Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl hugged Mo and said, "We need to start your treatment. The rooms in the annex are available for you all if you wish to stay. They're ready. If you wish to stay and drink you know where the drinks are stored and where's there food. Good night"

Despite all being so tired, it was a few hours before sleep claimed them.

On Thursday morning Joanna and John were at her parents speaking with the builder. Robert did not say a word as Alice explained what she would like in the house. It was a total makeover. However outside Robert was very articulate about the patio, dining facility he wanted. He wondered if they had room for a pool or hot tub or both.

Alice just smiled. She had the house; he had his outside space. She would need more micro bikinis or as the house was not overlooked maybe not bother.

Joanna told her mother about the Friday night party and blushed when she said how they were dressing, including the lingerie. Alice was over the moon to be invited. She would be over later when Joanna was back, to help her pick her dress. She would show Robert she was going to grow old disgracefully.

John made sure the builder realised he was to bill Iain who would pay for everything right then.

Bidding farewell they headed to their own house where the builder, Peter said it needed a bit of work to bring it up to modern standards. Presently it was worth 450 but could be 575 if the right improvements were made. To extend it to have rooms for kids would not be worthwhile.

Joanna asked, "What's the prices for your houses at the Crags. They look just what we want when we have our children."

Peter said, "675."

"John can we look? We can afford that. They look just perfect for us."

John looked at Joanna and Peter, "Okay, let's go. I know when I've been suckered!" Joanna just smiled.

As they pulled up in front of the house, they saw Iain and Claire looking at the homes. They came over.

Iain said, "Claire told me these would be great for us and kids. I can see they would be. We'll need to see the builder to get access."

Peter said, "I'm here. Are you one of John's friends?"

Iain nodded, "I'm Iain and this is my wife Claire. John never introduces me for some reason."

"Let's all go into the house they want. If you like it, there is a similar one just around the corner and a bit down the street with just as great views. The price is 675. The only thing not fitted meantime is the kitchen and bathrooms. I don't install those until the client tells me what they want. When they decide I put them in.

"Now, the house looks fairly complete from the front but the back is still to be finished. The design allows for several extra rooms and bathrooms to be added if wished. That would add 100 to the price."

They looked around the house. It was light, spacious and all the work was to a very high standard. The extra rooms would be good for his family coming from Scotland. His mum would want to visit any grandchildren. The yard was big and in his mind he saw a dining area like Cheryl's but smaller with a hot tub and pool.

Iain jumped in before John spoke, "Peter, I think Claire and I will look at the other house if we can. We're certainly impressed. You may have three or four more enquiries for other houses if you have any available."

Peter said, "There are twelve plots all together. None have been sold so far. There are several different designs of houses available."

John said, "We're interested, more than interested. The extra rooms, outside dining, hot tub and pool. We'll have to sell the other house. If you do the upgrades we'll get a better price."

Iain jumped in, "Peter, I'll give you a €1 million deposit for both houses and the rest when complete. If you upgrade John's house any price you sell it for over the value now is yours.

"With Robert and Alice, give me the price and I'll give you your deposit and the rest when it is complete. Susan's and David's as well. Cheryl's parents."

Joanna was shocked, "But!"

"Joanna, they were targeted, removed from their loving family, so I find they are covered by my discretionary payments.

"When are you coming to see Cheryl?" he asked Peter.

Peter was stunned at how this morning was going. It was his wildest dream. "Cheryl asked me to go over on Monday as she needs to think about what she wants to do with it."

"Okay, again tell me what deposit you need and I'll pay it. Do you have your banking details and I'll get the two houses deposits done after we see the one you think is good for us."

Claire and Joanna were hugging each other. They were thinking about picking out all the fixtures and fittings, colour schemes, furnishings. Both knew the men would say what they wanted and leave it to them.

Joanna whispered, "John will want a two-person bath, a large shower with extras to help our sex life and a garage gym."

Claire raised her eyebrows, "Aren't men so predictable." That was just what Iain would want.

Peter spoke, "Logistically, I can have two of my crews work on these houses from now. If Iain and Claire want the larger footprint, for both I would only need to know, your kitchen, bathrooms decisions in ten days. The houses could be ready in a month."

Claire said, "Let's go see!"

The plot was just as good and the space ideal. Claire stunned Iain, "The larger footprint as we'll have grandparents to stay."

Peter smiled, "Okay, I'll get the contracts drawn up but I need to find a new lawyer. It's great being free from Evans."

Iain said, "Give Geoff a ring. He and Andrew are very good lawyers and are thinking about staying here. That would be two more sales for you as well. Before you ask, send me the bill."

Peter stared at them, "I know the movies show people going, it's a pleasure doing business with you. With Evans there was no pleasure. Today, this is the best I have felt doing deals for years. It's a pleasure and a half. Thank you for all you have done for this town and its people."

They shook hands and returned to Cheryl's just in time for lunch.

Joanna and Claire wasted no time in telling Gwen and Elaine about their morning and the wonderful houses they were going to be buying.

Elaine said quietly to Cheryl, "More lessons please. I need to make sure Tim stays here."

Iain, Andrew and Geoff headed off to the centre of town. They wanted to see the offices of the vultures and see if they could turn it to a proper legal office or should they just start themselves.

When they arrived they were taken to the conference room. They found the people were decent and that they had tried to do their best but Evans had them so scared. The original partners were all dead at the hands of Evans. There was no one they knew who had official ownership of the firm. They didn't know where to go for help. Prior to Evans they had been a very good, caring practice looking after their clients' interests but with him it was all about how much he could take.

Andrew told them, "We can help restructure this company but we would need your assistance. You know the local market. You know what has gone on. We need to fix that as best we can. No one loses their business or homes because of anything Evans did. We sort those first. We have finance to help if needed.

"In six months, we can review. We'll decide on partners, promotions based on what good people do. We'll work for the community."

One person, Don spoke up, "Thank you. But first we need to change the name so people know we are the good guys not the scum. It will be great not to have a gun against my head and be able to do good things, help people."

Andrew smiled, "Iain," pointing him out, "has been spending too long with our friend John. John never introduces anyone and Iain has done the same. I'm Andrew, this is Geoff. We're looking forward to working with you."

The reticence of exchanging names over they gave theirs and it was a happy group who came out of the room. The staff were blown away when Don told them that Andrew and Geoff were going to work with them to turn this back into a community first legal practice. First they had to get all the bad deals done by Evans out and make them better. No one loses their business or homes.

The staff started clapping.

Peter came in as they were doing this. He spotted Iain. Iain introduced Andrew and Geoff. Peter had no need to change law firms but Geoff would handle his account. He would need to show them the houses soon as their wives would be on them when they went back.

That would not be a problem. The law firm had the plans for the development so they could look at the plots not yet sold or started and the various designs of the houses. Peter would be happy to show them the one Joanna had bought as an example of the craftsmanship he insisted on. They could tweak the designs to incorporate anything they wished.

Alice arrived at Cheryl's worried about what she had foolishly gotten Robert and herself into. It had seemed so thrilling when Joanna spoke to her, now she wasn't so sure.

Cheryl and Joanna took her to the costume store.

"You'll need to strip mum so we can get the right size."

This was worse than she thought, "Maybe it's not for your dad and me."

"Nonsense," said Cheryl, "You blew him away in that bikini. There's a lot of years ahead. Live it. We very nearly didn't." as she gave her a big hug.

Joanna caringly told her, "Mum, we almost lost all we love. We have our tomorrows. Dad loves only you. You know this is his fantasy. He is worth giving it to, isn't he?

"Okay," Alice agreed as she blushed. Reluctantly she removed her outer clothing.

"Now mum, you're beautiful but that lingerie won't stir dad. We'll need to take you to get some hot lingerie to tease him. Let's see what we have."

"Remember Joanna, suspender belt and stockings as well," Cheryl reminded Joanna.

"Are you having an orgy?" asked an incredulous Alice.

"Mum," Joanna smiled, "None of them would touch another man's wife or cheat. It's just not in them. We're just turning up the heat to say how much we appreciate them. Their heads may spin, their eyes stare, they will probably be erect but they will behave themselves as that is who they are.

"Now, back in our rooms, there will probably be a lot of serious love making.

"You will blow dad's mind. You knows he thinks you are the most gorgeous woman ever and are the one whom he adores. When you spend all night teasing him, and perhaps others, you will have a great night as well. There is a room in the annexe for you so you can enjoy yourselves, drink and be very happy."

"Joanna, I'm sure that is how you see it. But I'm a lot older."

Joanna stopped her, "Mum, John said if I looked as good as you at your age, he would be very happy. You were stunning. Everyone mentioned how spectacular you were. Dad had eyes only for you."

By now Cheryl had found some beautiful black lingerie. The bra was quarter cup which presented Alice's already spectacular breasts well. Her nipples showed signs of arousal. The matching suspender belt was placed on her and she put the stockings on. The panties wouldn't have stopped a sneeze. They were a sheer 'g' string.

"Wow, Alice you are smoking," said Cheryl.

Alice looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She didn't know what to think. This indeed would be Robert's dream outfit for her to wear. One part of her brain was saying was "No." Another side was saying, "Go Girl."

Joanna saw the conflict, "Mum, the choice is yours. Take a risk, explore your boundaries, Dad would love you in that, wouldn't he, and you know it. This could be the start of a new love affair between you.

"Don't take it and you'll never know what life you could have put back into your relationship."

Cheryl had found a wonderful satin dress in a deep black. As Alice tried to decide, she had her stand in it as she drew it up. She zipped it. The neckline exposed a lot of Alice's breasts, even more than that bikini. The side slits exposed the stockings as she walked.

Alice could not believe how she looked. She gulped, she nodded; she could do this.

Joanna said, "Tomorrow come to the spa with us and have yourself pampered and prepared."

"I was going to see Susan and Alice. What will Susan think if she saw me like this?"

"She would say about time you and dad remembered the other is needed to complete you. Live now or lose tomorrow. Remember what we almost lost.

"Maybe we should invite Susan and David? What do you think Cheryl?"

"Definitely. I don't know anyone who will be hotter than you Alice. We'll need to get Susan's wardrobe fitting so phone her Joanna."

Joanna took a photo of her mum before she changed back into her ordinary clothes.

"Alice, I'll take you to your room for tomorrow night. You can leave the dress and the other stuff there. You'll need your heels and any jewellery. We're getting all the men to gather in the ballroom for drinks before the meal early while we change. We are all coming in together so they won't know what's about to hit them."

Joanna called Susan, " Susan, we're having a special party for the friends, some wives have arrived and you saw some were snared by the local beauties. Now mum and dad are coming. I'm going to send a picture of mum in her dress. It's a very special night so the dress code is smart casual for the men. When you see mum, you'll know the women's dress code.

"Can you get David's parents to keep Alice tomorrow night? There will be a room for the two of you in the annexe. You may not get much sleep but it will be worth it.

"I'll send the photo and call me back."

Joanna sent the photo. There was no call back. Had she misjudged it? After a long few minutes, her phone went.

"Bloody hell, are you planning an orgy? How did you get mum to go along with that? She's smoking hot!"

"Susan, no orgy, you know none of the men would stray. We're just going to light fires under them, take our man to our room and have hours of unspeakable pleasure."

"Okay, I'll organise Alice. I have nothing like that to wear."

"Come over now or early tomorrow and we'll sort you out. You'll need heels and jewellery. We'll find sexy lingerie for you."

"I'll come over after David is home."

"Oh, if they can take Alice early, do you want to come to the spa and be prepared and pampered?"

"Oh yes! See you later. I can't believe mum in that dress. Dad will love it."

Susan arrived just as the ladies were heading to the dungeon following dinner. While the men were curious, they knew better than to interfere.

Susan's day of shocks just exploded.

She joined the others and was introduced to Claire, Gwen and Elaine. They were no sooner in the dungeon than shock number one hit her. All the ladies took down their knickers and inserted silver balls in their pussies. Her jaw hit her chest!

Joanna said quietly, "This is an advanced sex class for totally blowing our husbands minds as well as other pleasurable parts of their body. It will help your marriage if you wish to join us. Cheryl will explain."

Cheryl took over, "Susan these balls help train your kegel muscles. We start with the largest you are comfortable with and over a little time, you'll downsize. This means your pussy is in full contact with their penis. You can squeeze, milk, keep them hard and have them pledge their undying love for you. You can make them cum quickly or tease them slowly. You are in control.

"We start with twenty minutes on these before going on to deep throat and blowjob techniques. We'll finish with some more kegel and looking through the dungeon and explore our desires and theirs.

"Do you want to give it a try?"

Susan couldn't speak. She saw Joanna place her balls in her pussy. She looked happy. Susan nodded.

Cheryl gave her a box and repeated, "Only as large as comfortable, do not over fill."

Cheryl then started having everyone follow her instructions, squeezing and releasing. She went round explaining, encouraging the others.

After twenty minutes, she stopped them and again said if anyone needs to cum just go for it. Monika and Susan did.

Tonight no one bothered putting their knickers back on.

Cheryl gave Susan a small dildo which she saw the others already had.

Cheryl began, "Ladies let's repeat what we did last night. Susan just follow. At all times just do what you're comfortable with.

"Now take the little dildo and put it in your mouth, just to the tip of your tongue. Swirl your tongue around the head. Think about their cock head. Move your tongue as though you were licking all around it. Remember that really sensitive bit just at the front of it. Twist your tongue as you go over it. Forward and back, lightly, swirl, twist.

"Now if you're comfortable, try to slowly put the dildo further back in your mouth. Don't try to go further than you're comfortable with."

Susan had always struggled with David going any depth into her mouth. As the dildo went back she felt herself gag.

"Susan, pull it back, just as deep as comfortable," Cheryl encouraged her, "Now remember to try and make your neck straight, feel the breath being easier. Return to the front and repeat the motions. Use the saliva to help you.

"When we put it deeper, think about why you want to do this to please your man, what is it he does for you, so you want to blow his mind. Now move it deeper, breathe, relax, move your tongue like licking a lollipop.

"Remember this is not a competition. You go at your pace."

As Cheryl walked round she saw some marginal improvement on those who were so scared yesterday.

"You're doing well. Remember to breathe.

"Back to the front and repeat the movements but this time a little more force, make him aware you are in charge.

"As we're sensual women, we can multitask, work your kegel muscles for five minutes as well. Make that tongue seem like a pussy to him. Use the pleasure spot, you'll hear him groaning in pleasure now.

"Move him back deeper, don't force it. Breathe and try to relax your throat. Sometimes, small, light breathes help relax the throat."

Cheryl was pleased that all were managing deeper entry. Monika was over a half inch deeper than yesterday. Susan was also about a quarter inch deeper than her first attempt. Being distracted by the kegel exercises helped.

"Back to the front, now lightly play with it, long, twist, rotate, seek out the bit that has him groaning in pleasure. Tease him. When he's trying to move, move him back. Breathe first, open your neck, think of the pleasure you're giving him, now back slowly, keep using your tongue.

Jenny, Sheila and Monika looked astounded. The dildo was in their throat. Susan and Nancy were almost there. Claire was trying too hard.

"Claire, relax, think about a good place, relax, breathe. Go back to the front and start again, lightly, use your saliva. Just as far back as you are comfortable.

"Gwen, you've come on a lot, you're doing well.

"Elaine, you'll soon have him begging you, you're there.

"That's it Claire, you'll manage this in the next couple of lessons.

"Okay, just some kegel exercises and explore. Susan come with me and we'll get your outfit for tomorrow. Joanna.

"When you're ready just join the men but remember no telling tales. We won't be long."

Susan wanted to speak about the class but Joanna just said, "We'll have lunch next week and I'll explain everything."

Susan nodded, "What about mum, do you think she needs this?"

Joanna was surprised, "I never thought. Maybe we should discreetly ask over the weekend."

Joanna told Susan, "You'll need to strip off so we can find the right lingerie for you."

This evening was way beyond Susan's comfort zone.

Joanna hugged her sister, "We almost lost everything, everyone we were close with. This is just a party to say thank you to the most incredible group of men. We'll tease, we'll flirt but only go to bed with the one we love. They dream of what we are going to do, how we will be dressed.