Don't Play Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alex did come, though, it felt like a religious experience. He fired in long, thick ropes that had more force and more volume than anything I could ever do. He had a few feet between him and Lois, and he still managed to paint her face. I watched in horrified shame as her pretty little freckles disappeared under a deluge of creamy white semen that was thicker than anything I could produce on a good day. As the first rope splashed across her body, I remember Lois gasping and watching in what felt like was slow motion as semen landed across her tongue, too.

I was ashamed at the time, and I am still ashamed now, but I came, too. I had always daydreamed about leaving my cum on Lois' face. I was fascinated with how her freckles would look with my semen covering them, though there was no way I could do to her what Alex did. The sight of it was humiliating, but it was also the closest I would ever get to fulfilling my secret wish as she sat, soaked with semen, and stared in wide-eyed shock at Alex, whose dick remained partially erect even after he fired.

"Fuck, that was a good one," he grunted, and it must have been. I thought at the time that he had to have been backed up, but he hadn't announced as much as he straightened up and smiled at Lois. "Hey, Lo, sorry about the mess. I didn't mean to, I just got kind of lost in the moment."

"No, that's...fine," she said as she looked down her sticky body, and she pulled her sweater off and used it to towel off her face. Her nipples were hard underneath her swim suit. "It was clearly an accident." She gave him a friendly, patient smile as she continued to wipe herself clean. "I mean, who could have expected you to shoot so far when you came?"

Looking back, I should have noticed the change in Lois after that happened, but I was naïve and overwhelmed. Honestly, I was afraid that anyone would notice that I had just come in my pants watching another guy jerk off. It didn't matter, though, because Lana interrupted everyone and shoved the cards into Lois' face before Lois could really recover.

"His mistake, so we'll give you the next turn."

"Oh. Okay," said Lois, and she and everyone else watched Alex's big dick swing and smack his muscular thighs as he sat down. He could have put his pants back on. Nothing on the card ordered him to keep it off, but he didn't want to.

Lois drew a card and then blushed again. She looked around the room and swallowed as her eyes settled on Alex again. Lana settled beside Alex again and asked, "So? What's it say?!"

"It says...That we get fingered." Lois held up the card, and Lana smiled when she saw it. I had written that card, but now I wished I hadn't. Lois bit her bottom lip as she stared at Alex.

"Well, I think I know who you'll pick," said Lana, and she smiled at Alex. "But, I'll ask anyway. You picked the card, so you get to choose first."

"I'll, uh, I'll pick Alex," she said, and she quickly added, "So he can make it up to me for messing up my hair."

"I'll be sure to do that," said Alex, and he climbed over to her with his big cock swinging. Across the room, Chloe grabbed James by his wrist and dragged his hand to her exposed pussy, but she didn't look him in the eyes as he eased his fingers into her. She watched Alex like Lois did and like I did. Lana, meanwhile, sighed and set the cards down as she shuffled over to me on her knees.

"Guess I'm stuck with you," she said, and she guided my hand like Chloe had guided James'.

Like Chloe, I did not pay attention to my partner. I fingered Lana, but I did it in a distant, distracted sort of way as I watched Lois and Alex. Those two, however, had no idea about anyone else. They were in their own little world smiling and laughing and whispering to each other as Alex eased one finger into her and then added another after she parted her legs. She was holding her swimsuit to the side for him and rolling her hips into him as he moved against her, and though she tried to hide it, she had taken hold of his dick and was stroking him as he fingered her.

My fingers were clumsy and out of practice inside of Lana. I remembered thinking at the time how loose she felt, but it was only afterward that I realized how much Alex must have stretched her. More than that, she wasn't into it, and she wasn't flexing around me. Lana, like me, was more interested in what was going on with Lois and Alex, and she watched as the two were absorbed in each other.

Shockingly, she wasn't jealous. She had been smiling at Alex the entire night like she was used to this. The only time I saw Lana frown was when she looked at me, and that was only when I was failing to finger her properly. Eventually, she started moving my fingers for me, and she used three at a time before she even began to feel it. "God, I miss Alex," she had muttered while I was distracted. "Even his fingers are bigger than yours."

It was true. His huge, thick fingers were working and stirring Lois' tiny snatch. She had it neatly trimmed and was hugging him tight as they stared each other in the eyes. Her hand was gliding along his dick in absent instinct. She was not thinking, and by the glassy-eyed smile on her face, she didn't have room for any thoughts in her head. It wasn't long before her legs flexed and her body shook. Her head flew back, and she moaned, "Coming!!!"

After that, Alex withdrew his wet fingers and showed them to her, and she stared at them in silent awe. Lana and Chloe both groused and shoved James and I away. Neither had come, and both were angry for it. All eyes were on Alex again as he returned to his seat. His dick was swollen and heavy, and Lois was staring at his muscular, sculpted ass as he walked away from her. Lana joined him with a grin and stared at his dick as she picked up the cards. She purred. "Mm-mm. Look at that fine man-meat," she teased, and Chloe and Lois seemed to nod in agreement while James and I sat in dejected silence.

Lana held the cards out for James, and he drew his and frowned. "It's for the guys," he said, and he looked at me over the card. I felt a cold sinking in my gut, and it grew worse when I caught Alex grinning and winking at Lois after James drew his card. "It says we need to masturbate for the girls until one of us comes. We get to choose who, though." He looked at Chloe beside him, but she was not looking at him. "I choose Chloe, obviously."

"And I pick Lois," he said quickly, and she finally looked at me. She seemed vaguely disappointed, but she did smile at me afterward.

"Th-That's fine," she whispered. "Let's see what you've got?"

She was not like I had imagined her to be, but I didn't realize it at the time. I was so desperate to get her to notice me that I would have done anything. I didn't realize then that Alex had already corrupted her. It was so foolish, and the harder I tried, the more desperate I got.

"Well, I already came," said Alex as he stood in front of Lana, and he stroked his massive cock slowly from root to crown as he hefted his heavy, hanging balls. "But, I guess I got another load or two in there."

Lana purred and caressed his muscular thighs. "You always do, stud."

Lois' eyes were fixed on Alex as I opened my pants, and I stripped my underwear quickly to hide the stain from my earlier indiscretion. I did not want her to know the dirty little secret that Lana had already shared with Alex, and I used her distraction to take hold of myself and begin stroking.

Lana was slurping Alex's balls while he stroked himself, and she stared him in the eyes as she did. She seemed to worship him with her mouth. Meanwhile, Chloe was rubbing herself vigorously while watching Alex. She didn't even look at James, who was stood over her grunting and stroking himself with a fury like I had never seen before. He didn't seem to be enjoying it. Honestly, it was like he was punishing his dick for being so small.

Even then, he was at least hard. Neither of us could compare to Alex, but I couldn't even get an erection. Like Lois, my eyes were fixed on the happy couple. The only person who wasn't staring at them was James, and I wasn't convinced that he didn't have Alex on his mind. His beat his dick hard and loud, and I winced to hear it. After a few minutes, he grunted and nutted, and he left a small amount of cum across Chloe's face and chest. She took it without noticing and then glared at him afterward.

"Damn it, James! I was so close!"

"I'm sorry," panted James, who was still stroking himself onto her until she shoved him away.

"God damn it!" She used her blouse to wipe up the semen and pointed at Alex. "He's still hard, and Lana was sucking his god damn balls, James!"

"Well, he came before!"

"And he lasted longer then, too," she snapped, and James went quiet.

"At least James got hard," teased Lana, who was smiling at me now. If felt small, and my dick got even smaller as everyone looked at me.

"At least," Chloe huffed, but she did smile afterward. I, meanwhile, hid my dick behind my hand and stared forlornly down at Lois.

"I'm so sorry," I told her, and she smiled and tucked her hair back. She barely seemed like she wanted to look at me.

"It's fine. I'm not offended." She patted my thigh reluctantly. "It's normal to be shy with all of these people around. Alex is..." She stared at him with a dreamy expression and said, "Special."

"R-Right," I whispered, and I pulled my pants back up and hid my limp dick from view. James remained naked as he settled beside Chloe. He was not as small as me yet, and he was still leaking cum from firing. Chloe, meanwhile, had removed all of his cum from her body with a look of disgust like I had never seen before. I think that she was sobering, and she did not like what she was finding when she did.

"Chloe, your turn," said Lana, and she offered Chloe the deck. Chloe examined the cards closely and then yanked one out with a frown on her face. She was not liking this game, but she kept looking at Alex's dick like that was the sole reason she was still playing. Whatever card she got did not improve her move, but she looked at James and then at Alex, and she shoved the card into James' hand before she said, "Lex is my partner."

Chloe was halfway to Alex before James read the card out loud. "Strip a partner. You get to choose." He looked up and coughed. "Well, I, uh, I want Lois."

"Wait," I said, but Lois stood up beside me.

"It's fine," she said, but her eyes were glued to Alex as she crossed the room.

Lana sighed. "Guess I'm stuck with limp-dick over here," she said, and she rose and jiggled on her way to me. Alex laughed, and so did Chloe. Lois didn't laugh, but she did try to hide a smile after Lana said it. Lana stopped in front of me with her hands on her hips and said, "I'm not touching you."

I nodded. "R-Right," I said, and I undressed myself. I was humiliated, and my dick was even smaller now than it was earlier. Once I was naked, I looked at her. "You don't really have much."

"Shut up," she said, and she nodded at Alex and Chloe. "Watch the show."

Alex and Chloe were handsy. Like Alex and Lois earlier, they seemed to have forgotten that they had an audience, and they only had eyes for each other. In fact, they were the center of attention. Even James, who was slowly picking the clothes off of Lois' beautiful, lightly freckled body, couldn't keep from watching his girlfriend and the horse-hung bull who was groping her.

They weren't just stripping. They were making out and, since Chloe wasn't wearing pants and was almost naked anyway, the moment he ripped her blouse off of her, he was free to jam two fingers in and work her to the climax that she had failed to have earlier. Chloe came hard for Alex as they kissed, and she sucked his tongue in full view of James as she stroked his monolithic cock. If she felt guilty about it at all, she did not show it. If anything, she seemed almost like she enjoyed humiliating James, and I felt sorry for him. Lana had cheated on me, but Chloe was shaming him in front of everyone.

Chloe's orgasm was the messiest I had ever seen. She let Alex's fist dripping as he withdrew his fingers from her, and she sat against his big, muscular body while gasping. His dick was massively swollen but showed no sign of going down. His orgasm early had only been the prologue for a tale that seemed like it would never end. He fed his fingers to Chloe in full view of James, and Chloe sucked him gratefully while her hand whipped along his rigid dick.

"Your boyfriend is watching," Alex grinned, and Chloe whined around his fingers.

"I don't care," she said as he pulled her to him, and she kissed him deeply and sucked his tongue again.

They parted, and she whined again. She whined like a wild animal, especially as he removed her hand from his throbbing cock, but he smiled and winked at her, and he smacked her ass before he shoved her back to James. We all separated and went back to our proper places. Lana walked back to Alex naked, big ass bouncing and big breasts swinging as she moved. She bent, and her heavy breasts hung below her like udders as she picked up the cards. I saw her pink snatch and the juices that had gathered there. In half a decade of dating, I had never made her that wet. Alex had her wet by fooling around with other women.

It was then that I checked Lois and Chloe. I had seen both women come, but it just occurred to me that all of this teasing had left them both dripping with want. Their eyes were glued to Alex, and my heart sunk as I realized what the game had done. I had hoped to draw Lois' interest. Instead, I had set her attention on Alex and Alex alone. All three women were still playing for Alex, and all three of them were planning their own way of getting time alone with him. James and I were just extra baggage.

I felt haunted as Lana approached me. She held the cards up for me and smiled. "Your turn again, Kent. Pick good."

My arms felt heavy as I moved. None of it mattered. Nothing mattered. I had already lost. This was just the final nail in the coffin that had already been closed. I drew a card and stared at it. It took nearly a full minute before the words register, and I felt a hollow echo of hurt in my heart before I read it out loud. "Men get their dicks measured," I whispered. "We get to pick our own partners."

Chloe and Lois both curse to themselves as I said the last part. Lana and Alex were both all smiles. I stared ahead and felt completely empty except for the aching hurt that was spreading through my body every time I took a breath.

Time stood still as everyone waited for me to make my choice. I looked at Lois, and she was avoiding my gaze. "L-Lois," I said, and I could see her wince. This time, she did not even try to hide her disappointment as I dropped the card at my side and shuffled over to her, flaccid and useless.

James looked at Alex and opened his mouth to speak, but Alex spoke first. "Chloe, get over here, girl."

Chloe's face brightened when she heard her name, and I saw Lois glare at her from in front of me. "Really?!" Chloe bounced over to Alex, who caught her in his big arms and pulled her into a deep kiss. James watched the two in horror as Lana approached him with a smirk on her face. Alex's enormous dick was right between Chloe's wet, womanly thighs as he held her, and his fat shaft ground against her gushing pussy, too.

"Looks like we're stuck together," whispered Lana to James, and she grinned at me and said, "It could be worse. I could be Lois right now."

Lois glared at Lana, too, and then glared at me. Then, she looked at my dick and sighed. "Let's just get this over with."

Alex carried Chloe around the room and got a measuring tape. Then, he set her on her knees and gave the tape to her. She stared at his cock in awe and whispered, "It's so big."

He winked at her and said, "Let's find out exactly how big."

Chloe smiled and nodded and dragged the tape out. It was loud and definitive. The sound echoed like divine judgement as she lined up the measuring tape with Alex's shaft. Then, she choked and stammered. "T-Twelve inches," she whispered. "Alex's has got a full fucking foot."

"He really does," said Lana proudly, and she cackled afterward. She had to stand up to get the measuring tape from Chloe, who had dropped it beside her and started sucking Alex without being told to. James watched, stiff and silent, but did not measure up. "Seven inches," said Lana, and she chuckled. "Not bad but not good enough." She slid the measuring tape to Lois. "Your turn, sweetie. Good luck."

Lois had forgotten me until the measuring tape stopped in front of her. Then, she looked at my dick again. When she looked me in the eyes, I could see the surest disappointment I had ever known. "Can't you get hard, Kent?"

"I...I don't think..."

Lois took me in fingers and pinched me between her index finger and thumb, and she tried hard to stroke my shrunken penis. "I need you hard," she shouted. "If you don't get hard soon, then she's going to make him come. If she makes him come, then I miss my chance..." She had tears in her eyes, she was so angry about it.

"Ow," I gasped. "Lois! You're hurting me!"

"Shut up and get hard," she snapped, and she slapped my thigh. "Get hard, damn it!"

"I can't," I shouted, but no one heard me or cared. Everyone was watching Chloe drooling on Alex's dick. James was even stroking himself and weeping with Lana beside him. Lois glared at me.

"Fine," she snapped, and she huffed before taking me into her mouth. She was desperate, and she started sucking me with tight lips in an effort to bring me to an erection. I admit, I swelled slightly, but I could not get hard knowing that she was doing it for Alex. My heart was too badly broken. All I could do was sit there, numb, and watch her bob her head while I listened to Chloe slurping and gagging on Alex nearby.

"You're wasting your time," said Lana, who had barely looked at us. Lois stopped and looked at her with pleading in her eyes. "Even if he gets hard, he won't win," she said. Then, she pointed at Alex and Chloe and said, "Look."

Lana held up a final card that said to pick a partner and fuck. It was for the girls, and she flashed Lois a smile and said, "Who do you pick, Lois?"

"Alex," she said quickly, and she did not even apologize to me anymore.

Lana laughed. "Me, too." She looked at Chloe, who was still choking herself on Alex. "Chloe?"

"Mm!!" Alex grinned and pulled her off of his dick, and he slapped her cheek with his swollen, gleaming shaft. "Please, Alex," she whispered, and she licked him. "Nn. Fuck me!!!"

Alex looked at James and I, and he laughed. "Sorry, boys."

He held Chloe by the hair as he sat down, and then he dragged her over to him. She moved how he moved her, and she straddled him with her ass to him. Alex directed her by her plump rear and held himself steady for her as she eased into him. She held him by his fat crown as her lips parted on him, and once she was on him, she started bouncing like a pro. I couldn't believe how wet she was to be taking him like that from the start. She winced as she reached his root, but she did not slow at all.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuck," she growled, and she smiled at James. "Oh God, James, baby! Look at him! Look at how big he is! And he's in me! He's fucking me! I'm fucking him! It's so good!"

"Holy shit, look at her go," whispered Lana, and Lois nodded. Everyone was speechless as we watched Chloe bouncing on Alex. His dick was impossible as it fit into her, and she rode him in long, hard strokes that made her entire body shake with each impact. Lana broke out into laughter and said, "Look at her face, Lois. She looks so stupid, but that's what Alex does to you. That's what I looked like my first time, too, and that's what you'll look like."

Lois bit her bottom lip as she stared. Chloe did not look coherent or even sober anymore. The anger had left her, and all she felt was joy like nothing I could even comprehend. If I was empty of anything but sorrow, then she was empty of anything but pleasure and loving it.