Don't Tell Your Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she said suddenly, causing Nathan to break his gaze from her, "more wine?" she asked.

Nathan flashed that handsome smile again, shook his own glass and said, "You read my mind!"

"You wait there," Marie told him, taking his glass, "I'll get it."

Once she was gone, Nathan could feel his own breathing had shallowed. He tried to steady it, wondering what was wrong with him. Though this wasn't the first time he had looked at or thought about his step-mother in such ways. Surely it was natural for all young men to have a crush on their best friend's mums or teachers or the like? He had seen enough porn videos online to know that. But guilt immediately took over, for he loved his Dad and knew he shouldn't be thinking of his wife like that. But then again, if it was only in his head, where was the harm in it?

His attention was brought back with the sound of the lounge door opening and closing again. Nathan turned to see Marie stood there with two clean glasses and a full bottle of Shiraz in her hand. "I thought I'd might as well bring the bottle this time. Saves our legs, eh?" she said.

He smiled and nodded eagerly, and this time he swore he caught her give him a sly wink.

*****

The next half-hour was spent, again, enjoying the wine and the two of them chatting over the TV, which had now moved to a late-night action film. Rather than take her previous spot over on the recliner sofa, Marie decided to join Nathan on the second sofa instead. They had pulled the coffee table over towards them so they had somewhere to store their wine glasses and - after an invitation from Nathan - could set up a simple card game.

"So, I take it you know Monopoly Deal?" Nathan asked.

"Of course," Marie answered eagerly.

As a family, they were very familiar with Monopoly Deal, the card-based spin-off of the world-renowned property trading game. It's popularity in their household was mostly due to being so accessible to children as well as adults and was one of the few card games the twins understood and could play by themselves, if need be. Unlike the original board game version, this one was played purely with a deck of cards containing the various London properties and utilities, along with bonus action cards which could be used to steal or swap properties with your opponent or cause them to have to pay you money, with the aim to be the first to collect three complete property sets.

The beauty of the game, aside from its simplicity, is the quickness of it. A game could be won within around fifteen minutes, as opposed to the original which could last for hours and hours. When Nathan had suggested a few quick games, Marie jumped at the chance as it was one of the few games that she herself, too, didn't suck at.

"OK, well this is Monopoly Deal with a twist," Nathan continued.

"Oh....?" Marie asked, a wry smile snaking from the corner of her mouth, one eyebrow raised in mock suspicion.

"Yes, so a mate of mine designed an alternate version which also uses these..." he said, bringing another smaller deck of cards from his backpack. "These are further 'bonus action' cards, just like those to get money or steal etcetera etcetera." He glanced to see Marie nodding along, her brow cutely furrowed as she feigned having to concentrate extra-hard to the instructions. "I will feed these into the deck and we play them as normal. Their actions are written on the cards and should be self-explanatory, but..." he paused for dramatic effect, making sure their eyes met, "these actions are, shall we say...a little more interesting."

Marie's stomach flipped at the thought of what that could mean. Part of her became wary but a bigger part of her was where her curiosity lay, and that's the part she wanted to listen to.

"You in?" he asked, to which Marie nodded with a smile, feeling her face redden as she tucked a stray length of her hair back behind her ear.

Nathan dealt the cards and they began. It took a few draws from the 'draw pile' between them before Marie spotted the first of the additional actions cards, which read: 'Get your opponent to answer any TRUTH about themselves as you wish.'

She laughed inwardly to herself and nodded. Nathan could tell by her reaction that she had found one of the more interesting cards and, not having said anything or thrown her hand in, was obviously keen to continue. She decided to keep this one in her hand for now and play it when she really needed to.

A few turns later, she found another one which hinted more at the true intent of the game. Within the normal card deck, one of the actions cards is a 'Just say NO!' card, which blocks any action card that is played against you. Within the 'new and improved' deck that Nathan had introduced, there was an alternate version to this: 'DON'T Say No!'

Suddenly it dawned on Marie that she had unwittingly gotten involved in a subtle, yet very clever, game of Truth or Dare!

*****

Marie tried her damnedest to retain her poker-face and not to let on that the realisation was affecting her in any way, but the truth was that her head was in a spin. Why had Nathan wanted to play this with her? What were his intentions? Or was she merely over-thinking it because of the amount of wine they had already consumed (and still had left to consume, judging by the bottle in front of them)?

Her heart fluttered harder when Nathan played one of the extra action cards first, requiring her to answer any truth about herself. However, when he simply asked 'What's your natural hair colour?' she breathed a huge sigh of relief. Or was part of it disappointment? She couldn't tell. In answer to his unexpected and somewhat silly question, she playfully swiped at him with her hand and answered, 'What the hell! You know that! What's the point?"

Nathan sat back laughing hard, being sure to keep his hand of cards hidden. "Just a simple one to warm up," he insisted. Marie shook her head, laughing. It was then her go and she saw no better time than now to play her version of the same card.

But she wanted to open things up a little bit more so thought for a few long moments what to ask him. Knowing she could blame the wine if needed, as it was very much dulling her senses and gnawing at a few more inhibitions, she asked, "Are you still a virgin?"

His eyes widened and he laughed again, his cheeks bursting a darker shade of pink momentarily.

"Ah jeez, I knew that was coming at some point!" he said. "Erm...oh God this feels awkward..." he continued, laughing a bit more nervously now.

"You can be honest with me," Marie soothed, "we're practically family!" She raised one eyebrow again, teasingly.

"Yeah right, that makes this conversation SO much easier (!)" Nathan replied.

"So I take it you're not then?" Marie asked.

Nathan could only look at her, trying to stifle a barrel-laugh, and then shook his head.

"I knew it!" Marie cheered. "You need to tell me more!"

She was shocked at her openness on the subject and how easily she had found herself saying these things, But suddenly, a feeling deep within her (and below) told her that she was interested and wanted to know.

Nathan divulged that it had happened the previous summer, just after he had started going to the gym. He had met a girl there, a year older than him as it turned out. The usual thing happened - they noticed each other, took a fancy to one another, went for a drink and he jumped at her offer to go back to her place for the night. After that, they met a few more times before suddenly she stopped going to the gym and that was the last he had seen of her.

"Was it good?" Marie asked, looking intently into his eyes. Nathan returned the stare for a few moments, feeling his lips and throat suddenly go dry. He took a swig of wine and answered, "Yeah, it was fucking awesome."

"What did she look like? Blonde and big boobs, I bet!" she laughed.

Nathan laughed again. By now the nerves had gone. It no longer felt awkward for either of them to be discussing this. Marie was just playing her part as a mother figure discussing what she imagine most mum's do at some point with their sons.

"Big boobs, yeah," he replied, a little shyly. "But dark hair, like yours."

Marie nodded, feeling a flush to her own cheeks this time. "Thank god your dad isn't a boob man," she said, "Otherwise he probably wouldn't have given me a second look," she joked.

"Ah stop it," he replied, "yours are more than fine, I bet!"

Suddenly the awkwardness was back, if only for a few moments. They both sat in silence, looking-but-not-looking at each other. "It's your go, I think," she finally said.

"Of course!" Nathan said, as he surveyed his hand once again. Play resumed as normal for the next few rounds until Nathan offered, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything about you....your..." he struggled to finish.

"What? You mean my boobs?" she chuckled, pointing to them, making Nathan grin childishly again. "Don't be! It's nice for them to be noticed, to be honest," she laughed.

A few go's later, Nathan felt it was time to step up the ante once again. He was safe with two full property sets and only needed two more each to finish two other sets. Marie was close behind. Sensing the game would be over soon, Nathan wanted to see how much more fun it could get before the end and so played the last remaining 'TRUTH' card in his hand.

As soon as she saw the card on the table, Marie inhaled audibly, playfully bracing herself for whatever was about to come.

"Ok....." Nathan started, taking his time as if he was trying to find the best question. "What's the craziest thing you have ever done for money?"

"Oh!" Marie replied, somewhat surprised by his choice of question. "Erm, wow I wasn't expecting that one, I guess. Erm....let me see..."

In truth, much like Nathan had feigned having to think of the question, Marie was putting off giving the answer she knew she could give, trying to decide whether she should. But after a few longer moments, she decided to go for it.

"OK, here goes. But bear in mind this was quite some time before I met your dad," she said. Nathan nodded eagerly. The suspense was building and he felt a tightening in his muscles, as if his body were preparing to run a marathon. He suddenly realised he might be about to hear something that he wasn't supposed to.

"In my first year at uni, when I was...oh I must have been nineteen or twenty by then, to raise a few extra funds whilst I was in halls (of residence) I did a bit of stripping on the side."

It was as though an alarm bell had begun constantly ringing in Nathan's ears, dulling his senses. The mere thought of this woman - his step-mother - being paid to take her clothes off was both equally shocking and - as far as his crotch was now telling him - arousing, at the same time. Again, his mouth felt dry so he reached for his glass and drained the remnants.

"Oh wow," he mustered, "I was most certainly not expecting that!"

"Well like I said, it was a long time ago. Your turn..."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Nathan replied, "Not so fast. You asked me to divulge more so I definitely want to know more about that!" he said, trying not to sound too eager.

"OK, what do you want to know?" she asked.

"Oh I dunno, the usual stuff I guess. How did that come about? Was it worth the money? How far did you go? Any dodgy guys you had in particular?"

"Wow, a lot of questions then?" she chuckled. "OK, I will try my best to answer them for you." She then poured them both another glass of wine. Her head was telling her that she didn't really need anymore but she felt she needed it to help this continue. And besides, she was having too much fun!

"OK, so first of all, how it came about. A flatmate of mine in halls had started doing it and was telling us all one night how great it was. She was earning loads, so much more than we were seeing of our student loan! We all had our concerns about her safety and all that but she assured us the club she had gotten into made sure, above anything else, that all their girls were looked after and never in danger. We all went along one night to see her perform and a couple of us came away wanting to give it a go. So the following week, I rang them up and the owner asked me in for an audition. I went along - nervous as fuck, I might add! - but he liked what he saw-"

"I bet he did!" Nathan interjected. Marie playfully rolled her eyes and carried on.

"He liked what he saw and offered me a job. Was it worth the money? Absolutely! I had no ties at that time, was single and was at uni for the experience as much as the education so I don't regret doing it back then. It helped me live better and have a great time whilst I did it. How far did I go?"

She pondered for a few moments more, before answering that one. "We all had boundaries. The house - the club - had certain things they would and wouldn't accept but on occasion, depending on who was in that night, they would allow us our own discretion if we wanted to offer anything extra."

"Like....?" Nathan asked, more aware now of the tightening in his jeans. Marie's face grew more serious. She wasn't sure how much she should be telling her step-son now, but found she couldn't stop.

"There was generally a rule of no touching when we were doing the private dances. There was always a bouncer outside each of the rooms to make sure anyone not abiding by this was dealt with. We had panic buttons and safe words we could use in the room if we felt threatened. And likewise, if we were with someone who we knew we were going to...allow a little more, we would need to let them know. I had a few of these, regulars they became, men quite a lot older than me, who would pay good money to have next-to-no limits. And I mean good money! I got to know them by offering the usual private dance services so they weren't complete strangers and then over time I would offer them more.

"So this would range from letting them touch me, letting them jerk off to me, to giving them hand-relief, blow jobs, even..."

"There's more?" Nathan asked, the shock on his face evident. Marie nodded slowly, trying to stifle a smile.

"Yeah there were a few occasions when we'd go even further, I would give them full access, if you know what I mean?" Nathan nodded, mouth still agape as he listened. "With some of them it wouldn't take long, they'd be well up for it before we even got in the room. Others enjoyed it more drawn out. But they were fewer-and-further between. I had to be careful who I trusted to give those services to. And, like I said, the money was more than worth it!"

Nathan's head was truly spinning, and not just because of the booze. He couldn't shake the image of his step-mother - this gorgeous creature in front of him - writhing naked over dirty old men and sometimes even letting them inside her! He was now very aware that his own manhood was straining to be contained within his jeans.

And he was equally aware that he was quickly beginning not to care.

"Please don't judge me," Marie said, dropping her eyes in shame. "I was young, a lot more carefree and at the time saw no harm in it. It only lasted that first year and then I decided I didn't need to do it anymore. I left the club, changed my number so none of them could contact me and left that part of me behind."

As she spoke, Marie was close to tears, fearing that she had now caused someone she considered as close as her own son to look at her cheaply, maybe even be disgusted by her. But when Nathan reached over and put his hand on hers, she knew it was ok.

"Hey, I would never do that!" he assured her. "We all live and learn and do silly things when we are young. Hell, I am sure I have much time to do the same myself! Though it might not involve me stripping for old men," he joked, causing her to laugh and playfully bat him away again. The relief was evident on her face and was only replaced with what he said next.

"I would love to have seen you do that, though!" he said cheekily, with a wink. The gravity of what she heard him say hit her and the smile faded for a split-second, before she brushed it aside and joined him laughing.

Play resumed, each took two more turns before it was clear the game was nearing its end. The draw pile had all but disappeared and each of them was left with only a few cards left in their hands. Marie looked nervously at the 'DON'T say No' card she still clutched onto, hoping upon hope that Nathan was to win before she'd have to use it. The weight of their last conversation, coupled with her dizzying head and free-flowing mouth, made her nervous as to what she would suggest with it.

But she was about to be saved from that dilemma (in a way) by Nathan's next play.

*****

Marie stared at the card Nathan had just slapped down, her heart pounding so hard it hurt her ears and felt like it would burst from her chest; he had played his 'DON'T say No' card first. Her fear of having to play the card herself against him made her forget about the possibility of her being on the receiving end of one. She looked nervously at him, a look he returned in equal measure. He knew what he wanted to say but struggled to find the words. He had no more wine left in his glass to clear his throat this time.

"OK...." Marie said, "That's fair." This appeared to break the soaring tension and they both let out a breathless laugh. 'Tell me what you want.'

Hearing her say that made Nathan's stomach and loins flip. He watched as she poured the last of the wine into their glasses and sat back expectantly.

"Right," he started, clearing his throat, "I'd like....no, I'd love," he said, suddenly with more conviction, "to experience one of your private dances."

There it was. Out in the open. Possibly the one thing at that moment an eighteen-year-old boy would love to say to his step-mother but would never dare, but Nathan had somehow managed it. The newest revelation from this woman had been one he doubted he would ever shake and would always fantasise about, so he decided that this was his now-or-never chance. Although, the fear quickly set in that he had overstepped the mark and he wouldn't be welcome in this, his second home, past this night.

Marie sat and stared at him for a few moments longer, her eyes narrowing as she bit lightly on her bottom lip. "OK," she said at last, making Nathan sit up in shock. "There's just something I need to do first." And before he could respond further, Marie left the lounge and went upstairs.

For a few agonising moments, Nathan found he couldn't function. He couldn't move, couldn't think straight. He had no idea what he was about to experience and, at that moment, only just thought of exactly what they were about to do. What if his dad found out, or either he or the twins was to walk in? What if Marie had actually gone upstairs now to wake him and tell him what a pervo his son really was? But no, to do that she would have to admit she had told him about her stripper past. Surely he wouldn't be happy with that either?

Once his senses returned, Nathan decided he would at least help preparations by making space for her to perform, if that was indeed what was about to happen, and so moved the coffee table over in front of the large Juliet windows, placing their full wine glasses over by the TV so that they were still within reach.

He turned with a start when he heard the door shut again, seeing Marie standing back against it, looking at him with a wicked smile on her face.

"If we are going to do this," she purred, "I had to ensure that everyone up there was fast asleep and not at risk of coming down."

Nathan nodded emphatically, aware now that his body was trembling with excitement. Marie noticed it too and smiled, thinking it was cute.