Don't Tell Your Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a seat," she said softly, motioning back towards the sofa they had just occupied. Nathan did as he was told and Marie made sure the curtains were closed. She swapped the bright ceiling light for the softer mood-lighting of the standing lamp in the corner of the room. "I want you to bear in mind, though, that it's been a long time since I have done anything like this for anyone except your dad."

Those words stirred his stomach as he was once again reminded of his father, asleep only in the room above them. But the flinching of his cock in his trousers reminded him of what he was about to receive.

"I-I-I'm sure you'll be wonderful," he stammered, smiling although the nerves were well and truly taking hold. Handing him her phone, Marie asked him to select some appropriate music. With trembling hands, Nathan managed to open Spotify and select a smooth R&B playlist for the occasion. Not his usual go-to but he felt it was more fitting than some thrash metal. He hit play, placing her phone on the edge of the TV cabinet, taking his wine glass and swallowing a large swig to steady himself.

He then sat back as he watched his step-mother start to sway in front of him.

*****

This can't possibly be real.

No matter how many times Nathan recalled repeating that over and over in his head over the course of the next few minutes, there was no escaping the fact that Marie, his step-mum, was in front of him about to treat him to a private dance, just like she did all those years ago in that strip club. So many images and thoughts were racing at a hundred miles an hour through his mind, many of which he should never been having about her.

He felt like he couldn't move; he was rooted to the sofa, hypnotised by the gentle movements of her body. Marie started by slowly moving her hips from side to side, steadily finding not only her rhythm but her confidence. The haze of the wine and intoxication of the moment was driving her on. She was back in that club almost twenty years ago, in the darkened smoky room with either a familiar or strange punter in front of her, undressing her with their eyes.

Only this wasn't a regular or strange punter, but her own eighteen-year-old step-son, whom she had watched grow from the cuddly little child he had been when they first met. Those thoughts alone should have caused her to stop - let alone the thought of her husband and/or own children catching her at it - but somehow those thoughts too just caused her stomach to flutter, her legs to tremble, her breath to shallow and her loins to moisten.

"You know, we haven't yet set any boundaries," she said smoothly, allowing her arms to float upwards over her head, letting the beat of the music guide her movements. Nathan couldn't answer. That idea had not occurred to him but he was now, once again, all too aware of the situation. "Of course, considering our position to each other, there should be natural boundaries anyway," she suggested, referring to their loose familial link.

Nathan nodded dumbly and tried to speak. "Yes," he rasped, "Yes, I guess so."

He was transfixed, watching her body move in ways he had never witnessed before. Her hips jutted out sharply to each side in turn as she thrusted them, almost insisting on holding his attention. Marie couldn't remember a time she had felt this sexy, not for many years.

Marie continued to move as if she were floating on air, Nathan watching as she stepped closer to him, now only a few feet in front of him. "I mean, I am sure we can trust one another to know when enough is enough..."

She held his gaze, as if she was interrogating him, but inside she was yearning for him to make some kind of move. He nodded a few times in agreement, signalling for her to carry on. Her own mind was racing as she started to lose herself more in the music, the constant beat from her phone dictating how slowly to tease her body in front of him. She had to keep telling herself that this was just a taster, to not lose sight of who he was, or of her own responsibility to him as a parent.

Nathan loved watching her move. Marie hadn't attempted - or had time to - change out of the clothes she had been wearing all evening; a pair of black jeans and a loose-fitting plaid shirt, designed to look baggy, slouchy and sexy. Luckily for her - and for Nathan, if it ever got that far - it being a Friday she had already been wearing one of her sexier underwear sets. It was accustomed for her and Chris to indulge their lust for each other at the weekend and so since he had started buying her lingerie as a secret Christmas present over the last few years, she was only too happy to oblige. Only she hadn't envisaged that her husband wouldn't be the one to see it this time.

After what seemed like an eternity of simple yet seductive swaying - her hips gyrating from side to side, circulating every now and then also, turning away from Nathan so he could watch her ass - Marie knew the time would come that she would have to take the next step.

So she decided to take the opportunity whilst facing away from him to start slowly, yet very obviously - unbuttoning her shirt. She had stopped moving as she did it, stood there with her hips cocked slightly to one side, making sure to exaggerate the movements of her arms so Nathan was under no disillusion as to what was happening. He felt his cock lurch again in his pants, responding to the image in front of him, his mind working overtime to put together all the missing pieces of what he could not yet see.

Marie turned back to face him as she undid the last couple of buttons, standing stock-still for a moment longer to allow him to look at her properly, before flailing the two sides of her shirt open, giving him a further glimpse at her body underneath.

Nathan felt instantly in love. Her body was perfect. Her skin was pale and her form softer than it once had been, but she was a real woman. She was not fat or even chubby by any stretch - at least not to him - but he could only imagine what that body would feel like against his. He had no urge to ever be with a stick-thin girl. He wanted a woman who you could hold, one that felt wonderful against your skin. It just so happened that the one in front of him, responsible for the leaking that was now taking place in his shorts, was his own step-mum!

In one quick movement, Marie threw her head back, once again lost in the beat of the music, and pulled her shirt down from her shoulders, holding in place at the wrists, thrusting her chest forward slightly. She heard Nathan gasp softly and could no longer contain a smile. She was loving what she was able to do to him right now. He, too, was very comfortable with her hearing how much he was enjoying watching her.

Marie lowered her head, now with more of an animalistic look in her eye, one that you would expect if you were watching a stripper in full-flow, in full character on stage, and took another step towards him. Placing one foot up the sofa, bending the leg at the knee next to her step-son, she pulled down at the sleeves of her shirts, finally removing it and throwing it to the floor.

There was now no hiding how much Nathan was enjoying watching her; his eyes were wide, his mouth open in a wide smile. There was now something else behind his eyes too; she could tell he wanted to touch her. The thought of both letting him do it, and forcing him not to, were waging war inside her, driving her wild.

Before either of them knew it, she was kneeling astride him on the sofa. The weight and feel of her against his lap made Nathan moan softly, making Marie smile widely. "Is this okay with you?" she whispered as she stared into his eyes, and then he could feel her hips moving again, her pelvis thrusting forward and around in slow, smooth motions against his crotch.

"That's amazing," he whispered back, fighting the urge to grab around and feel her ass, her back, whatever he could. The tease was almost too good to ruin so he made himself sit there, both of them staring at each other, her hair now falling down past her face, to her shoulders. She continued to grind against him, forcing her movements harder against him now. Nathan prayed that she couldn't feel what was happening to him below, but also not caring if she did.

They both started to moan softly to each other as her body rubbed against his. She leaned forward, resting her forearms on his shoulders, letting her tits hang in her bra mere inches from him, in front. He couldn't hide or avert his gaze but Marie didn't seem to mind, in fact he could see her smiling as she caught him at it. She continued to grind against him, causing him to thrust upwards so his raging cock pressed through his jeans, feeling her rub against it.

It was torture. Pure torture.

Marie finally shifted herself off of him and stood before him once more. Again she let her hips do the talking; turning away from him, sensing that he loved watching her from behind. Then suddenly, with no warning, she slammed her ass back against him, sitting back on his lap, her movements now more frenzied, grinding her butt against the bulge she could now feel prominently through his jeans. The urge to stop was now nowhere to be seen. She heard him moan again with each thrust of her ass, knowing he wanted more.

Not being one to disappoint - especially not one of her 'children' - she lifted herself from his lap and, again remaining turned from him, started to undo her jeans. Nathan heard the familiar sound of the zipper being pulled down, closing his eyes and groaning at the thought of what was to come. He opened his eyes again in time to see Marie slowly pushing the waistband of her jeans down over her large ass, the near-sheer fabric of her black lace panties coming into view.

"Oh man..." he said breathlessly. Marie chuckled softly as she continued lowering her jeans, eking out the tease for as long as it could last. She bent down to free her jeans from her ankles, sticking her ass out further towards him as she did so. Nathan had to fight every urge known to man to now reach out and grab it.

But he wouldn't have to wait much longer, as soon as she was free from her trousers, Marie's bouncy ass was surging towards him once more, back into the position she was in just a moment ago, grinding her ass harder into his lap. There was no denying his erection now and he was more than aware that Marie had now noticed it. Her movements told him so, as she directed her grinds against that very area, slowing down as her ask cheeks grazed over the lump that was his cock. With each movement she was now bucking harder against him, loving the feel of his stiffness against her, knowing he wanted more than anything for it to break free.

Marie shifted once again so she was facing Nathan, now grinding her pussy against his hard trouser-tent. With her face so close to his, he could hear how much she was enjoying it, little muffled moans slipped free each time she grinded against him.

Was this still a taster, or had this gone beyond? Neither of them was too sure anymore.

"Tell me when you've had enough," she purred, her open mouth so close he could feel her laboured breaths against his face. Nathan responded by simply shaking his head, his eyes telling her everything she needed to know.

She shook her head round, whipping her hair across her face again, throwing her head back, and grinding her crotch harder and harder against him. Faster and wilder her thrusts became that Nathan instinctively grabbed her ass to steady her. The movement sent a jolt through him, the feel of her ass against his hands and - in particular - the fact that she still continued to move against him, not deterred by his touch. Nathan stared ahead as her tits bounced within their holster as she rubbed her body against his, her head still pointed up towards the ceiling, giving in to the sensations racing through her body at the feel of him. The black bra was barely containing her tits. Although not huge - a 32B - she obviously knew the secret of a good bra and what it could do. With each movement, it seemed she was thrusting her breasts closer to him, adding to the tease.

Nathan held on, loving the feel of her ass, wanting upon want to feel more!

The he couldn't hold back anymore. As Marie's body moved closer to him the next time, he leaned forward so his face was there to greet her bosom as it surged towards him. Her breasts brushed his face, he heard her surprise as she realised what had happened. Marie forced Nathan's head against the back of the sofa, grinning.

"Something tells me that someone is expecting a little more from this," she teased. As she said it, she made sure to grind her crotch once more against his bulge. Marie looked him in the eye, smiled wickedly and then told him, "Feel free to remove your jeans if it makes you a bit more...comfortable."

Nathan nodded vigorously, feeling a new surge of adrenaline course through him as she climbed off him, allowing him to unzip his own fly and wrestle with getting his jeans down to his ankles and off. With that, he sat back once more, looking at his step-mum expectantly. Marie glanced downwards, spying the bulge that his boxers were now clearly struggling to contain, noticing the damp patch that now surely matched her own.

"Mmmmmmm...I can see someone is enjoying this," she purred.

"You fucking bet I am!" Nathan replied, taking her hand and motioning for her to resume her position astride him. The effects of their movements on each other were now a hell of a lot more palpable. Only two thing pieces of fabric were all that existed between them as Marie sank her weight on Nathan's lap once more. His firmness was now threatening to break through his boxers and he could feel the warmth of her pussy against it as they thrusted against each other, their moans now become louder between them.

Marie's pussy was tingling with the feel of her step-son's hot prick against it. She could no longer force aside thoughts of everything she wanted to happen next. Her face showed him how good it felt as she leant in further, their mouths inching ever closer. Nathan let his hands wander over her back, then holding her hips tightly as she grinded even harder. This then turned to shock for the next few moments after her own hands led his around to her ass.

He took the hint and squeezed her cheeks hard, loving how squishy they were, pulling her harder against him, causing her tits to brush against his face.

"Oh god..." he heard her moan, "Oh fuck!"

He loved hearing her talk like this. It was no longer the same motherly tones that he recognised growing up, the warm cuddles to soothe him when he was upset, the embrace he always wanted to run to when things with his own mother turned to shit, which they inevitably did quite often. No, this was someone different, someone he was being given permission to enjoy in a whole new way.

Knowing how much she was enjoying it and giving in to this moment caused him to unwittingly make the next move. With his hands firmly grasping her ass, he pulled her closed to him again, catching her open mouth with his. His heart froze for that first moment, feeling how good it was and at the same time fearing that he had once again gone too far. But then he felt Marie kiss him back, hard and deep, her tongue darting forward to tangle with his. Nathan loved the taste of her, could feel the heat rising from every part of her body.

And he wanted more.

As they continued kissing, exploring each other's mouths, feeling each other's moan and breaths become heavier, Nathan's hand continued rounding over Marie's ass, up to her waist. He then slid his hands down the sides of her thin panties, feeling the bare skin of her waist beneath, going down further until - finally! - he felt the cool, squishy skin of her buttocks. He squeezed harder, causing her to moan inwardly. Again he had feared that he was going too far but her sounds and motions told him otherwise.

They were suddenly like young lovers, trysting away from their parents, trying to savour every part of each other before their time together would inevitably end. Marie felt young again, like she did the first time she had experienced a man's - or boy's, as it was - touch.

Nathan took his hands out of the back of her panties, reaching up to cup both sides of her face, kissing her deeper, more ferociously, pulling her closer so he could move his mouth down, licking and biting her neck, further down still. Clutching both arms around her back, his hands coming up and pressing on the back of her shoulders, he pulled her closer still, burying his face once more into her cleavage. The feel of her smooth breasts - and the scent of her skin - drove him wild, causing his tongue to dart out, licking and sucking and whatever parts of her breasts that her bra allowed. Any lingering doubts he had as to whether this was right, or whether she was going to stop him, evaporated when he heard her groan more, her hand holding the back of his head to keep him there. Finally he managed to pull himself away again, looking up at her.

"I want to see your tits," he told her bluntly. The frankness of his command surprised her briefly but lit a new fire down below. She could feel how wet his words were making her.

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine," she told him.

Needing no further prompting, Nathan nodded and reached down to lift his t-shirt up and over his head. Marie marvelled at his body, the muscle tone that was developing. She ran her hands over his chest, where dark hairs had also started to grow, down to his stomach. She sensed the effect her touch was having by his laboured breaths and childlike eagerness of his hands at her waist once more, keeping their lower bodies grinding against each other.

Cocking one eyebrow and flashing that wicked, crooked smile, Marie nodded her approval and reached her hands behind her, undoing the clasp of her bra. It occurred to her only then that the tease-factor of her display was now almost non-existent; there was a new sense of urgency to it all now. Nathan's arrival that day had been one long tease, it seemed, all leading to this moment.

With the clasp undone, Marie help her bra with one arm against her chest for a few moments longer- one final tease - before she whipped it away and threw it behind her, her tits finally hanging free. She was nervous at first as to what he would think of them; she had always wanted larger breasts to balance out her big ass, like her sister had. But hers never grew larger than an A or B-cup, except when she was pregnant and they swelled to a D. Although her efforts at breastfeeding the twins had not been wholly successful due to their prematurity, she felt the damage had still been done and they certainly now hung lower than they used to.

But her fears were quickly quelled as she watched Nathan, the hunger in his eyes growing as he gazed at their naked form. Immediately, she felt his hands on her back, pushing her forward forcefully, her bare breasts inching closer to his face and his awaiting open mouth. She inhaled loudly as Nathan's mouth closed over the first nipple, sucking it in, biting it gently between his teeth. He opened his mouth wider then to take more of it in. The taste of her tits was divine. Her nipples were both standing well proud, her areolas a hot, almost angry, shade of pink. They were just asking to be sucked.

Nathan swapped to the other side to ensure they both got the same attention, all the while his hands digging into her back so she couldn't pull away. Not that she even contemplated it at that moment. She just sat there astride his lap, now only in her panties, letting her step-son feed hungrily and noisily on her tits. Whenever his mouth was busy on one, his hand was on the other, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, then his whole hand grasping around as much of her breast as it could, squeezing it, ready for his mouth to plunge over it once more when he changed sides.