Don't Use Jargon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the sun peeking over the horizon, Cait, Emily and Naomi ran through the wet grass to Emily's house for a talk about trainers, leaving Margo in my lap on the patio. I nuzzled her ear and asked, "Is there any hope she will be able to do a respectable paper?"

"What subject are you going to give her?"

"You are probably going to kill me. I was thinking of 'Romantic Love Through the Ages.' She can read up on the Medieval tales, and Shakespeare, and something Victorian like Jane Austen."

"You are truly evil. She will do a fabulous job, and hate you every bit of the way."

Pulling my hair viciously, she added, "You realize, don't you, that there can't be any sex until the paper is done?"

"Aren't you in favor of that, Miss Territorial?"

She drew back, with a light touch on my lips. "Mickey, she is tough, but if..."

"Not going to happen. You and Cait and Emily will be around to monitor the pain index."

She stood, "Come and work on the next class assignments."

(cont'd in Part 3)