All Comments on 'Don't Split the Party - Act 01'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bumpercarsbumpercars7 months agoAuthor

This story was commissioned by an anonymous patron through a generous donation to a sexual assault prevention organization.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your ending was a little naff?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this is incredible, well done

bumpercarsbumpercars7 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I mean, if you're asking me, of course I'm going to say no.

bumpercarsbumpercars7 months agoAuthor

Anon,

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Wow.

.

Just wow. Thank you.

bumpercarsbumpercars7 months agoAuthor

Shradracht,

You are very welcome! I'm glad you liked it.

ContrahentContrahent7 months ago

In-character words and actions hinting at the RL events. Breathtaking layering of story within a story.

5*, and thank you.

bumpercarsbumpercars7 months agoAuthor

Contrahent,

Thank you! This was definitely an intricate writing process, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed the story and then only after reading and reflecting did I realise how difficult it must have been to layer the real world versus game world. It should have been jarring but flowed really well, kudos!

bumpercarsbumpercars6 months agoAuthor

Anon,

Thank you! You are quite right - the writing was a bit more intricate here than in other stories. It was an enjoyable challenge to fit the pieces together. I also used some really simple tricks, like having each character's name start with the same first letter as their player's name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...