Don't Spy on Sister

Story Info
Max show her brother and friends that spying is bad.
2.3k words
4.17
26.3k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers

I just felt like writing something kind of fun and light hearted. Don't bother to comment on how stupid and unrealistic it is. It is just supposed to be a fun read. If you are looking for realism and technical accuracy, this isn't for you. Make any comments about how ludicrous the situation is, and know that I am laughing at you.

Some might say that there is incest here, even though there is no actual touching between siblings (or any touching between anyone, for that matter). This also involves a bit of FEMDOM and implied pegging If you are offended by that in any way, you have been warned.

Again, this is FICTION. Abandon realism and enjoy. I don't use editors. I self-edit. If that bothers you, I don't care.

Hi. I'm Max. That's short for Maxine. Yes, I'm a woman. I should probably tell you about myself here. I'm 25-years old. 5-feet, 8-inches tall, yes, that's a bit tall for a woman, 135-pounds, green eyes, and red hair. There is absolutely no fat on my body. I have a really nice set of 36D tits, flat stomach, Toned legs, and an ass that can bounce quarters off of. About the only time when anyone can tell just how strong I am is if they see my back and shoulders while I happen to be wearing a top that has a racer back to it. It's all muscle, but not freakish looking. No, I'm not some body builder or athlete, although I did play a couple of sports in high school. I'm actually in the Marine Corp. I'm an MP. That's Military Police, for those of you who are unfamiliar with that terminology. Because of what I do, I work out a lot to keep fit and strong enough to take down any guy that I need to. I've also become quite adept at a few martial arts. Not to brag or anything, but I really am a bad-ass.

That's probably enough about me. This tale begins at my parent's house. I was on leave after returning from a tour in Afghanistan. My family has a small apartment above the garage that they let me use when I am home, since it doesn't make much sense for me to have my own place until I leave the service. Mom, dad, and my nerdy younger brother live in the main house. He's 18 and just finished his senior year of high school. Don't get me wrong, I do love my little brother, but he does get on my nerves quite a bit. His friends are even worse. I understand that I am actually fairly attractive to the opposite sex -- and even my own sex occasionally. But the way that they ogle me is down righted pervy. I mean, come on. At least try to be subtle about it. I'm sure that they've even cum in their pants when I bend over to pick something up occasionally.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, having just returned from my daily 5-mile run on the beach. John and his four pervy friends were in the livingroom whispering to each other. They immediately quit talking when I came in. Maybe it had something to do with the skin-tight leggins and my running top that was like a second skin, but something just seemed off. I decided that I should be alert for another one of their 'brilliant' schemes to try and see me naked. So far, none of their plans had worked. For five really smart guys, they always seemed to come up with the stupidest ideas when it comes to spying on people. I should mention that they are all really into computers and other nerdy stuff like that. I began thinking that maybe if I gave them each a mercy fuck and let them lose their virginities that maybe I could get some privacy finally.

After gulping down the water, I went outside and up the stairs to my apartment. I needed a shower and change of clothes. The apartment consisted of a small livingroom, separate bedroom, and a full bathroom. Going into my bedroom, I turned on the computer on my desk to check emails really quick before I showered. I was trying to get in touch with some old friends and hang out with them later. Seeing an email that I had been waiting for, I sat down to reply to it when I caught a flash of something in the corner of the screen. That was odd. I casually moved around a bit as I pretended to shift my seat when it happened again. That time, I saw where it came from. It was on top of a book case hidden between a couple of stuffed animals. Apparently, I caught the glare from light reflected off of glass. Since I had just put those two stuffed animals up there yesterday, I knew damned good and well that there shouldn't be anything shiny in that location. Being in the Military Police, I've had the occasion to use small surveillance cameras. I didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on. Finishing my reply, I gathered my clothes and went into the bathroom to shower and change. I did a quick recon in the bathroom to verify that there were no camera's hidden in there. I didn't expect there to be, because there really weren't any decent hiding places for one in there.

I pondered over what my options were while I showered. I could have just taken it down and destroyed it -- along with beating their asses for putting it there, But I really wanted to get them to grow up and stop perving on me. I wanted them to stop looking at me lustfully. I began to plan. How could I turn them into being terrified of the thought of having sex with me? What would change their fantasies of me to fear? I grinned as an idea began to materialize. It wouldn't exactly be cheap, but it would be worth it to not have to check my room every time that I needed to change clothes.

I spent the next few days changing clothes in my bathroom while I gathered the necessary materials. It was four days later that I began putting my plan into action. John was at one of his friend's houses, and my parents were out somewhere. While the house was empty, I snuck into my brother's room and planted my own spy camera. Unlike my brother, I actually had experience placing surveillance cameras. He would only find it with an exhaustive search of his room, but I would be able to get everything on my computer. The next day, my parents were at work when I came back from my run. Sure enough, John and his friends were in the house. I got my water and chatted a bit with them as I was drinking. Finally, I mentioned that I needed to shower and change and went out the door. I smiled as they practically sprinted to John's room just before the door closed behind me.

Entering my bedroom, I opened my laptop and set it on the dresser so the screen couldn't be seen in the camera. Show time. I stood up and walked to the door to close it. As I turned around, I began pulling my top up as if I were going to take it off. Suddenly, I stopped and stared at my closet door, which was cracked open. My face clouded with rage as I stomped over to it and threw it open. Inside, was the mannequin that I had purchased and modified the day before.

"GOD DAMNIT, JOHN! WHAT DID I TELL YOU I WOULD DO THE NEXT TIME I CAUGHT YOU SPYING ON ME?" I yelled.

I reached over and drug the dummy out of the closet by the front of its shirt. I threw it on the bed as I screamed at it for being a pervert.

"Do you get off fantasizing about your big sister fucking you? Is that what you want? You want your big sister to fuck you?" I asked. Glancing at my computer, I saw all of them huddled around John's computer watching intensely. I couldn't help the small smile that played on my lips as I was about to destroy their dreams.

"Fine, you sick little pervert. You want your sister to fuck you, I'm going to fuck you. Just remember, be careful about what you want, because you may just end up getting it."

With that, I tore the pants off the mannequin and spread its legs wide open and straight up. I pulled open a drawer on my night stand and pulled out a 10-inch long strap-on that I had purchased the day before from a local sex shop. The looks of terror on their faces as I slipped the straps on over my leggings almost sent me into laughter. I managed to keep it together somehow.

"And to make it even more fun..." I said as I pulled out a pair of nipple clamps and attached them to the chest of the dummy.

"No. you disgusting pervert. You don't get to see me naked until you have earned that right. Furthermore, I'm going to fuck your ass like this, so you can look in my eyes and remember who now owns this ass -- and mouth. Maybe, if you're lucky, I will put a blindfold on you and let you lick my pussy afterwards."

I slicked up the dildo with lube, then plunged it into the hole I made where the asshole would be. There was no pausing to let the dummy adjust to having a huge dildo in its ass, I just began pounding with everything I had. Yeah. I forgot to mention earlier. I have some anger issues. I hammered that dildo into its 'asshole' for 10-minutes straight. By that time, I was covered with sweat from the exertion. By the looks on the guy's faces, I figured that I had gotten my point across and it was time to wrap things up.

"Wow, John. It looks like you really love this. That little thing you call a penis is actually throbbing. Are you going to cum from having your big sister fuck you in the ass? Come on, John. Cum for your big sister. Spray that cum all over yourself as I fuck your ass. That's a good boy. Yes. That was a lot of cum from your dick."

I pulled out of the mannequin and reached under the bed for the things that I had hidden there.

"Now, Johnny. I have a couple of gifts for you. Now that your dick isn't hard, I'm going to put this on you."

I held up the cock cage and butt plug that I had bought when I got the strap-on and nipple clamps. After 'showing' them to 'John', I reached down and put the cage on the fake dick that I had attached to the dummy. "And, since it looks like you really like things in your ass..." I shoved the butt plug into the dummy.

"There we go. Isn't that nice? And I will hold onto the keys so you don't lose them. Now, any time that I think that you have been a good boy and deserve it, I will take it off of you so that you can play with yourself while I watch. If you are bad, though, I won't let you take it off until you have made up for your bad behavior. Now, close your eyes and keep them closed. I will allow you to suck on my tits as long as you keep your eyes closed. After all, you haven't earned the right to see my titties yet. If you open your eyes before I tell you to, I won't let you out of that cage for a week."

Making sure that I was positioned so that they wouldn't be able to actually see anything, I moved my tits to the dummy's mouth area and raised my shirt to stick my nipple into the dummy's mouth. I switched back and forth a few times for the next several minutes before pulling my shirt back down and standing up.

As I turned to leave the room, I looked back at the mannequin and said, "Now, I want you to use your fingers and scoop all that nasty cum from your stomach and put it in your mouth. Once that's done, you can go back into the closet until I tell you that you can go back to the house. Oh, and if any of your little friends want me to fuck them, tell them that they need to bring their own cock cages and butt plugs."

With that, I went into the bathroom and showered.

The next morning, I noticed that the camera was gone when I returned from my run. I checked the video from the camera that I had placed in John's room and listened to the recording of their conversations. I was happy that they confirmed that there were no more camera's in my apartment. I also noticed the new fear that they had for me. None of them seemed interested in trying to sneak any peaks at me anymore. Thank God!

Two weeks later, I had just returned from my morning run. I was just about to pull off my shirt when I noticed that my closet door was cracked open. I was sure that I had closed it earlier. Walking over, I heard a faint sound from inside the closet. Jerking the door open, I found myself staring into the wide-open eyes of Rick, one of John's friends. We just stared at each other for a couple of seconds. I found my rage beginning to rise inside of me. His hands jerked suddenly, and my gaze was pulled to the movement. The rage disappeared and was replaced with a smile as I saw the cock cage and butt plug he was holding.


GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers