Don't Use Jargon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After everything was hauled to the kitchen, Caitlin pushed me out the door, saying, "Find Emily, and ask about more chores. We need the good will."

I found our landlady on her front porch swing, dozing lightly with a sweet smile on her face. My noise on the steps awakened her, and she said, "Mickey, that was nice of you to fix my wood yesterday when you had so much on your mind. Did Edith give you a job? Come and sit with me."

She took my hand with hers and gently swung us to and fro.

"Emily, we got the jobs, and we got a new used car just before that rattletrap died. I'm here to see about more chores. Margo is coming to dinner and says there are wild stories about the three of you and women's athletics."

"That girl! She is super smart, and you should see her with the teams. She teases them, she cusses them, she threatens failing grades. After they achieve the impossible, she showers them with hugs and kisses."

Emily looked at me for a moment. "If you don't happen to have a girlfriend, she needs a man in her life. There was a guy in Seattle, they were almost married, and it all blew up when he told her she couldn't have a career of her own and needed to concentrate on making babies. She cried on my shoulder and said she wasn't sure whether she was madder at him for being an obnoxious male chauvinist, or at herself for falling in love without ever getting signals straight."

"Sounds complicated. Can I ask her to a dance and just feel our way along?"

I bent down and brought her legs across my lap, working the muscled flesh and slipping her shoes off to liberate feet and toes.

She sighed and said, "If you do this for Margo, you will have a friend for life. She is very susceptible to muscle cramps." Her voice fell to a whisper, "If you are very gentle, she won't notice your hands creeping above her knees."

"Emily, you must need some male attention in your life. Your husband's passing shouldn't leave you high and dry."

Before she could respond, we saw Caitlin advancing across the lawn, measuring cup in hand.

"I need another cup of flour for the crust for the dessert tart. I told him to ask for more chores and you seem to be taking him up on the offer."

"Does he work on your muscles too?"

"Yes. We have terrible fights when I am being bad, and then after I cry, he fixes me."

"Have you...?"

"No. He says we are brother and sister, not lovers. Any chance I could find a decent boyfriend around here?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday, and if you do not have to go into work, come and have coffee with me and we will discuss your requirements for male companionship." Laughter followed them to the kitchen.

While they were in search of the flour, I closed my eyes and chuckled at Caitlin receiving tutoring from Emily about finding a man.

When we got back to the guesthouse, I received a hard punch in the arm and a frown.

"Don't frown at me. You are the one who said, 'New places, new faces.' "

"I'm jealous. I turn my back for one second and you are romancing a Scandinavian bombshell."

At that moment, Margo drove up and dashed in with the rhubarb and strawberries for the tart. The two of them went to work like best buddies. My own sister scheming to put me down. She is going to suffer. I went out back to clean up the patio table and chairs.

I had hardly finished when two bodies showed up with a pitcher of margaritas and kisses for me.

With an arm around each of them, I said, "You two are already ganging up on me."

They both giggled and Caitlin said, "Time to work on the meat. We get to relax. The salad and dessert are done."

I started the barbeque and took a quick shower before putting on the thick chops. There was low voiced but intense conversation going on between them.

A realization seized me. There were four women - Edith, Emily, Margo and Caitlin - who were giving me orders. A sudden thought occurred; while they were busy being devious, I could turn the tables and flirt with them. Maybe more than flirt. Pretend I was overcome with longing for older femme fatales. Offer to be a trainer for the women's teams.

Dinner was laid back. Margo had brought an excellent bottle of Washington state Pinot Noir and I was going through it, trying to avoid their eyes full of conspiracy.

Margo had the nicest voice, soft and sibilant, describing growing up in eastern Washington among the apple groves and the beginnings of the wine industry. Cait and I felt like she was weaving a spell over us, a soft cocoon that went with the gathering dusk.

Holding a handful of blond hair, I whispered in Margo's ear that she was special and we appreciated the warm welcome. She reached up and drew my head down for a soft kiss. I rose and told them to stay where they were while I took the kitchen duty.

Chapter 4 - Cait Gets Her Wish

I suppose I should have been surprised when I found the two of them in bed together, but I wasn't. The smiles were wide. "Margo thinks she shouldn't drive after such a nice meal. I invited her to stay over."

I shrugged and said, "Great, I'll just take the sofa..."

"No, you won't," they said together. The smiles were wider. They moved apart and pointed to the middle. The sheet was high on their bodies and I suspected I was in for nude encounter.

"I suppose I don't need pajamas?"

"Not permitted. Lose the clothes, turn out the light and get in here."

While I was doing the kitchen, they were doing themselves in the shower. I was hardly in the bed before I was buried in fragrant female arms and legs and lips and pinching fingers.

"Is there a reason for this?"

"We don't have boyfriends at the moment, and you will have to substitute."

They both found a convenient leg for a rubbing post, so my hand fell naturally to their muscled behinds. I pressed down and they made little happy noises. Margo said, "Mickey, you and I are going to have fun teaching together this summer. And doing other things."

The kiss was long and wet and passionate. Caitlin had a tight grip on my cock, squeezing and pulling to and fro.

"Mickey, I had a long talk with Margo about my sex needs. She says it would be unfair and cruel to send me out to find just any old male to take my virtue."

She whispered, "My precious virtue."

Margo's fingers wrapped around me too, adding more pressure. Her tongue was back, searching for mine. "Mickey, you do follow directions, don't you?"

They were ganging up on me. It was obvious I was supposed to have sex with two new pussies. My devious sister had recruited horny Margo in the quest for my cock. I was losing this fight. If I didn't get busy, my equipment was going to be tortured.

"This is what the two of you have been scheming about? Wear down my resistance to family sex and get my cock in Caitlin? Aren't you ashamed?"

Margo was big and strong and drew me on top. "Directions, Mickey. Follow directions and put that big thing in me. Right now."

She didn't have to ask twice. I hadn't had sex in several weeks and her welcoming thighs were a delight to settle between. I discovered directions meant she had a firm grip on my cock and was directing him home. Home, home, home.

"Oh fuck. I'll follow your directions any time, Margo." She bucked up and laughed. "You feel terrific in there, Mickey. I need this. Cait, your brother is just fine. I can't believe I get to teach with him, and fuck too. What a blast!" She howled and shook and twisted, and suddenly threw me out.

"That's enough for now. Your sister needs attention. Give her a sweet kiss and ask how she wants you to do her."

Sister was on her back, eyeing my dripping shaft. I could sense a little hesitation now that the moment was upon her. "Hey, we can take this real easy. We don't even have to do it this minute."

She closed her eyes and reached for me. "Hurry up and get this over."

I slipped an inch into the athletic pussy and waited a moment. "Yes! Finish me!"

If there was a barrier, I didn't feel it. Instead, I found another warm cunt happy to have me. I bottomed with a satisfied grunt. Margo slapped my ass as hard as she could.

"Caitlin," she shouted, "you are fucked! A very fine fucker has all of him in you."

She gave a tentative thrust upward, and I drove her back down. "More." Her eyes opened and she smiled brilliantly. "Margo! It's just like you said. He belongs in there."

Her eyes shifted back, "Fuck me, Mickey. Fuck me."

I started a steady rhythm and looked at Margo, who was lying on her side, watching and laughing, almost giggling. Her hand reached out and slapped me again. "This is fun, Mickey. I've never been real close to live sex before."

Cait was tensing up and I realized my little sister was going to come on my cock. If she was, I was. Margo would have to be satisfied with leftovers. Cait humped at me and froze with a scream stifled on her lips.

Margo wasn't giving me any time off, and had me back where she wanted me in moments.

"Big fucker. You'd better have some left for me." Her laugh was infectious and sent Cait and me off too. Talk about happy sex. She got on top and bounced. The high Nordic breasts were to die for. I lunged at them and captured a nipple firmly in my teeth, then rocked forward and drove the strong body deep into the mattress. She tried to get away, but I was finally in charge. Every move got another thrust that pounded our pubic bones together.

"Cait! He is destroying me!"

All that meant was Margo losing it in a tremendous top to bottom climax that went with a horrendous scream.

I climbed off and grabbed the phone. When Emily answered, I said, "Sorry if you heard screams from over here, they both attacked me. I am standing next to the bed and they are smiling at me, so it couldn't have been all bad."

She laughed, and said, "Mickey if you are going to behave like that, the landlady requires that you come over with a treatment for her!"

"Why not now? Come over and see if there is anything left."

"Yes."

The schemers were in hysterics. "You didn't! Is she coming? We have to get cleaned up!"

I scowled at them. "You sluts are staying right there. You started this, and will suffer Emily's inspection."

I was still staring down at the lascivious bodies with their flushed cheeks and rosy chests when a pair of arms went around me. "You terrible stud. Doing them and inviting me over to see."

I pulled her in front and slipped the bathrobe off. There was luscious naked Emily beneath. She turned and frenched me as hard as she could, her hand searching to find a cock.

She whispered in my ear, "I've been wanting you since that conversation this afternoon. I'm horny as a backyard cat. Don't wait. Take me now."

The cock was hard and the pussy was wet. She howled with glee, on her back between the two others.

My cock could tell no one had been there in a while, but the muscles were strong and I wormed my way inside with short thrusts and words of encouragement. "Emily, I already said you needed this. What a great cunt you have. I never thought it would be me to have the pleasure of your loving. Is this some kind of plot?"

She giggled and froze and came, just like that, with a shout and a smile. "My god, Mickey, don't stop. Please don't stop."

Two orgasms later, she pushed me off and climbed into the arms of Margo and Caitlin, laughing and crying.

Margo frowned at me, "Take your shower, alpha one, and leave us to clean up. You can fix tea and find the brandy at Emily's."

We sat on the patio in the dark, sipping tea and recovering from our little orgy. I wouldn't admit it to them, but I was all fucked out. Wondered where the energy and the juice came from to take care of Emily.

Margo said, "We love you. That was the best sex we have had. But you are not to get arrogant and conceited."

I rose and said, "Come on, we can change the bed and have a cuddle."

Caitlin punched my butt. "We already did that. You have good instincts. Emily agrees with Margo."

"Agrees what?"

"That it was better for you to be my first. It didn't hurt. God, when I locked up like that, I didn't even know what was happening." Her elbow caught me sharply. I wondered if she was going to let that be our first and last time.

Four in the queen was a stretch, but everyone was asleep before we stopped wiggling.

I discovered I was alone in the bed, in bright sunlight, with voices coming from the kitchen. I used the bathroom and wandered in. "Well?"

They frowned and then broke into giggles, handing me a cup of coffee.

Emily walked into my arms with a hot kiss. "Mickey, that was a first for all of us. In more ways than one. Do you suppose you can possibly keep quiet the fact you had three women at the same time, in the same bed?"

I pulled them all into a giant hug, "You mean what happens in the guesthouse, stays in the guesthouse?"

They groaned. "Oh, he is so bad..."

There was an interval of kissing, biting, nipping and hair pulling.

"I didn't deserve that fine loving last night, but I am keeping it a deep, dark secret. Are we ever going to play that record again?"

Breakfast was accompanied by heavy lidded looks and giggles. Finally, I said, "We need a plan for more than sex and giggles today. I can see there is lots of yardwork, but what about a picnic over lunch?"

Emily had wandered in from a trip to her house and said, "I heard that. It's a fine idea. We can go to my mother's family ranch, which is a half hour away, south of Ellensburg."

We went in the new used pickup, which had four doors and a decent back seat. Margo insisted I occupy the back with her. She told the front seat that the two of us had important course instruction matters to discuss. I discovered this involved my hands under her tee shirt, unhooking the bra and massaging the fabulous breasts.

"Yes, keep that up. Have you taught college English before?"

I pinched her nipples and nuzzled her neck. She squirmed and said, "Oh shit, I'm coming."

Caitlin smirked and said, "Emily, those two are going to mix sex and English instruction. We better sign up!"

I smashed Margo down in my lap and closed my eyes.

She pulled my hair and said, "Has it penetrated your thick skull that I've got the hots for you?"

"You are a dangerous woman whose body is destroying my self-control."

"I hope so. I need a man who gives as good as he gets. My last boyfriend turned into a total loser. I took him to bed and the next thing I knew, he was talking babies and living in the woods somewhere off the grid."

My hands were playing games with her delectable flesh and making her twitch. "You are not an off the grid girl?"

"I am a work hard, play hard girl who requires creature comforts at the end of the day."

She turned into me with a little sigh and we were still kissing when Caitlin followed Emily's directions to a dirt lane leading to a family compound with a barn, a corral and several houses.

Margo whispered in my ear. "I've been here before. Be respectful. They really know what they are doing. Grapes make fantastic wine. Apples, apricots and cherries sell out every year."

Two large male Nordhouses came out to greet us. The women got bear hugs. I got a demon handshake.

"Emily, I suppose you brought your friends to lie around and watch us work?"

"Rolf, you are my younger brother and will behave. These are nice people from the college. We are going to have lunch under the trees, and help harvest whatever is ripe."

At four o'clock, with the shadows lengthening and our backs aching, Caitlin was by my side, "Notice how work gets done here without bitching?"

"Strange, isn't it? Maybe the drunken Irish should clean up their act?"

Her elbow was sharp. "You are not drunk and you are mine!" Her lips were hot and Margo was at our side in an instant. "Not in public!" she hissed, and laughed loudly. "Emily, our plan worked!"

The four of us were treated to a farm worker supper, with generous amounts of wine. Caitlin pinched my ear, gulped fresh applejuice, and said she was the designated driver.

It was dark when we got back. I took Emily into my arms, "Is this one with us tonight?"

Margo scoffed, "Not the landlady again?" Her hand was searching inside Emily's blouse as we walked into the house. On the bed, there was an epidemic of kissing and wrestling. Emily lay back and said, "Mickey, if you will build it, I will pay for a hot tub."

Caitlin cheered. "Oh, we have the nicest landlady, don't let her go anywhere."

Margo dropped the last of her clothes on the floor and smiled at us, her gorgeous body with its blond hair at top and bottom shining in the moonlight. "Four tired, dirty bodies are going to the shower first."

Snuggled together, I tried to talk to Margo about the course, but there was no Margo listening, nor the others.

Caitlin punched me awake. "Get up. The women have been busy for an hour. You can't just lie there!"

I had her under me in a second, my hips driving into hers, well covered by shorts.

"Help! He is attacking me!"

Her tough body flipped us over and she covered my lips with hers for a long time. Over her shoulder, I could see Margo and Emily smiling in the doorway.

"Hmmm. Maybe I don't mind your attacks."

I stood bare assed in the middle of the room, hard as a rock. Three women with clothes on laughed at me. "Look, he is ready to go again. Doesn't know this is a work day, not a play day."

At breakfast, I apologized to Margo. "I'm sorry for all the horsing around when we should be organizing the course. Can we hide someplace and work?"

She sat in my lap and laughed. "If we go in the trees out there, you will just attack me." Her lips were wet and warm and devastating. "Mickey, this is hard. I'm all stirred up."

My tongue fought with hers. "Remind me I like stirred up women."

The other two were there, giggling and poking us. "We made the bed. Go in there and be responsible teachers for a change. We are doing chores at Emily's house."

Chapter 5 - Things Get Serious With Margo

I worked on Margo's bare feet and toes while she filled me in on students who took summer English.

"It is a mixed lot. Minority kids who have flunked English during the regular school year. Bright kids looking for A level credits to help them transfer to a four year campus. Lots of in between."

"Edith said there might be thirty in my class. That means I stretch myself to try a personalized learning approach to each one?"

She was lying on top, whispering. "Yes, each student requires you to interact meaningfully. Like you do with me."

Damn, those lips again. "How many will be female and approachable?"

The knee in my crotch was sudden and hard. "You are not hitting on any students. It will get you fired. And punished by me."

I closed my eyes. She sure felt nice up there. "Margo, we are being foolish."

"Yes. It's nice. You are tough and great in bed and I've fallen in love."

"Caitlin whispered in my ear that you were the right girl for me."

"Your sister is special. She says she isn't even a little bit guilty about you being her first."

"If you were me, would you feel bad about doing your little sister? Your feisty, smart sister who has had a tough life in a drunken Irish family?"

"Mickey, you are a wonderful worrier. But I am here in your arms, you have a job, you have a sexy landlady, and your sister is all smiles. I think you should relax."

We were wiggling around on each other, kissing and licking. She was right. Life could be worse than this. A lot worse.

I sat up and dragged her into my lap.

"How am I going to be your partner when you are always one jump ahead?"

She smashed me down flat and said, "Repeat after me. 'Margo is my girl and things will work out.' "

"Margo is my girl and things will work out."

Now she was standing by the bed, pulling me up. "I have an idea. You and I will multitask. We are taking your new pickup and going shopping for the hot tub. We will talk about summer English students as we go."