Don't Summon Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose looked over to me with deadly, serious eyes. "When it happens, you will feel it, know it. Let the power guide you and we will do the rest."

I nodded.

Aunt Lily bowed her head, shadows covering her eyes. "Now, show your love and devotion to me."

The hunters nodded to each other as if they knew exactly what they needed to do.

My cousins and I watched as the two hunters lifted their golden daggers and attacked each other.

Laughter filled the cave as daggers stabbed and sliced at naked flesh. The laughter was maddening as blood spurted. The two hunters were mindless, giggling like unhinged lunatics. Flesh was sliced and hung in tatters as they continued to attack each other. Blood dripped, followed by chunks of flesh. The laughter, giggling and howls faltered as they the bloody carnage continued.

I watched with dispassionate eyes. I felt nothing for the them. They invaded my home and tried to hurt the people I loved. They deserved every drop of pain.

The male hunter missed his wide swing and was rewarded with a dagger thrust to the side of his head. There was a wet crunch and blood spilled. His eyes rolled into his head as he smiled and slumped to the floor.

The female hunter turned to me, her body covered in a mixture of her own gore and that of her fellow hunter. Her wide eyes and manic grin shined through the blood covering her. She lifted the dagger high.

"I do this for you with all my love!" the female hunter shouted before driving the dagger into her stomach and twisting it.

She made a wet gurgling sound as she continued to twist the dagger. The huntress fell to her knees. She let out a small giggle and a wet sigh. The light of life left her eyes and she fell face first to the ground.

In that moment, I felt the energy in the air. Their deaths released their living mana and I lifted a hand. I took hold of the invisible strands. My mother and aunt did the same. The three of us connected, feeling the deluge of power between us.

My mother's smile disappeared as she focused. I felt the pull from the three of us. A ball of invisible energy pooled in the middle of chamber. My mother hissed a word of power.

A thin crack carved into reality. I watched in stunned amazement as the crack was hair-thin, but it pulsed with a deep and dark power. Energy came off it in waves and washed over all of us. Nerves tingled along my body. Dana and Beth reached out to touch my shoulders. I glanced to them to see their eyes lost in a dreamy ecstasy.

We did it. We created the first of sixteen rifts. I could feel a small ebb along the cosmic stream of the world touching me and the dark gods were pleased.

I stared at the rift floating in the air. It was black with purple veins of light. It was so thin and jagged, one could walk past it and not notice, unless they were gifted or skilled in the dark arts.

"Take in this moment. This is just the beginning," I said darkly.

The coven nodded to me.

"When we are finished here, lets gather our things. We have dreams to bring to the masses," I smiled.