All Comments on 'Don't Start What You Can't Finish'

by zenarcade

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OnetoooneOnetooonealmost 10 years ago
Great story !!

Can't wait to read the next chapter !!!!!

esotericimpesotericimpalmost 10 years ago

Well written. Definitely kept my interest right to the end. Looking forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, please!

I can see this as either the first chapter of a two or three chapter romance, or the beginning of many chapters of assorted naughtiness.

interpreter_xinterpreter_xalmost 10 years ago
a good read

I enjoyed this piece, it was a straight up story about two people who had chemistry and who ended up in bed together after a night out on the town, it had a good build up and the background of the characters made the story more believable and interesting.

The sexual finale was fairly well written and rewarding.

I personally however, found the story to be male centric and the scenario to be a little forced, not to mention predictable. The numerous mentions of how hard the POV characters dick was and how big it was made the story feel like something out of a men's magazine from the 80's.

Jeanette ultimately seemed unbelievable when she suggested that she and her friend have a ménage trois with the POV character and it felt particularly forced and predictable although that could merely be due to the fact that she was speaking in the heat of the moment and that what she said contradicted her characters 'normal' behavior and to be fair sometimes you need to force a story in order to line up a threesome for the next chapter.

All in all this was a good read and I enjoyed it, I thank the author for the contribution and would add that all my comments for this story are meant to be constructive and are made with the intention of being helpful. I gave it four stars and recommend it to all the penthouse letters lovers out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I enjoyed but I think you could use an editor - a cock can't 'push aside' a cervix, and if someone has big breasts there's no way anybody could fit an entire one in their mouth. Other than that, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like this one!

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just inept rendition of a fourth rate stroke story !

Drivel. All of 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific!

Love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The first chapter of a terrific series, this is a well-written story with excellent characters. The pacing of the plot is very good, and nothing is rushed. The love scene is beautifully done, well-written, and very romantic. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous