Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 03

Story Info
Entry to lair, tables turned.
5.2k words
4.57
16k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter carries on from the previous two Chapter 1, The offer to be a sex slave, Chapter 2, The revelation that this was to stop her family being killed. This chapter details the efforts to gain entry to the mobster's lair and turn the tables on the bad guys.

Chapter 3

Intelligence gathering

The next morning a bright Andrew was cajoling a barely functioning me into a run. Despite my protestations he said I needed to clear the brain cells which I hadn't drunk away. We ran or rather I stumbled, swayed and cursed. We had an audience. I have to say my acting was worth an Oscar and a six-movie deal.

We ran, stopping frequently due to my condition, around the estate by the Vine residence, all on public ground. I would gesticulate at the house which caused Andrew to shake his head.

It confirmed the muscle on all sides close by the house with, in addition, a patrol out at 400 metres and another at 700 metres. Thirty-five all told.

Taking the need to rotate, that could mean the same inside at least. We needed inside intelligence.

Andrew smiled which I took as a warning. I was right. He had a plan. For those of a delicate nature, it stank!

He had spotted the sewer main just along the road from the house. Access was out of sight but we would need help. A text to Mo with a time and location and our needs later. We returned to my home to wait for darkness.

If I had been in any doubt those responsible were going to die slow, painful deaths, coming up through those sewers sealed their end.

The evening was uneventful apart from a call by Joanna's Mum and Dad pleading with me to go to her. They used a coded phrase we had rehearsed to tell me they were being forced to call with others in the room.

I really set off on them. Shouting, "How many times do I have to say, I'm not going to do anything to help the whore, your daughter. She chose that over me." We argued for over half an hour. Mum's screams were deafening and cut through my heart. Those bastards were going to pay!

We set the snoring on and set off. The cop was still awake but again no cover on the back fence. We made our way carefully wearing our camouflage gear and carrying the wizard cloaks to shield us if we got into the building.

At the rendezvous point we met Mo and Junior. Three others were in coverage in the tree line. All were heavily armed. If we were caught, we would take them down and try and rescue Joanna. Mo and Junior would back us up. The tree line would take care of the outside crew. We hoped to be silent and clear within an hour and a half at the latest.

Andrew just smiled as we headed down the sewer pipe. You can really go off someone very quickly. It hadn't rained in days so the smell made your stomach turn. He just laughed, quietly.

The first six hundred yards took us near to the side of the house. We couldn't see any sign of sensors so, so far, so good. Now the pipe was joined by the house sewage pipe. Given the size of the house and the number of rooms, staff, that pipe was just about 30 inches diameter. Crawling on my hands and knees, I didn't think of it as a bonus. I felt quite some animosity towards Andrew.

We came to a grate so used a camera feed to check out where it was and get our bearings. It appeared we were in a basement area. It made sense to have a grate to allow access if a problem. There was no one about. I pulled one of my Glock's as Andrew slowly opened the grate. I went up quickly and took a position to give him cover.

Once out, we went to the door. Both of us had our weapons at the ready. From his bag, Andrew pulled a little thin wire, no more than five feet long. It was a camera. He attached it to his phone and pushed it under the door. The hallway was clear and there were deep recesses by the doors to hide in, if necessary. The picture clarity astounded me.

The door opened silently. The first thing I heard was the sound, followed by the smell of people huddled together off to the right. A quick look confirmed it looked like a prison and held a number of women by the sounds. Andrew was furious. "We're killing those bastards slowly, very slowly!" he hissed.

We moved along slowly intent on checking each room out. We came to the next one which had to be the "rec room." There were a few clues. There was blood on the floor. A whipping cross and a sex horse with leather straps. There was blood all over both. A rack and an iron maiden were also there. The implements attached to the walls showed that some serious pain had been inflicted on those unfortunate to be held there. They didn't look like they bothered cleaning anything. No thought on infection control!

We would use them on the proper bastards later.

We put our miniscule cameras in areas where they would never be seen. One microphone was hidden within the sex horse so we could hear better what was going on as well as see. The depth of the wall and the doors would muffle the sound anyone screaming if closed. As we left, Andrew placed a clear liquid on the door hinges and locks.

Noticing my quizzical face he said, "I borrowed a new reactive substance that does nothing until you switch it on. If needed it blows up the hinges and locks in less than one second so we can get in."

There was nothing of interest on the rest of that floor so we slowly made our way up the stairs to the next level. It was the ground floor. We quickly found the dungeon and planted our cameras and microphones. We were in the ballroom when we heard someone approach. We drew on our cloaks which use sensors like mirrors to blend with where you are to confuse what others are seeing. Okay we hid behind large settees as well. The guard's check was cursory before he continued on his way.

We watched him on Andrew's phone till he left the floor. We thought he would keep to the outside time so we had less than ten minutes to set the next room which looked like a live theatre. No prizes for guessing what they showed. Again we set our surveillance.

The next room was the bar so we hid behind the large sofas as the guard was due. He duly appeared and we finished that floor.

I pointed upstairs and Andrew nodded. We headed up very quietly as I thought this could be the house bedrooms so at least some would be in use. I must get Andrew's camera for my phone. It showed the hallway was clear. We, as quickly as we could, without making a sound, placed our cameras to allow us to monitor the hallway as it would have been too dangerous to try the rooms.

As I did, I heard sobbing. That voice could only be Joanna. Andrew heard it. He pointed at me to go and see her. "Tell her Iain's plan and that we'll rescue her. Get her to call you to persuade you to come and you tell her to fuck off. Code for someone with her."

I'm glad Andrew was thinking, I just wanted to kill someone, okay, lots of someone's.

Andrew checked into the room and saw no one other than Joanna on his camera. I slipped my cloak on and slowly opened the door.

Joanna was lying facing away from me. She was naked and someone had beaten her. Her back and backside were red and bloodied. She was sobbing. My heart was breaking to hear and see her like this. I wanted to take her away but her parents and family would die.

I placed a microphone and camera in her room so we could know what was going on.

I put my hand gently over her mouth and very quietly said, "Joanna , it's me. I can't rescue you tonight but I need you to do this." I went over everything she needed to do. "Try and get a call to me tomorrow to demand I come and fuck your arse. Use the phrase, you said you would die for me if someone from the mob is there. Don't allow anyone to have your bum. At the party, look like you've lost it. Threaten to bite anyone's cock if they shove it in your mouth. If you're tied up, when free you'll cut the balls of anyone who touched you. Demean them all for not standing up to the mobster. Play like you are a frenzied killer out of control. They'll take you to the rec room but we'll rescue you before they do anything. None of them will be leaving alive.

"I love you. I know why you did this. We'll have all our tomorrows. Trust me."

All I heard was "John, John" as I crept away.

We were just down the stairs when I heard someone on the floor heading into her room. It was a woman, possibly Cheryl. She asked who Joanna was speaking too. Joanna told her she was dreaming about me.

We got out and back to Mo and Junior. We had been gone 85 minutes. I gave them an update and they said they would let Iain know. Mo took my shoulder and said, "John, we are going to make them pay for this." I was almost crying.

Andrew and I made our way back. The cop was still awake watching the wrong part of the house. We slipped in and headed to bed. The tension draining slowly from us.

The next morning Andrew headed off to his scuba holiday promising to call back late next week. I decided to head into work. I showered, shaved and looked almost presentable. My appearance was a shock. I apologised to everyone for my behaviour on the Saturday but I couldn't come to terms with my marriage breaking up. I realised I had to move on.

I caught up with some work but I really wasn't concentrating as well as I normally would. My colleagues appeared resigned to my mopping but glad I wasn't drunk or screaming at them.

I left early and returned home. I had only been in the house two minutes when the phone went. The caller id showed Cheryl. I answered it politely, "What the fuck do you want Cheryl or is that whore mistress?"

"John, it's me Joanna. Don't hang up. I love you. I'm only doing this for us. You'll be able to start that business you talked about. We can have kids. John, you have to know how difficult this was for me. I couldn't let this go. I couldn't not hurt you if I did this.

"I miss you, I want to hold you, make love with you. I want to make love with you as often as is possible. Cheryl will arrange that.

"Please , come out tonight, hold me, love me. Put aside the hate you're building for me, let love back in. The year will fly and we'll be together again."

I was stunned at such a quiet pitch. My reply had a bit more edge, more anger, "Joanna, you make it sound like all you have done is gone to the hairdresser. A new style, it doesn't work, wait a few weeks and try again. Marriage requires trust. You broke that. I've never felt pain like this before. You ripped my heart out and sliced it in little pieces while laughing at me.

"I've had your parents on and on at me about going there to take your anal cherry as though that's a big deal for a whore.

"I just don't get it. Why! Why fuck us up like this?

"I have to move on with my life. I can't deal with this anymore.

"If I had any knowledge of guns, I would have bought a big fucking machine gun and killed everyone at that fucking lawyer's office before coming to that whorehouse. I would stuff it up Cheryl's cunt and blast her a new brain. It would take too long to learn to do that so I'm going to leave, head back home. I hope you find it worthwhile."

Joanna cried plaintively, "John, I know this is hard. I want you to come here and make love to me. Take my anal cherry the only thing I can give you to show my love for you hasn't changed. No one other than you will take it. I told Cheryl that. I know someone will try and it will get ugly. Please come and help me. You say you love me, show it."

In a quiet, very sad tone, I said, "Joanna, I will always love you but that is a big NO. You walked away from me. You didn't consider me. I can't, if I did, I couldn't live with myself knowing I was opening you up for others. I just can't do that."

She was screaming down the phone, "John, you said you would die for me, all I'm asking is you sodomise me so that my first time will be with a man I love, who is so gentle, he cares about not hurting me. Someone else will just treat me like a whore. John, do it for our love."

I lost it, "Our love! You trashed that when you accepted that fucking contract despite us allegedly agreeing to say NO, Fucking NO! Accept it, you whored yourself. You knew I couldn't stand that yet you did it. I would have died for you until you walked out that door. I can't just fuck you for old time sake. We're done."

All I heard was Joanna screaming, "John, John, John" as I put the phone down.

For those listening on the other channel, after I rang off I shouted abuse at Joanna, Cheryl, that fucking lawyer and anyone else I could think off.

My bug in her room picked up her crying. I could hear Cheryl's voice and that fucking lawyer. He was threatening her. She would be the whore at the party. All holes were in use, no matter what she said. Any problem and they would see to her in the rec and she wouldn't want that.

When he left Cheryl, comforted her, "We'll try John again, every day until it's too late. I've seen what they do in the rec. They made sure I knew so I would do everything they asked. They would take my daughters there and make me watch if I didn't. His wife is the worst. She loves torturing the women and has a dildo like thing about eighteen inches long and at least nine inches round. After all the guards have fucked, double and tripled teamed the poor woman, she rams that up their cunt and then their arses. They bleed horribly.

"By the time it's all over, they are broken, their mind is gone. She takes them to her whorehouse over the border. There were two girls who were with two SCU guys when they were killed by the Police Chief and SCU boss. She loved breaking them.

"Joanna don't fight them. Do what they ask and hopefully it will all be over soon for you."

Joanna was weeping, possibly Cheryl as well.

The week went slowly. I worked, I came home, I shouted abuse at Joanna whenever she phoned. I had the cops come a few times. I really hoped the lawyer would come back. He and I had a meeting in the rec except he didn't know it yet. I ran confirming the sightings of muscle.

On Wednesday Andrew came back. We put his SUV back in my garage. He had a fair few new items for our arsenal. He gave me a printed copy of the plan so no words were needed for our other broadcast channel. One major addition stood out. Two other Fusilier companies and more Apaches were heading to the whorehouse where bad guys were going to die in large numbers. Helivac had been ordered for the victims.

In our conversation, I told him, I had almost given in and driven over to the whorehouse to break Joanna's cherry. If he hadn't arrived, I might have done that tonight. Tomorrow was the last chance to ease her in so to speak. I was so fucking conflicted, I loved her but I couldn't do the one thing that would stop any chance of her enduring serious pain.

Andrew told me to go with my gut or we could head to the strip club again. I ruled that out. I didn't want Cindy to remind me of Joanna.

Andrew had to leave the next day to return home so we loaded all the weapons into his SUV and he set off. He was meeting Mo and the others twenty miles out of town in their restricted exercise area.

Friday I was prowling the house, cursing myself for being so weak, cursing Joanna, Cheryl and that fucking lawyer. Should I go to that party? I had no invitation. I wouldn't get in. I had to do something.

Glen came over the fence about 7.30pm. He looked like me, he was dressed for running like me and he now wore my bugged running shoes. He also carried a Glock, a satellite phone and spare ammo, just in case. He was going to run the opposite side of the town until we signalled him we were done. What he did with the cop or cops tailing him after that was up to him. He just smiled. There was just no love for them at all. If he was in trouble assistance would be with him almost immediately.

After he left taking my tail with him, I left by the back fence and headed to the rendezvous point. I had three handguns, two close quarter combat knives, nicely sharpened just in case I met anyone. I was in my killing zone.

At the rendezvous point I was surprised to see Iain there, I thought he would co-ordinate everything. He had that covered. He was out for blood. I asked about the whorehouse addition. He said when they heard that two SCU partners had been taken there, the blood mist came down. There were two other units on standby if necessary. There were two Recon teams monitoring the area and keeping everyone up to date.

From further up the food chain, the order is NO FUCKING MERCY!

Andrew and I headed off to the top of the hill. I carried my sniper's rifle. I had a target about one mile away. It was the house surveillance guard unit. They had set it off so no one would think about anything being there. When I took the shots, Fusiliers would take over and run the operation. Missing clicks would be ignored. Once the shooting started the muscle would be told to head to our killing zones.

The guests started to arrive. The stealth drone recorded the local high and mighty. There was about sixty all told. The lawyer was already there but he, Cheryl and some other guy were waiting on someone important given how nervous they were.

One bloody big limo appeared. The mobster and the SCU boss got out. Ever the gentleman, the mobster leaned in and assisted a bleached blond, hard faced bitch from the car. This must be the whorehouse owner, his wife.

The mobster was asking Cheryl something and Cheryl was frightened. She shook her head. He just laughed. He called someone from inside, another muscle, maybe supervisor and spoke. Within moments six men got into two cars and headed off in the direction of Joanna's Mum and Dad's house.

We gave Mo the heads up.

It appeared no one else was expected so they went inside. Time to start Operation Garbage Disposal.

Timing is everything. Too soon and the prey get away, too late and the prey can harm people, seriously. We had to wait until the party was ongoing, forming the distraction from what we were doing. Iain is the master at timing. His word was our switch to kill mode.

His voice was passionless as he conveyed what was happening as viewed from our cameras.

The mobster, Dan Johnson, a modern American dream made true. He rose from humble origins to run one of the most ruthless criminal organisations in this country. Why he never stayed in the States is beyond me. He had those fifteen hundred men just over the border but at least five thousand a few miles further inland to control his area. He was known for his cruelty. At least 75 law enforcement officers had perished at his orders. There were almost as many locals who opposed him who found sudden, extremely violent deaths.

Until our discovery that the local SCU boss was his brother and the agents and local Police were owned by him no one suspected. They must have been sleeping on the job or worse on the payroll.

The blond bitch was Sonia, his wife. She wielded power ruthlessly. Her whorehouse was renowned for the worst of human behaviour. Cross her and you, your daughter or son would end up there. She was suspected of having killed a number of those who tried to escape, very slowly and painfully.

The guests included Senators, both local, state and federal, judges, pastors, civic leaders and Police Officers. As they entered they stripped and put on masks as if they were at a Halloween ball.

Johnson with the bitch by his side was giving a speech welcoming everyone. They were having a special entertainment tonight. A local girl who would be available to all after her final virginity was taken by someone very close to her. Until then she could be admired but not touched.

Joanna was brought in. It was obvious she was not co-operating. She was shouting that the guests were worthless not standing up to this monster. He slapped her hard almost knocking her head off. Stunned, she was stripped and placed on the sex horse in the main ballroom. She was secured.

12