded Softer like the person was wearing High heels. Audrey though maybe it some Psyco like the bad guy in silences of the lambs.

Audrey's eyes finally adjust and she was Shocked. The person who had Kidnapped her wasn't some Guy. It was a woman. It was Her Former Student Jackie Horner.

Jackie's hair was brush back in a ponytail. she was in a Leather Black Suit and Six Inch High heel Shoes. Jackie had an evil smile across her Face.

"I told you I will have my Revenge." Said Jackie.

"What are you going to do to me? Are you going to Kill me?" asked Audrey.

"No Ms. Wilson. I have Plans for you. See you failed me. I didn't deserve to fail. I may be a Bitch but I am a Bitch that works Hard . So when you failed me for No Reason it Hurt me. Very Badly. No one And I mean no one fails me." said Jackie.

"What are you going to do?" Asked Audrey.

"I am going to turn you into my Personal Sex Slave. Everyday for the rest of your life you will Services my pussy, ass and Feet. I will use and abuse you. When I am not Using you for my Sexual pleasure, you will be doing domestic house chores in the nude."

"What the Hell makes you think I will do any of this?" asked Audrey.

Jackie Laughs.

"Everyone Thinks you Left the Country. No one is Going to look for you. My House is also Sound Proof. So no one will ever hear you Scream. Your all mine." said Jackie Coldly.

Audrey Started to realize her situation. It wasn't good. Jackie Could actually abuse her unlit she agreed to Submit or make it easy and Just Submit. There was no way to escape and Audrey wasn't a lesbian. she thought for a moment. She Sighed. Tears in her eyes.

"Ok. I will willingly Submit myself to you." said Audrey.

"Really?" asked Jackie.

"It looks like I don't have Much of a Choice." said Audrey.

"Ok. Let's get Started then. Today I am going to Start your Training." Said Jackie.

Jackie Walks up to Audrey. Fear runs down Audrey's spine. Jackie begins touching Audrey's Body. Audrey disgustingly looks away.

Jackie laughs.

"Just look at how Sexy you are. Dam. I can't believe I Own all of this. every inch of you belongs to me." Said Jackie.

She rubs her hand against Audrey's Pussy. She Grabs her pussy. Jackie kiss Audrey's Neck. She whisper softly into Audrey's ear.

"I Grab you by the pussy." Joked Jackie.

Jackie Began rubbing her other hand through Audrey's hair. She Forced Audrey to look her in the eyes.

"I am going to start your Training by Punishing you. You were a very bad Girl by Failing me. So this is 100% Justified." said Jackie.

Jackie suddenly Grabs Audrey's hair tight. She Forces her Body over Jackie's knee. Jackie Softy Rubs Audrey's ass.

"Tell me Ms. Wilson when was the last time your were spanked? be Honest." said Jackie.

"I Don't Know? I don't Think I was every spanked." said Audrey.

"Well you better it use to get it then. because I am going to spank you a whole lot." Said Jackie.

She lifts her hand up in the air. Audrey braces for the blow. Audrey feels uneasy. She finds it humiliating to have a Younger woman spank her.

Jackie brings down her hand hard against Audrey's ass.

Spank!

"That's One!" Laughed Jackie.

Spank!

"Two." Jackie said.

Spank!

"That be Three." Said Jackie.

Audrey's ass was getting Red. Tears Rolling down her face. The tears weren't due to the pain but had more to do with her being completely humiliated.

Spank!

"Four." yelled Jackie.

Jackie lifted her hand as far back as she Could. Audrey looks Back knowing the Final blow will be the hardest. Jackie Gives Audrey a evil smile. Jackie uses all her might.

SPANK!

"FIVE!" Yelled Jackie in Victory.

Audrey really started Crying. Jackie moves Audrey off her.

"Laid flat on your back." Order Jackie.

Audrey did as she was Ordered. Jackie takes off her High Heels. She then Sits on Audrey's thigh. She the place her Feet on Audrey's Face.

Audrey is grossed out by feet. She make a face. Jackie Laughed.

"Get use to it Bitch. You will be Worshipping my feet everyday from now on. " Said Jackie.

Audrey wants to Knock Jackie's Nasty feet away but doing so would result in another Cruel punishment.

"Smell them, Lick them and Suck them." Said Jackie.

Audrey tried to move her face away from Jackie's feet. Jackie use her left foot to move Audrey's face back then quickly place both feet back onto Audrey's face.

"Sniff it! Now!" Yelled Jackie.

Audrey uses her nose and with disgust began to sniff Jackie's feet.

Jackie's feet smells really bad. Audrey wanted to gagged.

"I been Walking around all dam day." Said Jackie.

Jackie smiles down at Audrey.

"Now Lick my feet from heel to toe. then I want you to suck each toe one by one." Ordered Jackie.

Audrey began to lick Jackie's feet from heel to toe. she hesitates at first but After a few licks from her tongue she got into rhythm.

"While your down there Worshiping my feet, I think it is the perfect time to go over some rules." Said Jackie.

she clears her throat before continuing.

"Rule one. your body belongs to me. you are now my property. Rule Two. Your are never allow to wear anything that would cover up your body. You will always to be Naked." Said Jackie.

Jackie continued."Rule Three. You are to do all the cooking and cleaning from now on. Rule 5. You are only allowed to call me Mistress for now on. do you understand the rules?"

"Yes, Mistress." said Audrey as she continues to worship Jackie's feet.

Audrey thinks to her self. How humiliating it was to be force to answer to a younger woman. Especially having to sexually please that woman. Audrey knows her entire life is about to change for the worst.

Once Jackie was satisfied she stood up and began to remove her leather black suit.

Jackie was now naked in front of Audrey. Audrey tried to look away. Jackie Grab Audrey's chin and pull her face back onto her Direction.

"You look at me when I am Naked. Especially at my pussy. I am your Mistress. you never look away ever." said Jackie.

"I am sorry, Mistress." said Audrey.

Audrey looks at Jackie's pussy. Jackie laughs.

"Your been looking at this pussy a lot from now on. Your tongue will Worship my Pussy every single day. In the Morning when I wake up. At Night before I go to sleep and In the late afternoons." said Jackie.

Jackie grabs The Chain hooked to the wall. she unhooks it forcing Audrey to stand up. Jackie then lays flat on her back on Audrey's bed. She spreads her legs open and Forces Audrey's head into her pussy.

"Lick it." Ordered Jackie.

Audrey has never lick a pussy before. She Just threw her tongue in there. Jackie moans in frustration. She puts her hand over her face. after a few seconds She Grabs Audrey's hair tight and roughly pulls her head up so she looking Jackie in the eyes.

"I can see you never licked a pussy before. So I am going to teach you the proper way to eat pussy." Said Jackie.

"Start with kissing my pussy unlit it gets wet." Ordered Jackie.

Audrey started softly kissing Jackie's pussy. Jackie's started to get wet. fire started in between her legs. Audrey was trying to go slow. She continued to lick. Jackie begins to get wet. Her breast becomes Hard. She starts to feel her own breast.

Once Jackie's pussy was soften up she goes in for the pink areas. a sea of ecstasy flows over Jackie's body. She on edge. The fire has grow larges. she starts to see spots. She becomes light head. The next thing she knew she came hard all over Audrey's face.

Jackie lay back to catch her breath. She looks at Audrey. She see how Embarrassed and Humiliated Audrey is. This makes Jackie very happy.

"Tell me. How you feel?" said Jackie.

"Can you just let me go now? I won't tell anyone please." Begged Audrey.

Jackie Sighed. "Still haven't fully gotten it yet. You will never be let go. your mine unlit the end of time. I am your owner and your my property." Said Jackie.

Audrey begins to Cry.

Jackie grabs Audrey's collar and walks her to the middle of the basement. Two heavy mental chains hung from the ceiling. Jackie Cuffed both of Audrey's wrist. Audrey arms were now above her head.

"Spread your legs!" commanded Jackie.

Audrey did as she was told. Jackie walks over to the black Chest that was in the Corner of the room. Jackie pulled out 3 things. She pulled out a black bull whip. a pink egg vibrator and a red Strapon.

Jackie puts the Egg Vibrator in Audrey's pussy. she turns it on. Audrey has a sensual feeling flowing through her. Nipples get hard. Jackie practice a few strikes with the whip on the ground. Audrey's heart is pounding. fear once again enters her heart. Audrey is starting to get wet. Jackie Cracks the whip one more time.

"Don't drop the Egg Vibrator or you will be punish." Jackie said Harshly.

Jackie throws the whip back and Starts to bring it against Audrey's back. Audrey feels the string of the blow. she has tears in her eyes. Yet her Sexual pleasure is somehow growing.

"I want you to count the whipping. Don't lose count or else we will start back over." said Jackie.

Jackie step back. She flip her wrist back. She throws it forward.

Whip!

"One!" Yelled Audrey.

Whip!

"Two!" She Cried.

Whip!

"Three!" She yelled.

Whip!

"Four!" She Cried.

Audrey was about to completely break down. The water works were about to come out. However there was a Strange Sexual feeling to all this. Maybe it was due to the Joy she was feeling from the egg Vibrator. Somehow the pain and Joy were coming together at once.

Whip!

"Five!" She Yelled.

Audrey had Completely Broken down. The Tears came down like it was nothing. Jackie walk around her and She uses her thumb to wipe Audrey's tears away.

"Your Finally learning." Said Jackie.

She walks away for a minute and Returns with the red Strapon in her hand. Jackie pulls Audrey's hair tight.

"Suck on my red Dick like the whore you are." Said Jackie.

She force the Dildo into Audrey's mouth. Audrey was Gagging on it. Jackie forced her to suck it hard. all of Audrey's spit was covering it. This lasted a good two or three minutes. Jackie finally release her. Audrey was breathing hard. she was trying to catch her breath. Jackie brush Audrey's hair back and forced her tongue down Audrey's Throat.

Audrey decide just to give up. There no way out of this. She Started using her tongue back on Jackie. Jackie in a bit of a shock.

"You kiss me back." She Said.

"You didn't give me much of a choice in the matter. I am tired and done. I can't fight any longer. My body is yours to do as you will. Your are My Mistress and whether or Not I like it. I am your Sex Slave." Said Audrey in defeat.

"Good Girl." Laughed Jackie.

Jackie put on the Strapon. She walks up to Audrey. Jackie removes the Egg Vibrator. Audrey pussy was soaking wet. The egg was cover in Audrey's Juices. Jackie puts the pink egg in her mouth and takes it back out.

"You taste Good." Said Jackie.

Jackie walks behind Audrey. Audrey Suddenly felt something enter here ass. Jackie turns the egg back on and walks in front of Audrey. Audrey's ass was on fire. The experience was painful yet Pleasant.

Audrey thought to herself. what was happening to her? Jackie was torturing her yet at the same time she was feeling arouse. It was like Jackie was trying condition her to get horny through pain.

Jackie puts her arms around Audrey's neck. she puts the tip of the red Strapon inside of Audrey's pussy. Jackie kiss her softy on the lips.

Jackie then begins thrusting. Jackie started off slowly. Audrey's pussy was starting to burn with desire. Jackie Slowly put more in with every thrusted. After a few minutes of Jackie pick up speed. Audrey's pussy was really on fire now. Her heart was racing. Her eyes began to get blurry. Audrey came. Jackie pull out.

She kisses Audrey on the lips again.

"Now I can work on that ass." Said Jackie.

Audrey eyes grew wide. she had never been fuck in the ass before. She never been Tied up either. Today was the first time for a lot of things.

Jackie walks behind Audrey. She once again removes the small pink vibrator. She just threw the the egg away from her. She then put the Strapon in Audrey's ass. Audrey screams in Horror.

Jackie began thrusting. Audrey's Ass was extremely tight.

"You never been Fuck in the ass have you." Said Jackie.

"No, Mistress." Said Audrey.

Jackie continued Thrusting. a small fire was starting in Audrey's pussy. She was becoming use to this rough treatment. Jackie pick up her speed with every thrust. Audrey couldn't explain how the soreness of her ass was becoming one with the pleasure she was feeling. Her nipples were getting hard. Audrey's breath was getting heavy again. Her eyes getting Blurry. Her pussy was begging to come. She was on edge once more. Audrey came again.

Jackie stop and pulled the Strapon out of Audrey's ass. Jackie unhook the Strapon and took it off. Jackie walks Audrey back to the mattress and chains her back to the wall.

"I have to go. Tomorrow you will began doing your house chores." said Jackie.

Jackie walks back upstairs. the lights go out again. Audrey is left in the dark. Audrey thinks to her self. This is her now. She was now a lesbian sex slave.

The End