Don't Talk Back

Story Info
A DD/LG play time story with a mischievous brat.
1.8k words
4.04
10.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Innocent and beautiful-looking Jane was sitting in the corner facing the wall. She sat there in her simple yellow flowery dress sulking. She had been a bad girl for not cleaning her room and her 'daddy' was punishing her. Her daddy was working at his desk on the computer when he decided she had suffered enough. He wore jeans and a t-shirt.

"Ok, honey. Your punishment is over." her handsome boyfriend Richard said, sweetly.

She sprang up happily and rushed over to him like a good little girl.

"Can I play with my toys now, daddy?" she asked with enthusiasm.

She was eager to open up her giant toy box and find the ones that vibrated. She was getting wet just thinking about it.

"I'll tell you what. You can play with whatever you find under my desk here," he negotiated.

"But all my toys are in my toy box. You made me put every last one of them away," she pointed out.

"It's that or nothing," he gave her this ultimatum.

He pulled back from his desk allowing her room to crawl under. She pouted at first, then moved under his desk. She took a quick look around and saw nothing down there. She was on her hands and knees when she looked back up at him.

A Pout started to form on her lip and she whined "There is nothing ..." Her complaint was cut off when he moved back to his original spot at the desk. Now his crotch was directly in her face.

"Find something to play with," he repeated.

Her eyes lit up as she finally understood what he meant. Her tiny delicate hands unbuttoned his jeans. Her slender fingers pulled down his zipper. Only when this was done did she aggressively yank down his jeans. She had only got them past his knees when she decided it was good enough. Just one more obstacle blocked her from her prize.

"Don't need to remove this," she stated.

She reached into his underwear and withdrew his slightly larger-than-average cock out from the top.

With both hands, she held his big half-erect dick in her hands.

"This won't do at all," she said disapprovingly, slightly shaking her head from side to side.

Richard felt her small, soft lips engulf his cock. He relished her slightly tugging mouth and lips trying to bring it fully to life. Hearing her "mmm'' sound escape her throat like it was the most delicious thing she ever tasted excited him more.

For the next ten minutes, he swelled from her attention slowly filling her mouth to capacity. She was becoming more impassioned with the blowjob with every passing moment. But she had to make sure she didn't gag as she deepthroated him. He was mere seconds away from filling her mouth with cum (which seemed to be her intent) when her boyfriend stopped her.

"STOP!" he commanded.

She immediately withdrew her mouth wondering what she did wrong. He scooted his chair back. He signaled for her to come out. She got up and stood before him.

"Look what you did!" he said condemningly while pointing at his dick.

"I'm...sorry?" she said unsurely, shoulders slumped disappointed in herself.

"Sorry isn't good enough. Apparently, I need to teach you how to take care of things again. How am I supposed to go to work like this?" he berated her.

"But you work from home..." she tried to argue.

"Don't talk back," he cut her off. "Now, come over here and sit on daddy's lap so we can see how we can fix this," he instructed.

"About time. I was getting tired of fingering myself down there," she grumbled under her breath.

"What?" he asked suspiciously, one eyebrow raised.

"I love you daddy and will be a good little girl," she said in a little girly voice as she fell back into character folding her hands in front of her.

"That's more like it," he said agreeably.

She moved up on the chair until she was standing over his dick. She reached down and took hold of his member to help angle it inside her. A gasping breath escaped her mouth as it found its way inside of her. Inch by inch it sunk in until she reached the bottom.

With his little girl on his lap, he reached up and slipped her dress from her shoulders freeing her nice round tits. Her bare, hard nipples pressed against his face taunting him. Gently she rode him sliding in and out. Allowing it to caress her internally slightly expanding to make room for Daddy. Unable to stand it anymore he took her right breast into his mouth sucking on the areola. She whined in pleasure. Her body responded by grinding against him faster and more forcibly.

He thought to himself 'Another minute of this would end in a creampie'.

He released her tit from his mouth and her speed decelerated. She made an 'mmm' noise as she rotated her hips circling on his cock. Making sure no part of her vagina went unexplored she then went back to her leisurely thrusts.

"You are doing such a good job, honey" he complimented her after about 5 minutes elapsed. "In fact, I'm gonna award you with a horsey ride," he assured her.

"A horsey ride?" she questioned but with a sly grin since it was supposed to be an award.

"That's right. Now wrap your arms around my neck," he instructed.

Puzzled but obedient, her arms encircled his neck as he pressed her tight, slim body against him. With her firmly in place, he had his hands each take hold of a buttock. With one quick fluid motion, he stood up, sending the computer chair backward from the force. Her legs barely had time to whip around his waist. With his cock still buried deep inside her, he flashed a sinister smirk.

"Time to ride the horsey!" he announced.

With his hands on her buttcheeks, he began to bounce her body on his cock. She gasped hard at each insertion.

"That's...not...how...you...do...a...horsey...ride," she panted out between each thrust.

"Sure it is," he happily disagreed. "You are about to enter a gallop right...now," he informed her.

Rapidly he bounced her off his dick even faster. She had to resist the urge to dig her nails into his back.

"How long had it been? 5, 10, 15 minutes of his relentless fucking?" she wondered.

One orgasm seemed to flow into the next. Her wetness dripped from his scrotum creating a small puddle on the floor.

"Legs numb," she whispered weakly into his ear.

"Sounds like my little Buckaroo is saddle sore," he proclaimed pleased.

With one swift movement, he lifted her off his cock. He tried standing her up in front of him but her legs were wobbly. She crumbled to her knees before him.

"I bet you're getting hungry about now," he asked sincerely.

"I could use a little something," she remarked honestly.

"Here comes the choo-choo train," he declared.

"The choo-choo tra- MMMPH," She said, perplexed.

He unexpectedly slipped his big member into her small mouth while he also grabbed the back of her head. He roughly began to facefuck her. She struggled not to gag while his dick reached the back of her throat. This continued for several minutes till he withdrew. His hands let her go, leaving her gasping. He took a step back allowing her to collapse to her hands and knees.

"That's not how you do the choo-choo train," she disputed between gasps.

"Don't talk back, honey," he lectured her.

"Looks like someone is ready for a piggyback ride," he declared.

He moved around behind her before dropping to his knees.

"That's not how you do a piggyback ride," she disputed.

"Sure it is," he assured her. He ran his hand down the small of her back. "This is the 'back'. he informed her. "And here is the 'piggy'," he forewarned her.

He lifted her dress and her lips easily spread apart when his big, wet, slippery dick entered her. Mercilessly he slammed into her Doggystyle. With his firm hands holding her hips in place all she could do was grunt with each penetration. There wasn't even a carpet she'd be able to dig her nails into. Her tits swung back and forth as she eventually collapsed to her elbows. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he pulled out.

"You're wearing your poor daddy out," he disclosed winded.

"I'M WEARING YOU OUT?!" she complained to herself.

"But you've been such a good girl," he revealed proudly. He moved over and sat at the edge of the bed. "Now, come over here so daddy can bounce you on his 'knee.'," he instructed while gesturing to his erection.

Recovering her strength she rose up before him. "That's not your 'knee' daddy," she said defiantly.

"What'd I say about talking back?" he chastened her.

"Not to do it and daddy is always right" she complied.

"Good," he beamed happily.

She swung around and moved toward him. She lifted up her dress and for the final time let him inside her. With her feet on the ground, she hopped up and down. Slowly at first then she gradually sped up. She sensed his cock brushing against her G-spot.

"My pussy is gonna be red and sore in the morning, but this feels soooo good," she confessed to herself.

She suspected he was about to at last cum after a few more minutes. He groaned loudly when he released inside her. She made sure he was completely done before she stood up. Cum dripped from her worn-out hole onto the tile floor.

"I hope you learned your lesson about responsibility," he chastised.

She moved to face him," Yes, daddy," she stated respectfully.

He smiled. "Good. Now, clean up this untidiness you made on this bed, on the chair, and both spots on the floor before I get out of the shower," he ordered.

She grinned brightly at him as he headed for the bathroom. Her self-lubricating pussy had made quite a mess. She sat at the edge of the bed as he took one last look at her. She gave him a friendly wave while looking delighted.

"I'm gonna misbehave tomorrow too," she secretly vowed.

He nodded once and then closed the bathroom door.

She flopped back on the bed exhausted. "I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a few minutes," she planned.

Her eyes flicked open when a shadow blocked out the overhead lights.

"Jane...the mess." her boyfriend said unhappily.

She had fallen asleep before cleaning up her puddles. "Oh, crap!" she responded distressed.

She sprang up to fetch some cleaning products. "Do I need to discipline you again?" he scowled.

"No, daddy," a tiny voice came from the kitchen.

"At least not until tomorrow," she added in her mind. She returned and started scrubbing out the stains. He grinned satisfied.

"Maybe tomorrow we can play house or doctor,' he suggested.

"Whatever you want, daddy," she said sincerely.

THE END.

Edited by Tiancat.