Don't Try This At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get to the part where it got more physical," interjected Graham.

"We were at your home on a Saturday night. We were all on the patio eating when I got up to go to the bathroom. While I was leaving the bathroom, Sandy was walking down the hall towards her master bath.

"I'm not sure why I did what I did, but without thinking, I grabbed her boobs with my hands."

"I could have put a stop to it right then," agreed Sandy, "but I enjoyed it. It had been so long since I had enjoyed that kind of physical contact with him. We agreed that it can't happen again...but it did."

The very next weekend, at our home, we were alone very briefly and again his hands were on my tits. This time he kept them there much longer and we shared a kiss for a few seconds. Again, we realized that we couldn't let it go any further."

"Until the next time," Graham added meekly, "when I kissed her again and put my hand down her pants. Again, there was no rejection from her. We both knew that we were treading on dangerous ground.

"We agreed to meet for lunch at my house the next Friday. Nothing else had to be said. We knew what would happen. And it happened many times since then."

I was watching Sandy while Graham talked. Her eyes never made contact with mine, but it was obvious that she was ashamed of what they had done...or angry that Graham had shared so much.

"I take the majority of the responsibility for all this shit," confessed Graham. "Yes, it takes two, but I was the one that kept pushing the boundaries. When Eve and I discussed swinging, we didn't think of you two because we didn't want it to hurt our friendship.

"But for me, the idea of you having Eve bothered me. I know I'm being hypocritical. Hypocrisy on steroids, I get it. But when I realized that by doing this that I could enjoy Sandy without the guilt, I was able to get over it."

"I still need to walk to the lake," I responded. "I've heard enough."

"No, you haven't,' argued Graham. "I apologized to you, but not to Eve. I want you to hear it."

"Eve, you deserved to have a faithful husband. It's too late for that now, but I apologize to you now and forever for not giving you what you deserve. I'm not sure I can go back to how things used to be. I still value my friendship with both Syd and Sandy. Maybe we can agree to share from now on. I'm not sure what the answer is.

"I hope Syd can find it in his heart to forgive me, but..."

Syd began to openly weep.

"We all had it so good before I messed things up," he said, barely coherent between his sobs.

"Golf, dinners, board games, Vegas trips, great conversations. Innocent fun. I fucked that up. Yeah, we did it once in Vegas as well."

For the first time, I began to feel pity for Graham. His usual cocky and confident façade had been completely broken. He was baring his soul to all of us.

Eve sat still, although a few tears had trickled down her cheek. Sandy had buried her head in her hands...face down on the table. I knew she was crying and ashamed. I assumed it was shame.

"What's the answer then?" I asked no one in particular. "I just spent the night with a sexy redhead whose company I enjoyed greatly. To be honest with all of you, I have no desire to give that up. I hope Eve feels the same way."

"Damn right," Eve responded quickly. "Best sex I've had in a long time. I'm not giving it up. You two can do whatever the hell you want. I won't complain a bit."

"I really am sorry, Eve," Graham repeated. "I'm very sincere about it."

"I know you are. I'm not questioning your sincerity. However, you two have opened a big can of worms. You know it. I have now had the awesome experience of having a great time in bed with Syd, and we've become even closer friends than before."

"That's fair," said Sandy. "I'm just concerned about Syd's attitude towards me. He doesn't seem to care at all about me."

"Damn right I don't," I answered back sharply. "At least Graham had the decency to apologize for what he did. You don't seem to have any remorse at all."

"Of course I do," argued Sandy as her voice got louder. "Graham kind of spoke for both of us. Yeah, I feel awful about my part in this. You deserve better, Syd, but it's now history. In fact, I'm content to go back to the way it was several years ago."

"Hell no," I exclaimed with emotion. "You have him, you got him. I'm not giving up Eve. She's made it clear she's not giving it up either."

"Damn right," Eve agreed. "Look, it would be impossible to turn back time. You can have Graham any time you want. You can call him Gray, I don't care."

That seemed to hit Sandy between the eyes.

"Eve, at least the four of us can be friends still. You two have a great business together. Syd and I have a very successful practice together. Why blow that up?

Syd, I still love you. I never quit. I just got selfish. Graham was selfish. I can't be mad at you for last night because it was partly my idea. Also, I still want to have you in my bed, but that's up to you."

"Time for my walk to the lake," I said as I quickly walked to the back door. No one tried to stop me this time.

Within 30 seconds, I heard some running coming towards me. It was Eve carrying two towels.

"Let's get in the lake. That water felt good last night."

"Uh, it's broad daylight. The view is much better from there at this time of day."

Eve wasn't impressed.

"They'd still need a strong pair of binoculars or a telescope to see anything. If so, give them a show. Hell, they might be good looking folks and decide to join us...or ditch their clothes as well. I have a telescope at home."

While walking to the lake, I learned from Eve that one of the arguments she often had with Graham was her desire to be more of an exhibitionist. He always insisted that she cover up completely around me. He made sure I couldn't look down her blouse and see anything.

That was completely the opposite of Sandy. She often gave Graham generous views of her cleavage. When Eve pointed that out to him, he argued that Sandy was my problem, not his.

She had attempted to wear sexy lingerie when they ordered room service. She had a white teddy that was very transparent and showed her nipples and red pubes. She wore it in bathroom while Graham opened to the door for room service breakfast once. When the door opened, Eve stepped out and the young man making the delivery got a great view of her.

That infuriated Graham. It bothered her more now because at that time, he had begun to screw Sandy on the side.

"Never again is he or any guy going to tell me what I can or can not show. If those guys over there want to see a naked redhead, then here I am!"

I knew it was futile to try to debate her. She wasn't my wife, but even if she was, she was determined to enjoy her exhibitionist tendencies.

While splashing around in the water, it seemed like I saw some stirring at one of the windows of that cabin. I wasn't sure what they were able to see, but even without any aids, they could probably make out that two people were swimming in the nude.

That seemed to fuel Eve's sexual appetite. After several minutes of being exposed, she insisted that we dry off, get dressed, and go back to the bedroom. The intentions were obvious.

Sandy and Graham were watching some western on the DVD player as we entered in the back door.

"Hey, join us for the movie. It just started,' said Sandy nicely.

"We have some business to take care of in the bedroom first," I said politely, "but we may join you later."

After shutting the door, I heard Graham mention to Sandy that we didn't seem to want to be with them.

The truth was that I was enjoying getting to know my friend, and probably my best friend now, more. We did join them about a half hour later. Sandy made it a point to sit next to me.

"Just remember, you're still mine," she said sweetly.

"Yes," I agreed, "but I'll take Eve any time I want. You take Graham any time you want, and I'll never complain. I hope we've made this clear.

"Yeah," Sandy replied reluctantly. "Just don't forget that I love you. I know Eve does also and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. That's my fault for letting it go this far. I just don't want to lose you, Syd. Please don't forget that."

This was as affectionate as Sandy had been in a long time. I enjoyed seeing that side of her again. Could this work out? It was also up to Graham and Eve to decide as well.

That was one year ago. We agreed to change our work schedules to be off on Fridays and play golf Friday mornings instead of Saturdays like old times. After golf, we'd go to the cabin for the weekend.

It took a few weeks, but the four of us interacted fairly normally again. It was obvious to all that Eve and I would spend more time alone and we'd give Sandy and Graham the same space.

Next year, Sandy and I are closing our practice for good. We have saved generously for a great retirement. There is a cabin a half mile away from Graham and Eve that we're going to buy. That will be our new permanent home. It was still only a half hour drive for golf any day we wanted.

There's no question that the sleeping arrangements will be very flexible. Although this kind of relationship isn't recommended for anyone else, through love as well as convenience, we've managed to make it work. Things could change when all four of us are living in our cabins permanently. Either way, Eve and I are committed to keeping our relationship physical.

Our kids have no clue about the dynamics, although one son seems to suspect something. He saw me kissing Eve once when I thought we were being discreet. He never said a thing to me or his mother.

Eve did bring her telescope to the cabin and the people in the cabin across the lake decided to skinny dip also. Two women and two men, all in their 40s it appeared, joyfully disrobed.

Eve discreetly hid her telescope behind some hanging tree leaves and enjoyed being a voyeur. It was then that she discovered that one of the men had a pair of binoculars and had been spying on us as well.

We never met them in person, but between being voyeurs as well as exhibitionists, it fueled our love life. We tried to get Graham and Sandy to join us, but they weren't interested. As much as Sandy loved showing off her cleavage, she stopped at full nudity. I contended that if she ever gave it a try that she'd enjoy it as much as Eve. Maybe one day she'll give in.

I had learned to enjoy it as much as Eve. It's been a large part of our fun when at the lake. Eve also discovered a cabin about 400 feet further down the lake. If we moved the telescope about 40 feet to the left, we could make out the nude college sunbathers. There's no way they could know we were looking at them unless they had a telescope as well.

They seemed oblivious to us where the other cabin's residents finally learned we were peeking and enjoyed it.

Winters are different. The four of us share the fireplace heat. When the four of us are together, we tend to cuddle up to our spouses. When alone, it's the other spouse that gets the attention, especially at bedtime.

I've never shared a bed with my wife while visiting the cabin. I'm content with it and the others appear to enjoy the arrangement as well.

This may not have been the original plans for Eve and Graham, but once we became completely open about everything, we realized we were happier like this.

To be fair, if Graham had stayed with Sandy decades ago and Sandy had hooked me up with Eve, there's no doubt that I would have married Eve. Sandy would have likely married Graham and the four of us would have still been friends.

The difference is that I don't think Graham would have ever cheated on Sandy. In fact, I suspected that he didn't even think of his own wife as being sexy.

He liked Sandy's larger tits and wider hips. He thought of her as more attractive. He even admitted to me a few months later that he had really screwed up by letting her go. He also openly believed that I had the hotter wife.

What I didn't understand was that I always thought Eve was very sexy and desirable. When I finally saw her completely nude it was even better. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what in the hell is wrong with Graham's eyes?

I know he loves Eve. I can see it. He probably loves her more than she loves him. She has told me that she lives for the time we can share at the cabin. To be honest, I'm happier in her arms as well.

Yes, we're all kind of messed up. Somehow, it works for us. Like those warnings you see on TV, don't try this at home.