Don't Use Jargon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily spoke from her rocking chair with a wide smile, "You don't suppose guys their own age have a chance, do you?"

Margo stretched out on me in the soft warm twilight and asked, "What are we going to give her to occupy that sharp mind?"

"And keep her panties on," she added with a laugh.

"We have to teach tomorrow. Do I get more of your high quality help?"

Emily pushed us off the porch. "Go prepare for class, I will take care of the kitchen."

We huddled on the couch in the front room, looking at lesson plans, and talking about our deviations to provide more personalized instruction. The giggly girls came in and lay on the carpet, asking if they could listen.

"This is very irregular," I said in my deep teacher voice. Margo hummed and pulled me into a kiss as the two of them jumped on our backs.

"Mickey, you are truly hopeless. I have your number, Margo has your number, even Naomi has your number. You are just sweet and kind and actually care about your students. Come to your bed and talk to us."

Now it was Margo's turn to say, "This is very irregular," as the girls and I stripped her to bra and panties and pointed to the bathroom. I grabbed hair and pulled them to my chest. "You two behave. No hijinks in bed, you hear? I am not afraid to turn these delectable bottoms very red!"

The two of them were rolling around on the bed, giggling again, as I joined Margo to do my teeth.

She nudged me, "Don't be too hard on them."

I looked at her, astonished, "I thought I was supposed to reject young female advances?"

She pressed me to the wall for a hot kiss. "I've decided it doesn't matter. Like Cait says, you are sweet and kind and won't just drop me for a nymphet or two."

She had a very firm grip on my stiff shaft and asked, "Isn't that true?"

I quickly hoisted her in my arms and conveyed the body to our bed, saying, "I need help, she is claiming it doesn't matter if you are squirming around in here!"

The filmy summer nightie wasn't hiding a thing, and three sets of hands got her hot and coming in just a minute or two. Still flushed and breathing hard, she frowned at our smiling faces and whined, "I didn't say you could molest me!"

With help from her new BFF, Naomi ventured to touch the cock poking out of my boxers. Cait was bolder, leaning down to take a swipe with her tongue.

Before fun turned into something more serious, I got a knee on them and delivered several swats.

"Listen here, I love all of you but there is big trouble for teachers who have relations with their students. You two need to skedaddle to the other bedroom. If we are still talking to each other at the end of term, come and see me."

I didn't get to relax, because my wife-to-be wanted me in the worst way and about destroyed my maleness getting it into her.

In between low moans and cries for more, she said, "That was very nice. They are hotter than a pistol. You were wicked, letting them help get me off."

Yes, I thought to myself, wicked indeed and thrust harder. She came again with a howl. Seconds later, two bodies landed on us, clapping and shouting. "I told Naomi that watching you make love was the best fun and it is!"

Cait stuffed Naomi in Margo's arms and took the same position with me. "We are not leaving."

I was too tired to fight.

Chapter 7 - A Classroom Fiasco

In the morning, the sun was bright as Cait delivered coffee and announced that she and Naomi had to leave immediately because Naomi had to get back to Edith's, where she had supposedly spent the night.

"We have to run. I think Margo needs more loving." They were gone as I turned over.

"More loving?"

Her hands cupped my face. "Yes, but lesson plans first. If you fix some eggs, I will shower and finish them."

I brought plates to the sofa, and we tried to finish prep for the morning's classes. It was a losing battle. She had a thigh against mine, rubbing like a cat. She reached for my underwear and squeezed.

"What's going on? I thought we had to be serious?"

"Yes. Seriously in love. My body wants to be close to you. Those two last night must have felt the same way. They wouldn't go to their own bed."

"Let's find Edith after class and talk about the fall. I have an employment problem."

"What about your writing?"

"That too. Thanks to your sharing instincts, my spare time is full of chores and sex."

Margo was kneeling across my thighs, perilously close to an eager cock reaching for her seductive secret place. I groaned, "You are a terrible temptress. How can I resist these fabulous mammaries? This alluring place between your legs?"

She relaxed into my chest, sighing and making those awful throaty noises that turned me on completely.

A voice from the doorway said, "I'm glad young love has captured you. Enjoy it. I've come to do cleaning and laundry so you can get dressed and get out of here to earn your miserable salaries at the college."

The class session went extremely well. For some inexplicable reason, they all had worked hard and handed in completed homework. Naomi sat in the back and tried not to grin at me as I started on the day's lesson.

"We are talking about grammar today." Groans."Yes, it scares every writer at first because it seems so complicated and full of rules. But if you ask, where did grammar come from, it is just a way of describing what good writing is all about. Think of it as notes on a music page. They tell you what pitch to make, how long to hold the note, how to transition to the next note, and so on. Let's play a little game."

I went around the room, walking in the aisles and asking for simple sentences without adjectives or adverbs. "Just give me subject verb object." Everything was fine until I got to Naomi, who put a big grin on her face and offered, "I love you," which was greeted with laughs and giggles.

Thinking quickly, I responded, "Good, Naomi. Now help us understand the difference between transitive and intransitive verbs."

Her frowning look at me said 'Oh my god.' A moment later, a composed voice said, "Mickey, this is unfair. As you know very well, love can be both transitive and intransitive, depending on the context."

Murmurs ran through the class. She continued, "Would you care to enlighten us on context? Is it true that you recently became engaged?"

The class exploded. Teacher had been taken down in a big way. Margo was going to kill me.

I retreated to the desk at the front of the room and buried my head in my arms for a long minute.

I raised my head. Every face in front of me had a smile. Most of them were still laughing.

I stood and smiled back. "Did you ever think that grammar could be so much fun? That a macho college graduate teacher could be so humbled by a high school junior? I don't have anything else to say. Go out and find someone to hug."

I think Naomi was scared I was really mad at her, because she waited until the room was completely empty before diving into my arms with a super hot kiss. "I'm sorry," she breathed into my ear, "that was nasty."

"Margo is going to kill me. This will be all over the school."

"I'm calling my mom to say that there is an extra credit seminar at Emily's house, and I need to attend with Cait and other girls, so everything will be proper and safe."

"Margo is going to tan your hide. She already said no flirting with me."

"Can you keep a secret?"

"I guess."

"If Cait and I get to hang out with you and Margo, I don't care that parts of me are red."

A sudden light went on in my brain. This almost woman she devil had the better of me, but was willing to settle for kissing and cuddling. At least as long as she was my student.

"Ride your bike toward Emily's. I will collect Margo and Cait and we will find you."

She didn't unclasp her arms from around my neck. The voice was low and incredibly sexy. "Mickey, I've never been stuck on a guy like you. And you are already taken by one of the smartest, sexiest nicest women anywhere. I am totally confused."

A few minutes later, Margo's eyes were flinty and Cait's were leering. They found seats in the truck with hostile looks.

"It's gone around school like wildfire. What on earth did you think you were doing?"

"We need to talk. She is riding her bike along the road. I said we would pick her up. She has apologized. Be nice."

My sister almost shouted, "Why is this her fault? You are the teacher, five years older and supposed to be able to control the classroom?"

I parked along the road and loaded Naomi's bike while she climbed in. The three of them were in the back, hugging and uttering terrible threats to my person. There was silence until we got to Emily's guesthouse.

"Mickey, it's a warm afternoon. Fix everyone a wine spritzer and get ready to eat crow."

By the time I returned with a tray of glasses, Emily had wandered over. Her ears were being filled with my misdeeds. I fixed another and brought it to her. She pointed to the rocking chair and sat in my lap.

"Mickey, there is no such thing as a teacher without bad days. Cheer up. Edith tells me you are getting rave reviews for the class and she wants to talk to you about next term. Another thing, I don't know any males around here who have an incredibly hot, sexy fiancee, especially one that thinks it is ok for three other women to be hanging around."

Silence. Emily stood and grabbed my hand. "Come with me."

In moments, four females in their underwear were laughing and beating teacher on our bed. Margo grabbed Naomi and wrestled her across her knees. The briefs went down and a sharp noise went with a hard slap.

"That won't work. She already told me that if she gets to hang out, she doesn't mind a red behind."

Ten minutes later, we were tired out and relaxing. I had sexy Emily in a tight grip, lying on me. "How did we luck out with a landlady who puts up with young rascals? "

Margo and Naomi were tight and whispering. They looked across and Margo said, "If bigamy were legal, this one would have a ring and a place in our bed."

Cait giggled. "I don't need a ring, I am a victim of incest and love it!"

Emily reached for my sister, "You are too smart for your own good. Edith and I need another assistant coach because of all the new enrollments in Women's P.E. After summer school, you are indentured to the Athletics Department. And you will NOT be talking about which bed you spend the nights in!" The squirming bare bottom got hard smacks while the rest of us laughed.

I told Emily I was her dinner slave and we walked across the grass to her place, holding hands. "Thanks for being so nice to Cait. She has all that energy..."

She watched from the porch steps as I found the switch for the hot tub heater. Her finger pointed at me and beckoned. We folded together on the steps. I looked up to find her lips colliding with mine.

After a very long minute, she said, "Mickey, you make your women very happy. Please don't stop."

I didn't want to let the firm body loose, but she whispered that dinner chores were calling. My hand didn't leave her hip as we walked inside, where she shoved me against the counter and asked, "What are you hitting on an old woman like me for? I haven't been chased for ages."

I rubbed aggressively between her legs and growled, "Don't try to get away, sexy thing. When you come after me, there is a lilt in your voice that torches me off. If you are going to be a hot coed again, we will have to go shopping. Cutoffs, lacy bras, tanks. All the latest in seduction."

"Oh god, Mickey, just hold me."

Standing quietly in her kitchen was awfully nice, the body shivering against me. She stood back and batted her eyes. "Do you think I can keep up with those young sexpots?"

I growled again and found the wine. Dinner prep was disorderly, with interruptions for groping and kissing. She finally pointed me to a stool and ordered, "Sit."

Chapter 8 - Mickey Needs Discipline

I stared into the pale blue eyes and asked, "What do I do after summer school?"

She stared back, "Are you going to marry this fall?"

"Harald said we could, but I am feeling inadequate. "No money, no job, no house..."

She frowned as the chicken went in the oven to bake. "You came here to write. That won't happen if you are chasing four of us around morning, noon and night. There has to be some discipline."

"Morning, noon and night," I repeated, trying to match her frown and failing. She quickly had my face pushed into the counter as I heard the door open behind me and a voice ask, "What has he done now?"

"I told him he has to stop chasing and start writing."

They were fresh from the shower and smelled wonderful. Poking me, their voices chirped, "That's obvious." Giggles and more caresses followed. I turned around and kissed each one carefully. Margo fit nicely between my legs. "I told Emily we couldn't get married this fall because my prospects are so miserable."

Hands tugging hard at my hair, she hissed, "Your prospects are excellent! Your own sister said you have convinced a Scandinavian bombshell to marry you! Doesn't that count for anything?"

Emily herded everyone to the porch while the chicken baked. Margo sat in my lap on the swing while the others took chairs and sipped their wine, watching.

My fiancee's firm voice said, "No sex in the morning. You will take your coffee and lock yourself in the back bedroom until noon. Think of it as the writer's dungeon. One of us will appear for a late morning run with you. After that, you will decide whether lunch or sex is more important. You don't get both. After that, you will go to one of the remodeling projects and do manual labor until cocktail hour. You will clean yourself and entertain us with stimulating conversation while waiting for the gourmet dinner to be served."

She paused, eyes dancing, "After dinner, you are allowed free time."

The others laughed and clapped. I hung my head. "Yes, mistress."

Her hands and lips were everywhere on my head. A low voice said, "Mickey, we are going to make this work. All of us."

Faces were teary. Emily stood and began losing clothes as she walked to the hot tub to remove the cover. "Time for a soak," she said.

Now it was Naomi in my lap in the tub, pulling my hair and applying hot teenage kisses. The steaming water felt terrific and so did her squirmy muscular body. "What are you doing hitting on an old guy like me?" I asked innocently.

"You be careful," she hissed, "or I will jam myself down on this hard thing and you will be in trouble."

With the others laughing, she added, "Maybe I will do it anyway. You make me horny as can be."

Squirmy one found herself out of my lap and planted on the seat across the way. "One more attack and you are over my knee for sure." I leaned forward with a soft kiss and voices said, "God, he is sweet. How is she going to survive the rest of summer school?"

Emily saved my bacon. "Girls, he is a total stud, but as someone said a little while ago, discipline is needed. Believe it or not, we are going to ration sex with him. He needs a regular teaching appointment and he needs a published novel. We are going to help make that happen."

There was dead silence for at least a minute and then the two worst flirts starting clapping.

All four clapped and I stood in the steaming water to hug all four at once. How did a dummy like me rate such treatment?

Margo and I were sent to the guesthouse with instructions to talk about a wedding while the others did kitchen duty.

"Mickey, they are really sweet."

I held her tight and whispered, "I'm almost crying."

When Emily and Cait and Naomi arrived with dessert, Margo was sitting on me, with underwear on.

"It has been decided that a June wedding is best. The vineyard will be green, Mickey will have a book contract and a teaching appointment, the three of you will be my attendants, and the weather will cooperate!"

More clapping. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Look at him. Does he appreciate our hard work?"

I sat up and spooned ice cream into my mouth. Gazing at the feminine beauty all about, discipline was not my top priority. With a "murph" sound, I pointed Naomi to the hollow spot between my legs and enclosed her in a hug.

"Hmmm, why am I getting special treatment?" The others smiled at her and continued eating their ice cream.

"You are very talented. We are trying to decide what to do with you." I nibbled gently at the back of her neck, and swiped a cold tongue behind her ear.

"Eww, you are giving me terrible goosebumps! Do I get any say in this?"

"None at all. You are my prisoner. I will build a tower for you to languish in."

She handed Margo her dish and sank back against my chest with eyes closed. "Woe is me! Where is my fair Prince to the rescue?"

Margo leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. "You have been rescued already. Enjoy it. He is special. Just think, there are only five weeks until you are no longer his student!"

Naomi rolled herself out of my arms and into a tight ball, shaking and making funny noises. Cait poked her and said, "You need a better reason to be spending time here than fake seminars. Your mom is going to get suspicious."

She unrolled and stretched out, all smiles. "I have a deal with Edith. She made me promise no sex with Mickey until the class is over, and after I promised, she told her sister that I needed to spend after school time with Emily learning about athletic training."

Emily's toe poked her, "I heard about that. You are too smart by half. Those athletes are going to suffer when you and Cait both get after them!"

Naomi sat up and undressed. Everything off, she crawled across the bed and crouched above my chest. The view of the tight body and firm breasts was fabulous.

"I was smart enough to find this wonderful sexy guy and his three girlfriends. Is that smart enough?"

My hand reached out but she jumped a mile and landed four feet away. "No touching the student's body! I am going to brush my teeth and get a decent nightie on. Emily is my alibi for tonight."

Later, with the light out, I clutched the nightie clad body to me and whispered, "When you get up early, I will come with you. I have an idea for your special honors project."

She mumbled something like "I love you," and we all slept.

It was still pitch dark when her lips summoned me awake and the two of us slipped out of the room. I found the muffins while she started the coffee and leaned close.

"Mickey, I am still just a high school junior. Please don't be too hard on me."

"Hush. I am going to give you a college level assignment and you are going to put hours in on it for an A grade. Then I can honestly write a recommendation that will get you into the university."

"You are launching me into purgatory, aren't you? Day and night I have to suffer, my eyes blinded by page after page of reading."

I put a jacket on her, and led us outside into the morning twilight, carrying coffee and toasted muffins on a plate. "Don't give me fake drama. You are as tough as they come."

Putting her coffee down, she stood on a patio chair and bent to my ear. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Promise you will be as honest and loving as you are now."

I grabbed her off the chair and walked out into the yard. "Listen. I do love you, but my job is to help you learn about writing and literature. You will be very angry reading my nasty criticisms of your paper. Remember, when you are madder than hell, that learning isn't easy, and don't shoot the messenger..."

She was crying on my shoulder and holding as tight as she could when Margo said from behind me, "Young one, that was really good advice. If it gets so you think he is too awful, come and see me."

She sniffled, and slipped down out of my arms. With a great shout, she ran across the grass doing forward somersaults. Turning, she ran back, shouting, "I hate you, I hate you!" landing in Margo's arms and reaching out to bat at my head. "I am practicing for when you are bad!"