Weekend with Sir

Story Info
D/s adventure with submissive babygirl.
2k words
3.39
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week end with Sir

It was the week end and babygirl was looking forward to spending it with Sir, he was always at his best on the week end. Babygirl always made a game at trying to guess what Sir have in mind for her, but she never guessed right, she tried to pick up hints during the week but Sir never let on.

Saturday Morning arrived and babygirl slowly got out of bed and tried not to make her bells ring as to not wake Sir, she had her chores to do before Sir woke. Babygirl quickly eat her breakfast before preparing Sir his breakfast. Babygirl was never allowed to wear cloths at home, so she was always careful while preparing Sirs breakfast.

Sir likes one hardboiled egg, one slice of multigrain toast, some fresh fruit, fresh squeezed orange juice and a cappuccino after he has eaten. Babygirl quickly started to prepared Sir his breakfast and quietly check if Sir was awake. Babygirl had everything ready and was in the nadu position awaiting Sir.

Sir walked into the kitchen and told babygirl to assume the inspection position and gave baby girl a good morning kiss after inquiring how she had slept. Sir stroked babygirl slowly, checked to see if babygirl had her anal plug well placed, rubbed her pussy to see if it was freshly shaven and he played with her nipple to see them get hard and pinched them hard.

Sir then sat down and slowly ate his breakfast while asking babygirl if she needed anything and if she was well and soreness from the night before. Sir then had his coffee and told babygirl to go to the washroom and get ready for her enema.

Babygirl went to the washroom were Sir had a table installed and she got on top and waited in the humble position. Babygirl heard Sir enter the room and start to prepare for the enema. First Sir would prepare the items and make sure that babygirl had cleaned everything properly. Then he prepared the enema solution. Sir then approached babygirl and told babygirl to start pushing the anal plug so he could remove it from babygirl ass.

Having removed the anal plug, Sir hooked the enema bag to the pole, took the tube end and inserted it into babygirls ass hole and slowly release the clap allowing the solution to fill babygirl, Sir once told babygirl that it was 1.5 liters of solution. When all the solution was in babygirl, Sir removed the tube and told baby girl to not release until I returned.

Babygirl felt blotted and could hear gurgling and had to work hard to hold it all in, babygirl tightened her butt hole as to not release any of the enema solution as to not upset Sir when he returned. Babygirl hear Sir talking on the phone but could not make out the conversation. Babygirl was starting to have trouble holding it in and holing her ass hole closed as tight as she could.

Sir just then returned not a minute too soon, she could hardly hold it in anymore. Sir slowly put on an apron and positioned babygirl for release. Sir always took his time making babygirl suffer to the last minute. Sir then told babygirl to release the solution. In a split second it started to come out much to babygirls relief, it felt like it would never end but slowly it did, Sir inquired if babygirl thought that it was all evacuated, babygirl tried to force more but it would seem that it was all gone and she told Sir that is was completed. Sir then took the shower hose with the spray attachment and inserted it into babygirls ass for final rinsing. When Sir was finished he told babygirl to release the rinse.

Babygirl had a sparkling clean ass hole, Sir inserted one finger then two into babygirls ass and moved them around a bit and pulled them out and said that he was pleased that everything was clean. Now it was babygirls turn. Sir instructed babygirl to go stand in the shower. Sir then turned on the water and began to was babygirl paying special attention to babygirls pussy

While Sir played with babygirls pussy he began to tell her that we will have guest later that day and that she should have a rest after the shower. Babygirl was starting to feel an orgasm coming and pegged Sir to let her cum, Sir said that because of the activities later he was going to allow her to cum, withnthat she squealed as she came. Sir smiled and told babygirl to go to bed and rest.

Sir woke babygirl by licking her pussy with his pierced tongue but he did not allow her to cum. Babygirl was told to put on her special collar with the word BABYGIRL written in silver her metal ankle and wrist cuffs and wait in the wall position until the guest arrived in about 30 minutes. Babygirl heard Sir moving some future around and placing something along the wall.

Babygirl heard the door bell and Sir walking to the door. She heard him great his quests, there were 4 from what she heard. Babygirl then heard all the men say to someone, wall position now. Babygirl heard Sir ask the other men want they wanted to drink and began to prepare there drinks. Once the drinks were served the command was given to turn around and stand in the inspection position.

Babygirl noticed that there were four other submissive standing there all completely naked with collars and cuffs. One collar said "WHORE", the other "CUM SLUT", " ANAL SLUT" and the last one said "TRAINEE". Sir then stood up and said to all the submissive that we were all qualified for the submissive Olympics and that competition was fierce this year and that we should all do our best.

Sir said let the games begin. We were each given a dildo and told to fuck are selves and the fastest one to cum would be the winner, as Sir gave the dildos out he whispered to babygirl that he knew she would be the gold metal winner. Sir then said "on your marks, get set, go"

Babygirl was quick to insert and start to masturbate with the dildo, she slid the dildo in and out faster than the others, but she looked over and saw that whore looked like she was about to beg to cum so babygirl imagine all kinds of perverted thought and she knew that any second now she was going to cum and screamed "permission to cum Sir" and Sir said yes and babygirl started to cum with so much intensity she almost fell to her knees.

Sir then said that the next event was the double dildo fucking machine. The submissives were told to get into the table position with the fucking machine behind them, they were told that this time the last one to cum would be the winner, submissives were all parallel to the Sirs so they could all see, each Sir positioned their submissives with the fucking machine and inserted one dildo in the pussy and the other in their ass. When everyone was in place, Sir said on the count of three start the fucking machine and if anyone started ahead they would be disqualified for that event.

Sir counted 1,2,3 and the fucking machines started, babygirl felt the dildos go in both her ass and pussy and she was so wet that there was no friction at all. The submissive were being fucked and fucked hard, babygirl heard one contestant cum, one out she thought, them a few moments another on came, two out. Babygirl was so ready to cum but she held off and tried to think of other thought when she heard the 3rd one cum, and babygirl now let herself get ready to cum as she begged Sir to allow her to cum, Sir said yes and babygirl squired everywhere and went into spasms as she came over and over.

Sir said that the next event would be a timed event, each submissive would be strapped to the spanking horse one at a time. A vibrator would be placed on the clit, each submissive would be spanked with a paddle. The timer would stop when the submissive would cum or call out "stop". The time and the number of spanks would be counted and the combination would determine the winner of that event.

Each Master or Sir would pick a name out of a hat that was written by each submissive with their collar name. The first gentleman pick "SLUT", the second gentleman picked "TRAINEE" and did not look pleased, the 3rd gentleman pick "CUM SLUT" the 4th picked "ANAL SLUT" babygirl smiled knowing Sir would have "BABYGIRL" had Sir Rigged it that way?

The first participant was "TRAINEE". Strapped in and vibrator turned on she was paddled hard until she said stop, 3 min 20 seconds and only 20 spanks. Next came "ANAL SLUT", she lasted for 5 min and 5 seconds and 37 spanks before she begged to cum, next was CUM SLUT" she did better, 7 min and 12 seconds and 49 spanks before she begged to cum next was "slut", she did 6 min and 43 seconds and 41 spanks before begging. Next was "BABYGIRL", babygirl knew she could beat them. Sir strapped babygirl in, rubbed her clit before placing the vibrator on then got the paddle. Sir know how to paddle her and it showed, babygirl went for 11 min 5 seconds and 73 spanks before she begged Sir to cum.

The gentlemen had a discussion amongst themselves and when they came back, Sir said that "TRAINEE" had dropped out and that she was to be punished after the games were completed. Sir said because of the dropping out of "TRAINEE" the next event would be the last event and it would be a team event with two teams of two. The participants were told who their partner would be, "SLUT" was with "CUM SLUT" and "BABYGIRL" would be with "ANAL SLUT". They were instructed on the rules, they would draw straws to determine their position and then they would get into a 69 position and when the bell rang the would try to make each other cum, they could use their tongues and fingers in this event. Gold metal to the last one who came, silver to the 2nd to last and bronze to the 3rd.

"BABYGIRL" won the top position and got on top of "ANAL SLUT", "CUM SLUT" was on top of "SLUT. "TRAINEE" was instructed to check both team and make sure there was always tongue or finger contact. Sir took out the bell and said "on the Ready, Mark and the bell rang out. Babygirl quickly inserted a finger into anal sluts pussy and ass hole and licked her clit like there was no tomorrow, babygirl was so concentrated that she heard nothing and almost felt nothing, babygirl sucked and licked that clit and finger fuck anal slut as fast as she could, babygirl did not know who long this went on when she felt anal slut cum into babygirls mouth and anal slut really came so much babygirl thought she would drown.

Babygirl now was able to feel anal slut licking her hard clit and a thumb in her ass and was in ecstasy, babygirl had no idea if the other team was finished or still going strong so she just went to her subspace and held on as long as she could, until finally she begged and begged to cum until she heard "yes" and she came over and over for what seemed like 30 min until she could relax.

When babygirl came out of subspace, she learned that the other team had finished 10 minutes before babygirl had begged to cum and that she had won the Gold, cum slut got silver and both anal slut and slut tied for bronze.

Sir helped babygirl up and gave her a kiss and a hug and said that he was very proud and that he know that she would be the gold winner and that because she won she would have a special treat that night after the guest had left. Babygirl smiled and was very happy because she had made Sir smile and that he had a winner that he was able to show off to the other gentlemen.