Don't Tell Your Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she was, she didn't show it. In truth, Marie was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate on going about her normal life whilst he was around. But she had to try. She was a master at masking her emotions and making it look like everything was ok on the surface.

Every moment they found themselves alone that day, it was as if nothing had ever happened. The tension was palpable but the twins too young to pick up on anything that was different between their mum and step-brother. Nathan hoped that he could just take her in his arms, kiss her wildly whenever they weren't around, but Marie's body language was giving off an air of 'Not now.'

When Chris finally arrived home that evening around 6pm, Nathan started to feel worse. For the first time, he felt guilty. Seeing how downtrodden and tired his Dad was as he got home from work - and knowing what he had done with his wife (again) within an hour of him leaving that morning - made him realise how much of a shit-of-a-son he had been.

But, he thought, if Chris was never to find out, maybe Nathan's own guilt would melt away one day. Then again, the only thing melting away was his resolve whenever he was in the same room as Marie and not able to say or do anything that his heart, mind and loins were telling him he wanted to.

The chance finally came later that night as Chris was putting the twins through their usual bedtime routine. Marie was down in the kitchen clearing up the plates after dinner when Nathan crept up behind her as she stood at the sink, grabbing her firmly by the waist, pushing his crotch against the curve of her ass and nuzzling into her neck, kissing her from behind.

Her response was not what he expected at all.

"Stop!" she said harshly, pulling herself away. The look on her face was one of disgust, quickly giving way to remorse and fear. Her eyes were rimmed red as if she was on the verge of tears, glassing over a little as she looked at him, her features softening. "We can't," she said at last. Nathan moved to take another step towards her, pleading for her to stop talking, but she put a hand out to stop him. "What we've done is unforgiveable," she told him, "worse than wrong! It can't happen again, you hear me?"

Nathan said nothing for a few achingly-long moments and then simply nodded, sadly. He knew she was right but that didn't stop the thoughts that were racing through his mind. What they had done together and to each other, as brief as it was, had been so fucking good. How could he possibly stop himself now?

But deep down, he knew he had to. Marie walked to him, brushed his arm lightly with her hand and kissed him softly on the cheek. "We both stand to lose everything we have got if we carry on," she told him. They both nodded their understanding and he watched her leave. He watched her beautiful butt sway as she walked down the hallway. She paused to catch his eye again as she turned to walk up the stairs.

*****

The rest of that evening was quiet, to say the least. Chris was knackered physically and emotionally, as was always the case when he worked a weekend, and he was already in a bad mood at having to repeat it all again the next day. At least he had a day off on Monday to look forward to. 'Finally some family time', he thought. He was even so tired that he failed to pick up on the shift in mood between his son and wife. There was only one bottle of wine tonight, which was over way too quickly.

Eventually, at just past 10pm, Chris announced that he needed to call it a night. Nathan's heart flipped at the thought that he would again get a couple more stolen hours alone with Marie and his mood perked up. It didn't last long, however, as Marie agreed that she had better turn in too. She looked at Nathan pointedly as she said it.

"There's a beer downstairs if you want it, son," Chris said as he took his wife's hand and led her upstairs. Nathan took him up on the offer, drinking it sullenly whilst gazing at the TV, taking no notice of what was playing. When he eventually accepted there was no sign of Marie sneaking back down (and that his evening was well and truly over), he turned off the TV and went to bed.

He stared at his phone in the darkness of his bedroom for what seemed like hours, mindlessly scrolling through his Facebook and Instagram feeds, praying there would be something which could help shake the sordid images of his and his step-mum's carnal activities from his restless mind.

After eventually giving up at just after midnight , he put his phone down on the bedside table and rolled over onto his side, willing sleep to come, when suddenly he was stirred by a buzzing sound. He turned over, picked up his phone again to see the screen now lit up, telling him he had one new What'sApp message. His hands trembled and his breathing shortened at the sight of Marie's name as he fumbled with keying in his PIN code.

The he read the simple message: 'I can't sleep.'

'Me neither,' was his response. Keep it short, don't look too keen. He watched as the three familiar dots danced at the bottom of the message screen as she typed back. Nathan grew impatient, cursing those dots as they continued their cycle but no message came.

His fixed stare on his phone's screen was only broken when he heard the opening of his bedroom door. In a rush of fear, he threw his phone down, not fully understanding why.

And then, in the shadows cast by the street light still shining outside his window, he saw her silhouette standing there in the door. She stood for a few moments before finally taking a step inside, closing the door behind her as she stood facing him at the end of his bed.

The only light being that street lamp on the other side of the closed curtains made it difficult to see her face.

But Nathan could see clearly, by the shapes cast by the shadows as they cloaked her body, that she was naked.

TO BE CONTINUED

12