Don't Use Jargon Pt. 04

Story Info
Mickey's Novel Takes Shape.
8.7k words
4.81
6.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 - Mickey's Novel Takes Shape

Chapter 13 - Life Has to be More Organized

The early sun was bright in the guesthouse bedroom when I opened my eyes. Margo was wiggling. There were stealthy noises on the porch. I put my hand protectively over a rosy tipped breast.

"Look at that. Pretty darn sweet. Wake up, lovers, it is Sunday morning and there is going to be a run and a wonderful breakfast."

Four of them in running clothes and big grins. Edith must be in a set of Emily's clothes, I thought. Margo rose, totally bare and beautiful in the morning light. No modesty at all from the Viking princess. Four hugs and four kisses. I stood behind, applying my own kisses over her shoulder and trying to hide my erection. Cait reached around and tweaked me.

"Is there any life left in this, Mickey?"

"Be careful what you ask for, kitten." I hoisted her in the air with a growl.

Back in my arms, legs tight around my waist, she was a poster girl for everything a man could want. Impressive boobs to suck on. A furry crotch to caress. Lips puckered and a horrible seductive smile on her face. I set her down and said, "Stay," while I found my shorts.

Not many yards into the run, I discovered their plan. If I lagged behind with Emily and Edith, there was a slap on my behind and a voice saying I was not to let the young ones get too far ahead. If I caught up, Naomi gave me a sexy glance and sped ahead once more.

Afterwards, I pointed to the hot tub. Cait showed Naomi how to make gin fizzes. "This is an essential skill. I learned from a bartender back home, doing waitressing to make pin money."

Emily and I worked on Belgian waffles with real maple syrup and pork sausage. Her arm around my waist, she said, "You've done an amazing job, Mickey, in just three months. Found a wonderful girl, got two others studying like crazy to get into the university, and have two old ladies to provide comfort now and then..."

I nibbled at her neck and said, "I'll give you a now and then." The tough muscles in her rump had no give at all as I pinched and caressed.

The kisses were sexy. "If you bend me over the counter, they will laugh at us, won't they?"

The bikini briefs quickly found the floor. Her upper body was visible in the window facing the tub. My shorts also found the floor and a hard shaft rubbed between her legs. "What if you smile and I give them a ferocious 'You are Mine' look? They won't know whether I am really in you or not."

I was already enjoying the hot, velvet feel of her sheath. She sighed, "Yes, do that. I will pretend to be just a docile mare."

Emily did not have an ounce of docile. Never had, I thought. Her slippery cunt liked my cock, and her hips bucked. "Go ahead, take me, beast."

What started as a game translated into a hot aggressive fuck, with plenty of noise from both of us. Too quickly, we were coming and folding into a tight clinch. "Oh my god, Mickey, I hope you don't stop doing that any time soon. Walk me out there and wash us under the shower head. I don't care if they see your stuff running down my thighs."

The tub women climbed out and embraced Emily. "That was so sexy! He is such a bad guy!"

Margo was told to go back to the tub with me. I sat down in the wonderful hot water, and pulled her back to my front. "It's ok to play with the landlady?" I asked, rubbing her tits and pinching the nipples.

She twisted to kiss my ear. "The landlady is too hot to handle! Is there anything left? My clothes are in the other house, carry me there." I knew darn well a certain pussy needed attention and gave it a ride across the lawn to the bed where it wanted something stuffed in it.

But Margo hugged me and said, "Mickey, you are a dear. Let's skip sex right now and go help with breakfast." The pussy wasn't as anxious as I thought. We were half dressed when the naked ones appeared, having somersaulted across the field to us. "Why isn't he buried in you? Look at those rosy charms."

I grabbed them, squealing, and got both over my knee for soft swats. Margo sat next to me and we massaged the jock muscles. They turned into each other and moaned, "What are we going to do in Seattle without our master and mistress? No runs, no massage, no sex!"

My next swat was sharp. "Whack! First you have to get in! Your reward for getting in will be a cozy apartment offcampus, and frequent visits. Is that any incentive? Whack!"

They ran outside, dancing and screaming. Red handprints were visible. "Oh, you are terrible! Nothing but months of misery studying!"

Still naked and noisy, they rode our shoulders to Emily's house, dashing in and wailing for protection.

I turned around and grabbed Margo. "What about that energy level!?"

Legs around my waist, she held tight. "Mickey, we have to invent games for them. Games to keep the pressure on, but not too hard."

"Remind me the next time I am chasing them, 'Not too hard!' "

In the kitchen, Cait and Naomi were serving, pretending that they had clothes on and didn't look like attackable nymphs. I made growling noises and they jumped in the air.

Edith said to Emily, "I've never seen such slutty behavior. They must be punished."

I stood and pointed to the table, "Sit!"

They sat, pretending to be obedient and grinning like circus clowns. The waffles were to die for. The fizzes were just right.

Thirty minutes later, they were shooed out and told to find their textbooks while the kitchen was cleaned. Edith nudged me and declared that the wild ones' excitement was catching. Dropping her dishtowel and wrapping her arms around my neck, she said, "Mickey, I haven't giggled like this since I was in school! It's crazy."

Backed against the counter, we mashed fronts together. Emily took up the giggle, while Margo swatted at my rear, "Stop hitting on that poor woman!"

In the midst of chaos, the two of us had a tender moment. Her big brown eyes looked up at me wetly, "Mickey, your little club is so full of good things. Please keep it going. Make sure we get those kids into university..."

I smiled down. "And you? We get to have some fun? You will be my special coed?"

She blinked and pushed me away. "He is truly awful. A coed again..."

After the wild weekend of sex and games, it was back to serious business. Margo and I lay in bed on Monday morning talking about how complicated life had become. The word circulating in my brain was commitment. Emily had praised me for three months of good work. Or so she said. My worn out cock said five women had something to do with it.

Sipping her steaming coffee, Margo asked, "What are you thinking?"

I kissed her gently before answering. "First, what a lucky guy I am. Second, what a committed guy I have become without hardly trying."

Putting the mug down, she perched on my chest. "Mickey, you dummy. (Kiss) You are the biggest, nicest hunk. (Kiss) You have the best instincts of any guy. (Kiss) Knowing you (Kiss with tongue), just pulls the best out of the rest of us. (Flaming kiss with flexing hips)."

I was about to flip us over and respond to her invitation when I spied Emily in the doorway looking guilty.

"I shouldn't be spying on you. That was so sweet. I just came to ask about getting organized now that summer school is over and a certain ceremony has been successfully completed. You have truly launched Naomi into orbit and put stars into the eyes of our new coed."

We both sat up and reached arms to our wonderful landlady. She fell into our laps, wiping her eyes. "Mickey, everywhere you go, there is love. Whatever magic you are using, please don't stop."

Margo elbowed me and said in a firm voice, "You hear that? Not permitted to stop loving."

I was equally firm, "This mush talk must stop. We are drowning in commitments to each other and to ourselves. Let's pretend we are at a teacher's conference and pin up sheets of poster paper so we can sort the mess."

Margo and I cleared a wall space in the front room while Emily retrieved her ancient roll of poster paper. I thought it humorous that three adults were parading naked at a teacher's conference, but said nothing. Both of them were easy on the eye, even if about to nail me down with calendarized commitments. I picked up my phone and clicked on Edith's number.

"Good morning, rascal. When do I get invited to dinner again?"

I put her on speaker. "We were just talking about that. Can you take a sick day or something? My colleagues have convened a conference here in the guest house and are taping up poster paper to make a calendar of priorities and commitments. You seem to be included in a number of them. Why don't you join us? First, work, then a run, then a lunch on the deck and..."

"Stop right there. I am already at work. But summer session is over and I can order everyone, including myself, to take a halfday. I will arrive by one o'clock. Save some lunch." Click.

They stood next to me, staring at the papered wall and swatting my head. "There you go again, thinking of others first."

Grabbing Emily, I said, "Let's have some of your marvelous scrambled eggs and talk about the big picture."

I put just a tiny bit of tequila in the orange juice, and served three glasses. Swallowing deeply, I said, "We have to set priorities first. Since Margo has the spring wedding already in her head, that can be well down the list..."

She choked on her juice and dove at me with a howl. "Miserable male! I'll fix your priorities!"

This gave me a marvelous chance to press my hands to her chest and squeeze. "Stop! I was teasing."

One of her hands had my scrotum enveloped. "Be careful, lover."

"I am not worried. Those are going to give you blond Nordic babies." I sat her gently on a stool as Emily served the eggs.

With quiet restored, I asked, "Don't we think getting the girls into UDub is high on the list?"

Emily responded, "What about your novel?"

Margo poked me, "Yes, what about the novel? Emily has a special family interest."

"The novel is finally writing itself. I just have to clear the clutter of all this other stuff from my brain and get back to work."

They pointed fingers at me, chorusing, "Clear Mickey's clutter! Wait until we tell Edith that."

Leaving the dishes for later, we went back to the guesthouse and by noon had several sheets of poster paper covered with priorities, timelines, and scribbled details. In several places, we deliberately wrote, "Consult Edith."

Emily said, "I've never been to a naked teacher's conference before, but isn't it time for a tanning break? Why don't you fix something fruity, Mickey, and bring it to us on the back patio?" Margo said she would find the sunscreen and bring towels. They walked away, leaving me watching muscular behinds disappearing with a wiggle.

The sun felt good, and the drinks were excellent. I was dozing when a sharp voice said, "This is the work party?"

An equally sharp voice responded from under her sun hat, "Calm down, roomie. Go look in the front room. Then join us. Mickey will fix you a drink and freshen ours."

I returned with a pitcher and a full glass for her as the last clothing fell off. "Is this just a game to let him perv on us?"

I gave her one of my come hither looks and she wilted. "Damn it, Mickey, don't look at me that way. I've hardly recovered from the weekend."

"Sit and get some sun. Criticize our morning's work. I will apply lotion."

I was just finishing with the sunscreen when she covered her face and shook all over. Margo was watching and said. "It's ok. He does that to us too."

I applied a hat and said, "Relax and drink your drink."

After a few minutes to calm herself, the collected voice said, "That is good work in there. I take back what I was going to say. Those devious comments about consulting Edith must mean you are trying to co-opt me into your schemes?"

Margo's voice was light, "Emily, your roommate is fun to have around!"

I asked, "So you agree that getting them into the university is our top priority?"

"Yes, but so are others. You are not to impregnate this one until you are married. It would not be proper."

There was a round of giggles as I said, "Agreed. People would talk if there was a baby bump at the ceremony."

A new voice said, "We should have known. Turn our backs and they are naked and talking about sex!"

Margo commanded, "There has been plenty of work done here this morning. Bring two more loungers from Emily's, along with glasses, and join us. There are important things to discuss."

A few minutes later, I opened an eye under my sunhat and saw two amazing female bodies silhouetted in sunlight with sunscreen glistening everywhere as their hands reached all over. Maybe the sunhat was going to have to cover another location.

Naomi's voice was sultry and calm. "It says in there on the wall that if we are sufficiently motivated, we will get into UDub with your assistance."

Margo said, "You are required to think positively."

Silence until Cait said, "We ran really hard this morning and promised each other to work as hard as we were running."

I said, "You are to ignore everything on the wall except the items belonging to you. There are four other people to deal with them, and help you as well."

Naomi said, "We are gymnasts, not high jumpers. You have set the bar incredibly high."

I deposited Naomi on top of Margo, and took Cait to my own chest. The slippery body was guaranteed to make me hard.

Edith's firm, encouraging voice said, "You both know from athletics that success comes from breaking big challenges into smaller pieces and taking them one at a time. That is what we are for."

"Nomi, this is awful. They are going to break us into little pieces!"

Smashing her lips against Margo's, the slippery student mumbled, "I can think of worse things."

My slippery student ducked her head into my shoulder and sobbed. I worked up and down her spine, holding tight. Her low voice at my ear asked, "Mickey, how do we rate four adults all working to get us into university?"

None of us were much use after lunch, each person lost in their own thoughts about the coming weeks and months. In an effort to boost morale, I announced refreshments on the big bed at four-thirty. Bodies in shorts and tees gathered, lying on each other and sipping my fruity concoction. I applied pats here and there, the kind that did not suggest imminent sex. Edith took a long sip, kissed me hard, and departed for an academic event she couldn't avoid. The two wildcats wrestled with each other and declared that they were committed to dinner and homework at Naomi's house. I grabbed them in one package and carried to the car.

"You are not to worry about UDub right now. The applications aren't due for months. I want you to pretend you are butterflies, flitting here and there, enjoying the dying days of summer."

"Mickey, I don't know what we would do without you. You are the spirit that lights our way!"

I gave Naomi's bottom a firm swat. "Save that sappy talk for essays in English class. We are all in this together."

The bed was empty when I returned. I followed Margo and Emily to the other house. They looked up and smiled.

"I told them they were to ignore UDub for now and pretend they were late summer butterflies, flitting here and there."

Margo grabbed me for a hot kiss. "Just the right thing to say." I reached to pull Emily into our clinch. "Naomi said I was the spirit that lights their way."

The bodies in my arms laughed and applied more kisses. I found some cold Chardonnay and poured three glasses. "Here is to more great teamwork on behalf of our students!"

While Emily assembled ingredients for special dinner omelets, Margo pushed me against the counter. "Mickey, I know it seems silly, but I am totally gripped by being on the team to get those two into the university."

Emily looked over and said, "Me too."

I said, "Me too, but we need a thoughtful plan. Not too much intensity, the right pacing so they and we don't peak too early. Let's sit on the swing after dinner and talk it over." Margo leaned back into me and wrapped my hands on her boobs. "She was right, even if it sounds sappy."

Suddenly, both of them were in my face. "Silly guy, don't get a swelled head, but keep doing what you are doing."

Chapter 14 - Finding An Agent

The next week was a struggle to get settled down and cranking on the novel. Even after ten hour days at Boeing, Tom came home to his new wife full of lusty kisses and pinches. Eunice had a part time job as a parts coordinator from 6 am to noon. By the time Tom returned from his 7 to 5 shift, Eunice had fixed an ample dinner and was waiting with an alcoholic drink that would have been forbidden at home.

The apartment Boeing had helped them find was tiny, but it was their place to relax and regroup. They sat next to each other on the sofa, kissing and talking about the latest at the wartime aircraft factory. It felt good to be so involved in the war effort. Tom thought it felt even better to run his hands over his hot wife's body. Here in Seattle, away from her conservative family and with a job of her own, Eunice was liberated. Finishing his drink, Tom nudged her into his lap, straddling his powerful thighs. She laughed about how sinful her mother would think the position was. "Eunice, you can't sit on him like that. All your private parts are open to his fingers!"

She giggled into Tom's mouth. "Oh, lover, you make me so hot. Can I have one of your special treatments?" She quickly had his trousers open and the big cock in her grasp. "Yes, yes. Please. Now. Hurry!"

Something made her wild and sinful, she thought, spreading her legs wider and taking him deep. Her liquid center gushed around the giant cock...

Writing these sex scenes made me hot as well. If I was lucky, Margo would wander in and read over my shoulder.

"Eunice is hot? What about me? What about when I straddle you without my underwear?"

She blocked my view of the screen as her leg lifted over mine and the blond pussy came down on Mickey's cock. "Hmmm. That is nice. Your book is going to sell well. I can feel it in my..."

Sometimes I could throw her off, and sometimes we ended up on the bed. Afterwards, we would snuggle together and talk about the plot. One afternoon, Emily found us like that and complained the world's work wasn't getting done.

I responded, "Get in here, slutty landlady and tell us what happens next in the novel." We were bare and she was not, but that was soon remedied as I stood and slipped the dress over her head and folded her next to Margo. "Relax and I will fix us something to drink. We need inspiration to make the novel more interesting."

Emily said, "Give Tom something more exciting to do. What about promoting him to the B-29 program? Wasn't that the hottest thing around Boeing in the middle of the war?"

Margo suggested tension at home over protection. "They couldn't afford to have a baby, so there must have been struggles over condoms. He didn't like them, but she didn't like the diaphragm."

"One Sunday morning," I interjected, "when her boobs were tender and he knew what that meant, he deliberately attacked, jamming himself into her wonderful cunt, even though she cried out, 'Tom, today is my period!' He ignored her, overcome by lust and nervous tension from long hours at the factory. She screamed and came, pounding on his back. 'Stop, you beast! Stop this minute!' He continued, driving them both to climax in a flurry of thrusts and shouting. They hugged and kissed, overcome by their loving. But when they looked down at the warm sensation in their parts, red was everywhere. 'Oh Tom, look at the awful mess you have made!' He answered, 'I love you, Eunice, and I'll do it again!' She gripped his shoulders, 'Stay in there and take me to the bath. Any more attacks like this are going to be in the shower!' "