Don't Tell Your Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after the night before...
4.6k words
4.61
37.7k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The blaring of Chris' alarm at 6am was more unwelcome than ever. The last time Marie remembered checking the time on her mobile phone it was gone 3am and she still felt like she was so far away from sleep. She must have dozed off at some point but had had no more than a couple of hours' decent sleep. Her eyes slowly opened, struggled with the effort and closed again but her mind was awake. She laid there; pretending to be asleep whilst she felt the familiar shifting and heard the tired grunts of her husband as he groggily forced himself out of bed. The whir of the extractor fan in the en-suite all but lulled her back into a brief slumber.

It didn't last long, however, before more images of last night surged back towards her in a flash. Her head was already pounding and the visions felt like it was making it worse.

It was all still quite sketchy but it returned to her drab-by-drab. Marie turned over and tried sitting up but the dizziness hit her, prompting her to lie back down. She reached for her water bottle, took a deep swig and swallowed two paracetamol for good measure.

She felt the usual things after a heavy night's drinking; tired, head aching, dehydrated. Anxious. Guilty.

Those last two weren't regular feelings she had when she had enjoyed a normal in with a couple of bottles with her husband, or even with friends. No, they were new feelings to be having at times like this, but it was the surge of recollections from last night that was causing these.

Gradually, most of the pieces started falling back into place again as she laid there, eyes still loosely closed to give the impression she was still asleep. But as she watched the scenes unfold again behind her eyes, her heart beat faster, her breath shallowed. She felt a tingling again in the pit of her stomach...and below.

Marie remembered the meal, the wine, the card game...the dancing, the grinding. Suddenly she was removing her clothes and was sat astride a man's lap, her pussy aching and leaking as she grinded against the ever-growing bulge in his trousers.

Then the trousers were off. Then his boxers. Then her underwear. Then...

The thoughts came to an abrupt halt at the sound of the bathroom door being opened. She held every muscle in her body to keep up the act of sleep as Chris moved around the bedroom in his usual routine, his feet always stomping a little heavier when it was his weekend to work. She held her body still until she heard his footsteps disappear downstairs.

Then the images surged back once more as if being played in fast-forward, to the point at which they had been suspended.

She was sat astride his lap, no clothes left on their bodies to shield their skin from their animalistic movements. Her wet pussy leaving trails of her lust up and down the full length of his cock, his rapid tongue snaking over her breasts as their hips lunged together each other in unison.

Then the image that was hardest of them all to shake; on her back under his weight, her shoulders pinned down by those powerful hands, the sleekly-toned, athletic body holding her down as those hips pumped towards her, the feel of that hot bare skin invading her, her pussy filled with that wonderful cock, and then...

Oh god, then the last image...

The feel and sound of those powerful spurts as she was showered with his thick, hot cum. It was only at that moment she let that face become clearer to her, for she had tried and tried to block it from her mind. Looking up she saw the strained face of her step-son as he emptied his balls all over her.

There, that was it. She had forced herself to face up to the cold, hard truth. Last night, she had allowed herself to be used by Nathan, her husband's own son.

Marie felt the dampness grow between her legs, forcing a hand down inside her pyjama bottoms. Just at that moment, Chris returned to the bedroom and, noticing movement beneath the covers, realised his wife is awake.

'Morning sleepyhead,' he said as he sat on the edge of the bed, bending down and kissing her.

'What's the time?' she asked wearily.

'Nearly half-six. I'm just off,' he replied. 'Man, it looks and sounded like you guys carried on the party late last night after I came up!'

Marie's eyes burst open suddenly and her blood ran cold. 'What do you mean?' she asked, trying to sound calm despite the panic that was rising.

'Looks like you went through at least one other bottle,' Chris replied, 'and I woke up at some point and could just hear the music you had on downstairs. Surprised it didn't wake the twins, to be honest,' he chuckled.

Marie just laid there for a moment, afraid to speak. If he had heard the music, had he heard anything else? If he did, he didn't let on. 'Oh that,' she replied at last, 'Nathan suggested we play a couple of rounds of Monopoly Deal and there was bugger-all on the TV so we put some music on instead,' she continued, not entirely lying.

'Ah I see,' he replied as he stood up, 'as long as that's all it was,' he laughed again, entering the bathroom. Marie heard him flush the toilet after a couple of minutes, followed by the familiar sound of his electric toothbrush. She just sat there, panicked. Chris emerged from the bathroom, saying 'I haven't heard either of those three yet so hopefully I haven't woken them too early. I better be off.'

Chris kissed his wife again, squeezed her hand and left. Marie laid in bed for a few moments longer before Oliver emerged from his bedroom and joined her for his routine cuddle before going and waking his up his sister. It was Saturday, which meant they had swimming lessons at 8:30am. The usual Saturday morning rush was about to begin.

Marie listened to the twins' excited chatter as they raced each other down the upper flight of stairs, followed by more excited shouts as she guessed they had burst into the spare room to greet their older brother. Marie heard Nathan's feigned exasperations as he chased them out of the bedroom into the lounge.

Deciding she had to get up and face the day, Marie left the bedroom but paused at the top of the stairs. She was glad her husband was already out the house. Not because she had any designs of repeating anything from last night, but because it meant she didn't have to face the awkwardness. Not yet, at least.

But she did have to face her step-son, not knowing how they would act like nothing happened.

Thankfully, she managed to move down the middle-floor landing and past the lounge without any of them seeing her, feeling safe when she got to the kitchen to make breakfast. She popped a couple of pain-au-chocolat in the air fryer, calling upstairs to let the twins know that breakfast was ready.

They raced downstairs noisily, Nathan treading heavily behind them. He and Marie lock eyes that first time, looking away quickly at first before then looking again, holding each other's gaze longer than they should have.

'Help yourself to whatever you want,' Marie told him, causing him to raise his eyebrows playfully. 'There's cereal, toast,' she continues, 'continental pastries too,' she chuckled, motioning to a packet of remaining pain-au-chocolat and croissants.

'Thank you. I will get something in a minute,' he replied, still locking his eyes on hers. A sly smile broke from the corner of his mouth, causing her to return with one too.

The twins noisily devoured their breakfasts, returning to their game of Guitar Hero as Marie shouted as she normally did for them to make sure they got ready for swimming, their swimming costumes and fleece onesies in the usual place in the middle-floor bathroom.

Then there they were, alone again for the moment. The tension and awkwardness was palpable. Nathan made no secret of what was going through his mind as he looked her up and down, shaking his head and grinning.

'What's wrong?' Marie asked.

'Nothing,' he replied, moving a step closer as she stood with her back to the worktop, 'just that I swear you wore those just to tease me,' referring to her pyjamas. They were a two-piece top-and-trouser set, pink and covered with the image of Marie, the cat character from Disney's 'Aristocats'. Chris had bought them for her for Christmas, knowing she'd enjoy the reference to her name. The top was slightly cropped, causing it to highlight the shape of her breasts and erect nipples, rising up to also flash a bit of her stomach.

Marie knew instantly what he meant and tried to force away her smile.

'What you having for breakfast?' she asked, trying to divert his attention away.

'Oh there's a couple of things I'd like,' he replied, taking the final step to hold her back against the worktop, kissing her deeply whilst pushing her pyjama top up over her tits. She gasped, firstly at the chill of the air as he exposed her breasts but also with surprise. Nathan quickly shot his hands up, squeezed both her breasts and greedily took them in turn into his mouth. Marie writhed against the worktop, trying to resist but unable to.

'Not here,' she said finally, pushing him away and pulling her top back down. Glancing down, she saw he was very vividly ready for more, not bothering to add boxer shorts to his morning ensemble under his own pyjamas. 'Christ's sake, you need to hide that!' she whispered loudly, looking past the kitchen door and down the hallway to check the twins hadn't snuck down.

He pressed into her again, hearing her moan as his erection pushed against her belly through their clothes.

'Not here, not now,' she told him.

'Then when?' Nathan asked.

Marie looked down the hallway again, making sure they were still alone. Then a smile crept across her face.

'Make sure they're occupied,' she told him, 'I'm going for a shower.' Her lingering look as he watched her walk away told him everything he needed to know.

'Right kids!' he shouted as he raced upstairs a short distance behind her, 'Guitar Hero competition! I challenge you to beat the highest score on any song you want that you haven't done yet, and then come and tell me when you do!'

Marie chuckled as she noted a hint of desperation in his voice, reminding herself that he was still a boy, albeit now more of a raunchy, horny teenager. The thought excited her as she made her way up the final flight of stairs, taking care to drop her pyjamas on the bedroom floor in an enticing trail for him as she stepped through to the en-suite.

*****

With the twins suitably distracted, Nathan bounded upstairs, taking the steps two at a time, heading straight for the master bedroom. Noticing Marie's discarded pink pyjamas on the floor in front of the door to the en-suite, Nathan felt his prick lurch forward like a water diviner, sensing the next available pool. He could hear the shower running, water sploshing every now and then with his step-mum's movements. He looked down, seeing the now-large damp stain getting darker on his pyjama bottoms, pushing them down and off and throwing his t-shirt to the floor also. He opened the door loudly and slammed it behind him, making Marie jump.

The heat of the water had caused the glass of the shower walls to steam up already, obscuring the vision of her perfect pale-white body, but he could see enough to make his dick twitch once more. The precum was now oozing so much that a trail hung from the tip, clinging to his leg. He took his hands and jerked his cock back and forth a few times, smearing his stickiness over it. Marie brushed a hand over the glass to help her see through, flashing him a smile and then pressing her large butt up against it, inviting him in.

Nathan wasted not a moment longer, opening the shower door and hopping in.

Marie felt his hard cock before she felt his hands on her, reaching behind and cupping her breasts, pressing himself further against her, sucking her neck. She arched her neck back, giving into the pleasure of it, giving him extra access. Nathan's hips started bucking against her gently, like a male dog sensing a bitch in front of him in heat. Marie reached behind and took hold, squeezing it, stopping it aching for only a moment before a fresh rush of blood caused it to grow even more.

Marie and Chris had never managed sex in the shower. There was only a small difference in height to make it awkward enough, coupled with the fact that Chris was not blessed with upper-body strength and every time they tried it, it didn't seem to work. But his son clearly did not have the same problem, as he caused her to tilt forwards enough for him to turn her slightly to the side, putting the weight on her right leg as he pulled up her left one, hitching it so he held her in place with the back of her knee against the crook of his right arm.

With that, he reached down with his right hand, taking hold of his throbbing cock and proceeded to tease it against her pussy, pressing firmly against the lips until they parted, welcoming him inside her. The water blasting down on them, the slipperiness of their two bodies, made entry all the more effortless this time. Nathan's knees tremored as he felt the rush of heat envelop his stiff dick as he sank easily, and deeply, inside her.

They moaned softly to each other, lost in the moment once more, but not crying out in pent up lust as they did last night. No, this felt somehow softer, smoother, more erotic for sure. Nathan held himself inside Marie for a moment longer, allowing her to crane her face towards his, meeting her open mouth with his. She moaned again with the feel and taste of him, the urgency of her kiss growing stronger. Nathan slowly withdrew his hips and then - BLAM! - pounded himself back inside her, groaning louder this time with the feel of her womb around his leaking prick. She swore she could feel his precum oozing deep inside her, but wasn't sure if it wasn't actually her own juices this time.

Nathan's grip on his step-mum tightened with each thrust, first on her breast which he squeezed in his free hand, then dropping down and grabbing her waist, squeezing whilst he held her in place as he increased speed and velocity, hearing the wet slapping of his body pounding hers. He wanted to hold her there, pound her until he came.

And he would have done, had it knock been for the urgent knocking on the door.

"Mummy!" came the shrill voice. "Mummy! Where's Nathan gone?"

Oh shit! They both looked at each other with a mix of horror, disbelief and 'you've-gotta-be-fucking-kidding-me'! Lauren's frantic knocking sounded again when no answer came.

"Yes, darling? What is it?" Marie asked, as though she had not heard her the first time.

"Where's Nathan gone? We did as he asked and have beaten a top score! He said to come and find him."

Marie glanced back - still in position, one leg up over her stepson's shoulder, foot against the shower glass, his cock deep inside her - and raised her eyebrows, smiling as if to say, 'You asked for this!'

"He's...he's here in the bathroom," she blurted, instantly regretting it. It was now his turn to look shocked.

"What?" Lauren asked, the confusion clear in her voice.

"Erm...he's here," Marie repeated nervously, scrambling for something better to say. "He's just fixing a leak here in the bathroom," she lied. Nathan looked down at her wickedly, flashing his eyebrows at her this time and grinning, nodding silently as if to say, 'Well, that's technically true.'

For good measure, he pulled back his cock and slid it in deeper than before, squeezing Marie's breast again as she was about to speak.

"Why is he doing that whilst you're in the shower?" the little girl persisted.

"Because he just is!" Marie moaned, unable to contain the feeling of his cock buried deeper inside her right then, her own ass pounding back against him unwittingly to meet his renewed thrusting. "We needed the water running for him to be able to find the problem better," she lied through another moan.

"Oh okay," the little voice replied, "That makes sense."

"Don't worry, darling," Marie continued, trying her best to hide her breathlessness this time, "He'll be coming soon."

The double-entendre was not lost on Nathan at that moment as she slowly raised another eyebrow to ask, 'Oh really?' before kissing Marie again passionately. She nodded eagerly as he pulled away, making it clear that she wanted the big finish, not just to save the charade she had just given her daughter but because she wanted to feel it again.

Lauren told her Mum that they'd wait for him to finish and, once they were sure she had gone, Nathan picked up the pace, pistoning his cock at speed in and out of her body. He looked down to watch his cock disappearing over and over again, loving how droplets of water were gathering in her fiery red pubic hair. The image was almost too much.

"Ah fuck, that's it!" Marie moaned loudly, "Yes, that's it! Keep doing that!" Nathan needed no further prompting, slamming with even more force into her soaking pussy. She was close, he reckoned, but he was closer.

"Oh my fucking Christ, that's SO fucking good!" he spewed. "Yes, yes, my God, that's it!"

Suddenly he felt the familiar burning rising from his balls and from his strangled groans, Marie knew it too. She pounded back against him, her ass slapping and bouncing as it collided with his stomach and pelvis.

"Keep doing that. Fucking keep doing that!" she cried.

And he did, for a few moments longer until a final guttural moan escaped along with the first thick rope of cum that Marie felt fire deep inside her. She gasped as she felt it, the strength of the blast as much as it was last night when he covered her in it. This time, however, she could feel every pump, every flinch, every contraction as he spurted his thick spunk in her womb, coating the walls of her pussy.

As it started to slow, Marie slapped her ass back against him harshly a few more times, capturing the last drops before prising herself away from him. To prolong it a few moments more, she dropped to her knees in the flooding shower tray and took his gleaming cock into her mouth, loving the feel as another couple of impromptu squirts fired to the back of her throat.

She held his juices in her mouth for a final moment before gulping, loving the taste as she swallowed, feeling the massive payload already dripping from her cunt into the swirling water.

"You better get dried off and back down to them," she said, gripping his dick and giving it one last tug, "and I better get myself cleaned up. Again!"

They kissed deeply, Nathan initially hating the bitter, salty taste of himself on her tongue. But then it just made him want her more.

Unbeknownst to them both, in the twins' impatience Lauren had run back upstairs and stood at the bathroom door about to knock once more, listening for a few seconds at the sounds emanating from the other side of it. She hesitated, not fully understanding what she was hearing, before returning downstairs to her brother.

"It's ok," she told Oliver, "it sounds like Nathan is fixing the problem. I heard Mummy tell him to keep doing what he was doing and sounded very pleased with him."

*****

The rest of the day was like slow torture for Nathan as he had to simply observe Marie in her natural role as wife and mother. His vain attempts to put out of his mind the images of her from that morning and the night before made time pass by painfully slowly.

Just to remain close to her, he accompanied his step-mum and young siblings to their usual weekend activities, all the while just wanting to grab hold of her again. Nathan sat there at the leisure centre watching Lauren and Oliver race across the pool during their swimming lessons, listening to the innocent conversations Marie engaged in with one of her other parent-friends. He wondered whether or not she was thinking of him still - about what they had done to each other in the last twelve hours - as much as he was.

12