Don't Stand So Close To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he put the key in the front door of his house he looked at both girls and said:

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you say `stop' I will stop, I promise you that."

"We know! That's why we're here with you and not with some spotty boy." said Cheryl, stroking his cheek.

Kim gently smacked his bum.

"Open the door and let's go to bed."

They tumbled through the door and up the stairs to Darren's bedroom and onto the bed in a rush. Once there, Darren lay on his back between them and turned towards Cheryl and asked her if she was happy that Kim was there as well and she nodded shyly.

"She's my best friend and helped me plan this, so yes, I'd like her here. You will make love to her as well won't you because she fancies you just as much as I do?"

He smiled tenderly at Cheryl for her concern for her friend and then grinned at Kim on his right.

"Don't worry she'll get a good seeing to later, but first we have a present giving session."

Never having had a `three in a bed' session before Darren was unsure what to do first. However Cheryl took the initiative and pulled him over for a long searching kiss and any uncertainty in her technique from earlier in the evening was long gone. He felt another pair of hands on the buttons to his trousers and his cock started to lengthen and thicken at the twin assaults.

He moved his right hand which had been clasping Cheryl's back during their kiss around onto her left breast and he could feel her nipple stiffen through her dress and she moaned into his mouth. He pulled the top of her dress down freeing both her breasts and his right hand stroked over the small mound of her left breast to gently pinch the nipple. He broke off the kiss and ran his tongue down her neck and circled the small, hard nub with his tongue and then sucked gently with his lips making it even harder and eliciting a hiss of pleasure from Cheryl and she pushed down on his head forcing more of her small A Cup breast into his mouth.

Meanwhile, Kim was attempting to pull his trousers down so he lifted his head away from Cheryl's breast causing her to mewl in disappointment. He shucked his trousers off and looked back down at the beautiful dark haired, brown skinned girl and saw the desire in her eyes. His gaze travelled further down looking at her small firm breasts with their erect nipples and small, dark areola. He rolled the top of her dress further down and she lifted her buttocks to enable him to get it over her hips and he pulled it down onto her thighs revealing a tiny black thong.

"God, you are gorgeous," and he dropped back down to kiss her and she reached her arms round the back of his neck to pull him even tighter into the embrace. They were now lying on their side facing each other and Darren felt a pair of bare breasts on his back and Kim reached her right arm over his hip to run her hand over the bulge in his boxer shorts. She then ran the hand down the flat of his stomach and under the waistband and onto the head of his tumescent cock, which she circled with her thumb and index finger. It was now his turn to hiss with pleasure and he reached his arm back to bring Kim's head over his shoulder so that their lips could meet in a passionate tonsil bashing kiss. He rolled onto his back and pulled her down running his hands down her back feeling her completely naked and her pointed nipples pressed into his chest and her blonde hair falling like a curtain over them. Her hand was now was stroking his cock rather harshly so he whispered to her to do it more slowly and gently.

"Show me how you like it, I've never touched one before," she said embarrassedly and dropped her gaze from his eyes. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her head and held her gaze.

"It's not a crime to have never touched a cock before, sweetheart. Just treat it more softly and do it like you are polishing it lightly, twist and stroke down the shaft, especially around the head. Let's take my boxers off, it will make it easier."

Both Kim and Cheryl got to their knees and helped pull his shorts down and Cheryl gasped when she saw his erect cock.

"OMG, it's a lot bigger than I thought, it's like ones I've seen on pornos!"

Darren laughed, "what did you think it would look like, a cucumber?"

Both girls giggled and simultaneously reached out a hand to clasp his cock. It was just big enough to accommodate the two small hands and Darren suggested that one of them fondle his balls, gently, he added.

Lying back looking at the two nubile girls and feeling their hands on his cock and balls made Darren feel like a sultan with his harem attending to him. He compared the two girls with the small, dark skinned, Asian looking Cheryl and the tall, Nordic blonde Kimberley. Kim's breasts were larger than Cheryl's, probably B Cup, but firm and proud with a smattering of freckles and he reached his right arm up to cup her left breast and run the raspberry sized nipple between his index and middle finger. She smiled at him with lust filled eyes and removed her hand from his cock and put it over the top of his and directed him to pleasure herself, massaging the erect nipple between his fingers.

Cheryl had taken the opportunity of his distraction to put both her hands on his cock and balls and was lovingly caressing them in a much gentler fashion than Kim.

"God, yessss, that's wonderful sweetheart, just like that," he closed his eyes enjoying the sensation and then opened them again to see Kim looking angrily at her friend. He reached up and pulled her head down to his, kissed her to show he was not cross and whispered to her.

"Do that again and I'll put you on the naughty step! This isn't about who is better than the other, this is about mutual exploration of what's good for each of us and making the other person feel good. Now why don't you sit on my face and let me lick your pussy."

She looked at him incredulously.

"You mean, you will do that for me ... us? I thought most guys didn't like doing that."

"I don't know where you got that idea from but I love licking pussy and I'm sure young girl pussy will taste even better. Ok, I've had a better idea, you two lie down on the bed, side by side, with your feet on the floor and, if you feel like it, you can kiss and fondle each other while I'm doing it."

The girls looked at each other embarrassedly and then quickly back at Darren who got down on his knees on the floor between Cheryl's legs and lifted them over his shoulders. Her thong was wet but still in place and he pulled it to one side revealing the contrast of the pinkness of her open drooling pussy against the dark labia and sparse but dark pubic hair. It looked beautiful and he bent forward to run his tongue down from her navel, over her small clit and through the open labia to her vagina entrance which, in turn, generated a giggle, a gasp and a moan.

"That's so good, so much better than when I use my fingers."

Noticing her dark anal rosebud further down, he put his hands inside her thighs and pushed her legs further up and across her torso. He kept moving his tongue across her perineum and circled her anus before gently stabbing at the centre with a pointed tongue.

"Ohhh, that's good, I didn't know that would feel good but it does, do it again please."

So he rimmed her again and again before traversing back to her pussy where he lapped at the abundant juices, tasting her delicious essence which had increased in volume since he first passed by. Her moans began to increase and the return to her clit was greeted with a small shiver and a very loud gasp.

"Ohhhh, Darren, that's soooo good, urghhhh, I'm going to come if you keep that up."

He disengaged from Cheryl, who voiced her disapproval with a sulky sigh.

"Don't worry you'll get you turn, why don't you touch yourself while I do the same for Kim."

She lowered one hand to her pussy and placed the other on her breasts and started small vigorous circles around her clit.

"Don't make yourself come just yet, that's my present to you, just keep the feeling going," and ran the middle finger of his right hand down through her labia and was about to enter her pussy before remembering her virginity.

He assumed the same position with Kim, noticing that one of her fingers was already rotating lazily over her clit.

"It looked so hot I just had to join in," she smiled lustfully at him through her parted legs as he pushed them back across her body and noticed that her pussy was completely bare, she had shaved and recently too judging by the lack of any stubble. Her juices were flowing copiously and the smell of her swampy pussy was intoxicating so instead of running his tongue down her body like he had for Cheryl, he fell immediately onto her open pussy and thrust his tongue as far into her vaginal opening as he could. She immediately started wailing and thrusting her buttocks off the bed to meet him and her whole body went completely rigid as she screamed through the tremendous orgasm that had been building all evening.

"Uh ... Oh ... oh oh oh oh ... fucckk ... goddd ... yesssss!" and her buttocks fell back to the bed and she lay almost immobile apart from a few after-shock tremors that ran through her body. He heard Cheryl mutter sulkily about Kim getting to come quickly and he let Kim's lifeless legs fall back to the floor and moved over to between Cheryl's thighs.

"I was going to save this for just before I took you cherry but if you are going to sulk about it we may as well do it now." He pushed her legs back over her torso and commenced licking her clit as fast and as hard as he could, she immediately started to spasm but she looked guiltily at him and pushed his head away. He took pity on her and slithered up the bed beside her and took her in his arms. She rested her head on his chest in the crook of his arm.

"I'm sorry Darren, it just looked so hot that I wanted to come like that too and I know you said you were saving it for later, I just got jealous."

"Cheryl, sweetheart, you can have as many magnificent orgasms as you want I just wanted to save a big one for you for just before I took your cherry to take your mind off the pain."

"Don't worry about the pain as I haven't got a hymen anymore that went with a hairbrush when I was younger."

He looked at her in amazement.

"You fucked yourself with a hairbrush! Did you enjoy it?"

She shook her head tearfully.

"All the girls did it to each other. It was like an initiation ceremony or something. Kim and I did each other, it was awful."

Kim was rousing slightly, lifting her head to look over at them.

"OMG, Chezza that was fucking awesome! AY.. MAY.. ZING! Has he done it to you yet?"

She trailed off when she saw the tearful look in Cheryl's eyes.

"She was just telling me about a hairbrush."

"Ah, yes, that wasn't so good, bad shit."

"Kim, come over here with me, on the other side."

She got up and moved around to his left but they had to shift up the bed to give her enough room to get on. He wrapped his left arm around her and pulled her in tight to his shoulder and she lay with her head on his chest, mirroring Cheryl's position.

"Ok, time for some home truths. Cheryl, apart from a hairbrush has anything else been in your pussy?"

She shook her head but waggled her fingers.

"Silly, that's not a crime, it's very natural and if I had a pussy that looked like yours I'd want to touch it all the time."

She giggled happily but tearfully and reached down to slowly stroke his cock which had wilted but with her delicate touch started to revive very quickly.

"Kim, same question?"

She didn't respond for several seconds but eventually shook her head and belatedly waggled her fingers whilst hiding her face in his chest.

Cheryl gasped. "But, but you said you had done it with Rob McTeer and he was rough and hurt you, that's why we decided that Darren was the right one for me because we thought he was kind and gentle and caring. Why did you say that about Rob? You need someone kind and gentle and caring too."

Kim lifted her head and peered through the curtain of blonde hair and looked sorrowfully at both of them.

"Rob had boasted that he had me, even though he hadn't and it gave me a bit of status with some people so I went along with it. When you said that you wanted Darren to be `the one' I thought if I came along too he could be my `one' too without any fuss."

Looking at Darren she asked "how did you know?"

He bent towards her and kissed the top of her head.

"I couldn't believe that you'd lost your virginity and never touched a cock before. So unless you'd been raped I guessed you were still cherry too."

"Clever bastard," giggled Kim.

Yes, I'm such a clever bastard that I've doubled my workload and I've only got one cock. It will be worn to a pencil point by the time we've finished. Ok, I guess we'd better get on with it. Who to choose first .... eeny, meeny, miny mo ...! Is it the tall beautiful blonde with biteable nipples and sexy shaved pussy or the gorgeous, petite dark skinned beauty with suckable clit and cute arsehole?"

"Sir, please, sir, pick me, pick me!"

"Quiet, Cheryl Kimber can't you see I'm thinking hard."

"I can feel that you are hard if that is anything to go by," giggled Cheryl.

"Darren," said Kim, "there is no choosing to be done, we came here so that Chezza could give you her cherry and that's what needs to be done before anything else."

"Smart bastard, I think was the previous comment, but you are absolutely correct and for that you get one extra orgasm at a date and time of your choosing."

He quickly kissed Kim and sat up, turning towards Cheryl who looked at him with expectant eyes. He bent over and kissed her beautiful mouth and then ran a trail of kisses down over her breasts, sucking and biting each nipple in turn causing her to gasp with pleasure pain and hold his head against them firmly to add to the stimulation. Kim, noticing that Cheryl had ceased the stroking of his cock and balls, reached under his waist to grasp his cock and resumed the sensuous had-job. She was tentative at first and then gained more confidence as his moans of pleasure indicated that she was getting it right this time. She bent towards his back and she trailed kissed down his spine causing him to turn and smile lovingly at her.

"That's fantastic, Kim, keep doing that and you will end up with a handful of my come. Stroke my buttocks and arse as well and I will explode."

She smiled proudly back at him and leant forward to kiss him slowly before he turned back to continue his downward path across Cheryl's abdomen towards her clit and pussy. Since Darren had ceased his oral attack on her breasts, Cheryl had been touching her own nipples with one hand and languidly circling her clit with fingers of the other hand keeping the orgasmic volcano at boiling point. His resumption of the downward trail caused the first tremors of mini-orgasms as she felt him getting closer to her throbbing clit, knowing that she would explode if he touched it with his lips, tongue, teeth, anything.

Teasingly, knowingly, he bypassed it by running his tongue across to her thigh and back in towards her pussy. He pulled her thighs open with his hands under her buttocks which allowed his finger tips to trace along her labia and dip unerringly into her pussy opening. She was by this time moaning and cooing constantly with little cries of "oh yes, oh god, yes, more, please, more," and her buttocks were alternately grinding down into the bed and lifting of completely as she tried to accentuate the delightful sensations from his fingers and mouth. He brought his right hand from under her buttock and lifted his head to allow it access to her pussy still ensuring no contact with her clit. He pushed his middle finger into her tight, wet pussy and hooked it back against the front wall attempting to discover how sensitive her G spot was. Cheryl bucked against the finger as different sensations added to the overload in her synapses and the cries increased in frequency but still did not trigger the `big one' that she was by now imploring him to create.

"Darren, stop teasing me, make me come, I want to come so bad, touch my clit and I'll explode, godddd, please make me come."

Taking his cue, he moved his juice covered middle finger out of her pussy and ran it over the perineum and rimmed her anus before gently but firmly pushing through her sphincter at the same time as the index finger re-entered her pussy and he gave two swipes of his tongue across her clit.

It was enough.

"FUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCK " she wailed, sobbed and groaned as her body thrashed about with his fingers in her arse and pussy and his tongue slowly laving her clit as she rose up and then descended from the orgasmic peak.

He withdrew his fingers gently but continued to lick her clit in time to the slowing tremors of her body until she had to push him away as it became too sensitive. He was aware of Kim's weight on his back and the slowing motion of her own hands in her pussy as she too came down from her own orgasmic peak which seemed to have coincided with that of Cheryl. He had lost track of the point at which she had stopped stroking his cock and had commenced touching herself, but his cock was still hard enough to cut rock following the intensity of Cheryl's orgasm. Her eyelids fluttered open and she gave him a smile full of love, lust and wonderment and she reached up to pull his face down to hers, stroking his cheeks, kissing his eyes, his mouth, his nose any part of him she could reach.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she mumbled almost incoherently.

Kim had slid off his back and was also lying on her back, muttering "So hot, so fucking hot," to herself.

Darren swung himself around until he was kneeling between Cheryl's thighs and lifted her buttocks to rest on his knees and aligned his cock head into the opening of her drooling pussy letting it soak in the juices that continued to flow. Having lubed it sufficiently he slid his knees away backwards allowing her buttocks to fall back onto the bed at the same time as he thrust forward from the waist allowing his cock head to maintain contact and slightly increase penetration into her vagina. He didn't have to worry about tearing her hymen but was concerned that the thickness of his cock would cause discomfort as he stretched her virginal passage.

By this time Cheryl had become aware of what was happening and was flexing her cunt around his cock both to encourage him to keep going and also to activate previously unused muscles. He slid in another inch and she moaned, he stopped thinking he was hurting her, but she crooked her ankles behind his thighs and tried to pull him further in and smiled and nodded at him to continue.

"That feels so full, like it is in my stomach. Your cock is stretching me beautifully. Ram it all home now."

He looked down at the junction of his cock in her beautiful pussy and could see that there was at least another 3 inches of his 7 inch cock still to go. He did as Cheryl requested and thrust forcefully forward and her tight gripping pussy parted before the momentum of the battering ram that was his cock. He felt his balls slap against her arse cheeks, her labia gripping all round the base of his cock and her sparse pubic hair tangling with his own like Velcro.

"That feels wonderful, don't move, I want to stay like this for ever," she commenced to experiment with the muscles in her pussy and he could feel circles alternately gripping and releasing his cock. He bent forward to kiss her and their tongues battled as she pulled his head down to her. This caused his weight to fall onto her fully and he tried to take some of his weight onto his knees and elbows but she pulled him down again.

"I want to feel you crush me so I know how your cock feels like its coming out of my back. Don't move yet I want to look at you and feel you on top of me and inside me I want to feel fucked and helpless for the first time in my life.