Don't Mistake a Sub for a Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The Submissive can also be a Mistress.
1.2k words
3.44
4.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is not your fault."

James looked down at his lover. "Isn't it? You were helpless."

Casia frowned, "We have been there many times and this has never happened. How could we know the Eurotrash, would not accept the rules?"

James looked unconvinced.

Casia suddenly grinned. "Take a shower and you can make it up to me."

James brightened and ran upstairs.

As James disappeared, Casia let out a sign. She was angry herself. Not at James or Matisse, but that pig. She knew slaves who were willing and although she could not fathom someone wanting to be one, she knew there were people who got gratification out of it.

The door slammed open and Casia saw the pig has broken in.

"I told you it was not over!" Killian shouted.

"Get out," Casia told him "or I will call the police!"

"Shut up slut," Gabrielle said.

"I am taking you as my slave," Killian announced. "James will accept Ting as a trade."

"You presume a great deal." James said from above them.

"Beta Male you will be happy that I don't let Gabrielle rape you."

"I am quite tempted to break your neck, "James responded. "Casia I think you should indulge yourself."

Casia step towards Killian "It is time for him to learn a lesson." Casia backhanded him.

"Bitch!" Gabrielle met Casia's foot in her stomach.

James strolled down the stairs as Killian got up and charged the small blond. His mass did not help as he went flying across the room.

"Ting, Just keep out of the way." James grabbed some cuffs and restrained the winded Italian.

"Get up!" Casia demanded. "Aren't you this great Master!" She taunted.

Killian could not believe this, he was being humiliated by a slave. He was a black belt himself and started attacking her with practiced kicks. She laughed as she blocked and ducked every one.

"Very rudimentary."

"He relies on brute strength." James pointed out.

"Yes," Casia responded as she immobilized with an Aikido grab. "On your knees."

Killian had no choice.

"As I mentioned you presume a great deal. First you assumed that I would be interested in a slave. Casia is my submissive. To all of their invaders shock. James knelt. "As I am hers."

"You are no Master!" He screamed.

James rose, "Normally not, but I think you both need to learn what a sex slave is."

Casia put a knee into Killian's back, as she handcuffed him.

James and Casia had some secure beams as they tied Kilian's and Gabrielle's arms and left them hanging.

"I think they need to learn what a whipping is," Casia mused.

She held up the whip in front of Gabrielle," Kiss it."

"Stuff it Cunt!"

She responded with a flat open punch.

"Ah", Casia forced the tails in her mouth.

"Your turn Killian," James told him. "Although not at Casia's level, I could make you hurt a great deal."

Killian opened his mouth and licked the whip.

James and Casia exchanged whips.

Casia looked at Killian with scorn as she whipped his erect cock.

Ya!!"

"So," she said in a sweet voice. "You were going to break me?"

"Bitch!"

"Looks like you are my bitch." Casia replied as he began whipping him.

"Ting Gabrielle look at him" James instructed them. Why would you serve this filth?"

"Because I am him slave," Ting replied matter of factly.

"Who says?"

"He bought me."

"Shut up Ting," Gabrielle shouted.

Casia stopped, "He actually believes that he can enslave people," she said unbelievably.

"The way life should be," Killian snarled.

Casia squeezed his balls. "Let's castrate him!"

Ting smiled.

After gagging him but leave him intact, Casia released Gabrielle.

"Lick my pussy." The blond ordered.

Gabrielle began. James came from behind and spread the Italian ass cheeks. "Take it slut."

Gabrielle groaned with pleasure as she cummed.

Casia stood up and grabbed a strap on. "Later for you," she told the bound German.

Tapping her husband's shoulder. "My turn".

"No!"

"You have never been fucked by a woman have you? I saw you enjoying abusing Ting. I can stand female bullies."

Casia thrust in her victim's pussy.

"Say I am your slave, Mistress."

"I am your slave Mistress!" Gabrielle screamed.

James looked over at Ting, "we should discuss you."

"Me Master?" Ting asked meekly.

"I am not your Master," James said with compassion, nor indicating Casia. Is she your Mistress."

"But."

"No buts," Casia said. "What these two did was illegal just as breaking into our home is."

"Don't listen," Killian demanded. "You are my slave fight them."

Casia frowned, "I have heard enough out of you pig." Grabbing her pussy soaked panties, she stuffed in her captive's mouth than tied off with her stocking. "Much better."

James put his hand on Ting's shoulder. "Let us teach you."

Moving to another room, "Before you came in, do you know what we were going to do?"

Casia asked.

Ting shook her head.

"James kneel before us." Casia ordered.

He did so, "Yes Mistress."

"This is a willing dom and sub play. James worship Ting's pussy."

"Yes Mistress." As he began his ministrations.

Casia pick up a paddle and began hitting his butt. "How does this feel Ting."

"Good," she sighed. "It has been so long that someone has pleasured me."

"Ready for the next step?"

"Yes."

"Good tie James up to the pole."

Ting hesitated, then with a more confident voice. "Up Slave."

"Stop!"

"I am not your slave." James said.

Ting knelt, "Forgive me Master."

James knelt beside her, "No, we are playing. You are learning to trust and have others trust you."

The Asian nodded, "Go to the pole."

James obeyed as Ting secured him and pick up a cat. "Count."

"One, thank you Mistress, as she hit him. Two Thank you Mistress."

Tina looked over at the blond. "Casia worship my ass."

Casia crawled over and grinned. "Now you are getting it."

After getting James's ass red, Ting released him. "Back on your knees, I want to suck your cock."

Casia kissed James and a knowing smiled was exchanged.

"Are you ready for the next part?" James asked Ting.

"I am."

"Would you be my sub for a session with Casia?"

"Yes."

"Kiss Casia."

The Asian grabbed her and kissed her passionately.

"Hold it," as he roped the beauties together. "Casia kiss her back."

He grabbed a vibrator and played it between their pussies.

"Yes." Ting cried.

James released them, "Ting on your back, eat of out Casia. My dear give me a blow job."

The trio enjoyed each other.

"Ting put on a Strap on, you are going to fuck Casia."

Ting looked at Casia, "It's fine", Casia gently told her. "But you are starting understanding the trust part. I enjoy getting fucked by a friend."

Ting threw the blond on her back, "Take it slut."

"Ah!" Casia screamed as she orgasmed.

James grabbed Ting's shoulders, "Ready?"

She turned her head around and kissed him, as she was taken in the ass.

As they relaxed in the glow. "Ting we are not pure and altruistic." Casia said, "We believe in revenge."

James added, "I want to hurt those two for what they did to you and to my love."

"I do too," Ting agreed.