Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a future. One I want to grab. I want to have John coming home because he knows I am the only one for him. I want to explore our sex lives even more, just the two of us. I want to enjoy every minute we have.

"If we make love all night, I'm going to be very happy. If we just cuddle and hug, I'll be very happy as long as it is with him.

"I'm never going to take him for granted. I almost lost him, lost mum and dad and you. I'm going to show him how much I love him."

Susan hugged Joanna. "We've got a lot of catching up to do. David and I were discussing having a brother or sister for Alice. This will be one way to help him decide.

"We've told mum for ages she needs to think more about herself. Dad will love her in that outfit.

"Time I took my own advice. Hit me!"

Cheryl had found a deep blue quarter bra and sheer 'g' string. There was a matching suspender belt.

When Susan saw herself in the mirror she gasped. "This is David's fantasy plus. Wow. What's mum wearing underneath her dress?"

Joanna surprised her, "That but in a deep black."

Cheryl had the dress ready. Susan stepped in and Cheryl pulled it up.

Cheryl went, "Wow! It's going to be difficult separating mum or daughters as the hottest at this party."

Susan was speechless. The deep cut front allowed almost all of her breasts to be seen. As she moved the material caressed them and her nipples became erect. They were just contained. The side slits showed her stockings and suspenders as she walked but covered her pussy, thankfully.

"Cheryl," Susan very quietly asked, "If everyone is dressed as sexily as this have you a defibrillator in the house. The men will have heart attacks. I'm not sure I won't. I've never worn anything as revealing."

Joanna hugged her, "You're bloody hot. David will think he's died and gone to heaven. We talked mum into being more adventurist so we have to be the same.

"You'll learn more at the spa tomorrow. If you change, we'll take you to your room. David will be here, to the ballroom at 6pm. We're coming in at 6.30 so they won't see us before but we'll make an entrance. You'll need heels and jewellery. Come over with your overnight stuff by 11am.

"Everyone except me will be heading to the spa. I'm picking up Bill's wife and heading directly there. If you think you have a shock, wait until you see her face. She doesn't know what we've planned."