All Comments on 'Don't Summon Me Pt. 07'

by EdenRedd

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A wonderful tale and so well told.

Scores another 5/5, looking forward to more chapters.

greenreadergreenreaderover 2 years ago

This is Tier 1 storytelling. Theo and Violet are together and she holds no grudge towards him anymore. Yes, happy times here we come! Gerald gained a sister in the process, everyone got a bit stronger and received their own special gifts.

The Dark Ones are very pleased with you... EdenRedd :-)

Go forth and enchant your readers with many chapters of this dark tale. Watch your power and influence grow as their minds crumble and fall before your words.

PS. "Aunt Violet was thicker than my mother and Aunt Lily. Her breasts were slightly larger, as were her ass and thighs".

Ouch, the chapter just started and I got sucker punched in the balls out of nowhere :-) In my mind Gerald's mother is the most voluptuous of the three, her body emanates dark fertility and unnatural hunger for her son. :-)

THANK YOU FOR WRITING and sharing with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdenRedd@EdenRedd
Eden Redd is an author and has a supernatural lust for anything involving monsters and strange seductions. Follow me from the links below. Simply cut and paste each link. Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Eden-Redd/e/B00I8X8BCK/ Support me on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/ede...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES