Don't Tell Your Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was in heaven. This had gone way, way beyond where she ever thought it would have at the start but she felt powerless to stop it. She felt wanted, felt sexy, and felt as though she just wanted to give herself up entirely to her step-son. As he sucked on her tits, leaving them covered in thick trails of his saliva, causing them to tingle when the warmth of his mouth left them, she once again became aware of his firmness down below. She had tried with all of her might to forget about his cock, growing and twitching in his pants as she slowly and sensually rubbed her lace-covered pussy over it. She was no longer making any secret of the fact that she was enjoying the feel of it.

Apparently satiated for the moment by her tits, Nathan sat himself against the back of the sofa, looking up at her, both hands going back to her breasts and rubbing the remaining traces of his spit into the soft skin, causing her to once again pick up the pace and strength of her gyrations in his lap. Losing herself once more in the sensation of their parts rubbing together, Marie leaned forward, both of her hands on the back of the sofa to support her, her free breasts once again swinging towards Nathan's face as she picked up the pace. He took the opportunity again to catch them, filling his mouth and sucking harder on them.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "God that's so good!" The power of her thrusts now told him that she wasn't just talking about the feel of him sucking her nipples. "Fuck....fuck...stop teasing me now," she said breathlessly, her head turned up slightly and her eyes closed as she started giving in to the feelings wracking her body. "Stop teasing me. Just get it out," she blurted, grinding harder against him.

"Are you sure?" Nathan wasn't sure he had actually heard her say what she did.

"Yes, just do it before I change my mind!" she replied, urgently. Before she had even finished speaking, her hands were helping to tug at the waistband of Nathan's boxer shorts. He frantically assisted, hooking his thumbs into the sides, lifting his ass as Marie shifted her weight off of him, tugging them down as fast as he could.

Marie couldn't help but look before she put her weight back down on him. Her step-son's rock-hard, swollen cock was finally free. It flinched as she watched, another surge of excitement running through his young body. At first he appeared bigger than she had expected, until she realised that she had never actually imagined her step-son's cock in such a way, so had no idea what she actually thought it would be like.

Nathan's dick snaked up towards his belly, the purple dome already glistening and sticky, covered in precum. Marie moaned at the sight of it before resuming her position across his lap. Her panties were still on but she could now feel the true form of Nathan's firmness, of his lust for her. Every time she moved her hips, rubbing her pussy slow up and down the length of it, she moaned a little more.

Nathan grabbed at her again, licking, kissing and biting wherever he could, lost in his carnal lust. At last it felt as though there were almost no more barriers left. Marie pressed him back against the sofa again and kissed his deeply, passionately, his hands squeezing once more at her aching breasts.

This was all so very, very wrong. But why could she not stop?

"Ohhhhh god..." Nathan said, over and over, as he felt the warmth beneath Marie's panties pass over his cock. He felt like it would explode at any moment but was praying to hold on for as long as he could. Then she pulled away and moved herself off of his lap...

Only to then stand up, turn round and crash back against him with her ass, resuming the lap dance that had all but been forgotten. He grabbed her hips, thrusting his naked crotch towards her, feeling and hearing the slap of her ass against him. It felt so fucking good! He had to close his eyes to try to dispel the image for even a few moments so it did not become too much, but the movements - the sensations - were all still there.

Marie was a master at moving her hips and ass in just the right way, feeling the heat from his hard cock as it brushed against her, in between her ass cheeks. The fabric of her panties was now moving more, exposing more of her ass to him. Nathan reached forward, gripped what he could of her panties with his fingers and pinched together so that the fabric disappeared between his cheeks. This made her grind her ass back against his cock more forcefully, slowly eking out the feel of it. Nathan reached down, grabbed his cock and started rubbing it against her exposed buttocks, smearing trails of precum.

"That feel good?" Marie asked over her shoulder. "Huh? That good?" as she flicked her hips sharply, grinding deeply against him.

"Oh god, yes!" came the reply, "That is so fucking good!"

Feeling his cock smear against her ass, hearing her step-son talk like that, was too much for Marie now. She climbed off of his lap, much to Nathan's momentary disappointment and turned and looked down at him for a few moments. The sweet, warm, motherly look that she previously had was now replaced with one of carnal lust, her eyes narrowed, her mouth open, her hair hanging wildly around her face. She reached out and wrapped a hand around her step-son's rock-hard cock and squeezed.

As she did so, fresh ooze escaped from it. With that, she slowly lowered to her knees between his open legs. Their eyes locked onto each other's for a few agonising moments and then - oh yes, then! - Nathan watched as she lowered her head. He threw his head back, clenched his eyes shut as the loud moan escaped him as he felt her hungry mouth close over his dick.

*****

Marie made sure the first gulp of that cock was the slowest, the deepest. She wanted to taste every inch of it, savour every tremor she could feel course through it as she ran it against her tongue and then the inside of her cheeks. It tasted good; the saltiness of the oozing precum especially. It was thick and yummy. She started to withdraw it from her mouth, made sure to look up at him as she slowly and completely licked all around his shining cock head, licking up more of the saltiness goodness that was seeping from his opening. Marie held his gaze as she started to rub it against her face, her wicked smile opening again to take him back inside.

The slow teasing lasted only for so long before her head was bobbing up and down vigorously; nibbling, licking and sucking on every trip up and down it, pausing to take it from her mouth, running her tongue all over the purple dome and down the shaft before going back and starting all over.

Marie couldn't get enough. Sucking her step-son's cock felt good, somehow felt right and not at all like she had ever experienced before. For a long time, sex had been somewhat dependable and, in a way, predictable. Yet here she was, as if it was twenty years ago in that strip club in Stoke-on-Trent.

From his rushed breathing, the jerking of his hips and the sounds escaping him, Marie knew Nathan wouldn't last much longer so decided to hold back, removing her mouth from around his rod and sitting back on her knees, grinning and wiping a bit of spittle from the corner of her mouth. That image alone almost caused Nathan to erupt but he managed to hold on, steadying his breathing as much as he could.

What didn't help much was Marie snaking her tongue from his balls all the way up his shaft as she slithered her body against him again. She took hold of his cock once more, starting rubbing her hand up and down the length of it, causing the head to spew stick precum again, rubbing it against her gorgeous tits.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." was all she heard Nathan say, making her smile as she slid her tongue all around his bell-end once more. Thinking she had teased him enough, she slid her body all the up him, her tits brushing over his cock and stomach, until she was sat astride him again. This time, she reached back and played with his balls as he lunged forward, grabbing her by the hips and kissing her again.

"This is fucking insane," he said, using the one moment his mouth left hers to speak.

"Mmmmmm I know," she purred, as his head ducked down again so he could continue tasting her breasts, now coated in some of his own juices.

"What now?" he asked, looking up and her, kissing her cheek hard.

Marie raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. "I wasn't sure if you could take much more," she giggled and reached down again and took hold of his raging cock. She then shifted away from him, standing once again and started swaying along to the music.

"I guess I might have to give you a bit of a breather first," she said, never dropping her eyes from his. However, his eyes were very soon all over her, watching her body move. He wanted to lunge forward, to grab hold of her again, but the element of the tease was again too much. He wanted this to last as long as it possibly could.

As she danced, turning away from him every so often to shake her ass for him, Marie started teasing her thumbs into the sides of her panties. Finally, she thought, it's about time for me to get mine! She turned her back to him again and this time stayed there, both thumbs in the sides of her panties as she teased them down over her juicy ass, the pale white cheeks suddenly free of the thin material that had coated them for all this time. Nathan moaned at the sight and, as she turned to look over her shoulder, Marie could see him jerking his cock fast, not taking his eyes off her ass.

That was all she needed, as she bent over slightly one last time and slipped her knickers off and kicked them to the side. Then she fell to her favourite party trick of the evening and slammed her ass back against him, only this time getting to feel his stiff, leaking prick against everything she had.

Nathan held onto his cock, directing it wherever he could; smearing his juices once more over her ass cheeks, sliding it in between the cheeks and rubbing it frantically, searching for both of her holes. He was completely lost in it all, his moans growing louder with each touch.

And there was no resistance from Marie. She carried on grinding against him, feeling his cock part her cheeks, teasing it by pushing hard against it with her ass when it found her back-door, sliding her body up him further to feel his cock then parting her pussy lips.

Marie stood at last again and turned to him, Nathan beholding everything now that he didn't think he would ever see. He marvelled at her near-perfect womanly form; those lips that tasted so good, those tits that hung beautifully despite their size, her stomach down to her caesarean scar - which Nathan even thought was adorable - to - FINALLY! - that pussy, her red-haired mound that appeared as though it were calling to him.

She kept it natural but tidy; it was obvious that she had trimmed it quite recently. The labia stood proudly outwards, just asking to be devoured by his hands, his lips, maybe more. Nathan welcomed Marie back to him as she once again sat across his lap.

Only this time, when she lowered herself, he could feel every single inch of her, every ounce of warmth emanating from her snatch, as it rubbed over his now-aching dick. He had hold of it again now, slowly jerking it back and forth, holding it in place every few beats as Marie rubbed her cunt up against it, each time teasing ever-so closer to her opening. She flinched every time she felt his cock head there; the heat between them was immense. She knew it couldn't last much longer.

Nathan found he couldn't waste another second either, rubbing a hand under her between her legs, moving his fingers around anywhere he could as soon as he felt her pussy. God, she was wet. She was so ready for him, as his dick was for her. But it seemed that she didn't know when to end the tease.

Or so he thought.

Marie closed her eyes for a moment, stifling another moan, chewing her bottom lip, and then bent forward to him, kissing Nathan deeper than she had yet.

And then she whispered to him, "Use me."

He knew exactly what she meant but shot her a questioning glance. This time, the wicked smile was replaced with a very serious look on her face, as she simply nodded.

Nathan needed no further instruction.

He pushed up from beneath her, hands on her hips to move her to the side. He then, for the first time since this whole thing began, stood up whilst she turned around and sat on the sofa. As soon as he moved a step closer, Marie was reaching out and taking hold of his cock again, wasting no time in plunging her head forward, taking him into her mouth as deeply as she could. She forced her head back and forth only a few times before Nathan was pushing her onto her back. Marie smiled sweetly and did as he silently asked her to, lying down across the length of the sofa, her back leg raised to allow full view and access to her. She was now more than happy to submit to whatever her step-son wanted to do with her.

He stood hovering around her head for a few moments longer, guiding his throbbing prick towards her face once more as he leant over, rubbing his fingers over her furry mound. Two fingers slid inside her with ease, without any resistance. She moaned against his cock as she gorged herself on it once more as she felt his hands invade her.

Her head and mouth matched the pace as he worked his fingers in and out of her pussy like a piston, loving how much wetter she was getting by the second. In unison with his hand, he bucked his hips forward, fucking her mouth. The sound of her slurping with every thrust was immense. As his fingers fired in and out of her, he rubbed his thumb over her clit, causing the vibrations on his own cock to increase as she moaned.

Marie wanted to cry out, say the filthiest things she could, but thankful she was gagged by his cock as she knew she wouldn't be able to control the volume, if she did. It only dawned on her again how far they had gone together already and was reminded of her husband - his father! - asleep in the room above them. She used her other hand to keep his working on her pussy, the familiar feeling rising in her loins.

Nathan could sense she was getting close from the urgency of her sucking, the not-so-little moans in between, and the ever-increasing slickness of her sex. He knew she was far from needing lubrication but he decided he needed to taste her and so, reluctantly removing his cock from her grasp, he stepped to the other end of the sofa, shoved her legs apart roughly and crouched down. It took only a further moment for Nathan to bury his head in his step-mother's crotch, rubbing his face deep against her pussy. His face instantly became slick with her.

His tongue got to work straight away, lapping up the juices that were already escaping from her, taking over where his fingers had been, darting inside between her lips, and then up to her clit, sucking hard. He repeated the exercise until he felt her hand firmly on the back of his head, forcing him to stay there, keeping him concentrated on her clit.

Nathan slid two fingers back inside her as he sucked hungrily on her sweet spot, the one thing that would bring her closer to her own ecstasy. Her breathing increased, the whispered swears only just able to be heard. A loud moan escaped her as Nathan felt her pussy walls contract, milking his fingers. He carried on licking her clit, making her hips buck against him involuntarily.

Marie then motioned for him to return to her, her hands frantic as she tried pulling him back up, his tongue spreading her juices from his face all the way up her thighs, over her belly and then those tits once more. When he kissed her deeply, she tasted herself on him and felt as though she would come all over again.

This is it, thought Nathan. No turning back now.

Marie's hand was already back on his dripping cock, guiding him towards her creamy pussy. He felt the warmth on his dick once again and instinctively thrust his hips forward with such might, forcing his dick from her grasp and deep, deep into her.

Her pussy welcomed him, both letting out a huge moan as he forced it in to the hilt, her juices ticking his balls as they slapped against her. Nathan withdrew almost all the way before suddenly forcing back in, bring another tortured moan. Then he quickly picked up the pace, the feel of her slickness too much to bear. He wouldn't last long now and he no longer wanted to hold back.

Then animal in him rose as he used his whole body to pin her down, his back arching, his hips pistoned with every single thrust. Marie's ass left the sofa each time to meet him, wanting to feel him deeper inside her each time. She was helpless beneath him...and she loved it!

Nathan pushed his upper body up from hers, pressing both hands down on her shoulders to keep her down as he sliced her with his dick over and over.

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking Christ! Keep doing that" Marie shouted. He was well and truly using her just like she had asked.

"I fucking love being inside you," Nathan replied as best he could.

She looked up at him, seeing the ferocity in his eyes, and submitted entirely. "You can fucking have me whenever you want me now, I swear," she said, feeling her pussy contracting as another orgasm rising, "Ah fucking hell Yes!" Her pussy milked his cock, causing him to pound her harder, the slapping of their flesh surely being heard in other rooms.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, I'm gonna cum," he moaned. With a few more powerful thrusts, Nathan withdrew with only moments to spare. Marie's hand gripped his sticky cock and she pumped vigorously, moaning as the first powerful spurts of his hot, sticky cum fired over her body.

"Ooooohhhhhhh yes!" she moaned, jerking his dick faster, wanting to be covered in her step-son's seed. The intensity of his orgasm ensured that his payload shot everywhere it could be. The first spurts fired over her cheek and tits, the rest pooling on her stomach. As his orgasm abated, he crouched over her. Marie rubbed his dick over her pussy, slipping it back inside to capture those last precious droplets.

They collapsed together at last, a sticky and sweaty mess, and kissed slowly and deeply. Nathan bowed down and sucked her tits again, like a true son suckling his mother. Only this, of course, was very, very different. He could taste himself on her, a lasting memory of what had started off as just another card game.

"What now?" Nathan asked calmly as he lay there, still on top of her, basking in the glow of what they'd just done.

Marie looked at her watch. Noticing it was almost 1am she suggested, "I think we should go to bed and make it look like nothing happened. Can you imagine what your dad would say?"

With that, they both laughed and collapsed together, their mouths not wanting to let the other go. They eventually peeled themselves away from each other, Marie taking the opportunity to go to the bathroom next door to dry off before replacing her discarding clothing.

Once the lounge was back to rights, they started the walk to their separate bedrooms. They kissed again at the door to the spare room (two doors from the lounge), where Nathan would be sleeping for the next fortnight. They held each other and kissed again like new lovers, not wanting it to end. He held Marie's hand for a moment longer as she started walking up the stairs, to return to her husband and children who were still in their slumber.

Neither of them slept much that night. Not long after she got into bed, Chris turned over to spoon her, just as Marie could feel a missed glob of his son's cum trickle down her stomach.

That made her smile.