Don't Stand So Close To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, stop, you will make me come and I want you in me when I do. Take off you boxers."

She stood up and tore off her shirt as he slipped off his shorts and his erect cock sprang up. She sat down on his legs, facing him with a long leg either side of his, looking directly into his eyes. She grasped his tumescent cock with one hand and gently stroked it and slid forward on top of his thighs until his cock was trapped between their stomachs. She moved to stand up but Darren put a hand on her thigh and stopped her.

"Kim, darling, are you sure you want it like this, on a kitchen chair and not on a huge bed strewn with rose petals and beautiful music playing?"

She looked at him and put both arms round his neck and kissed all over his face with small butterfly kisses.

"I don't care where and how it is I just want it to be with you and now is as good a time as any. I'm wet and horny and you've got a hard cock and so, darling man, let me stand up and put your wonderful cock into my wet pussy and then we can fuck each other's brains out."

Still holding his gaze she stood again and grasped his cock and shifted her hips forward and aligned his cock head into the entrance of her pussy and dropped to take 2 inches into her vagina. She gasped as she felt it stretching her virgin channel and Darren gripped her hips to steady and support her. She put both hands on his shoulders and smiled tenderly at him and mouthed `thank you' and bent further forward to kiss him which lowered her hips and another inch of cock pushed into her clasping pussy.

"Oh, Darren, your cock feels so big in my cunt and it's not all the way in yet. I'm going for broke, push down on my hips and fill me completely."

He pointed out that she was very tight and it might hurt but she insisted again that he force all of his cock into her. Reluctantly he did as she asked and she shuddered as she bottomed out with a cry of pain.

"Fuck, that hurts, but it's done. You've done it, I'm not cherry anymore. Thank you, Darren, your job here is done, you may go."

She started to sob and he wrapped her in his arms and stroked her back, kissed her neck, her cheeks and her eyes until she quietened and looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"I'm so stupid. You offered me a bed strewn with roses but I was so insistent on doing it my way that I might as well have used the hairbrush again."

"Not so, my darling, could a hairbrush have done this?"

He pushed her back and took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked until it started to engorge with blood and stand proud of her firm, beautiful breast. She cooed with delight and he switched his attention to her right breast and achieved the same result. He brought his right hand up to her left breast and caressed her nipple while biting and sucking on her right one.

"No, fuck, that feels so good! It couldn't have done what you're doing to me. No one could do what you're doing to me because you are the only one; you are my `one', you darling, loving man."

"Kim, trust me, this will be good for you and my work is not yet done. I'm not leaving you high and dry! Put your arms around my neck, I'm going to stand up and then put your heels behind my thighs and cling on like a monkey."

She did as he asked and with some difficulty he stood and, locked together with his hard cock in her tight pussy, he moved to position her on her back on the kitchen table with her buttocks on the edge. He looked down at her and bent forward for a long sensuous kiss as she tightened her arms round his neck pulling him even closer. During the kiss he moved both hands to her breasts and caressed the nipples to full hardness again. She was panting when they disengaged and he stood up straight. He could feel her pussy starting to become wet again and he flexed his cock in and out a few inches against the tight, gripping channel. He groaned at the tightness of it and she smiled up at him.

"I recognise your groans now; I heard that one when I sucked your cock. I love the fact that my pussy is giving you pleasure and that turns me on even more."

He lifted her legs so that they were pointing vertically upwards and rested her heels on his shoulders and clasped the top of her thighs. This position gave him the opportunity to take longer thrusts into her cunt and he was rewarded with the sounds of her sighs, moans and groans as the front of his thighs smashed against her firm buttocks and his cock forced the tight walls of her pussy aside on each thrust forward. Her pussy was gushing now and he could feel it welling out around his cock and down her arse crack and onto the table. Still fucking into her with long strokes he moved slightly to the left allowing space between her firm left buttock and his thigh to insert his hand so he could rim her arsehole with his middle finger.

"What are you doing to my arse? I love it; stick your finger in there. I love what you are doing to me. I love you Mr. fucking Rutherford and I'm not going away. Just fuck me and fuck me and fuck me until I come."

The pressure of his own orgasm was starting to build from the clasping tightness of her pussy and he desperately wanted them to come together. He removed his finger from her arse and pulled her legs to the side and urged her to lock them round his back, which she did and used them to pull him into her fiercely. The opening of her thighs enabled him to freely touch her clit with one hand and caress her breasts with the other and he found her own hands doing exactly the same. The combined attention of their hands on her clit and nipples and his piston like strokes into her clasping, gripping tight vagina was enough to set off the first major tremors along her spine and she struggled to breathe and speak.

"Darren! ... Darren! ... it's happening ... your wonderful ... cock ... is making ... ME COMMMMMMME!"

Wailing, moaning, groaning and crying she exploded over the threshold just as his own orgasm started and the repeated pulses of his cock within her spasming pussy was enough to add fuel to the orgasmic bonfire and she bucked her hips up so hard that he felt like his cock had been strangled and broken at the root. He fell forward onto her breasts and trailed loving kisses over her shoulders and up her neck to her panting mouth. At the touch of his lips on her mouth her arms flew round the back of his neck pulling him into the tightest of embraces, hugging him fiercely. Her own lips started to trail kisses over any exposed skin she could reach and she stroked his back murmuring messages to him that needed no words, just the tone of her voice.

Slowly Darren resurfaced and became aware of the uncomfortable position they were in.

"We need somewhere more comfortable than this. Hold me round the neck again and leave you legs round my back."

Once more he stood up and with his still hard cock gripped tightly in her cunt but with their combined juices running down his legs he moved towards the living room. Her head was resting on his shoulder but every few steps she would kiss him on the neck and whisper "I love you," just loud enough for him to hear.

The distance was not far but the exertion of carrying her just after a tumultuous fuck left him weak at the knees and they collapsed side by side onto the largest of the sofas with Kim lying against the cushions at the back.

"So that's why they call it a knee trembler," he muttered and she giggled.

"It's your age catching up on you Mr. Rutherford."

He looked at her for a long time and smiled weakly at her.

"You've just hit both nails on the head my darling Kim. Firstly, I'm supposed to be `Mr. Rutherford' to you and yet here I am with my cock buried deeply in you gorgeous 18 year old pussy and secondly, I'm nearly 20 years older than you ..." he trailed off.

"You know that none of that matters if we truly care about each other. I love you and you love me, that's what matters. And don't you deny it." She added forcefully but confusingly.

"Don't deny what?"

She looked at him with glowing eyes.

"Duh! That you love me!"

"Kim, darling, err .. sweetheart ...." She smiled triumphantly.

"See, that's the fourth time you've called me that in less than an hour! You said you would never leave me. I can see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice, I can tell from your kisses; I know you love me."

He was stunned. Where to go with this one?

"Kim, err ... sweetheart. You are a truly beautiful person, not just in looks but in personality, intelligence, wit, charm ... everything, the whole package, truly, truly wonderful ...." He tailed off realising he was making a very good case for the prosecution and not the defence at this point. She looked at him with a knowing, triumphant smile so he started again.

"Look, I've known you as a student for several months but have only got to know you differently, as err ... a person, let's say, for less than 12 hours. I'm not sure that's sufficient time to fall in love and we shouldn't confuse lust with love. There's also the difference in our ages and the difficulty of my position as your teacher. Yes, I care about you and if circumstances were different I could fall deeply and madly in love with you, but that's not the case. You are 18 and I am your teacher and could be put in gaol for a long time for this and I am 18 years older than you," he said with a rush at the end as if that would reinforce the message to her and himself.

She still looked and sounded all knowing and triumphant but her words were not.

"Ok, Darren, you convince me, you're not in love with me. So as the song goes `lets just kiss and say goodbye'" and she drew his head towards her and their lips met.

Darren tried to fight it, tried to make the kiss chaste, tried not to think of the gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful 18 year old in his arms and the fact that he was obviously on the path to his own destruction. The kiss took all of those thoughts away and left him drowning.

Finally, they came up for air and all he saw at the end was the look of absolute adoration in her eyes.

"Now tell me you don't love me, Darren Rutherford. As the song goes `it's in his kiss' and that kiss was the clincher to end all clinchers!"

"I think we need to test that theory one more time, I don't think the evidence is that strong."

The kiss resumed only this time accompanied by long languorous hip movements as her pussy juices really started to flow and his cock was released from the vice like grip of her vagina. There was no need to hurry, they were making love, not fucking, hands touched flesh and stroked, lips met and devoured each other, sounds were heard and instinctively responded to, tongues tasted bodily fluids and delighted in the potent cocktail mix, the aroma of love was all around as a intoxicating scent and all the while eyes sought and gave approval until the final climatic moments when both sets were shut in the throes of mutual ecstasy.

Gradually the passion ebbed and was replaced by satiated loving contentment and the pair fell asleep in a lovers embrace.

Chapter 5

Cheryl woke up alone in the big bed feeling disorientated then remembered where she was and the wonderful night of sex with Darren and Kim. She stretched and purred like a cat remembering how he had taken her cherry and the mind blowing orgasms she had. Soooo much better than when she played with herself!

She also remembered the sounds of Darren and Kim making love after she had started to go to sleep, they certainly were noisy she smiled to herself but couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. There certainly seemed to be a good vibe between the two of them and she remembered back to the club when she was worried that she would end up paired off with Marc, not that he wasn't a good looking guy. It was just that he wasn't Darren.

She couldn't remember when and why the crush had started but for weeks now, Darren was the sole topic of conversation with Kim and how they could engineer a meeting with him away from school. Somehow it had become an obsession to get him to take her virginity and they had started stalking him on Facebook to find out more about him which is how they knew about Marc and him going clubbing. Kim had been the one who came up with the idea of how to find out where he went after the abortive attempt to look in the Reading clubs the previous week. She remembered his embarrassment as they had come on to him after school yesterday. Poor guy, he never stood a chance!

She also remembered how harsh he had been when he asked them to leave the club but they had put him in a dangerous position so his response was understandable. She didn't know what Kim had said to him to change his mind but it obviously did the trick and he certainly seemed to enjoy what came after. But what straight man wouldn't?

Where did things go from here? She wasn't naïve enough to believe that a long term relationship would develop with a man twice her age and did she want it to anyway? Now that she had achieved her aim it was like she had hit the reset button and the crush on Darren was gone. In any case, if either or both of them continued to see him outside school then the risk of being caught would only increase and the last thing either she or Kim would want was for Darren to go to gaol as a result of this. No, the best thing would be for Kim and her to walk away now and leave the poor man alone and hope it remained a secret for ever. Ahh, but what about Kim's cherry? She didn't think they'd fucked after she had gone to sleep, she certainly would have heard that!

Not wanting to put her dress back on she found a rugby shirt in a drawer and put that on and went in search of them. She wandered into the kitchen and saw Darren's boxers and shirt on the floor and could smell the unmistakeable aroma of sex. That looked like it was `bye bye' cherry! She went into the living room and saw Darren and Kim asleep, nakedly entwined on the sofa and she definitely knew that the cherry was long gone. She felt another stab of jealousy, they hadn't waited for her! She then regretted the emotion as, even in sleep, they looked so good together and she was pleased for her friend. The look of serenity on Kim's face indicated that her experience had been as good as Cheryl's first time. Result!

Trying not to wake Darren she leaned over and gently kissed Kim's forehead to wake her. She was so glad that Darren had encouraged them to be more intimate with each other as that had been a special moment. Kim opened one eye and saw Cheryl's beautiful face beaming down at her.

"It looks like he was as good for you as he was for me," she whispered.

"Oh, Chez, it was wonderful, both times, I want to make love with him for ever and ever."

"Both times? You were busy bees!"

"I can't get enough of him. Every time he touches me I think I'm going to come and kissing him makes me sooooo wet! I never want to let him out of my sight," sighed Kim.

"Shit!" thought Cheryl, so much for walking away and leaving the poor man alone!

"Kim, hun, don't you think we should get out of here. We can't be seen here or Darren will get in trouble. Big trouble! You wouldn't want that."

Kim looked panicked and whispered "No! I would die if he got put away. Oh, Chez, what can I do?"

"Don't you think I should have some say in this?" said Darren opening his eyes and looking at the beautiful blonde in his arms. He then looked up at Cheryl.

"Hi gorgeous, did you sleep well, I hope we didn't keep you awake too long but your lovely friend here is a bit vocal!"

Cheryl smiled and bent down to kiss his cheek. "Yes she is, but don't worry I was still coming down from the wonderful orgasm you gave me. Now you tell her to get out of here, maybe she will listen to you."

Darren was silent for a long time and looked apologetically at Cheryl and then lovingly at Kim.

"Well that's the problem. I don't want her to go either." Kim squealed with delight and hugged him tighter.

"I've no idea how this will work out but I want her in my life. Can you forgive me Cheryl?"

"Why do you need my forgiveness? You are my two favourite people and you don't owe me anything; you did more than I could have hoped for last night. I think it's beautiful that you are so into each other that you would take such a risk of fucking up your lives, but that is your decision. If you need my help to get together then just ask, I'd like to play cupid for you."

Darren and Kim sat up and drew her into a group hug. Cheryl put both hands onto Kim's cheeks and drew her into a kiss.

"Love you Kim but if you hurt this gorgeous man I'll rip your tits off."

Kim nodded tearfully and kissed her friend.

"Love you Chez!"

She then did the same to Darren.

"Love you Mr. Rutherford. If you hurt her I will never forgive you and I'll rip your cock off."

He kissed her back.

"Love you too Miss Kimber, you are a wonderful, remarkable woman and I hope that one day you'll be so into someone that you will take a big risk to be with them. It's quite exhilarating once you let yourself go."

She kissed him hard.

"Just make sure that you're flying and not falling and don't drop your precious cargo."

With the decision made it became a matter of logistics of how to get the girls spare clothes from a locker on Oxford station and how to get Cheryl home. Darren called Marc and after partially explaining the situation his obliging housemate agreed to drive Cheryl to the station where she retrieved both bags and changed her clothes in the toilets. She was surprised when he offered to drive her all the way to Reading as she could take the train but he insisted, saying that he could think of nothing better to do than drive a gorgeous girl around southern England. Wallingford was on the way and he dropped Kim's bag into the house and they set off.

Marc looked over at her and dropped the bomb:

"Ok, Cheryl, what's going on here? Darren is my mate and I'm worried about what he's getting into. I don't buy the 'met him clubbing' bullshit as to how you know him as he hasn't been out without me for months. I think you are his students, which means he's playing a very dangerous game."

Cheryl looked at him for a long time wondering whether to admit to the truth but decided to go for broke.

"Marc, you can never talk about this to anyone. Yes, we're his students for the next few months until we leave after 'A' levels. But Kim and he want to keep on seeing each other.

"Fuuuuckkkk! I knew you were younger than our normal friends but not that young! How do you get to be so gorgeous so young, I don't remember 18 year old girls looking like you two when I was that age?"

She smiled at him.

"You want to take a risk as well?"

"That would be nothing like what could happen to Darren. Is he insane?"

"Insane with love I would suggest."

Meanwhile, back at the house Darren and Kim returned to his bedroom and got back into bed and held each other, not speaking, just staring at each other wondering how they got to be in this situation. He kissed her gently and whispered:

"You do know, we can't spend the rest of our lives in bed. At some point we have to work out what we do next, what I do next."

She kissed her finger and held it gently against his lips.

"I love you Darren Rutherford and I agree we do need to work out what happens next but that decision does not have to be made this instant, a few hours in bed with the most wonderful man in the world is not too much to ask, is it? Especially as we haven't made love for about 3 hours."

"You have a one-track mind!"

She grinned at him and then a mischievous look appeared in her eyes.

"I don't think you'll guess which direction mine is going at the moment."

"Well the options are up and down ..." he looked at her and she shook her head.

"... in and out .." a shake of her head