Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 07

Story Info
Plans for the future, learn new tricks, plan the dinner.
7.7k words
4.61
7.3k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the women plan for the future, the men are in the dark. What happens will fulfil all their fantasies.

Chapter 7 -- The Future.

The next morning as Joanna dried herself in the bathroom, she found herself picking up her packet of the "pill." John had kissed her but he hadn't said he wanted a child. Should she take it? Last night she had surprised him but she needed to tell him everything, there was a lot more.

John came in and saw her looking at the packet. He turned her to him, "If you want a little Joanna, I'm all for it."

Joanna smiled, "It might be a little John!"

John smiled, "Two or three is fine with me as long as you're my wife. I love you."

Joanna said, "Okay but first, I have to explain about last night."

John went to stop her but she insisted, "John, because of Cheryl, no one touched me until Sonia used that strap on me. No one.

"Cheryl knew who comes to those parties and how they liked to abuse their victims. That senator, fucking the pastor, liked to take his cock out and ram it straight into a girl's mouth. He's long so he would drive past their gag reflex and laugh when they puked. Sonia would use that as an excuse to use the crop on their poor abused pussy, cutting it open and ordering those present to fuck her despite the girl's screams.

"Cheryl taught me how to relax my throat, using a dildo to train my gag reflex. We had to do it behind the guards and Evans back or else Cheryl would have been in the rec.

"Because of you, I never had to face that.

"What I did last night was what I wanted to give to the man I love."

She kissed him and pulled his towel off. A few minutes later, they needed a new shower. Well, if they wanted a baby they had to practice.

They went down to breakfast. Iain and Geoff were speaking with Mo, who didn't look pleased.

Mo appealed to John, "John can we dig up the Johnsons' and play with them again."

"Mo, we can't, they wouldn't feel anything. It wouldn't do us any good not hurting them. WE have to help the victims through this. WE have to look forward too. We can't let them stop us living for tomorrow."

Joanna found Cheryl and asked, "What was wrong with Mo?"

"I don't know, last night was good apart from not being able to make love with him due to what the Johnsons' and Evans did on Thursday. I told him when I was healed I would take him to paradise. This morning he was angry."

Joanna replied carefully, "He cares for you and they hurt you, he probably wants to hurt them but can't.

"After breakfast, I need to change our sheets and help with the laundry."

Cheryl smiled, "No need, after a party a cleaning crew come in on the Monday, clean the rooms, change the bedding, everything. I just need to know how many wives will be coming to make sure all the rooms are cleaned and provisioned.

"Let's go and work our magic on the men."

Iain, Andrew and Tim all said their wives were coming. Iain's was already in the air, due to land at 11am. He would have to find time to collect her. Andrew said his wife was at 11.15am. Tim surprised them by saying is wife was on that flight.

Bill's wife was coming in late Friday morning.

Joanna said, "If you're working we'll collect them. I'll contact dad and get the big car which will hold them and their luggage."

Tim laughed, "When she asked what she needed I said micro bikinis, sexy lingerie and herself. I'm toast!"

John said he would head into work to see if he still had a job.

Cheryl told them about the cleaning crew and where to leave dirty towels, laundry which would all be done by later that day. She would have rooms for all of them done as she suspected those who went off with the girls would need their own space.

By 8am the cleaning crew had arrived. Cheryl gave them their instructions. Bedrooms first, this floor next, deep cleaning all the rooms especially the dungeon as it was very bloody. The basement the rec room and the prison. She would pay extra for those due to the nature of the rooms.

In future, there would be parties but not the bloody ones so the cleaning in future would be far easier.

Half an hour later, Joanna's parents arrived with the big car. They were very happy to see a smiling Joanna.

She took her mum aside and told her, "We're going to try for a baby."

Alice didn't think, blurted out, "When you pass the pharmacy pick up folic acid, it helps the developing child."

Her dad looked at Joanna.

"Not yet, we're going to work on it."

Everyone crowded around her and gave her big hugs.

Cheryl and Joanna headed to the airport. She stopped at the pharmacy. She was given more advice about diet and John's diet to help conceive. Who knew it was so difficult!

They arrived in good time and shared their experiences from last night in more detail.

Iain's wife Claire was the first to arrive. After breathless introductions, they waited on Gwen and Elaine. They came out together.

They didn't even have to pay to leave the car park. The operator recognised the car and Joanna so raised the barrier.

They arrived back in time for lunch. The bedrooms had all been cleaned so they dropped their cases. Elaine had had them in stitches as her case was enormous. She was winding Tim up. It was half empty. She had just enough she thought for ten days as he said he thought they would be there that long.

When they were settled, they joined Joanna and Cheryl by the party area where a lunch was prepared for them. Plans were made to ambush the men on Friday night. The spa and necessary treatments arranged. Cheryl took them to the show store to see if they wanted any of the dresses.

Gwen found a really sexy one in red, a low bodice front which would show her beautiful breasts off while just maintaining her modesty. It had slits up the side which would show of stockings and suspenders which Tim loved but she hadn't brought any but would buy.

All the women asked what men saw in them but they loved them. Cheryl found a box of suspender belts and another two of stockings. "Help yourselves."

Over an hour later, they all had dresses for the party and lingerie which would rock if not capsize the men's boats.

As they lazed by the pool, drinking wine, Claire said the following day she would like to see some more of the town as it looked beautiful, just the place to live and raise a family. Joanna was happy to show them around.

Thursday she was meeting the builder at her parents who needed work done following the fight in their house then they would go to her house to see what was needed to repair it.

Gwen asked them if they could say what had happened as all their husband's said was that John and Joanna were in serious trouble.

Over the next hour and a half, Joanna and Cheryl filled the details in. Numerous refills of the wine glasses, hand over mouths in shock. When it came to explain the sewer, Elaine was in stitches as Gwen was stunned to learn John felt Andrew had no sense of smell.

Joanna finished with a flourish about how she had cut off Johnson's meat and two veg and shoved them down his throat just before he died.

She showed the bruise visible above her bikini bottom and Cheryl's mass of bruises over her body. When she told them how Cheryl had protected her and the cost inflicted on her they all gave her big hugs and praised her bravery.

Joanna caused Cheryl to really blush when she said her best role was as a sex tutor. She taught me to deep throat and really work my kegel exercises so that no man would last long in me so sparing me had she not been rescued. "John received a very happy surprise last night due to her teachings."

Elaine went, "Sign me up for that. I'd love to surprise Tim." The others nodded in agreement.

Cheryl agreed to teach them but only if the classes were in the dungeon and she could punish any poor behaviour. After a pause, they started laughing as Cheryl couldn't contain herself either. They did think the dungeon would be a good place to learn and master new tricks there. There were other games they could learn there.

As the men started drifting in and grabbing a beer and a romantic kiss with their wives, the conversation moved in many directions.

Elaine had to bring Tim's attention back to her. He was eyeing Joanna and Cheryl who admittedly did have on very revealing yet sexy bikinis.

"Where do you get bikinis like that Cheryl? I'll need to get a couple or I'll lose my husband."

Tim kissed her, "You'll never lose me. I love only you. I may look but I would never go beyond that."

Cheryl stood up, "Come with me. Gwen, Claire if you wish join us."

Twenty minutes later they all came back. Andrew and Tim jumped in the pool to cover their erections. Iain just went to Claire, "Wow, you look good enough to eat and I may be forced to eat you right here."

They kissed and the whole world disappeared around them. Iain did have a pole in his shorts when he pulled away.

Junior, Ron and the others returned with their dates from the day before.

Joanna said, "Before we serve dinner, just a quick announcement. Don't make plans for Friday night. We are having a Krypton Society meeting here. Dress is smart casual for the men and for us ladies, stunningly sexy beautiful plus.

"If you need advice just speak to Cheryl, we have a wardrobe fitting service here."

Jenny, Monika and the others nodded.

"After we've eaten, we'll get you all sorted."

After the girls were kitted out, Cheryl surprised Joanna by asking if she wanted to invite her parents. There were spare rooms. She was sure her mum would tease her dad appropriately.

Joanna agreed to ask her. How she would explain what they were wearing she didn't know.

Everyone appeared keen to have an early evening, though not many managed much sleep.

Cheryl continued Mo's blue balls treatment while Joanna and John practiced making babies. From the many happy expressions heard during the night, all were making up for being apart.

The following day, Joanna and Cheryl showed the others around the town and area. Claire and Elaine felt it would be perfect to settle and raise a family. Close to the sea yet close to walking in hills. The people they met were very friendly. Gwen didn't know what Andrew wanted to do. She would like this certainly.

They came to a new housing development with large homes on very big plots with some wonderful views. Joanna said, "This is the builder I'm seeing Thursday with John. I love this house. I wonder if we could afford it. It's just a perfect location for a family."

Claire and Elaine agreed.

Everyone was present when they had their evening meal. It appeared the local girls were winning their heroes hearts already.

Cheryl asked for quiet, "Now ladies you are all to come with me to the dungeon. Boys, anyone who appears in the dungeon will be assumed to have given us permission to do whatever we like to them. Some of our new guests are keen to see what we did on Friday night, so if you wish to be demonstrated on, please come in."

Jenny and the latecomers didn't know what they were in for.

When Cheryl picked up a large dildo and began to demonstrate her deep throating prowess, you could have heard a pin drop. Nancy and Monika were shocked.

When she removed her bikini bottom and inserted a pair of silver balls, everyone bar Joanna had their mouths wide open.

Cheryl smiled, "Now I have you attention let me explain for those who don't know. To avoid the worst of the brutality here it was important to be able to deep throat and have your kegel muscles so strong you could make the men come in moments not hours.

"However, with those we love, those same abilities can heighten both our pleasures. The control you have when you can deep throat, you can watch them almost explode. If you don't like to taste their sperm, there are no taste buds in your throat. Being in full control of all your pussy's muscles mean all of your most intimate nerve endings are in contact with his pleasure tool. It drives them mad with pleasure and they want to please you more.

"The small boxes contain these kegel exercise balls. There are different sizes, you start with the largest and as you progress, you'll find you can go down a few sizes. He'll never stray with a pussy which can hug him to come home to. You'll even be able to keep him erect after he has come if you wish by just caressing him with your pussy muscles.

"Let's begin by putting in the largest balls you are comfortable with, do not overfill."

Joanna pulled off her bottoms and inserted her balls. The others followed, many blushing furiously.

Cheryl continued, "There are no men here, only us and we'll all support each other. I'll describe the technique and you follow. If you have a problem come and feel Joanna's or my mons so you can identify what muscles we are using. Once you are all comfortable, we can put our bottoms back on and continue the exercise while we work on deep throating."

Cheryl moved around and offered helpful hints to everyone. Soon, Elaine and Claire looked like they were going to cum.

"If you're aroused let it cum. This is about our pleasure as well as theirs," Cheryl encouraged.

After twenty minutes she called a halt. "Let the muscles relax for a little while. Leave the balls in. If you need to bring yourself off do so."

Jenny and Sheila took that opportunity. Elaine and Claire were recovering from their own ones.

When everyone was ready Cheryl picked up a small dildo.

"There is nothing worse than a man who thinks that shoving his dick into your mouth as far as he can is the height of foreplay. They tend not to like you puking over them but that just means we'll never see them again thankfully. So that's a win.

"A blowjob is about being in control or as much control as you wish. Sometimes it's great to be in full control until they come, controlling the pace, depth and timing. Sometimes it's equally good to arouse them so much, they start to fuck your mouth. Or a mixture. It's your mouth, you decide what is appropriate.

"One highly arousing thing from a man's perspective is when the woman they love keeps eye contact as much as possible. Difficult if you're examining their balls but you know what I mean.

"Now take the little dildo and put it in your mouth, just to the tip of your tongue. Swirl your tongue around the head. Think about their cock head. Move your tongue as though you were licking all around it. Remember that really sensitive bit just at the front of it. Twist your tongue as you go over it. Forward and back, lightly, swirl, twist.

"When we try a larger, more realistic one, it has ridges and veins which the men love you to tongue. Lick length ways and across those and they will love you forever.

"Now if you're comfortable, try to slowly put the dildo further back in your mouth. Don't try to go further than you're comfortable with."

Cheryl went round speaking quietly. Some were more experienced but everyone struggled the closer to their throat it went. Nancy was as red as her hair.

"You're probably making a lot of saliva so use that to help your tongue to run over the dildo. Start to focus on your breathing. As you do, move your throat so that it feels the air is moving down easily.

"Now, those of you who haven't practiced blowjobs or deep throat will be feeling anxious. It's this anxiety which works with the gag reflex. Try and relax. Find a good thought about the one you love which means you wish to deep throat them.

"Now bring it back to the front of your mouth and repeat the tonguing technique. When you think you have him worshipping you take it back deeper, breathe lightly, relax. Keep tonguing."

Cheryl was happy to note most were slightly deeper than before. She spoke with Monika who was having trouble. She'd never had a cock in her mouth as her mum said it was a gross thing to do but she wanted to please Ron.

"It'll come, just relax and take it slow. It's not a competition.

"We're about done for the first night instruction, this will take a few weeks if we do it once or twice a week or less if we prepare daily.

"Practice daily between sessions. Don't do more with them than you normally do until we have finished.

"Now, let's spend ten minutes on our kegel muscles while you look around and see if something interests you. Dungeons don't have to be as dark as the Johnson's did with lots of pain. You can have a lot of gentle fun too."

Joanna piped up, "Cheryl you have a full business life ahead. Nursery, creche during the day and sex tutor at night."

Everyone laughed as Cheryl replied, "They would be bound to adhere to my instructions.

"Take your balls and dildos and we can reconvene tomorrow night for lesson two. Don't let them know what we're planning.

As they looked around the dungeon, Joanna saw many things she hadn't a clue about. Monika was shocked at most of the items. Gwen, Elaine and Claire looked at a few items and smiled, thinking it would be nice to use those to toy with their men.

Jenny let out a screech, "Wow, that's one isn't it!"

She was pointing to a sybian.

"I've heard about them. They're supposed to be mind-blowing."

Cheryl laughed, "That's one way of looking at it. They can be fantastic in the right setting but in the wrong hands, they can be excruciating."

Elaine asked, "How does it work?"

Cheryl explained, "If I wasn't so bruised I would show you. You sit astride it on what size of dildo or sensor pad you chose. You can have double penetration if you want as well. It has variable speeds and it can rotate. It's best for two. The other can control the speeds and caress you as it sets all your nerves on fire. The orgasms can be multiple and very intense.

"If strapped down on it, there is no escape and you can end up unconscious from the multiple orgasms.

"There are four so you can have competitions or just take one to your room to play with your man if you wish. If you are happy to be exposed I can show you here how it works."

No one wanted to be demonstrated on at least at the moment. They returned to the men who were speaking about sports, what else!

"Can I disturb such an important discussion?," Claire asked.

Iain kissed her and told her to disturb him whenever she liked. He loved having her here.

"Iain, would this area work for you to work from? It's beautiful, the people are friendly. It's the sort of place, I can see us raising a family."

Elaine spoke, "Tim, I agree with Claire. We've moved around a lot, it's time to settle and raise that family we talked about. After what has happened that is more important than ever."

Andrew saw Gwen about to speak and stopped her. "I agree okay. I love you Gwen and I want a family with you so if you want to live here or Timbuktu I'll stay with you."

Gwen kissed him and thought with more lessons I'll seal the deal.

Iain looked in thought for a few minutes. They knew with that face to give him time.

Finally he spoke, "Joanna, what have you started saying you were wanting a little John!"

As Joanna stared at him speechless, he started laughing. He loved winding people up.

"Claire, I can have everything I need here. There is an old facility just outside the town I could reopen and work from. I can access and control anything I need so that won't be difficult.

"Andrew and Geoff can either join me or use their legal expertise to take over Evans business clients or whatever they want.

"Tim has a number of opportunities he could explore.

"Junior, Bill have talked about becoming Police Officers for a long time. I think there are quite a few vacancies here."

A happy Claire told Iain she hadn't caught up on her sleep having to catch that very early flight so maybe he should take her to bed.

Elaine and Gwen grabbed their husbands and headed off as well.

John said, "It's been a long day, I need an early night." Joanna joined him.