Don't Summon Me Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wicked gaze lowered to my chest. After a small moment, she looked up to the clear sky.

"Before we begin, will you rub some lotion on me?" Aunt Lily asked.

I simply nodded, my gaze falling to her body covered in the sheer fabric. She shifted and a pink nipple was exposed. I wanted to lick at it and taste her again. Lily picked up a bottle of sun tan lotion. She stood up and turned. I watched behind dark sunglasses as she lowered her round ass on my lap.

I took in a small breath, my cock thickening to her touch. It strained against my trunks, begging to be free. My aunt moved and settled down on my bulge. She acted like she didn't notice, but I could feel her moving to entice me some more. She took my hand and squirted lotion onto my palm. She put the bottle down on the table before shrugging her sheer robe and pulled it off. It drifted down to the floor as she waited, her hands on my thighs.

I sat up and rubbed the lotion between my hands. When my hands were covered in it, I rubbed it onto her shoulders. My aunt let out a soft moan and moved her ass against my raging hard on. Hands spread lotion over her shoulders and along her sides. I curled my arms under her arms and grabbed at her firm breasts. She giggled as wet fingers slid over pert nipples. She continued to move, rubbing her valley against my tight trunks. Wetness seeped through, which only made me harder.

"Edward, you feel so hard. I think you want to fuck me," Lily said with a dripping sultry tone.

My eyes widened a hair behind the sunglasses. Edward was my father's name. Was this really happening? Did my aunt have an affair with my dad?

My eyes half closed as I finished rubbing lotion on her large breasts. My hands trailed down her soft stomach and then to her thighs. They were spread, her ass and valley rubbing on my member. Fingers touched Lily's tender, inner thighs and soon, my fingers spread her pussy open. Fingertips explored her and when a finger grazed her clit, she let out a deep moan.

"Edward...this is wrong," Lily said with a dripping edge.

I continued, not stopping what I wanted, what I needed. After a small moment, my aunt lifted her self up and grabbed my trunks between her legs. She pulled them down a little and then pulled at the waistband. My cock was free for barely a second before she sank down, her wet lips spreading to my firm thickness.

"Oh Edward, you foul demon," Lily moaned as thick inches speared her tender valley.

Honey flowed down my member as it was slowly engulfed. I rubbed her nipples as my aunt reached the hilt. She gasped and began to move, her ass rising up a few inches and slamming down. The sound of skin on skin filled the air around us. I could hardly believe how hard I was, knowing my aunt fucked my father. I knew we were all close, but this was a deeper secret then I had anticipated.

Lily let out long moans as her body bounced on my cock. Her blonde hair glowed in the sunlight as he moans were like a symphony to my soul.

"Stay hard for as long as you can," Lily moaned before she sat down and turned.

I watched with amazed eyes as my aunt's legs lifted up and turned her body like a spider on a web. When she faced me, she settled on my lap for a moment before bouncing again. The tempo caused her breasts to bounce and her mouth open. She gasped for air as she was lost to the thickness filling her soul. I grabbed at her breast again, tugging and pulling her closer. She leaned forward, humping my cock and smothering my face in her chest.

I was lost to the intimate bliss between us. She rode my cock like she was no stranger to it. My caring and beautiful aunt was just as demonic as the rest of our family. The kind and understanding mask were just that, a mask. She wanted more and the way she slammed down on my cock, or my father's cock, spoke volumes.

"If you tell my wife, this will end," I said, but those were my father's words.

"Our...secret," Aunt Lily moaned as wetness dripped down my cock and inner thighs.

"Good girl," I said as I leaned back and watched her.

Lily's mouth wrinkled as she fought through the waves of bliss. She reached over and picked up the small, black case. She unzipped it and opened it before me. I watched as she pulled out a syringe with black and purple liquid swirling within.

Lily didn't hesitate as she held up her own arm. She settled down on my cock before pushing the sharp needle into a vein. She pushed down the plunger and the swirling liquid slowly vanished into her vein. Her eyes fluttered. She put the needle down on the table and pulled out another full syringe from the small case.

I was lifting my arm. I looked at it as my aunt took hold and pressed the sharp needle into my arm. The pain was quick and gone. Black and purple liquid swirled before it was slowly pushed into my vein. I thought at first, it was heroin or opium, but I was mistaken. This was something created, magical in nature. My senses glowed like a dozen suns. My aunt's pussy squeezed me with every small bounce. She huffed with a demonic grin as we were both caught in the gravity of magic and lust.

"See me," Aunt Lily whispered before her skin turned black.

I stared as scaled rippled down her now black body. Black nipples leaked blood. Her face took on a demonic, serpent appearance. A tail rose up and then down, caressing my leg.

All I could think about was how beautiful she was.

I sat up and latched my lips around one of her bleeding nipples. I suckled down the metallic taste as she cooed her approval. She clutched to my head, keeping me to her firm breast as our bodies moved with reckless abandonment.

The blood tasted like nirvana. My eyes widened and I looked up to red, slitted eyes. The demon version of my aunt rode me as the sun turned a blood red.

"My handsome nephew, you're a little bigger than your father," Lily hissed like a serpent.

I pulled my mouth back, blood dripping down between us. "Aunty," I said as I was lost to dreamy bliss.

The demon looked down with endearing eyes. "Your father was a strong, virile man, dedicated to the arts. He showed me things I never thought possible. It was my desire to fuck him when I could. I still dreamed of his cock, until I tasted yours."

"How long?" I asked.

Aunt Lily moaned and licked her lips. "Years. I told your mother after the first time and she didn't mind sharing him. We kept it a secret from your father, playing with him as he thought he was in control. It made him a hungry beast and I lost count to the many orgasms between us."

My cock began to thicken. "What was in the syringe?"

My demon aunt whipped her head back as she rode my member. She hissed at the blood sky before looked down on me, milk and blood spilling from her black nipples. It poured down between us, our bodies wet with desire and lust.

"An elixir for binding us," Lily giggled before she moaned.

My cock thickened further, my willpower reaching the breaking point. "What happened today? Why is this moment so important?"

My demon aunt moaned as she continued to bounce on my lap. Her slitted eyes stared at me as her pussy gripped me like a vice.

"I wanted something my husband didn't want to give me anymore," Lily whispered before she let out a long moan.

Shudders rippled along my aunt as she couldn't stop herself. Nerves lit up in magical explosions. Wetness surged, drenching the base of my cock and lap. She cried out with an inhuman voice as I grabbed her waist and held her down on my lap. My willpower shattered as bolts of come filled her tiny space. My fingertips dug into her hips, keeping her in place as I pushed my soul into her tight valley.

Movements slowed, but the blood sun remained.

I turned my head slightly and saw Beth standing not too far away. She stared with a hunger in her eyes and slowly licked her lips.

Lily's body changed back to her pale, voluptuous self. Smooth, creamy breasts bounced against my cheek as I looked at Beth. A stark realization filled me and I was at a loss for words.

Aunt Lily kissed the top of my head as I stared. She milked my cock with slow, snug strokes before her ruby lips parted.

"Meet your half-sister," Aunt Lily smiled and then moaned.

The dream melted away and I was back in the ritual chamber. Moans rose up around me as my supernaturally tall aunt was on my lap, my cock buried between her thighs. She looked down on me with a mischievous gleam.

I looked down at our connection, come and honey spilling from our union. I looked back up with demonic eyes as Lily brought her face close to mine.

"When this is all over, love me, and punish me," Aunt Lily said with an evil grin.

I watched as my aunt stood up. Come leaked down her thighs as she knelt before me. Her tongue snaked out and licked at my throbbing manhood, it refusing to wilt at knowing Beth was my half-sister. No, not half. She is my sister.

Lily cleaned my cock with her mouth before pulling away.

I stared at the room and my coven before me. Theo was sitting on a couch, his mother kneeling between his legs and her head bobbing on his cock. My mother was on the floor and rubbing her nipples as Dana's head was between her creamy thighs. My cousin licked and kissed my mother's slit. Dana looked like she regained her strength as she continued to lick my mother into submission.

Beth was sitting on another couch, watching her sister and my mother. Her hand was between her parted thighs, rubbing herself to the sights, sounds and scents of unrestricted lust.

Lily stepped over and sank down beside my mother. My mother turned to her and they both kissed as my cousin licked at my mother.

I looked over to Beth again and she looked to me, her eyes filled with desire.

"Come to me," I commanded to the sounds of moans and wetness.