Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting mad. Andrew was saying, "keep it cool, his time is coming. Lose it and Joanna suffers."

"I'm going to shove my knife up his arse and twist it before I cut off his balls and feed them to him," was my considered reply.

The lawyer, Donald Evans, came from old money and thought himself above everyone else. He used Johnson's muscle to solve any problems like other lawyers. There was not a deal he didn't get a cut from.

He came up to Joanna and told her, "I'll fuck your mouth till I'm hard, then I'm going to plough your arse. I'll fuck you all night. I'll crop your arse. You did this to save your loser husband. I'll show him the video before I put a bullet into his little balls and watch him bleed out suffering because of you!"

Joanna lost it, "Put your little dick in my mouth, I'll bite it off. Who's going to be fucking your arse tonight?"

He stormed off after slapping her hard. Both Johnson and him would pay for hitting Joanna.

It was obvious from groups of muscle speaking that the group sent for Joanna's parents were late coming back.

Radio messages were sent out for them.

Mo replied, "They were just returning. They had a safe room they were hiding in but they had been found. The woman was regretting her mistake. She might like being tripled teamed again," as he laughed.

This message was delivered to the mobster who laughed hard. His entourage laughed as well.

We had ten minutes.

"John - GO!"

Five shots hit the control room operators. Everyone right between their eyes. Less than three seconds had elapsed. The Fusiliers were in control in seconds.

Andrew and I sprinted back to the sewer access to meet our team.

"Outer -- GO!"

Modern tech is great but for silent work, a crossbow is great. The Fusiliers took down the outer circle of guards and moved in.

"Middle -GO!"

They were dead before they knew what hit them.

The Fusiliers stopped before they would be visible to anyone looking out from the rooms.

Meantime, Andrew and I with the others forming the inside group entered the sewer and made our way into the house. I tried to look on the bright side. At least a nursing home hadn't had an outbreak of the shits. It still stank but the adrenalin was really flowing so it didn't seem quite as bad.

We waited for the call in the room next to the rec room.

Mo's team arrived with Joanna's dad (played by one of them) who was struggling like hell. He had to ask for assistance and our helpful Fusiliers sent six to help him. Did I mention crossbows are lethal at close quarters?

This was the signal for a lot of noise from the front. Others went to help.

Joanna was meantime shouting abuse at all the spineless cunts letting a cunt like that walk all over them. She would bite his little dick off. Any of them came near her, she would cut their balls off when she was free. She was really kicking up a frenzy.

Cheryl was pleading with her to calm down before they took her away. That just made Joanna go even crazier. She cut Cheryl down to size for working with them to destroy people. She was just like Johnson but without the little dick.

Sonia came up and grabbed Joanna's hair before spitting on her. "You're mine now bitch. Your dad was going to break in your arse but now I'm going to break you. Take her to the rec."

Joanna struggled, kicking out as they released her but was soon overpowered and frogmarched down to the "rec" where she was restrained on the sex horse. Her eyes were wide open when she saw the implements of torture on the wall.

Upstairs, the party got going with a live sex show which seemed a bit tame given the other entertainment on offer. I mean one guy, two girls, lots of movement, caressing and ultimately fucking. It must have worked as it seemed to jolt them back into the party mood. Soon there was fucking going on throughout the rooms.

Seems the two senators, high on family values liked to fuck the evangelical pastors even though all of them were anti-gay! One judge gave judgement on a girl's blowjob technique and spanked her for being too aggressive. Some of the other things Iain said were repulsive. Politicians!

Cheryl watched on, somewhat distraught. Johnson called her to him and roughly grabbed her. Over the noise you couldn't make out what he said but she was terrified.

About an hour in, Johnson signalled his henchmen to watch the party while he and the others were going to the rec to sort a problem. Get the men who brought the father to bring him there. He would see what he has caused his daughter to endure before they kill him.

Johnson, Sonia, Evans, the SCU guy, (I never learned his name) and two protectors made their way down to the rec. Cheryl was being dragged down as well.

Once in there Johnson calmly told Joanna that he was waiting for her dad to arrive. He had been going to fuck her arse but now he would see her broken, fucked till she wished she was dead and then taken to a whorehouse where she would be meat until she died.

Joanna gazed at him. "You're nothing. I'm going to love cutting your fucking balls off!"

Cheryl was pleading with her to shut up, it was only making it worse.

Sonia slapped Cheryl, "Stand by her. Watch her being destroyed, hear her scream," as she kicked her in the stomach. "If you fail again, it will be you there."

Sonia casually took a strap from the wall and laid it on Joanna's unprotected arse. The red weld was immediate. Joanna screamed.

We stood up to rush in as the door to the "rec" opened. Joanna's struggling dad was thrown into it. They looked at him for a moment before realising it wasn't him.

Ron is the best I have ever seen in close combat. Now I'm good. I've survived quite a few close encounters but I doubt I would last two moves with him. Think Superman on speed. The two muscles were down within a second.

As they were distracted by Ron, Mo came in and landed one on Johnson and the bitch. Did I say he loves Joanna?

Evans and SCU man tried to move but the guns or maybe the knives held by Junior and Tim kept them quiet.

Iain instructed the Fusiliers to take out any remaining outside guards and move inside. Apparently, the use the guards made of the women was now known and knives were used on them. They bled out slowly and in a great deal of pain. Some surrendered but were taken to the dungeon. No one from their side left there alive.

We moved into the rec. I lifted Joanna off the sex horse.

"John, John, I knew you would be there when you said you would. I'm so sorry, I couldn't tell you," as she rained kisses down on me and held me like glue.

As pleasurable as that was, the business of the evening wasn't over.

Iain set out the instructions. There were three guards left upstairs outside the party rooms. Dispose of them. All police to be taken to the dungeon. None were leaving alive. Other dignitaries, video in situ, fucking whoever uncovered. All details, transactions, bank accounts to be disclosed before they could leave. Resign from public office by noon. No co-operation, the dungeon.

"Clothes for Joanna please," I butted in. She was glued to my side.

Cheryl said if she could leave she would get them and come straight back. Junior went with her.

Mo lifted the unconscious Sonia and put her on the sex horse. Her clothes were torn from her like she had done to Joanna. Johnson he placed on the whipping cross. Evans, I pointed to the rack. The SCU guy was tied to the iron maiden.

Cheryl came back with clothes for Joanna who was still so happy she almost didn't put them on.

When Mo said they controlled the house, Iain told the Fusiliers to activate the alarm at the complex. Act 2 was about to begin.

12