Don't Try This At Home

Story Info
Cabin Fever reveals a lot.
9.7k words
3.67
22.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

Readers,

This is a completely fictitious story being told in the first person. This isn't a promotion for any lifestyle, especially cheating.

How did I end up with this? I'm staring at the ceiling, it's dark, and I'm pondering life's decisions.

I'm not complaining, but I am confused. On my back, naked, with a beautiful redhead next to me who's equally naked. Oh, it's not my wife, though. Therein lies the problem.

.

"Do you, Sandra Lynn Claremont, take Sydney Daniel Baines to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the minister asked my wife-to-be.

We both answered in the affirmative when asked and repeated the vows that followed.

We were 25 at the time and our new life together began.

I met Sandra, commonly referred to as Sandy by everyone who knew her, while we were in junior college our freshman year.

We were both headed in the same direction in our careers. We both were pursuing careers in family counseling, so we often took the same classes at the same time.

We grew up in this mid-sized town, yet we went to different high schools. There was an immediate attraction between us.

Sandy's physical features were easily noticeable. She was somewhat large busted and had nice wide hips that jutted away from her small waist. Her hair was like her name...sandy blonde. It was medium length and always pulled back in a ponytail or braided.

She was carrying on her family tradition. Her parents, Gerald and Stephanie Claremont, had a successful family counseling practice for over 30 years. They had bought a small home in the downtown area and converted it into a building with two offices and a modern waiting room (modern for that time in 1990).

They were looking towards their retirement and hoped that one of their two daughters would take over the practice. Sandy's older sister, Candy, chose to go into commercial real estate instead. Sandy never hesitated about her desire to be the next generation of Claremonts to run this practice.

I grew up in a good home as well. My father was a high school counselor and that was a huge influence on my life decisions. My mother was a cafeteria manager at a local elementary school. They were madly in love with each other and gave us a nice home with modest amenities.

Although not rich in goods, we were rich in love. My parents were the gold standard for parenting. They were strict when they needed to be. They also knew when to let us grow up and make more decisions for ourselves. My older sister, Madelyn, still holds up her mother as someone worthy of sainthood.

Another love of my life was golf. That was Dad's Saturday hobby, and I was swinging golf clubs from the time I was four. By the time I was in high school, I was the only freshman on the golf team with juniors and seniors.

My love life was non-existent until the night of my senior trip. We rode a bus to a large amusement park that had been rented out to at least another 100 high schools for that night.

My date for the night was Colleen. Colleen had a reputation for being easy, and I was surprised when I found out she didn't have a date for the night. She accepted my invitation immediately and although I didn't know her too well, she was hanging onto me while riding the bus and while walking in the park.

When no one was watching, she'd move my hand over to her smallish breasts, which were braless, and let me play with them. She then took liberties to play with my cock through my short pants.

By the time we got home, she already had a plan to go further.

She had moved into her older sister's apartment and her sister had no problem when she brought a guy home. That was my first sexual experience. She had flashed her breasts at me on the bus when nobody else was looking and I got to put my hand down her pants and felt the patch of hair between her legs.

By the time I got to see her full naked body in full light, I practically came right there. Her small breasts were firm with small, hard nipples, and her dark bush perfectly matched the short dark hair on her head.

My first time came and went quickly, but being 18 and a horny male, I recovered quickly and did it again. This time, I was able to withhold my load and I knew that Colleen was much happier the second time.

The problem was that was the only time we ever hooked up. She explained that she enjoyed her time with me and especially our second time making love. She sensed that I was thinking about something more serious with her...and she was right. To this day, she still lives in town and has never married. She enjoys playing the field. I will see her occasionally when shopping or at a sporting event and we are still very cordial towards each other. Sandy knows about her and our brief history.

It's not like Sandy had a virginal past. Shortly before we started dating, she engaged in a foursome at her cousin Betty's house. Her parents were gone for the weekend, and she saw an opportunity for some carnal fun. They each had sex with the same two guys over the period of two days. It was her first time and she admitted to the initial discomfort but enjoyed the feel of a guy inside of her.

One of the guys was her cousin's boyfriend, but she didn't mind. After that weekend, she dated Gray, the other guy three times and had sex several times with him. Each time ended with sex, but he had eyes for her cousin and ended up with her instead.

Although crushed, she discovered that she enjoyed sex. By the time we began dating, she was ready to do it again. Our first date was a good one, but by the end of our second date, she was ready to enjoy more carnal pleasures.

We went to her friend's house, where her friend, Bethany, took us to her room while we made love for the first time. I was so horny that I didn't care that her friend stayed in the room with us while we made love. This was the only way she could close the door behind her without her parents getting suspicious.

This time, the attraction was mutual, and we were a perfect fit in our studies. During the next two years of junior college and later with our university studies, we were an exclusive couple.

We lived together after junior college. This was against my parent's wishes, but they had suspected that our relationship had become physical. If either of our parents had offered to let us live together with them, we would have taken them up on the offer.

We shared costs of a studio apartment while attending the local university. Again, we shared many classes and so we were quite a natural fit to share our studies.

We graduated together and were engaged to be married. Although the wedding didn't take place until 3 years later, we were still inseparable.

Her parents offered her a partnership in their practice and added that I was welcome to join it. The first three years, we practiced separately with children and teens.

By the time we were married, we began counseling couples as well. Marriage counseling, as well as unmarried couples counseling, took up more than half of our time. Her parents finally retired for good, and it was all ours.

During her time in high school, Sandy's best friend was Eve Parton. I got to know Eve through Sandy and eventually Graham, her boyfriend.

Eve was on her high school tennis team and played golf at her parent's country club. She gave Sandy lessons and soon Sandy became enamored with the sport as well.

This led to many Saturdays on the golf course together followed by showers at the country club. Eve's parents, who had made good money in the stock market, got Eve and Graham membership in the club for the first three years of their marriage.

Once Sandy and I were capable, we joined as well. When the weather permitted, which was often, a person could find the four of us on the course. Sometimes on weekdays during the summer, we'd play nine holes after we got home from our jobs.

Eve had taken on her parent's interest in real estate, but she focused on being a mortgage broker. Graham had originally planned on being a firefighter, but he realized he liked what Eve did much more. Soon, they were a husband-and-wife team with their own office and business.

We had each done well in our chosen fields, although Eve and Graham clearly made more money.

One year after we were married, Sandy gave birth to our twin sons. Steve and Randy were good kids, but neither showed an interest in our livelihood. Steve entered the Air Force after high school and Randy took a keen interest in welding and began training. Today, he is very successful in his field and after eight years, Randy is an ace recruiter.

Our friendship took many turns and twists over the years. Although Sandy and I were compatible, our relationship seemed more like a business arrangement. At least, that's how I viewed it.

I never had reason to believe she was cheating on me. We worked so much together, and our leisure time was usually with Graham and Eve.

As we were entering our mid 50s, Graham and Eve bought a cabin in the woods about a half hour from our homes.

They were excited and took us to their cabin to show it off before they made their offer.

It wasn't anything fancy, but it had two bedrooms, a large kitchen, and a very large back patio. There was a trail from the back patio to the lake about 100 yards away.

They were very clear about the reason for showing us. They were gauging our interest in joining them there once they made the purchase and did some remodeling.

It was an easy sell for them. We loved it. I offered to help Graham with some of the improvements. I was better at home repairs than he was, and I often helped him at his home.

As much time as we'd spent together in over 30 years, we had never spent the night together in the same house or hotel room. I had always admired Eve's athletic body. Her bright red hair that was naturally curly was always nicely cut just above her shoulders.

She wasn't too large up top, but she had the most perfect ass of anyone I'd known and even after giving birth to a son and daughter, she had managed to keep her lithe figure.

The only physical feature that was equally impressive was her bright green eyes. Her eyes told me that she liked me as much as I liked her. Although she never did anything physical towards me that hinted at anything sexual, the sexual tension was obviously there.

Sandy's friendship with Graham was equally close. Although they had never had a chance to be alone, I always suspected that if the opportunity presented itself that they might succumb to the temptation.

In our private moments, we had admitted to each other that we found the opposite's partner desirable.

"You just want to see if her pussy hair matches the top part, you pervert," Sandy would tease me.

She was partially right, even in teasing. However, she did bring it up and since she had showered together with Eve on many occasions at the country club, she must have noticed it. Yes, I was intrigued.

I still admired Sandy's body and she had done a great job of keeping herself in shape since we first met. As expected, her breasts had begun to suffer the effects of age and gravity, but they were still an awesome sight to behold. She had large, thick nipples that hardened easily when sexually aroused.

Although most women's grooming habits over the years had changed and most women were either shaving their pussies or trimming it closely, Sandy was proud of her think, dark blonde forest.

Of course, these visits would be on weekends and cut down our golfing time together. Being in the same cabin would be much more intimate, though. Three months later, in the heat of the summer, the time had come.

The sale had closed, and I had spent a few Sundays with Graham doing minor repairs. The following Saturday, I had planned on taking a brand-new gas grill we had bought as a house-warming gift to the cabin. I was going to assemble it there and have it covered for a grand revealing later when Graham, Eve, and Sandy came up.

That changed when Eve wanted to join me and put new curtains in the kitchen as well as stock up the drawers with new silverware she had bought. She had also bought new bowls, plates, and a knife set. Since there wasn't a dishwasher in the cabin, she would have to hand-wash each piece separately.

That would leave Sandy and Graham to meet us later. Graham had some office work to do that morning and volunteered to drive Sandy when he was finished.

To the best of my knowledge, this was the first time they'd spend any kind of time alone, although it was only a 30 minute drive. I brushed aside my concerns and enjoyed riding with Eve.

As usual, our conversations were light and fun. We shared similar interests and sometimes our sense of humor was juvenile.

Once at the cabin, I began to assemble the grill. The instructions were horrible. Instead of well-worded directions, there were pictures that were inconsistent with the hardware provided.

With trial and error, I finally got the grill assembled. There were a few times when I needed an extra set of hands and Eve was always eager to help.

She was also wearing a very loose-fitting v-neck blouse and would often give me a prolonged look at her breasts, which were barely covered by an equally loose fitting bra.

I wasn't sure if it was on purpose, but I did my best to avoid lingering looks down her shirt. We were alone, although I knew our spouses would be there shortly.

Eve had completed her work before I did and was sitting at her dining room table drinking some iced tea. She had also prepared a glass for me.

"Syd, I need to talk to you about something. This is kind of serious."

Serious? That word alone had my attention.

"Sandy and I have talked a lot lately. I had two reasons to come up here today. One was for the new kitchenware. Secondly, I wanted to share with you what your wife and I have discussed."

To say that she had my attention would be an understatement. What could be so important that she talked to Sandy first? I was bothered that I was talking to her rather than Sandy about something ostensibly so important.

"Syd, we've been friends for way over 30 years, right?"

"Yes, a long time. I agree."

"I want you in bed with me, Syd. Sandy knows about it. She wants Graham as well. She has my permission."

"What?!" I exclaimed, while in my heart I was hearing Sandy's desires more than I heard Eve's desires.

"Don't be angry, Syd. We've been friends for so long and there's no way to deny there's something between us...at least if you're honest you can't deny it."

"I'm not denying it, Eve. I'm bothered that I'm hearing this from you first. I assume Graham also knows?"

"About a month ago, Graham and I talked about swinging. We thought it would be a great way to spice things up between us. Our marriage is fine, but we thought it could use some spark in the bedroom."

"And you thought we were the ones, huh?"

"No, Syd. You weren't seriously considered because we didn't want to ruin a good friendship. We placed an ad on a swinger's site and got some very strange replies. We met one couple at Denny's and about 5 minutes later, they were ready to go to bed with us.

We didn't want that. We had never met them before and barely knew much about them. They didn't want to be friends. They just wanted to screw and run. After that, I talked to Sandy and told her what had happened. I was testing her interest in doing the same. Her initial reaction was like yours. Immediate rejection."

"But now she's okay with it? Why didn't she talk to me about it? Did she know you were going to talk to me about it this afternoon?"

"Yes, she knew. She agreed to discuss it with Graham, and I'd do the same with you. Being women, we decided this would be more interesting. I'm comfortable with you Syd. Always have been. I've wanted this for nearly as long as I've known you."

"I can't," I responded quickly. "I'm married. I don't cheat on my wife."

My words were telling her that I wasn't interested. Inside my carnal mind, I was reminded of the several peeks I got down her loose-fitting t-shirt earlier. I now knew that it wasn't an accident. I had never seen that much of her before. She had been very sweet towards me all day. She had a plan.

"So, I guess as soon as Graham gets to our house to pick up Sandy, she'll have him on the bed and screwing his brains out?"

"Possibly, but that's fine with me, Syd. He has my permission to do so."

"What about my feelings towards this? I asked, annoyed that my wife could be screwing my best friend while I was talking.

"We expected you to go all in on this, Syd. We had no doubts that you'd take advantage of an opportunity to have me."

"Eve, Sandy and I are professional family counselors. We've counseled hundreds, if not thousands, of married couples over the years. We would NEVER recommend something like this."

"You're right, Syd...and you shouldn't. These people come to you because there are failures in their relationships. Telling them to swing would be foolish. You two are different...unless there's something about your marriage I'm not aware of."

"No, we're fine. Not perfect, but fine."

"There's no perfect marriage, Syd. Ours isn't either, but we are determined to make it work. No matter what you and I do or what Eve and Graham do, I'm still married to him, and we will be fine. We're not going to throw away 31 years of marriage. Neither is Eve. She's made that very clear to me."

We sat and talked for nearly two hours. It was beginning to get dark outside. Eve's phone went off and it was Graham. They were running late and were about 15 minutes away. They had picked up a pizza on the way since it was getting late to barbeque. The steaks could stay in the fridge until the next day.

"I guess they ran late because they needed some bedroom time," I grumbled in anger. "I need to take a walk to the lake. This is bullshit."

Eve didn't say a word until I had reached the back patio and ready to descend the stairs that led to the path.

"Syd, something for you to think about." She lifted her shirt and exposed her bare tits to me for the first time. Even in my anger, I had to appreciate her long, erect nipples and still firm tits. "They'll be here when you get back"

I wanted to go back, but I did need the walk. I wanted Eve in bed so badly and I knew I wouldn't be in trouble at all if I did. Still, it seemed wrong...and dangerous...even if Sandy had given her blessing.

I stood by the lake. Total darkness had taken over and a nearly full moon with millions of stars in the sky provided the illumination. The flashlight in my hand seemed like a luxury.

Even with the blessings of Graham and Sandy, what if this experiment went wrong? Nearly 35 years of friendship as couples could be destroyed. Graham was my best friend, but he might be willing to take my wife to bed without knowing for sure that I was okay with it.

Was my worry for naught? Maybe the others were right. Besides, I could be the one that makes this a disaster by not participating or by fighting the will of the majority.

I was alone in my thoughts when I heard some rustling of grass and twigs in the dirt path leading to the lake.

It was Sandy. She wrapped her arms around me. She held on tight. She just simply rested her head on my chest and let me know she understood my concerns.

"Syd, I think I made a mistake having Eve discuss this matter with you. My motivation was that you'd be so excited that you'd already have her by now. I am sorry for that."

"So, you and Graham have already had sex before you got here?"

"No, not yet. Eve sent me a text letting me know you weren't liking the idea yet, but she thought that you'd come around."

"So, nothing, huh? Nothing at all between you and Graham?"

"I let him kiss me. He felt up my boobs with my shirt and bra on. That was it, but there's more to Graham than that."

bbare
bbare
553 Followers