Don't Play Games

Story Info
Kent has a crush on a girl, but Alex doesn't play games.
10k words
3.67
5.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Requested by Lucifernightbringer

Hi. My name is Kent, and this story is...hard for me to tell, but I need to get it off my chest. I need to tell someone or I think it will eat me away from the inside. So, this is it. My story. My darkest secret. I hope someone can take something positive from it, because for me it is nothing but a terrible, terrible nightmare.

When I was younger, I dated a girl named Lana. Lana was pretty and popular. She was a big breasted cheerleader type. We lived next door to each other and were close all throughout elementary school and high school, and honestly I wouldn't say we started dating because we liked each other but because it was easy and convenient, really. Either way, we started dating, and we were mostly happy together. She was my first kiss, and we lost our virginity to each other. We even got accepted to the same university, and we started attending together the same year. For a while, I thought we might even get married.

Then, she cheated on me. Our college made us live in the dorms for the first two years of attendance, and in the dorms Lana met a big gorilla of a guy named Alexander. Dude used to go around and introduce himself as Alexander the Great, and she and I used to laugh at him behind his back. Then, one night she goes to a party. I can't go because I'm studying for finals, but she gets drunk, and she gets high, and then she gets fucked hard. Pics get sent out. It's all over social media, and a few days later she dumps me before I even get the chance to get mad at her.

I was heartbroken, but I was also kind of glad. She and I were different, and we were growing apart for a while. College changes people. I told myself to look at it as a bullet dodged and move on, and I did. This was all in the first year. I went home with my roommate James for the summer so I could avoid her, I got a tan and made some money, and I came back ready to make my second Sophomore year even better.

That's when I met her: Lois. Lois was like an angel come to earth. She was not buxom like Lana, and she was not shapely, but she was sweet, and she was kind, and she had the cutest little freckles just lightly sprinkled across her petite little nose. That, combined with her blue eyes, her big and welcoming smile, and the way her hair looks in pigtails, I was smitten. She was so different from Lana, but she was exactly what I needed. She was the something different that would make this year the best year of my life.

Now, normally, I'm not tongue-tied around women, but I was tongue-tied around Lois. I think it was because of what Lana and Alex did to me, but I just lacked confidence. James could tell, and so could his girlfriend, Chloe. Every time I saw Lois around school with her hair up and her autumn sweaters on, looking cozy and friendly and warm, I would just completely lose control of myself and not speak at all. When I did get the courage to speak, I spoke loud and I spoke stupid. A week passed, a month passed, and then the whole semester passed. I went home for winter break, and I thanked God for not seeing Lana there. She apparently stayed with Alex but whatever. I told myself that when we got back to school, I would nut up and I would make my move.

As the new semester started, though, I found myself just as stupid as I was before. Every time I tried to speak with her, I would just shout some random joke. She would smile and laugh because that was the kind of girl she was, but I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was just being polite. Meanwhile, James' girlfriend, Chloe, was getting cozy up to her with the promise of putting a good word in for me.

That is when the party happened. Spring Break came, and we were all invited to a party on the lake. People around the dorm and outside of it had pooled money to rent out a couple of cabins. There would beer and bongs and skinny dipping, and there would probably be sex, too. I knew that Lana was going, and I had no interest in being there until Chloe had told me that Lois was planning on going. Honestly, I was surprised to hear that until Chloe had mentioned that she talked Lois into it, and then I put my money up to attend because I would not let this chance pass me by.

I told myself that with or without liquid courage backing me up, I would get the chance to speak to her, and I would tell her how I feel.

Spring Break came, and I was more nervous than I had ever been before. James and I drove together, and Chloe carpooled with Lois. She had been talking me up for weeks in subtle and sometimes unsubtle ways, but I appreciated all of their help. This would be my weekend, I told myself, and I was doing positive affirmations and all that shit to try and talk myself up. In the mirror, at least, I felt like a cool guy, but on the day we arrived, I saw Alex and Lana together, and I felt sick.

Alex was at college on a bunch of sports shit. He was big and strong, but he wasn't stupid, either. I call him a gorilla because he was arrogant, but I couldn't pretend like he was a dumb neanderthal. He was a bit knuckle-dragging, but from what I could tell he was a nice guy when he wasn't fucking other people's girlfriends. Honestly, I didn't like the guy, but I couldn't really blame him. From what I could tell, it was Lana who was all over him, and he was just the unlucky sap who was taking the slut for a ride.

During the day things were tame. There were families on the lack, and aside from a few bikinis we didn't get too crazy. On the first night was the first real big party. Kegs were brought out, and I saw weed and hallucinogenics passed out. Lois didn't seem the type to partake, and so I abstained as well. I wanted to impress her, and I spent the party trying to pluck up the courage to make my approach.

Lois hugged the walls and made friendly conversation with everyone. She was clearly out of her element, but she handled it well. Everyone there was wearing bikinis and a few of them had even went with nothing at all. Lana wore anything that showed off her bust and her butt, and I had to admit that she looked hot as fuck even if she was attached to Alex's arm the whole night. Chloe wore heavy eye-liner and spiked things. She liked hard music and normally liked hard drugs, but she was careful to keep her head that night, though she did drink like an alcoholic fish.

I spent that first night watching her until it got late. Most people were retreating to their cabins to rest, and I was getting ready to do the same. I told myself that the next day would be different, but before I even made it to the cabin to the cabin, James stopped me with a hand on my shoulder. "Dude, we gotta talk!"

He was smiling when I turned to look at him, and I could tell by the way he swayed that he was more than a little tipsy. He wasn't slurring, though, so I figured he was good. "Yeah, man, what's up?"

"I got good news for you," he said, and he blinked in slow motion in a way that made me think he might be tipsier than I first estimated. "Lois is spending the night in our cabin, I think."

"What?!" A lump formed in my throat, and I couldn't tell whether it was excitement or not. I looked past him and saw Chloe leading Lois up the steps to our cabin. "No way! How...What...How?!"

"Chloe is putting together a little game tonight. It's nothing big, but you gotta stay cool, man."

"I will, I will," I told him, but I felt very uncool with how excited I was getting. With only the four of us in the cabin, I felt like even I couldn't ruin this. I suddenly began messing with my clothes. "How do I look? Do I look cool?"

"You look like an idiot," James teased, and I shoved him. He fell backward into a tree but wasn't hurt, and he was definitely more than a little tipsy. "Hey, man, chill."

"Sorry, man, it was an accident." I pulled him back up. "God, I owe Chloe for this one."

"You're saying that now but..." James started away from me, and I followed him close behind.

"But what, man? What could possibly go wrong."

"Well..." James didn't answer until we made it to the door, and inside of our cabin I saw Alex and Lana situated on the floor with a blanket over them. Lana was wearing a nearly transparent tank-top that showed her bikini string bikini underneath, and it did nothing to hide her curves. She had sunglasses on the top of her head with frames that curved at the top like little pink devil horns. Alex was wearing a blank sleeveless shirt that showed his hard, muscular body underneath. I always forgot how big he was until I was in a room with him, but he was massive.

"Oh..."

"Yeah," says James. "It was actually her idea, but..." James patted my shoulder. "Listen, man, it'll work out for you, and think of it this way. This is your chance to rub Lana's nose in it that you've moved on from her, right?"

I swallowed that lump of excitement back down. "I..." I found Lois and Chloe sitting beside each other across from Alex and Lana, with their backs against another couch. Chloe smiled and waved at James and I, and James waved back. Lois and I made eye contact, and she smiled, too, and that smile took all my fears away.

I took a deep breath. "Tonights the night," I told him. "Tonight, I'll do it."

"That's my man," said James, and he shook me by the shoulders before leading me inside of the cabin.

James went to sit beside Chloe, and the two held hands and kissed as he settled beside her. I sat beside Lois, and we shared a quick, quiet smile and tipped out cups to each other. "What're you drinking," I asked, and I felt for the first time like it wasn't something foolish.

"Wine," she said, and her cheeks were just a little bit rosy. "I don't...normally drink." She looked a little embarrassed.

"Me neither." It was a lie, but it wasn't hurting anyone, and it made her smile, so that was worth it. Anything was worth a smile from her. It made her freckles move and shift like a living constellation. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and while she lacked the sex appeal of Lana, she was a work of art entirely in her own category.

"So, what're we playing," slurred Chloe, who was likely the drunkest person in the room. Just by glances, James and Chloe had easily drank the most, but Lana was working to catch up. Alex seemed completely sober, though it was hard to tell. He didn't seem to talk much around me and mostly he just stared at people and gave quiet, subtle grins. Lois and I were slightly buzzed, but that would only lower our inhibitions. Hopefully, it would work to my advantage.

"I played this game as a party a few months ago," Lana told us, and she swayed a bit as she handed out cards to us. They were normal playing cards, and she handed each of us permanent markers. "We each get a few cards, and we write on them. We can write whatever we want on them. Innocent things. Sinful things." She flashes Lois a smile, and I could feel Lois' face glowing even without looking at her. "And then we shuffle them back together and take turns drawing. Everyone gets to draw a card, and we have to do whatever the card says when we draw it?"

"And...what does the winner get," squeaked Lois, who had suddenly realized that she was in over her head.

"Oh, trust me, sweetie, we're all winners in this game."

Lois visibly trembled when Lana said that and then sat staring at her cards for a while. I wrote something innocent about singing a silly song on my own card and showed it to her. "It doesn't have to be raunchy," I whispered to her, and she smiled gratefully in return.

"Right," she said.

"The more tame stuff we right, the more likely it is that we won't have to do anything too embarrassing."

She nodded. "We'll just play a few hands, and then we'll excuse ourselves," she said.

"Exactly."

She beamed at me, and that earth-shattering, world changing smile made it seem like daytime even though it was very, very late a night. "Thanks, Kent."

"N-No problem," I said, and now I was blushing. If she noticed, she didn't mention it. Instead, she just smirked again and went on to writing her cards in private.

Once everyone had finished our cards, we passed them back to Alex and Lana face down and we watched Lana shuffle them. From what I could tell, there was no foul play. Lana shuffled them fairly though with minimal flourish and then had fanned them out. I was chosen at random to be the first draw. "Choose any card you want," she sang. "Our fate is in your fingers, Kent."

"Ha. Ha," I laughed, but she could tell how unamused I was. I didn't want her here, but I gave Lois a smile, and she smiled back, and I chose my card. I have to admit, I was nervous. One of the cards I had written was for all the boys to kiss a partner of their choosing. In fact, most of my cards were like that only more lecherous. My plan was that if we got to choose who did the act, then Alex would choose Lana and James would choose Chloe, which meant I would get to fool around with Lois regardless of who drew the card.

The first card I drew was blank. I frowned, and my heart sank just a bit. Everyone was watching me, so I held up the card and said, "It's just a ten of hearts."

"Some of the cards are blank," Lana said. "That's part of the fun. Sometimes, we expect something and get nothing. Bad luck." She kept the cards fanned but moved them into one hand. "I'll go next," she said, and she plucked a card from the center and looked at it. "Uh oh, ladies. This is just for us." She held it up for everyone to see. "Ladies have to strip one article of clothing of their choice. Wonder who wrote this."

I looked around to see if anyone betrayed themselves, but no one did. Lois was smiling and blushing, and I could see that she had drank a significant amount of her wine since we first arrived. Her cheeks grew even redder when Lana had quickly and without restraint yanked both her tank top and her bikini top off and lets her large, round breasts swing into full view. "Now it feels like I can finally breathe," she said as she fanned herself.

I hated to admit it, and I still hate to admit it, but Lana does have great breasts. They were DDs when we were dating, though I don't think she was wearing the right sized bra cause they were always trying to spill out of it. She was not a skinny girl, but she was not fat, either. Her breasts were not proportionate but they were not comically large on her voluptuous, womanly frame, and her nipples were stiff that night. Every eye in the room was fixed on her tits, mine and Lois' included, and she seemed to revel in it.

She smiled at all of us and said, "Come on, Lois, Chloe, your turns."

"R-Right," said Lois, and she stared at Lana's breasts for a moment longer before she undressed. She was conservative and had chosen to remove only her shoes and, with some teasing from us, her socks, too. Her toenails were painted pink and blue, and her long, slender legs were bronzed by the skin. She wore a conservative one piece to swim in, and she had a loose sweater over that now, so she didn't have much that she could take off and keep her modesty.

"Lame," teased Lana, and I glared at her.

"Let her take off what she wants," Alex said, his deep voice firm but not demanding. "She's not breaking the rules."

"True," said Lana, and then she and Lois looked expectantly at Chloe, who had already undressed while Lois removed her socks.

"Well, how do I look, everyone," she said, and she pointed her pale, bare ass at us. I had seen her in a bathing suit earlier, but she had removed the bottoms and was now showing off her neatly trimmed bush and firm little ass. I gaped when I saw her, and so did Lois. James seemed proud, and Lana was laughing hard while her big bosom jiggled.

"You're crazy, Chloe!"

Chloe sat down looking smug, and James put a protective arm around her waist as he caught Alex staring. Lana could see James' aggressive posture and broke the tension by turning to Alex with the deck of cards. "Your turn, handsome."

Alex moved with theatric hesitation. He made sure to look everyone in the eye first before he drew the first card his fingers landed on. Then, he grinned as he read the card and gave a long pause before showing it to everyone. "Jerk off for everyone."

I felt my heart race. This was humiliating and was definitely not a card I had written. I looked around the room and tried to place who had written it. James wouldn't have. He would have been too self-conscious like me, and I knew that Lois definitely didn't, either. I couldn't imagine that Alex would, so I assumed it was Lana or Chloe. Lana was the most likely suspect, but Chloe was very drunk and seemed quite satisfied with what she heard.

"Y-You don't have to," said Lois very quickly. Her face was as bright red as a tomato, and her eyes were glued to Alex as he stood.

"Actually, those are the rules of the game, so I think I do."

Alex made no ceremony about stripping his pants. He just undid his belt and let his jeans drop. He had not worn briefs, and his dick sprang half-erect and into full view. All of the air left the room as every one of us gasped.

I had heard rumors about Alex, obviously, but I had assumed they were just rumors. He was a big guy, and everyone assumes that the stud has a big cock. Lana had left me, and so I had told myself that she was just a slut because, well, she was. When I saw Alex, though, I realized that two things could be true at once.

Alex. Was. Huge. Beside him, I felt like a child, and he wasn't even hard yet. When his big hand took hold of his heavy, meaty shaft and he stroked himself to a full erection, I could hardly believe how big he was. I kept looking at Lana and trying to imagine how anyone, even her, could fit a dick like that inside of them, and I fully understood why she couldn't come back to me once she had. Alex must have ruined her.

"Fuck, look at that cock," whispered Chloe, and James glared at her. She glared back and moved out of his arm. "What? It's big!"

"I know it's big," James grumbled, but he didn't say anything else. He just glared at Alex's dick as he stood in the center of the room stroking himself. He had his dick pointed directly at Lois, and looking back he might have been calling his shot. They made eye contact the entire time he stroked himself, and it felt like an eternity as I was holding my breath.

"How long does he have to go," I asked, and I could feel myself on edge. My voice nearly broke, I was so shaken by this, and my dick was painfully erect as I watched. "Does he have to finish?"

"I have to finish," grunted Alex, and he flipped the card at me with expert precision. It hit me in the forehead, right between my eyes, and I cringed and fell backward while everyone else laughed. I rubbed my forehead and looked at the card as I sat up, and I was pale as I set the card down again. He grinned at me and winked. "Strap yourself in, Kenty, because I'm a marathon runner, not a sprinter."

My veins went cold as he said that. One of the things Lana used to tease me about before we broke up was how fast I would shoot. It was always playful and always said in a laugh, and she used to tell me how cute it was because I was so excited. She said it made her feel sexy, but sometimes I could tell that she was disappointed when we would just get started only to finish. When we broke up, I made my peace with it, but clearly it had meant more to her than it did to me.

I glanced at Lana, but she was not paying attention. Her eyes were glued to Alex's muscular back and powerful physique as he stroked himself. He had started slow but had picked up speed once he was fully erect. His balls were equally impressive and swung with the movements of his hand as he pleasured himself. No one could look away. Even James seemed mesmerized by Alex's display, and all I could feel was sick to my stomach.

I'll be honest here, I don't know how long Alex was at it. I do remember thinking that my arm was getting tired just looking at him, but the man moved like a machine. He had what felt to be endless stamina, and that did make sense. He wasn't being coy when he said he was a marathon runner. He ran actual marathons in track and switched been cornerback and halfback on the Football field. His body was muscular and powerful without being big and bulky, and his size made him both a battering ram and a cannon.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers