All Comments on 'Don't Overthink It! Pt. 03'

by epidermis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195212 months ago

Is this really the end? Maybe they find they can't resist each other and keep shagging.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was great right up until the end. Finally they found what they wanted all along and then..poof.. she's moving out and it's over? I'm so sad about that. I hoped they'd fall in love.

tallman441tallman44112 months ago

It was good up until the end. Him and his sister finally go all the way, and no description.

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

Very disappointing ending.......

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very much to the point about people who deny themselves due to actual or even implied prohibition. I knew a brother-sister who engaged themselves that way. They were so young that they really didn't know just how forbidden it was until their parents caught them at it. I lost touch with them so I don't know if they stopped in shame or if they rationalized and continued in secret. I like to think they were simply more careful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are two reasons against incest: 1. Abnormal descendants, 2. social isolation. None of these reasons are acting. Therefore the main result ist love, pleasure, and and family bounding.

bluesbobluesbo8 months ago

Great story, and one of the best I’ve read on Literotica. Thank you so much for not mentioning dick-lengths and tit/bra sizes — very refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

good until the ending, which was a letdown

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto688 months ago

Fantastic. Look forward to reading more written by you

RicubRicub7 months ago

Really good story needs another chapter maybe that get together permanently thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userepidermis@epidermis
Writing smut for fun. Some fetishes work best as literature.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES