Don't Try This At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More?" I asked, not sure what that could mean.

At this point, Sandy's voice began to get shaky. She was nervous.

First of all, Syd, I owe you a HUGE apology.

"Really, other than what happened tonight?"

"Yes, Syd. Remember I told you about that night at my cousin's house. The two guys. One of them was Graham. You knew the name, Gray. He's the one I dated briefly but he went back to my cousin. Later he left her for good and began dating Eve.

You see, it's been over 35 years since Graham and I have been to bed together. I never thought that it would be relevant to us, but now it is. It's been our secret for so many years. Eve knew about his encounter that weekend, but it wasn't until a month ago she knew that I was one of those girls.

"So, how did Eve accept the news?"

"She was angry at first, but it didn't last long. It was so long ago, and it hadn't affected our friendship at all. I love Graham as a dear friend, and he has never...not once...brought up to me what happened that weekend until earlier tonight. He's also never once hit on me or tried to do anything sexual with me before kissing me earlier and feeling my covered breasts.

"I'm sure he's wanted to, but out of respect to his wife and you, he never did. He never would in the future except for the agreement that he and Eve have."

"So, you want Graham that badly? So badly that it might threaten your marriage of 31 years?"

"It's not going to threaten anyone's marriage, Syd. Not unless you're so insecure that you can't handle it. Remember, I'm secure enough to trust you with Eve. She's a very attractive redhead with a very nice athletic body. Great legs. Still very firm tits. Incredible nipples. Nice ass. I'm the one that should be jealous, not you."

Sandy made a very good point about Eve's body and looks. I had admitted to her on many occasions that I thought she was very desirable. She had admitted the same about Graham. Of course, I never knew about her previous encounters with him prior to the time we began dating.

I also wondered how that weekend at her cousins went happened and Sandy didn't tell Eve about him when she began dating Graham. Was Eve so forgiving, or was she looking at having me as revenge sex?

"I'll tell you something, Syd. I know Eve very well. We are much alike when it comes to our sexual appetites. She wants to make you happy. Although she wants to enjoy it, she's happy when her guy is happy...much like me."

I took that to heart. I knew I'd be in bed with Eve later.

We stood in the warm night air and covered several angles about our marriage. It was almost as if we were counseling each other.

"Pizza's getting cold," we heard from Eve as she made her way to where we were standing. "I put it in the oven for you. It will still be warm."

Eve walked towards me and put her arms around me. Much like Sandy earlier, she said nothing for several seconds.

Then she planted a big kiss on my lips.

"Graham got a nice kiss from Sandy. I want the same from you."

I looked towards Sandy.

"It's all good Syd. Kiss away. Graham and I are going to enjoy some pizza."

She walked away, not bothered at all by the long kiss Eve gave me. She didn't appear jealous at all.

"It's okay, Syd. Graham told me that they kissed earlier and that he felt up her tits. I guess she let him slip his hand down inside of her pants as well. No big deal."

"No big deal?" I asked. "Sandy told me about the kissing and the boob feel. Why didn't she tell me about his hand inside of her pants?"

"I don't know, Syd, but does it matter? You can put your hands, your lips, and your dick anywhere in me you want. Well, if you try to stick it in my ass, you will get kicked in the nuts. Other than that, it's all good."

"No, it's not good, Eve. I was fine until I found out she couldn't be completely honest with me about what they did just a little earlier. Hell, maybe they've already fucked, and they haven't told us about it. They do have some history."

"I doubt it, Syd, but what if they did? Why should you let that ruin our fun? You know what, your wife had sex with my husband at least six times before I ever dated him. Six fucking times!

"As far as I know, they may have done it while we were married. Who knows? What I'm trying to tell you is that it doesn't matter to me as long as I can have you. Got it?"

I wasn't sure how to respond. Did it matter anymore. Was this swinging or was it just a chance for Eve to have revenge sex with me? I had to ask.

"I love you Syd! Got it? I love you. You're my very dear friend. I don't just want revenge sex. I don't want to spread my legs for some stranger. I did that once before I met Graham. It was no fun. Being with a guy that I love and admire makes it fun for me.

"I can't change whatever's happened between those two. I still love Graham, faults and all. All four of us have built up something special in our marriages. Neither Sandy nor I are interested in making this a permanent swap. Now, pull your dick out of your shorts and let me feel it up."

I did as I was told. She eagerly put my flacid 6 inches in her hand and cupped my balls with her other hand.

She walked over and felt the water.

"Warm enough. Let's get naked and skinny dip together."

I looked around. There was a house on the opposite side of the lake. It was about 200 yards away.

"What if someone in that house over there sees us?"

"Well, they'll either need a damn strong pair of binoculars or a telescope to see anything specific. If so, more power to them. Give them a show."

As Eve undressed, I immediately remembered Sandy's comment about Eve's pubic hair. She must have been speaking from memory.

Eve's pubes were a thick mat of bright red. That was almost as much a turn-on as her nipples that I had seen briefly earlier in the evening.

I looked toward that house and I could have sworn I saw some movement inside their open window. I wasn't sure if it was paranoia or wishful thinking, but the idea of Eve's hot body being on display turned me on.

"Now that we're wet, let's carry our clothes back to the cabin. We can let the warm air dry us off and then get dressed before we get all the way back."

My cock was rock hard and all I wanted was to get her into bed. She suggested we have at least one slice of pizza first. We shouldn't make love on an empty stomach, she opined.

By the time we entered through the back door, the guest bedroom door was shut, and we could hear Graham and Sandy in there. The sounds were similar to what were the beginnings of foreplay.

"You like that hair, huh baby?" I heard Sandy say. She was proud of her dark blonde bush. She knew I liked it and obviously Graham did as well. After seeing Eve's bright red pubes, I think Eve had the better look.

"I know it doesn't matter anymore, but wouldn't you at least like to know if they had made love between that weekend at her cousin's house and today? I'd just like the truth. It's not going to change anything else."

"Really Syd? If it wouldn't change anything, why would you want to know?"

"Because if we're going to continue, I want everything up front. I don't want to sneak around with you. If we're going to do this again after tonight, I don't want to be clandestine about it. I think we should ask them. It gives them a chance to come out and get it all in the open without repercussions."

"Are you sure?" Eve asked. "No repercussions? You aren't going to rub her face in it in the future?"

"Never!" I exclaimed confidently. "That would be disastrous. As a counselor, I know that better than anyone. I've accepted what happened before we began dating. Neither of us knew about it until recently.

"If they've done anything since, let them admit it and let them know we understand. Let's put this situation in reverse...if I had a weekend with you like they had, it would have been very difficult for 35 years to be your good friend and not give in to temptation. Would you have been able to?"

"You make a good point," Eve conceded. "Maybe they have. It still doesn't matter, but if you want to clear the air, let's do it calmly without judgment, okay?"

"That's fair," I agreed. "I'll let her know that I still love her no matter the answer."

We ate our pizza while speaking quietly.

I couldn't make sense out of the peace I was feeling. I knew I should be furious at the thought that Sandy may have had more than just a desire for Graham.

Their two stories about what happened before they arrived at the cabin did make me curious. Knowing what was going to happen later, why did Sandy insist that all Graham did was kiss her and feel up her covered breasts? I didn't even believe Graham's account. I was positive that they had sex before arriving.

The fact that Eve may have suspected something and Sandy's apology earlier had caused me to be more critical. Eve assured me that she knew of nothing else, just intuition.

She was more concerned with keeping her marriage intact than she was about making waves concerning his fidelity. I think being free to do what she wanted with me helped negate any betrayal she felt.

Still, I was only upset about the lying. Sitting next to me, already topless, was a beautiful redhead ready to let me do nearly anything I wanted to with her. This wasn't the time to reflect on things gone wrong.

******************************************************************

There was very little foreplay. We both wanted the same thing and we wanted it immediately. No oral sex although we kissed passionately. She grabbed my cock with her hand and after a few jerks, it was hard and there was already precum on the tip of my cock.

She got on the bed and was laying on her back. She separated her red-haired covered pussy lips and nodded to me to get inside of her. The first thing I noticed was that she was clearly tighter than Sandy. The unexpected additional friction only moved me to come inside her sooner.

I was satisfied, but I also knew that this was the fastest that I'd ever climaxed since the night I lost my virginity. I began to apologize for my lack of control.

"Apologize? For what, Syd? Dammit, that was what I wanted. Don't worry sweety. We're going to get many more chances. I want to suck that cock of yours. I want to get eaten by you. There is so much to do, and I hope we get as much time as we need to do it."

We held one another for several minutes, neither of us saying a word. The non-verbal exchange of hugs and holds spoke loudly.

We then began kissing again and our tongues explored the depths of each other's mouths. I'm 57 years old and my cock was already getting hard again. It had been several years since I had recovered so quickly. Eve took notice and reached down to feel the growth.

"Ready for round 2?" she asked playfully.

"Yes, but I'm surprised that I'm ready so soon."

"This has been a long time coming, Syd. For one night, you're a teenager again. I'm not expecting this all the time. In fact, just being with you and naked on the bed is enough to make me happy."

The good thing about the second time was that we were able to enjoy a lot more foreplay. I went down on her. She began to apologize for the hair below, but then immediately remembered that Sandy was the same way.

"Yeah, I've seen her in the shower enough times, she has a forest down there."

Maybe it's just a fetish of mine, but I enjoyed going through the hair to get to the clit. The smell of an excited women's juices soaking in her pubic hair is a huge turn-on for me. Also, the excitement she showed when I sucked on and lightly bit into her long, erect nipples was euphoric as well.

We finally finished and took a quick shower. The bathroom was all that separated us from the 2nd bedroom, where Sandy and Graham were.

As we got out of the shower, I heard Sandy yell to me that she and Graham wanted to share the bed for the entire night.

I had expected to be back in bed with Sandy later, but that didn't happen. I wasn't too upset about that though, I got to go back to bed with a beautiful woman and a more beautiful person...as I was discovering. So many years of friendship and I was finally learning more about her inner beauty.

I suspected that her marriage was more of a business relationship to her, and possibly him as well. She valued her friendship with Sandy and I as well as enjoying her time as our group of four.

Although she didn't say so specifically, she alluded that Graham hadn't been completely faithful to her, and not just her suspicions about his relationship with Sandy.

Maybe she needed me. I began to believe that I needed her more than I realized in the past. There was intense passion in our kissing and our hugs. There were a couple of times that I wondered if she'd ever let go of a hug. Although my relationship wasn't perfect, it wasn't as frayed as Eve's.

That was a contrast to what she'd told me earlier. She indicated that our swapping was safe because we were all in solid relationships. Obviously, she wasn't as content as she had indicated.

When I had time to contemplate it, she probably meant that her business relationship with Graham would keep them together as a married couple. She assumed the same would be true with Sandy and I.

It had been a long day, in fact, it was now well past midnight. Eve fell asleep quickly and although I was equally tired, my mind was racing with so many questions and anxieties.

I was putting together pieces of conversations between myself and Eve earlier in the evening. I also began to question some of the long lunch breaks Sandy would take, often on Fridays...and ostensibly to join Eve for lunch.

The problem was Eve hadn't had lunch with Sandy on a weekday in several years...except for the times the four of us went together.

Eve and I began putting many pieces together and we were confident that our spouses had been having an affair at least 5 years prior to our experience at the cabin.

I had almost reached the point of total apathy. If she wanted Graham, then let them have each other. It's not that I didn't love my wife, but I wasn't going to sit up and beg like a hungry puppy to keep her. Like Eve and Graham, we had a professional relationship to maintain as well as a marriage. It was likely we'd have to adjust to that. After this night, it would have to change. There was no way to undo it, and I was now very happy that it did happen.

Eve had made no concrete mention of her intentions, but I had sensed a similar apathy about it. In many ways, Eve felt like the consolation prize when Graham couldn't have Sandy decades ago. Listening to her talk like that was painful. She'd been a good and loving wife for over 31 years to eventually realizing she was nothing more than 2nd place to Graham.

She had surmised that he went with her because she was close friends with Sandy. Why didn't Sandy or Graham tell her about this in the beginning? Yes, it would have been awkward, but it could have saved a lot of hurt years later.

I'm not sure what time I finally fell asleep, but Eve woke me up at 9 that morning, telling me that Sandy had breakfast ready for us.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, running her hand through my dark hair. She was smiling warmly at me.

Your wife made some pancakes for all of us. Thought you might like to join us.

Eve was wearing a white t-shirt with her company's name on it. What got my attention was that in all the years I'd known her, I'd never notice her walking around the house without a bra. Her nipples causing the material to protrude was the first thing I noticed about her. Those were the sexiest nipples I'd ever seen, and I had enjoyed them tremendously the night before.

She kissed me on the forehead and grabbed my cock.

"Get up, sweety. Got a whole day ahead."

I got dressed and joined the rest of the group who was already sitting at the table and begun to pile pancakes on their plate.

My mind was a little clearer than it was the night before, but I didn't want to confront Sandy at all about the revelations of the night before.

All four of us were quiet and I barely made eye contact with anyone except Eve. She was the only one I even wanted to see.

"I hope you all like these pancakes," said Sandy, trying to break the tension-filled silence.

"It's good, like always," I responded, trying to sound appreciative.

"And I have the dishes this morning," added Graham. "We're responsible for breakfast and cleanup this morning."

I said nothing while Eve managed to mutter a polite "thank you".

"I need to walk to the lake. Need time to think," I said as I walked toward the back door.

"Not yet," implored Eve. "Let Graham take care of the dishes and I have something to say to all of us. Not just Graham and Sandy, either. All of us."

I knew what we had discussed at the lake and in bed the night before. I suspected that had something to do with it. I was right.

"I just want to be clear to all of you. I am not bitterly angry. Hurt, yes. Betrayed, yes. I refuse to let myself get into a rage, though. I've accepted my lot in life. Good and bad."

"What do you mean?" asked Sandy.

Eve repeated the things we discussed the night before. The inconsistencies we had noticed. The so-called "lunch dates" Sandy had with Eve...which never happened.

"First of all, both Syd and I are 100 percent convinced that you two have been messing around on us for several years. At least five for sure.

"Why didn't you let us know you had a history before I got involved with Graham? Sandy, you always mentioned some guy named 'Gray' at your cousin's house that weekend. Why?"

"That one's easy," answered Graham. "The girls were laughing at me because of my gray underwear instead of the usual whites that most guys wore. It was an ongoing joke that weekend. From then on, she referred to me as Gray. Once I met you, she went back to Graham so it wouldn't draw any suspicion."

"Well, it was deceptive," argued Eve. "But that's no longer important, I guess. I just feel like I was the consolation prize because you couldn't have Eve."

"Not at all," Graham shot back immediately. "Yes, I continued to go out with you because it gave me more time to be around Sandy, but I loved you and wanted to marry you."

"Besides," Graham added quickly, "if I had made it with Sandy, then she probably would have introduced you to Syd, since they were friends and classmates."

"He's right, Eve," Sandy joined in. He's told me that on many occasions, just as recently as last night how much he loves you. And yes, I probably would have introduced you to Syd. He's a good catch for any woman."

I had heard enough. I wanted to know everything. I emphasized the fact that I wanted to know everything. I wanted to know how this extra-marital thing got started. Did the kids have any clue? Why didn't they feel any guilt.?

"How soon after we were married that you two began fooling around? Not just sex, but other stuff while we were together at each other's homes or going to Las Vegas?"

I watched as Sandy glanced at Graham. It was if she was getting a signal from him to tell more.

"Everything, Syd?" Sandy asked.

"Yes, everything," Eve added with a slightly sharper tone to her voice.

They weren't sure who should talk first.

"Nothing to lose," reminded Eve. I am damn near one hundred percent certain about how long, but it may be longer. Who knows? You two do. I'm to the point of apathy. Trust has already been broken, but let's get it all out on the table...right now."

Sandy began.

"We met by chance at the county building about 7 years ago. Graham had some paperwork to deliver to the tax office and I had some papers that had been subpoenaed by the courts.

"We sat in the deli area and enjoyed a coffee and conversation. Nothing happened there except a trip down memory lane to that weekend at my cousin Betty's house. We both went back to our offices after that."