Don't Stand So Close To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they continued to gaze into each other's eyes and swap little kisses they felt the bed move and Kim made her way up to lie beside them leaning on one elbow on her side. She used her free hand to gently move Cheryl's long dark hair out of her eyes and stroke her cheek.

"OMG Chezza, he's in you, balls deep, what does it feel like?"

"Fuck, Kim, it feels so full but so wonderful at the same time, like I was born to be full of a man's cock and now I am, I don't ever want to do anything else, ever again."

"What does it feel like for you, gorgeous sexy man?" said Kim, stroking his cheek and leaning in to kiss him.

"I'm in the tightest pussy I've ever been in and if she keeps gripping me with her cunt muscles like that I will come the biggest come of my life and we will all probably drown," he looked down at Cheryl, "sorry sweetheart, I'm going to have to move and I'm worried that I'm crushing you."

Cheryl looked over at Kim. "See, he is the perfect choice; kind, caring, considerate and he's got a fabulous cock, just the right size for my pussy. I'll try not to wear him out so he's got some left for you." She giggled and the spasms fed all the way down to her pussy and into his cock. This was enough to start his own orgasm and with a roar he started moving, pulling out and thrusting into her like a man possessed, her petite body buffeted by the savage thrusts. She too felt the rekindling of her own lust as her clit mashed against his pubic bone and the top of his cock massaged her G spot. Her heels were still hooked behind his thighs and this enabled her to thrust her hips up against him whilst her arms around his back pulled him down into her. The timing of their thrusts finally synchronised for a few brief strokes and he went further into her than ever before causing his cock to bash against the entrance to her womb. Abruptly his cock started to pulse and his thrusts became more spastic as he incoherently yelled out his orgasm into her neck. Cheryl felt the jetting pulses of come into her vagina and that sensation and the thought of his semen flooding into her pussy was enough to send Cheryl over the edge once again and her finger nails gouged scratches into his back as she clung on through her orgasm.

Slowly, their breathing returned to normal and he tried to roll off her but she kept her heels tight behind his thighs and rolled with him onto their side. She showered his face with butterfly kisses and he grinned through sweat filled eyes as his softening cock finally fell out of her.

"Well, did that measure up to your expectations?"

"All I can say is; Darren, I love you, you lovely, sexy, kind, considerate, caring man. That was perfect. I won't be able to walk for a week, but that was all any girl could wish for. Isn't that right, Kim?"

She looked over at her friend who sat on the bed hugging herself with both arms, tears streaming down her face. They both sat up and reached for her, circling her in their arms for a group hug with Kim at the centre.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to spoil your moment, that was so beautiful but I felt left out and I wanted to be part of it."

Chapter 3

"Kim, sweetheart, your turn will come and I'll try and make it as wonderful for you as it was for Cheryl. Well I think it was wonderful for her." He grinned, glancing over at the dark haired girl for confirmation. Cheryl, stretched like a cat and purred her agreement.

"You could have joined in any way you like, stroking my back, kissing Cheryl, fondling my balls or arsehole, licking her nipples anything and when it's your turn I hope Cheryl will do the same."

At the mention of any girl-on-girl stuff they both looked embarrassed.

"What? What's wrong with that?"

"We're not lezzies," said Cheryl looking uncomfortable.

"I know you're not, but kissing each other or stroking tits doesn't make you lesbians. You two are best mates, right? You care a lot about each other or you wouldn't be here, right?"

They looked at him with wide eyes and nodded.

"Well, show how much you care by touching each other in a loving way. I'm not suggesting you strap on dildos and fuck each other unconscious. However, if you do decide to do that I wouldn't mind watching," he grinned and the girls giggled and both punched him.

"Mr. Rutherford, you definitely are a perv wanting to watch sexy teenage girl-on-girl action," giggled Cheryl.

He cuddled both of them and kissed each of them.

"You two definitely fall into the sexy teenage girl category," and they visibly preened as he said it.

"I'm going to the bathroom and to get some water. Experiment a bit when I'm gone. Start with a gentle kiss and see how it goes. In fact start now." He moved from between them and made them move closer together, lying side by side.

"Lift your outside arms and stroke each others' cheeks, hair and down onto the shoulder and back."

They shrugged at each other and slowly started stroking as he directed.

"Now Cheryl, lean forward and kiss Kim's face but not her mouth." The dark haired girl complied but both had their eyes firmly shut.

"Come on, open your eyes, now Kim you do the same to Cheryl." The gorgeous blonde teenager did and there seemed to be less tension in the two bodies as they relaxed a bit.

"Ok, now kiss each other on the lips, just a peck to start with. Leave you eyes open and look at each other so you can see the love you have for each other. Right, I'm going to the loo and I want to see your faces buried in each others' pussies when I get back!"

"Only kidding!" he grinned as they turned their heads to look quizzically at him.

When he returned he was delighted to see that they had progressed and were now French kissing in a slow sensuous manner while each had a hand on a breast of the other and were lazily teasing the nipple. It looked so sexy that Darren's cock started to twitch.

"Ok, that's enough, I feel left out now!"

They disengaged their mouths and looked at each other with smoky eyes and Kim said:

"Love you Chezza, do we need him anymore?"

"Love you Kim, I don't anymore but you still have a cherry, so the answer is reluctantly, yes!" giggled Cheryl.

They moved apart with a final kiss and made room for him and cuddled into him when he lay down and put his arms around them. Kim lifted her head to kiss him.

"Love you Darren, thank you for showing us how much we love each other, or at least for making us express it physically."

Cheryl also lifted her head for a kiss.

"Love you Darren, thank you for being the guy we thought you were."

Darren was embarrassed. They were using the `L' word very freely and he didn't want to spoil the moment by pointing out that the only woman he had truly loved had repaid it by fucking one of his best mates.

"Love you Kim. Love you Cheryl. You are very special people," which wasn't completely false.

They both lifted their heads and looked enquiringly.

"Do you, do you really love me, us?" asked Kim.

"Just at the moment you are the two most precious things in my life and if I died right now I could say that I loved and was loved in return in equal measure," which sounded like bullshit but was, in fact, true. It seemed to satisfy the two teenagers as they settled back down and reached across to stroke each others' cheeks content in the knowledge that the man in their lives had said he loved them.

The late hour and the feeling of relaxed contentment was making them all sleepy so despite the unfinished business Darren, got up turned off the light, got back between them on the king-size bed and pulled the duvet over them. Cheryl, was almost asleep and rolled away from him onto her side leaving her firm arse cheeks resting against his as he rolled over to face Kim and gently kissed her.

"What time do you have to be home in the morning?" he whispered.

"Late afternoon, as we usually go shopping all day. Why do you have something planned, Mr. Rutherford?" she jokingly enquired.

"Yes, I've got the supermarket run, clean the car and mow the lawn. In between that I'm going to fuck you both in every hole until jizz comes out of your eyeballs and you can't walk."

"Well that sounds like fun, the supermarket run I mean," she giggled and he chuckled with her.

She kissed him long and hard and his cock started to respond and she felt it growing against her stomach.

"Err, Darren, we have a problem, I can't sleep with that pointing at me all night, it might go off by accident! I'll have to deal with it."

Throwing the duvet off them, which caused Cheryl to mumble sleepily about being cold, she rolled him onto his back and slid down the bed and took his lengthening cock in her hand and stroked him gently to full hardness.

"I want to feel your lovely cock in my mouth but I've never done it before so please forgive me if I get it wrong. Tell me how you like it."

His normal response to that question would be `deep and hard in your throat' but not this time, not with this girl.

"Just do with your mouth, lips and tongue what you were doing with your hands earlier on. Lick and suck like it was an ice-cream. No teeth, mind, they and cocks don't get on!"

Holding it vertically away from his body she looked at his cock for a long time before lowering her face to take the head into her mouth past ovalled lips. She sucked gently and fluttered her tongue against the underside of the head which brought a groan of delight from him. She lifted off looking pleased with herself.

"Did I do that right; you seemed to enjoy that, was that good?"

"Kim, that was perfect, are you sure you haven't done this before?"

She looked confused and tears showed in her eyes.

"No, Darren, I'm not a slut, I told you. I may act like a slut sometimes but ... I'm still a virgin and had never touched a cock before tonight."

He pulled her up the bed to kiss and cuddle her.

"Kim, I'm sorry. I know you are not a slut; I was just teasing you because you did it so well. Just keep doing it like that around the head and especially the back of the crown and I'll be coming in no time. Keep using your hands on my cock shaft and balls and that will be wonderful as well."

Mollified, she slid back down to his cock and again took the head into her mouth, repeating the action and getting the same groaning response from Darren. She experimented with moving her head up and down seeing how much she could comfortably get into her mouth and gagged a few times when she went too far. She varied her hand movement between sliding and twisting her hand up and down his shaft and gently rolling his balls in the palm of her hand. She learnt quickly that Darren's favourite moments were when she was bobbing her head up and down slowly using tongue and lips at the same time as one hand fondled his balls and the other stroked his shaft. It was at these times that his groans intensified and he started making small hip thrusts off the bed or put a hand on the back of her head to force her further down. She did catch his sensitive cock with her teeth from time to time but for a first timer she was giving an almost flawless performance.

He could feel his orgasm building and his hip thrusts got more rapid and she tried to match her head movements in time.

"Fuck, Kim, you're going to suck the come right out of me. I'll tell you when so you can pull off."

"Nao, ... wan ... aste ... your .... Cum," she mumbled around his piston like cock.

Kim, could taste his pre-cum and wasn't put off by it and desperately wanted to please this wonderful man by swallowing his come. He deserved it as he had been the perfect lover for Cheryl and would, she hoped, be perfect for her tomorrow. She knew he was close as his hand on the top of her head was trying to force her head down as his long cock strokes rose up into her mouth. She stopped trying to use her tongue and kept her teeth out of the way as she listened for the sound of him starting his orgasm.

"Here it comes Kim, I'MMM COMMMING IN YOUR MOUTH YOU LOVELY COCK-SUCKER," he roared in a whisper, trying not to wake Cheryl.

He held his hips completely off the bed and she forced her own mouth down as far as it would go and felt the first magical spurt of his come into her waiting mouth. She didn't have time to savour the taste or consistency as it was quickly followed by 5 others which started to overflow her mouth so she reluctantly swallowed to avoid it leaking out.

Finally his spasms ceased and his buttocks fell back to the bed taking his wilting cock with him. She allowed the remnants of the warm, salty, gluey mess to circulate in her mouth before swallowing. Not delicious, but not bad and if it pleased her man she would do it again. She noticed some more come leaking from his cock so gently sucked the now sensitive organ to clean it and licked any remnants off his stomach.

He looked at her whilst she did it, marvelling at her composure for one so young as she cleaned him. He reflected on what was happening and why he had allowed it to continue. Kim had given him the exit opportunity back in the club but he'd not taken it, why? He'd never been tempted before by the many pretty young girls that passed through his classes although none of them had come on to him as Kim and Cheryl had. Was that what it was, he had been secretly waiting for a gorgeous teen to make a move on him? Well now he had two, although he knew that Kim intrigued him more. Outwardly very confident but inwardly unsure and vulnerable, which brought out the protector in him.

He pulled her up and kissed her on the mouth which was interesting to Kim as folk-lore had it that blokes wouldn't kiss you after they came in your mouth. Apparently semen was good enough for the woman to taste it but not men! Darren Rutherford proving himself to be the correct choice yet again for Kim and Cheryl!

"Kim, that was wonderful. I felt like you were sucking my insides out through my cock. You know that extra orgasm I promised you? Would you like to claim it now?" he whispered to her.

Oh, would she ever! She had been so aroused by sucking his cock that she had been tempted to diddle her clit while he came and juice was still flooding out of her pussy. She nodded eagerly and he got her to lie on her front with her buttocks in the air and her head and shoulders down on the bed and told her to hold her arse cheeks open with her hands. He knelt behind her and ran his tongue down her arse crack across her exposed anus and into the swampy mess of her pussy. He then reversed back to her anus and started to rim her rosebud which started her mewling with delight.

"Oh, that's good, I didn't know that felt so good, oh yes, keep rimming my arse you dirty bastard."

He brought his left hand up to her pussy and after lubing the thumb in her juice he pushed it slowly into her vagina rubbing it along to her G spot. She had read about it and with her own explorations had tried to locate it without much success but suddenly Darren hit the exact spot and she started to tremble in the throws of a massive orgasm. Realising what was happening he stroked his thumb in and out of her pussy and slid the middle finger through her shaved pussy to capture and titillate her clit and resumed his tongue action on her anus. It was too much sensory overload and she just exploded into a jumble of firing synapses and screamed at the top of her voice.

"OHHHH FUCCCKKK COMMMINGGG!"

She fell forward twitching from the after-shocks but completely sated at the same time as Cheryl shouted:

"For fuck sake you two get a room, I'm trying to sleep!"

Darren chuckled and kissed Cheryl on the shoulder to say sorry, rolled the comatose Kim onto her side, pulled the duvet over all three of them and cuddled into the lovely blonde from behind with one arm under her neck and the other around her waist. She sleepily wiggled her wonderful arse back into his groin and clasped his free hand in one of hers and placed it over a perfect breast. She turned her head and he leant forward to kiss her softly.

"I love you Mr. Rutherford, night night lovely man."

"Love you too, Kim," he said to himself and at that moment he might just have believed it.

Chapter 4

Sometime during the night Darren exchanged one gloriously firm teenage arse for another and woke to found his erect cock nestling between Cheryl's superb buttocks. He felt that something was wrong but couldn't immediately put a finger on what it was. The he realised that the source of his disappointment was that it wasn't Kim he was cuddling. This left him confused, she was 18 for Christ's sake, and he shouldn't be feeling like this. He shook his head, kissed Cheryl on her right shoulder and she murmured appreciatively in her sleep and he tried to get out of bed without disturbing either of the two beautiful girls sharing his bed. In the end the only way was to slide down under the duvet and out at the bottom.

He pulled on his boxer's, went to the toilet and then down to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. The clock in the kitchen indicated that it was nearly 7.00 and he reckoned that the girls would not be awake for hours. He hadn't heard Marc come in during the night and suspected he'd kipped on someone's couch to stay out of the way. He was a good mate that way and he would text Darren for the `all clear' instead of turning up unannounced.

He sat at the kitchen table staring into space, wondering what on earth was going on in his head. He shouldn't be feeling disappointed because he woke up cuddling Cheryl rather than Kim. Yes, Kim brought out the protector in him. Yes, she was undeniably gorgeous. Yes, she was funny ...

The door swung open and there stood Kim looking sleepily dishevelled but beautiful and sexy wearing the Ralph Lauren polo shirt he'd had on the previous evening. He stood up, not knowing what to say but he knew his mouth was open and he was staring.

"Who do I have to fuck to get a cup of tea around here," she grinned through the curtain of blonde hair.

"That would be me but I'll make you one on credit for later," he grinned and started the kettle going, pulled a mug from the cupboard and turned to look at her. The shirt barely covered her arse and was probably as long as the dress she had worn the previous evening but somehow the effect of a beautiful woman in a man's shirt was infinitely sexier.

"That shirt looks a lot better on you that it does on me, how do you manage to look so gorgeous first thing in the morning?"

"Why Mr. Rutherford, you can multi-task, make tea and pay a girl a compliment at the same time. I think you're a `keeper'!"

He made her tea and carried it over to the table and pulled out a chair for her and sat down on his. She looked at her chair and shook her head and looked at him:

"Can I sit on your lap?"

He smiled and nodded "I'd like that very much."

"I thought you would, you perv, anything to cop a feel of teenage arse," she giggled.

"I don't need to `cop a feel' as you put it, as you keep placing you arse on my hands. It comes to me; I don't need to run after it," he grinned.

She settled across his lap with both legs on one side and put one arm round his neck while he placed an arm around her waist. He pulled her close for a kiss which was long, lingering and tender. When they came up for air she grabbed his free hand and placed it over her left breast with a nipple as hard as a hat peg.

"See, that's what you do to me," he caressed the turgid nipple through her shirt with his fingers and she giggled.

"No, you perv, not my nipple, my heart, can you feel how it's pounding?"

He continued to caress her nipple and she moaned:

"You don't care about my heartbeat, you dirty bastard, you just want to make my pussy wet, well you're succeeding."

She took his hand off her breast and moved it down to her pussy and he could feel her juices flowing. He trailed his fingers through her labia and onto her clit and she hissed with pleasure as he gently massaged it between his thumb and index finger. She wriggled against his hand and could feel his hardening cock beneath her buttocks.