Don't Play Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's fucking her stupid," Lois whispered, and she sounded like she was jealous of it. A quick glance at her confirmed that for me. She wanted to be just as stupid as Chloe was by the time the night was over.

Alex held Chloe by the ass and moved her in long strokes. It was hard to tell who was doing the fucking, honestly, and it looked almost like Chloe was a ragdoll for Alex to drag along his dick as he stroked himself. Each upward stroke drove his dick so far into her that I swore I could see him poking against her belly. Even if I couldn't, I did know that he had to be rearranging her insides to fit all of that meat into her.

If it hurt Chloe, she definitely did not show it. She did squirt all of his dick and leaves his balls dripping with her pleasure. The look on her face was one of thoughtless ecstasy as she bounced on him with her head lulling and her tongue out. James watched from the side and shot, and it was nothing compared to what Alex had given Lois' face earlier. Compared to Alex, James and I were nothing.

Alex ended the show by slamming Chloe down hard on his dick, and he let her sit there and scream as she wetted him. Finally, after her body stopped tensing, she fell back into his big, broad chest and stared up at him above her. She reached out and gently caressed his cheek, and she whispered, "...How?"

"Like I said, I'm built for distance," he growled, and he reached up to crush her tits in his hand. He was not gentle, but he did not have to be. Even if he hurt her, Chloe liked it. She moaned and pulled him into a kiss, and she sucked his tongue again. James didn't matter to her anymore. No one else did. Alex was all she had eyes for.

They parted, and Alex grinned at James. "You might want to come get your girl. She won't be able to walk for a few more minutes."

James stared back at Alex and was expressionless. He appeared just as haunted as I did with semen oozing from his tiny little pecker. "But...You didn't come."

"Not yet," he said. "I'm in high demand, though, and I can't have her hogging me." Still crushing one of her tits, Alex slapped her other tit and laughed as she mewled. "Come and get her."

James nodded and shuffled over. With Alex's help, he lifted Chloe off of the big man's even bigger dick. James looked weaker than I remember him being, and he slouched as he dragged Chloe away.

Chloe looked up at him with empty eyes and gave him a distant smile as she whispered, "James...Baby...We're over."

James' voice cracked as he held back tears. "I...I know."

"My turn," said Lois suddenly, and she rose with surprising speed and rushed Alex. Lana intercepted her, though, and climbed onto Alex while looking at Lois over her shoulder. "Not yet, sweetie," she said. "I'm already getting sloppy seconds, and he was my man first. So, you can wait your turn."

"But I need it!!" Lois looked angrier than I had ever seen her and was stomping her feet like a petulant child. I was almost frightened by the power that Alex seemed to hold over these women, but I was mesmerized by the way they fawned over him. Lana eased herself onto him with feminine familiarity, and as she took him to the root, her big butt jiggled.

"Fuck! So do I," she said. "So, you can wait your fucking turn!" Lana began riding Alex with long, trained strokes, and her ass clapped as she did. "So fucking good!"

Lois stared dejectedly and hugged herself around the waist as she watched them. "But..."

"Kent can keep you company if you're so desperate! Ah!"

Chloe laughed at the suggestion, and Lois frowned back at me. "But he's so..." She stared at my dick and said, "Pathetic."

"He is, but he has a tongue, doesn't it?"

Lois was still frowning as she returned to me, but she laid back and parted her legs for me. "Fine, Kent. This is your one chance. Make it good."

"But..."

"I didn't ask," she snapped, and she grabbed my head and dragged me face first into her pussy. I fell into her and, too broken to fight back, I began to eat her. I was not enthusiasm, but I was obedient and licked her as best I could. It didn't seem to be enough for Lois, though, and she ground her pussy against my face as she watched Alex with Lana. "You're so useless," she whined. "I need a real man." She smiled at Alex and mewled. "Nn. I need Alex!"

Lana was holding herself by the ass and riding Alex with big, heavy bounces as he sucked her and squeezed her breasts. She had come a few times, and they were good. She was making familiar sounds in unfamiliar ways. It sounded like the pleasure I remembered but bigger and better. Across the room, Chloe had stirred and put James to work eating her, too.

"It looks so good," Lois whined. "Look at his balls. They're so big, and they're slapping her. Every time she falls down on him, he's lifting his hips up into her. He's breaking her with that big cock. He's ruining her." She pinned her foot to my back and growled as she worked her fingers into my hair. "He's fucked two women to mind-breaking climaxes, and you can't even eat me right! Damn it, Kent! What are you even doing here?!"

"I don't know," I gasped into her pussy, and she shoved me away with her foot afterward.

"Me, either!" Lois stood and crossed the room, and she sat beside Alex and started kissing his strong, muscular shoulder while Lana rode him. "Alex, baby, Kent is useless. He's good for nothing. Literally. If I can't have you now, I'd rather wait over here than waste even another second with him. Please..." She took one of Alex's big hands and guided two of his fingers into her pussy, and she whined. "Please, Alex, I need you."

Alex gave Lois a winning grin and guided Lana on him by one of her big breasts. "What do you say, Lana? Think you can share?"

"Fine," hissed Lana, and she leaned into him and rode him harder as he fingered Lois. Soon, Alex was making both women come for him while James and I failed to give even a single climax. Chloe eventually got bored and returned to Alex, and she took to kissing and sucking his wet balls while she caressed his muscular thighs.

"So big," Chloe muttered as she slurped his testicles.

"Leg's...Getting...Tired...," gasped Lana, who had slowed on Alex. She had come countless times, and I knew exactly why she dumped me now. Finally, when her legs gave out, she fell on him with a sigh and kissed him on the lips. "There," she said. "Now, she can have her turn."

"Thank God," Lois groaned, and she could hardly wait for Lana to move before she replaced the thicker woman. Lois slid slowly onto Alex's lap and stared him in the eye as his big dick slid along her belly. He left a wet streak against her flesh where he touched, and soon her pussy lips were kissing his shaft as she held him against her. "You're so big," she whispered, and she stared at him. "You'll go so deep."

"I will," he told her, and he lifted her easily by her ribs and lined her up with his big dick. Lana and Chloe were beneath them giggling as they held him steady. Lois looked frightened, but Alex gave her a winning smile and said, "Don't worry. You'll love it." They made eye contact, and he asked, "Ready?"

Lois hesitated and then nodded. "Break me," she told him, and he eased her onto his dick.

It looked to me like Lois had a harder time taking him, but that might have been because she was single. I don't know if she was a virgin, but she didn't bleed as she slid down on him, so I assume she wasn't. It didn't matter. Even if it didn't hurt her, she was coming by the time his balls kissed her round ass. After that, she was riding him with equal enthusiasm and vigor to Lana and Chloe, both of whom had completely lost their minds on him.

Like Chloe and Lana before her, Lois looked stupid on him, too. The multiple, repeated climaxes did something to her that made her unrecognizable. She was still beautiful, but she was not the innocent girl next-door that I knew. She was a woman, and if anything, she looked even more beautiful than before as she was impaled on Alex. I was left speechless by her.

Lana joined Chloe in kissing and sucking Alex's balls, and they both slobbered on him as Lois wet him and wet their faces. Lois was relentless, and she lasted even longer on Alex than Lana did. It was like she was possessed, and she kissed Alex and hung from him, and she begged him to fuck her harder and harder until his balls were slapping her hard as he held her in the air and rammed up into her with herculean strength.

Alex kept going until he had Lois spraying like a fountain. She was rigid in his big hands. Head back and eyes wide, she shook and whined like an animal as Alex fucked her with relentless, endless strength. At that point, I was speechless. I didn't want to watch, but I could not pull my eyes away. How could a man last so long and fuck so hard? I didn't know, and I still don't, but Alex seemed unstoppable as Lois had one long, continuous, gushing orgasm on his lap.

"Alex! Alex!! Alex!!! ALEX!!!!"

Alex finally dropped her on his lap, and she sat impaled on him and shaking as he grunted and panted beneath her. "Fuck," he growled, and he let her settle there and whine until he couldn't hold back anymore. His body was taut, and each of his muscles was defined as he grabbed her and removed her from his dick. He set her down carelessly between Lana and Chloe, and then he stood above the three of them and began stroking himself as he growled. "I'm coming!"

Lana and Chloe understood, and they moved into position. They flanked the dizzy Lois, who was fucked so thoroughly that she could hardly sit up. In fact, Lana noticed Lois swaying backward and caught her, and she moved her into position in front of Alex and smacked her cheeks to wake her. "Come on, sweetie, let's get ready for it," she said, and she held her own mouth open with her tongue out.

Lois and Chloe did the same, and all three women sat shoulder to shoulder and cheek to cheek as Alex grunted and fisted his shaft. When Alex came, he unloaded onto all three women, and like before, he gave them more cum in a single orgasm than I could give in a week or even a month. I watched for the second time that night as Lois got a face full of semen, and I watched her freckles disappear underneath another man's thick, sticky deluge.

The last thing I saw before I left the cabin was Lana and Chloe giggling and kissing around Alex's shaft. Lois had adapted a distant, confused smile, and when she saw the two women cleaning Alex, she had joined him. All three women were staring up at Alex like he was a god as they sucked and slurped his spent, sticky crown.

I left the cabin, and I left the lake. I drove, and I kept on driving until I made it home. I was drunk, and I was confused, and I don't remember anything that happened after that. I woke up the next morning, though, and my mother made me pancakes. I ate them, but they had no taste. A few days later, I returned to the dorms and to school, but everything was different then.

James and I didn't talk about that night. What could we say? He and Chloe broke up, and Chloe started hanging out with Lana more. Rumors spread, and Alex's reputation grew. Sometimes, whispers would reach my ear, and though I would try to ignore them, I knew that everything that was said about him and about his prowess were true.

Sometimes, I saw Lois. Outwardly, she didn't change, though she never looked me in the eye again. In fact, I don't think she ever even spoke to me. She was never close friends with Lana or with Chloe, though she was respectful when she passed them in the halls. I don't think I ever saw her dating. Every once in a while, she would visit Alex or Alex would hang out with her. They were study buddies, and the rumor was that Alex was trying to get into her pants, while the truth was that he already had.

I eventually moved out of the dorms and graduated. I sometimes saw Alex on campus, and he always had a girl with him. Sometimes, I recognized them. Mostly, I didn't. I sometimes saw him with faculty. Nothing ever surprised me when it came to him. After that, I moved very far away, and I never went back. I don't even visit, and I never go drinking or go to parties. I learned my lesson, and I hope after reading this, you do, too.