All Comments on 'Don't Mess With Texas'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dull as death and badly written and edited. Two stars, only.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
5 star gem...

This has been one of the few stories that I truly appreciate and enjoyed. The whole storyline was fine, his jail time, his attitude towards the crooked judge, his revenge on his cheating wife and her lawyers lovers, and the way he was able to "fix" his problems from jail. If you can believe that he did all those things from his jail cell, he must have some " connections ". Glad he stuck it out but my one regret was that he didn't clear his name about his molesting of his daughter, which was a lie. Ragnarok,, this has been a pleasure reading, great job.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

5* almost changed it with that epilogue. Really?!? Lily just finds her “shallow” dream?!? It seemed weird she even changed after all that time and had zero regrets when it all fell apart.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. Only slight annoyance was that she ended up with a fat cat. 5 stars.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this read and live the vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unripe

Not one of your best. Feels like a draft.

3*

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
SOME PEOPLE OUTGROW AND FAIL TO REMEMBER THEIR ROOTS

then they grow delusions of grandeur letting themselves be used to the utmost, TK U MLJ LV NV

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

What a great revenge story! Getting payback on everyone that wronged him was brilliant and I'm glad he got a happy ending with Alex and Gina.

The only downside was Lilly marrying a rich lawyer. She would've been 40 at that point and what wealthy guy is going to marry a middle-aged divorcee?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Democrat Politicians?

*1

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Maybe I misread it, but . . .

. . . was part of Tex’s revenge getting the wives and girlfriends of the “six” and the two guards raped?

If so, where were Tex’s famed principles?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That burn was pretty great!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Your bank must be different. My bank will take bags of coins and put them through their own coin counting machines.

At 15 Regina is old enough to have her wishes at least listened to, and if the judge, as it appears, is in the bag, then his decision should be appealed.

It's HIS company, presumably still in business? So why wouldn't he be drawing income from it? His rental properties are generating income, the court would just attach that. Plus, how is he paying Gina her support?

Lily could EASILY get him out of jail, and give him custody, and he would take care of her support, she's more stubborn than he is! At least he's not cutting off his nose to spite his face.

I knew Alex was a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dud

From beginning to end. Not worth the time it took to read.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
I believe

In payback. And payback with patience is the best kind. Ive been known to even things after ten years, so I loved your story. Karma is a loving bitch. 5. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The revenge on Lilly is so perfect! Think about it...

She had the “real family” experience, complete with the perfect daughter, successful loving husband, white picket fence, etc. In a move for status, she throws it away, replacing it with a marriage with no daughter, no family, probably a wrought iron fence, and a successful husband, who not only doesn’t love her, but fucks around on her (irony or karmic payback-you decide). She has to wonder which STD he’ll be bringing home to her and when, while sitting at the country club, listening to her so-called friends drone on about the meaningless gossip they enjoy. She traded her life and soul for the status she so desperately craved, and lost all her family in the process. The contrast of her two lifestyles will be good, at first. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see her turn to booze and/ or drugs within a year or two. Then, in need to bolster her sagging self-esteem, she’ll probably take a lover, herself, feeding the rumor mill, and finding how quickly her “friends” will turn on her. It’s only downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Old Adage

I think the old statement applies there are lies, absolute lies,statistics and the shit Lawyers and Politicians say.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 3 years ago

Excellent!

I loved this tale for its scope and simplicity. A great read to start my day. A little more depth, especially towards the end, would have brought the characters more to life - the story to full maturity, but still a worthy effort and 5*.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoover 3 years ago
Great Story. Just One Gripe

As I said, it's a great BTB. Nice little story to get that revenge boner going. Only real problem I have with it: Despite my name, I've lived in Lansing, IL for the last 20 years. I'll concede that Oak Forest is a nicer area, but Lansing is NOT as crime-ridden or as hardened as the MC makes it out to be. Calumet City, Dolton, Riverdale, Harvey, Glenwood, Chicago Heights... Hell, Hammond and East Chicago, Indiana are MUCH worse areas than Lansing. I'd even accept Lynwood, but that's kinda pushing it. Lansing is actually pretty quiet and people who come from there aren't exactly rowdy. At least in my observation.

Still 5-stars.

-JMFC (or JMFL if you want)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

You changed your hero's personality 2/3 of the way through the story! Early on he was willing to have people beaten and raped to avenge the wrongs done to him, then, at the end, he wimps out and even helps the woman who tried to ruin him. Messed up an otherwise pretty good story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story,until u decided to have a shot at the Democrats, implying corruption. It was not germane to the plot to do so. You could’ve just said politicians,but could not help yourself.

Do you really believe after 4 years of Trump there is a drained swamp in Washington?

Get on with storytelling and drop the politics.

Scores 3/5 for being stupid

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 3 years ago
Nice

Good STORY, nice plot and character development and good crisp writing. WELL DONE. Thanks for a good read. There hasn't been anything good to read in LW for quite some time. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, but could have been better w/out political comments & wife getting saved

I would have given this five stars, but I took a star off for the stupid political comments about Democrats, and another for giving the wife any out at the end (sucky though it might be). I also can’t say I was crazy about you having the main character unconsciously raped by some or all of the “six” asshole inmates, but decided to let that slide, since you could argue for realism. I have a cheating XW, so I know the pain of that. I wouldn’t want her to get anything to soften her fall. And this ridiculous partisanship has got to stop. It’s not helping our country, AT ALL, and while I’m not a registered Democrat, I really don’t care for what Trump and the Republicans who support his shitty actions have done to this country. But if your main character is any reflection of you, I suspect you won’t be open-minded about this criticism. Which would be too bad, as I really like your attitude towards cheating spouses, if this story is a true reflection of that.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Excellent. It doesn't matter where you grow up, good people come from everywhere. Some just have longer and tougher roads - it builds character. True friends are for life. Lilly got what she wanted - to be a trophy wife - of course she has to put up with a cheating husband (I'm sure there was a pre-nup so she has to put up with it or leave with nothing. Oh well...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Everybody got pretty much what they deserved, even the ex-bitch. She got a loveless marriage. 5 stars

gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked It

Some of the legalities sounded a little dubious. But the author is entitled to be creative. Thought it was a really good story. 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
More!

I want more stories like this! Excellent. It may be fantasy, but it was as close to reality as it comes. I like it very much. Thank you.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Your "hero" is the biggest piece of shit villain in the story!

He intentionally had 8 women anally raped!! You play it off as if it was justified, but they were innocent people. Would his daughter and Alex want anything to do with him if they knew that his vengeance including raping women.

Nothing else in the story mattered. He got revenge. He had 8 women raped. He is scum. He got fucked in the ass. A real man would have gotten revenge directly. Instead he cowardly sends his boys to rape 8 innocent women.

Pretty shifty human.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Another thing...

If being held in contempt was such a hardship, then all the cabal had to do to get the money flowing was release him from jail.

KB

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Great story

Well written with great characters. Loved every bit of it.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
You hit it out of the park.

Excellent story.

5 stars all the way.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow

A damn fine story

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

who is this idiotic anon? well written story and, yes, principles are not to be compromised. Ever. 5!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THIS IS FOR. R-1

I think you missed a lot of $$$$s on a suit for damages against the Atts, judge, jailers & rapists. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad...

....it was fun to read. I did not end my reading stressed out.....LOL...****

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

read this before, on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my

If life was just as simplistic as in your story.

As someone else indicated, Karma sure is a lady dog.

Just a passing thought, all in all, it seems as if all the revenge did not have long term effect on Lilly though. The same passing thought causes pondering though, was/is it all for naught? After all is said and done, written is 'Revenge is Mine......'

Top score on originality, it will take short of a miracle for you to top this one ragnarok1!

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Great Story! Loved it.

Thanks

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

The wait was worth it! A splendid, very fluent and always comprehensible story told. The characters convinced me. And the revenge was absolutely delicious! Thanks for posting! Smooth 5 * !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A barren landscape

A nasty and brutish story with thoroughly unlikeable characters, top to bottom. A world of all against all in which only the strong survive, only to later be vanquished by the next strongman to come along. A tribal world. No, thank you.

We have to swallow the premise that a heretofore loving wife can overnight turn into a husband's worst enemy. And that such a woman could be attractive to intelligent, accomplished professional men with a lot to lose. And that the MC has 'friends' willing to commit class A felonies on his behalf. And so on and so on.

Divorce must be tough on a lot of guys for this type of story to remain popular.

JLRemora2JLRemora2over 3 years ago
Laeyers...

Are required by most people because litigators study and come to understand the intricacies and subtleties of the law. Especially, civil law, like in divorce. I learned, much to my determent, that what we as laymen understand of the law is usually incorrect, or incomplete, or both. With that said, your story was entertaining and at the end I didn't feel as if the MC had gone "unavegened". Despite some mild contrivement, one can easily hang disbelief and just enjoy the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sick

Tex has the innocent girlfriends of the 6+2 beaten and raped, and he's the hero here? Perhaps there should be a followup where his daughter finds out, and let's see how much she wants to be like him then.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Sorry once I got to the whole court thing in the beginning I gave up. It was a tad too ridiculous even for LW.

Hope the rest wasn't as over the top.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

“Oh Shit”! As you so often said. I always enjoy a different slant on a LW story and you found one. I enjoyed your story and the feeling of respect and honesty. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story, but Lilly should have paid big time physically. Proven, she's a POS... Tex and Freddy did wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why would he offer rent free? Let her find her own place or as a whore earn her bed.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Good work. You’ll do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loses it in political BS

Story was ok until he loses in it proclaiming the evil politicos are all Democrats. What a crock.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

interesting plot, liked Tex and Ken's backstory, Gina's character and most of the revenge plans (except sodomising the partners).

found the ending didn't really have that btb kick.

I thought the epilogue could be better told with Lilly reflecting her new life and show her suffering; how loveless it is, unsatisfying status/money really is, her broken relationship with Gina and her parents, her anger towards Tex for ruining everything, and the regret when seeing Tex with his new family.

Only thing that didn't agree with me was how she could've found a rich man to marry to 'keep an appearance for a stable homelife'. She's 40, divorced, emancipated by her child, jobless with a very public damning incident. Not exactly a trophy wife..

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another great story ragnorok, as good as they get. I like a man that stands for his principles and brooks no injury without retribution. I love the breaking of the bitch Lilly, but the revenge on the judge, lawyers, and politicians is even better. I wasn't that find of the revenge on the 8 who beat and raped him in prison. The rape of the SOs was harsh, but he didn't have much choice in his situation. Plus it set the tone for who he was, and how far he was willing to go to set things right. The story worked for me. The cheating whore started a fire that blew up in her face and took her friends with her.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Good story

This really wasn't BTB because Lilly only got just some minor singes. Who were the 6 politicians? I don't recall any politicians mentioned. I did enjoy, thank you for the comedy. FIVE*****

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

the story was good, the epilogue detracted from it

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

Upon reflection, a guy who orders assaults on women to get back at their boyfriends\husbands is not a good guy in a story.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Ragnorek is a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I liked it.

Although the shot at democrats was sleazy.

Great writing love a good btb where the guy keeps the kids love and gets a younger hotter wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Now that's btb. Done the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another dull cuckold

Yet another story trying to get empathy for the cuckold. This should be in Non-erotic. Women cheat that is what they do (60% admit it and the other 40% have or want to) and when you read about these men you see why. Why the obsession with revenge? Can't you move on and let it go? The fact is we don't read these stories to cheer on the cuckold, we don't relate to a criminal who can't keep his wife. We see ourselves as the men who satisfy the cuckold's wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
it gets a 1 why

I got up from the table and walked out. Again, I felt sorry for her.

that's why > leftest bullshit >

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SPOT ON

I liked It. Did not care for the bad guys woman getting hurt but that was in a story not real life. The other part at the end was spot on .Most all democrats are sleazy now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost me when you put democrat politicians in the mix

It’s just disgusting what a piece of shit like Trump does to America

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible.

When you threaten a judge you end up in federal prison not tossed back into your country club.

Real life example: Rev. Edward Pinkney, who quoted from Deuteronomy on his blog and got three years for it because the judge was in on the political hit.

Made for an interesting congressional campaign, though. Multimillionaire bigot republican that was fine with the status quo, idiot democrat that thought he deserved votes for being a Democrat, and the plucky little Reverend in prison.

Too many typos to list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was Rolling Along, Enjoying the Story...

…. when you had to inject politics into it. Democratic politicians? Give me a f'n break. They're ALL crooks and scumbags, no matter the party. It broke my train of thought. I come to Literotica to escape all that nonsense and bullshit. Leave that shit out!

Still, good effort, and thank you for all the hard work.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
Wicked

Shoot all the democrats you want. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! You've done it again, Rags. 5*

Loved it.

Somehow, you always seem to find original twists that breathe new live into tired old L/W tropes.

Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not a believable story

the wife, working for a big firm, would have gone after half of the houses in his corporation- she would have pierced the corporate veil to get the support obligations and half the value of the business

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Chicago Sun-Times news story:

September 27, 2020:

Chicago Police reported that the body found tortured to death was that of Kurt D'Angelo of Oak Forest. D'Angelo disappeared from his residence on September 20th.

The medical examiner reported that D'Angelo had been bound to a metal rotisserie with wire ties and roasted over a charcoal fire.

D'Angelo had spent time in the Cook County Jail, and another former prisoner, Umgwana Kik-bouti, was arrested in connection with D'Angelo's torture and murder. He allegedly stated that D'Angelo had orchestrated the rape of his then-girlfriend as revenge for a jailhouse altercation, and that he and a few others had kidnapped and tortured D'Angelo in revenge.

"That white (obscenity redacted) was crying his eyes out, begging us to just kill him, but we kept his ass alive for almost twenty hours over them coals. Serves his ass right for what he had done to our women. What that charcoal did to him ain't nothing like what he's going to burn like in Hell."

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
I WISH YOU COULD RATE STORIES AS BEST OUT OF 10 STARS

THIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD STORY AND WELL WORTH AN 8.5 STARS. SO EVEN THOUGH I GAVE IT A 5 RATING, IT WAS 4.25 STAR WORTHY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The rape on the girlfriends/spouses was a bit much, but I'm from the streets-not South Chicago but, you know, streets. You're either predator or prey out here, and mercy looks like weakness to predators. W

So if someone goes out of their way to do you wrong - like, say, locking you in a room with six rapists - you respond, in kind, and you treat them as terribly as you can, so maybe the next assholes think twice.

So it was a realistic retaliation for the setting, but I can't see a loving father having some woman assaulted even if she is dating a guy that raped him. Honestly, the story would have been better without any rape-just say he got beat up and got some female relatives to beat up their wives, rape is unforgivable for any reason and prison rape is especially fucked up, and both are shitty narrative tools.

Other than that huge, glaring flaw, I completely enjoyed the story. A proper BTB needs a truly nasty woman at the rotten core of it, then the reader can curb their remorse! Lilly was a bitch to the end, and I hope she's happy!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good story overall but it didn't have the depth some of your other stories do, so I gave you a 4* this time...

oldwayneoldwayneover 3 years ago

Really fine tale...I loved it! FIVE STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good story but

if someone does you wrong get even with them, do not go after women that did nothing to deserve it. I also admit I hate Trump with a passion, and even though I am not American your cheap shot at Democratic politicians was not well received. Keep your politics to yourself.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Good story I just love a good btb story. This one had a different feel to it which made it all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

But could have been shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Don't worry about taking a shot at a Dem-O-Rat is well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Hey thanks for the story I enjoyed it.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Wonderful story!

Very well written, good depth of character development, good principles.

I loved Alex!

Njones53Njones53over 3 years ago

Funny thing. Some complain that stories could have been shorter. Some that the stories should have been longer.

Bottom line: It's what the author felt was needed to tell the tale.

Love this one. Very clear cause and effect, adequate retribution with one minor quibble.

Lilly's new husband probably loans her out to the staff lawyers just for grins and giggles, clients to drum up business, and support and cleaning staff in lieu of bonuses. So pretty much life goes on for her. Would have preferred a bit more payback, but as I said: It's the author's story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

I don’t think it would work that way in real life...but it should. 😁

abhi_studsabhi_studsover 3 years ago

Wow, revenge by raping the innocent wives n girlfriends of people who've wronged you is considered an acceptable action by the protagonist of your Story but Democrats supposedly talking about being above the law while participating in consensual sex (morally repugnant as it may be) is supposed to be despicable for us readers..

In your world, piousness must be measured by one's likeness to DJT then... it's def a Cult!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Liked How He Got his Revenge on everyone .. Sadly I knew a Judge like that . He is no longer an acting Judge ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape is ok?

He had innocent women and children raped and people think he’s some sort of hero? Yup, Republican values on full display. No idea what’s wrong with you people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The conjurings of a 14 year old

He’s in jail so he can’t make his payments? Complete ignorance of reality. His company is still operational, his rentals are still generating income, she gets paid, he doesn’t physically have to write the check. Most of your story is built on that idiotic premise.

What grand strategy do have for us next? “I showed that bitch and that commie judge, I just throwed all ma pens away, caint rite alimony checks now can I SUCKERS!!!”

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Great tale of revenge served cool! I enjoyed it for the most part, but the part about the wives and girlfriends was a turnoff. The bags of coins dumped on the floor was a hoot; sure, the bank will take the coins (though I understand that some have limits on the amount they will accept without the coins being in rolls), but the thought of having to pick/scoop up that amount is pretty funny. In the end, Lilly got what she deserved (and she appears to have gotten it there, too. On the SPaG/mechanics side, this was well written and easy to read, but there were some minor issues with commas and a number of dialogue tag errors. Those are minor points in the big picture, so 4.7 stars (rounded to 5). Well done!

dauberdauberover 3 years ago
Great story

I’d give it 6 stars if I could. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Collateral Damage

I read all the comments about the.wives.and girlfriends getting caught up in it. Yes, it's bad, but unfortunately, theres usually collateral damage in most conflicts. Once his screwing by the system turned physical on him, I'd say all niceties are out the window. Do what you gotta do to stay safe yourself.

networkgurunetworkguruover 3 years ago

I've lived in Lansing the past 10 years and it is nowhere as bad as the writer makes it out to be.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Good

Good story,always like it when Judges and lawyers get their come uppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really good story

Collateral damage?.... The assholes called the tune they just didn’t like the dance.

Lawyers and judges that abuse the system and think they are better than anyone are lower than pond scum. They got what they deserved and the damage to their wives and girlfriends was of their own creation.

When you think you are better or entitled then don’t bitch when you cross the wrong person and get your ass handed to you.

Look on the bright side, you all survived to correct the error of your ways.

After what happened in the jail. Most would have had a permanent resolution given to them.

cyferxcyferxover 3 years ago
Rape

So he rapes the wives and girlfriends of his attackers. That's the problem with these revenge stories, they eventually end up going too far. This one ran off the rails early. Raping innocent people is never justified. Hope they don't decide to find Gina, especially the ones without girlfriends. If I was one of the bad guys whose wife you had raped, you would be dead. See how you do getting revenge from beyond the grave. 1 star.

Slainte_mhaithSlainte_mhaithover 3 years ago
Good Stories

The best stories are the ones that make you think. I don't think I would have gone that far, but if I was in that situation, and I could do it, would I show self control...

And what if the person had a hard upbringing and was from the bad end of town?

5 stars from me. Because you made me think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man of principle who has others do his dirty work (okay not all MCs are ex special forces with IQs of 200 and unlimited funds).

Man of principle that had innocent women raped.

I get hiring and bribing but the rapes were too much, they could have been dealt with without that. Fear of what might happen is a far better persuader than fear of the diabolical happening again. You are in territory of 'nothing to lose'. The 4 that lost SOs would have told others word would have travelled and either Tex would have been shanked or Gina raped and/or killed or both.

Tex was a slime ball worse than his wife and her lolyers.

As for her lolyers, presumably they did her divorce. How come she didn't have 1/2 his business?

I usually like your work but this time it's a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Far beyond the pale

LW is dominated by an ethic of machismo and revenge. But as a Texan myself, I can tell you that beating and raping innocent female family to intimidate enemies would not be tolerated where I come from.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Missing was the direct revenge on the 6 inmates and two guards. Making rape victims of their innocent wife/girls is not justice and made Tex to be the deserving worst in the story. Plus no review of that Judge's sentences when the Judge was in the sex video w/lawyer & Lilly --- direct conflict of interest to Tex jail time. The State AG/Bar would have put charges on the Judge for his sentencing - which would also bring about a very early release from jail/contempt. This story lacked to much legal logic - a lazy writer.

/

Plus due to the divorce Judge sex scandal with the plaintiff the court would be obligated to RE-review all the divorce conditions and adjust. The divorce judge AND lawyer had a pure conflict of interest due to banging Lilly. How could that same law firm represent Lilly in the final court scene - a law firm Lilly had worked at and represented her in the initial divorce? All that legal logic was missing in this story - lazy writer.

/

3* at best, Hooyah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Texan

The author knows how to spell Texan. That seems to be the end of his knowledge as to Texas mentality. There is no way that harming of innocent people as part of a revenge plan is acceptable. The character using the name "Tex" is an insult to Texans. 2*

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Liked

Liked the story but unhappy that innocent women were punished for the deeds of others.The six should have undergone some physical pain as Kurt did,also the guard who assaulted him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I read the covid story and gave you high praise but you write a story where innocent women are raped as revenge for a jail beating. That is pretty fucking disgusting ragnorak. Jesus christ. And we sre supposed to sympathize with this guy as being a good father? I can't believe I agree with Reed.

cdowdmacdowdmaover 3 years ago
You're all wrong

For those of you that commented about how you can believe he did what he did and how he damage the other families and everything else just don't know how the real world works. What you saw in the story was back a long long time you mess with my family or anyone in my family you and your family will pay. The Mafia runs that way, a lot of the old gangs it was the same way. In some of what you see going on in Chicago today and 2020 can be looked at is the same.

It's called the code!!

I feel the story was a very good and well written from his point of view. You see this every day and life one of the people in a relationship is trying to do better than the people next door, down the street, around the block. Who drives the better car, who lives in a better neighborhood, who's got more diamonds whose More rubies. Who's got what it makes it better than me and I want that so I can be equal with you. Kind of sounds like a political party where they want to take from the wealthy and give to the poor and it wont take a cut of it in between.

She blew it when she wanted to move, she gave up everything because she wanted the life, the good life the big house the flashy cars the flashy close the country club membership. He was just an honest working guy trying to support his family and help people along the way. He moved up from the gang he was with the kid to become better and was happy with his life, and so was his wife but she saw was somebody else had and she wanted and didn't care what he said.

When you're in jail or your work in the low-end of life, there's a code, and people live by. Yes the people on the outside didn't know about the code of the brotherhood they didn't know what could happen and who would pay, but those six men and two corrections officers they knew the rules and what can happen. They didn't care they thought they were untouchable until he showed up. The other people that never saw it coming are always the ones with the head in the clouds that think they can't be touched judges, lawyers, politicians and anybody else you can shove into that category. What they all got the story is what they deserved for thinking they were better than anybody else.

I believe the writer did a good job in his story telling from the point of view is somebody who worked his way up and had a good life going for himself and lost it because of nothing he did. Him and his daughter can be classified as victims of the wife/mother. In the end, justice was served to the people that needed it. In love, hope, friendship/love one out in the end.

For all those the crucified the writer for what he wrote, she actually forced to go out and live with the story told about instead of living in your glass houses and throwing sticks and stones should all be ashamed of yourselves

I enjoy just immensely keep writing and don't pay attention to the doomsday years we don't know their ass from a hole in the ground

three cheers for the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous