Don't Use Jargon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and Margo pounded on me. "Gross. Have you had sex with a partner when she was bleeding?"

"Yes, I have. It was messy. We were in the back of my car. She didn't know she was starting. Said it was her fault. Had a terrific orgasm."

"Double gross. Just for that, we are going to jump you outside in the grass on the right day!"

They departed for Emily's house, grumbling and laughing. The novel grew by several chapters that day and I thought a complete draft might be done by the end of November. When Cait wandered in from a class that had just begun for the fall semester, I asked if her search for an agent had gotten anywhere.

She dropped into my lap, just like Eunice did to Tom. I kneaded her back and laughed.

She kissed me hard and asked what was so funny?

"Margo and Emily were helping me with ideas for the novel. Tom's wife has just discovered sit up sex." I wrapped my hands on Cait's tough globes and whispered, "You are next!"

I was led to Emily's and directed to the hot tub. "Get in there and behave. I will bring refreshments."

We both knew that Cait loved sitting on me and squeezing my cock as hard as she could. I wondered what she would do now.

After a summer of shaving her bottom, my sister had decided to grow it all out, but complained about itches. I poked her and said, "I didn't start that, for once."

Somehow, she had decided that rubbing her pussy lips on the bottomside of my cock would solve her itches. She punched my bicep and slid the fine cunt all the way down my cock. The feeling was intensely good and after an afternoon of sex talk, it wasn't going to be long before she got a full blast from my firehose.

"Tell me about the agent, or you are getting blasted."

"I'm getting blasted anyway. You men have no patience."

Before she finished putting me in my place, a spasm in my scrotum lifted us out of the water and I came with a roar. As I sank down with Cait beating my head and shoulders, I noticed fingers pointing at us in the kitchen window.

"Caitlin, you slut, they are pointing at you from the kitchen." Another hard punch. "They are just jealous I am taking you down so easily." She paused for a kiss and whispered, "Fucking my brother is the best fun of all!"

Clinging tightly, we steeped in the hot water. Whatever else was going on, the youngest McCulloughs were happy.

Slipping to my side, she said, "I talked to a woman yesterday who sounded interesting. She lives in Boise, of all places, and specializes in historical fiction of the Western states."

Cait went on, "She wants something you have written to review, but says she never takes on an author without a face to face meeting."

"What do I send her? I have no idea how to impress an agent."

She stood, "We can go to the guesthouse and look at some of your stuff on the computer. Let me find out when dinner is."

I forced her to my shoulders for the ride, licking the recently teenaged thighs. "Stop! You know that makes me gush something fierce."

I was pushed face down on the bed while she licked herself off the back of my neck. "This is decadent. I even like the taste of myself."

I decided no more cock play and sat her in front of the screen while I found shorts and a tee shirt.

I was sipping a soda when she looked up. "These all sound too collegiate. They are before 'Cait and Margo.' She put quotes around the names. I frowned, but she laughed, "Mickey, you are not the same guy who left Eugene with your little sister in a broken down car."

The next thing I knew she was sitting atop my chest, bouncing and threatening more sex. I was about to start a giant tickle when she said, "We will send her two chapters of the novel. You have nothing to lose. If she likes it, maybe you have an agent. If she doesn't, you keep writing and I keep looking."

I pulled her tight to my side, nuzzling her ear. "I like your thinking. Sounds like a plan."

She jumped up, "I need a shower. I can smell myself, thanks to you!"

Chapter 14 - Finding An Agent

Susan Fairchild did like the chapters of the novel I had sent. Even sounded enthusiastic in an email, and suggested a meeting in Joseph, Oregon on Saturday a week away.

I was reading my mail on Emily's deck and asked her, "Where is Joseph, Oregon?"

She smiled, "It's in the Wallowas. The hidden northeast corner of the state, home to the Nez Perce."

She added, "My late husband and I used to take long weekends there in the summer season. It is an artist colony now, more or less."

"The woman who might be an agent for the novel wants to meet me there. Do you want to go along?"

The kiss was quick and light. "You are kind to ask, but shouldn't Margo get your invitation first?"

She was right but I pulled her to my lap anyway. She squirmed and complained, "You have roaming hands, devil." We played kissyface, hurling insults, which is how Cait and Margo found us when they arrived home from college.

"Look at this, molesting the landlady behind our backs."

"He is in a special good mood because the agent likes his novel." She stood and said she would bring refreshments.

The other two jumped me with kisses. "Mickey, we knew it all the time!"

Emily's refreshment was a bottle of chilled champagne and flutes to go with. Emily made a serious toast. "Mickey, you have real talent, but getting an agent is not having a novel actually published. There is still hard work ahead. But let's have a small celebration today."

After a quiet dinner, the four of us relaxed on Emily's bed, with the twilight outside almost gone. Margo was tight to my side, where she belonged. I asked, "Wife-to-be, would you like to go along on my trip to Joseph, Oregon to meet the agent?"

She was silent a minute and then said, "I got to go along one time when my folks went for a music festival. I was fourteen and in love with rock stars. It was really fun."

In a moment, she said, "Others should come. Cait is your agent hunter, and Emily deserves a trip for being so nice to us."

Emily interrupted, "But maybe the two of you need alone time?"

Cait joined in, "Yes, you hardly ever get any private sex around here!"

Margo sat up and began undressing. Her smile was almost a giggle. "Maybe I'm scared of one on one sex. He is such a brute, I need protection!"

Cait, ripping off her tee and shorts, shouted, "Yes, the poor thing needs protection!"

I buried my head as they tore off my clothes. "No, no, I promise to be good!"

It was silly and fun. In between bouts of beating me, my cock kept their female parts happy and coming. They beat me and I beat them and we collapsed in the dark with sighs. After a silent minute, I said, "I guess that means we are all going?"

They didn't respond except by making little noises of agreement. The one that needed protection was tight again, and said, "Since I apparently am the travel advisor, why don't we rent a van and invite Naomi and Edith too?"

This was universally popular. Naomi had never been, and said she would bring homework along. Edith had a friend in Joseph, and liked the chance to see her again. On Friday a week later, the writer and his five women friends set off on the four hour drive into the Wallowas. Edith and Emily took turns instructing their ignorant companions about the sorrowful days of Chief Joseph and the unsuccessful efforts of the Nez Perce tribe to hold the American troops and settlers at bay.

Edith said, "It was a bad business. Oppression of the Indians is still not over, but things are much better today." I wondered if there was a Nez Perce novel in me. Hard to sell a book about bad behavior by white men to their white descendants.

I had agreed to meet Susan at the Outlaw restaurant, which wasn't hard to find because there is only one main street in Joseph. We had hardly gotten seated when she arrived on schedule. I assumed a single woman might be her and went to check.

"Yes, I am Susan Fairchld, you must be Mickey McCullough?"

"Yes, please join us. Some friends from Yakima decided to come along to enjoy the fall color and good weather."

She was thirtyish, about five eight, trim and dressed in tailored jeans and a flannel shirt. Introductions were made and conversation flowed immediately. She looked at me, "You can write a novel surrounded by women like these?"

The waitress arrived for an order, interrupting an answer, as faces were smiling at me. I thought quickly and said, "The writing is mine, but a lot of the inspiration comes from these amazing women."

Cait jumped in, "He is not only writing a great novel, he is working hard to get Naomi and me into the University of Washington. And he is also teaching second year English at the community college."

My cheering section insisted on going around the table, identifying how they related to me. Margo said, "I teach with him and he is marrying me!" Emily said, "I am his landlady and he chops wood for my fire." Naomi said, "I was his student last summer and he inspired me about Udub." Edith said, "I hired him and he has revitalized the whole department!"

Finally, Cait said, with a little smirk, "I am his kid sister and kicked his butt up to Yakima for the summer job that started all this. I am also his agent finder. Are you going to be his agent?"

Susan sat back and took a big swallow of her wine. "Goodness, I have never been given the full court press like this before. I don't know quite what to say. I'm careful about the writers I represent, but Mickey certainly has a fine group of women behind him!"

I jumped in. "Not on your life. You should see the circles they do around me on our morning runs."

Emily calmed things down. "Susan, we are going to disappear in the morning so you can have a quiet talk with Mickey. We are sorry to be so raucous tonight."

As we walked out after dinner, everyone smiling, Susan took my hand and said, "Since we are all staying at the Ponderosa, why don't you drive with me, Mickey, and we can have a little of tomorrow's conversation?"

One does not decline an invitation like that. I handed the van keys to Margo, who raised her eyebrows at me in a laugh, and I followed Susan to her car.

She had a soft, musical voice that was very pleasant. "Mickey, that is a marvelous group of women friends." She started the car and we made our way slowly up Main Street. "I did notice that the others gave you the same hot looks that Margo did? Are you by chance very close to more than one of them?"

I seized her hand, "Susan, my lips are sealed. I promised that I would not reveal I am just the front man for their writing talents!" My fingers massaged hers, working back and forth.

She parked at the edge of the lot at the motel and faced me. "You are a devil. A predatory devil preying on those poor women!" Her eyes were dancing and her hands were pulling my lips to hers.

Damn, what do I do now? The potential agent is hitting on me. I had a sudden devious thought and jumped out. "Come along, please. I have something to show you." I guided her to the adjoining rooms our group had reserved, propelling her tight bottom straight into the first room, where various bodies in their underwear were lounging.

"Ladies, we already have a crisis. Susan is worried that I am molesting you. I decided she needed to learn the extent of the terrible abuses happening in here."

Cait, Naomi and Margo caught on instantly, descending on me with a roar. "Horrible brute, we won't allow you to treat her like you do us!"

In moments, the quilt was off the king size bed and I was in the center, stripped to my shorts. Fists beat me about the head and shoulders as Susan's clothing disappeared in the hands of Edith and Emily. They used loud whispers to say, "Yes, he can be trouble. But mostly delicious trouble. We will get refreshments while the young ones deal with him."

Several minutes of violent struggle later, six female bodies in skimpy underwear were arranged around me, my limbs completely under their control. Susan was in a lotus position, her hip against mine. Emily said sweetly, "Susan, we are already in love with you and your agent skills. If you agree to represent him, we will make sure he attends to his writing duties and pays attention to your advice."

The new agent leaned down for a kiss. I was sure I heard a giggle. "Oh dear, this is a strange introduction to a new author. Is it possible he will pay my fees and grant privileges as well? The privileges you appear to enjoy?"

A roar went up. "Privileges? She needs privileges?"

I roared back, easing her under a protective crouch, "Privileges are not just handed out like confetti. What are your intentions, agent?!"

She pulled me down into close contact and whispered in my ear, "You are required to take me to my room for the contract agreement."

I made a harsh growling noise and carried the two of us into the bath, shutting the door with a bang. "Shower first."

She was suddenly shy about being naked with me, but I provided swats here and there, removing the bra and panties, along with my shorts. The hot water sluiced down as my fingers explored expanses of soapy skin. Her arms around my neck, she moaned, "This isn't proper. I am your agent, not your lover!"

"Is there another man in your life? My teeth nibbled on her neck muscle as she shook and mumbled, "No, not for a long time." Her hand found my stiff cock and stroked it. "Mickey, this is big..."

She had me going. The encounter was either going to cement our relationship, or ruin it. Pushing her back against the tile, I grabbed two handfuls of tight behind and raised the body.

"No, Mickey, no..."

It was too late for that. The aspiring young novelist was on a rampage. The body in his hands felt far too good to abandon because of slight resistance. I relaxed my grip and we were coupled in an instant. She felt pretty damn good to me, and I hoped her cunt was appreciating him.

"I'll stop if you wish."

All she could whisper was, "I am such a slut."

She was fifteen years older than the young ones, but had the same energy level, urging me on with street oaths. "Nasty fucker. I'm joining your club, aren't I?"

I said nothing, enjoying a new body and its tempo of love making. Before long, Susan was howling and coming. I helped with a powerful injection of male juice, sending her into an instant collapse on my chest.

"Damn, this is awful. Simply awful." She weakly tried to beat me over the head, but failed. I turned off the water as the hot was running out and toweled her aggressively. Before she knew what was happening, the two of us were marching across the bedroom and slipping beneath the covers. I gave the women my fiercest stare and then laughed with them. Susan hid her head under the covers.

Emily and Edith sat by Susan's side and comforted her. "He is like that. No resistance is permitted. Orgasms are inevitable. He is the perfect lover."

When the sheet came down, Susan's smile was brilliant and her voice loud, "But can he write!"

The others took it up as a chant. "Can he write? Can he write?"

We shared a beer and she quietly asked, "Is it possible that I get to stay here tonight?"

Cooing noises sounded around the room. "Yes, that is one of the new agent's special privileges."

The beer and the sex and the warm body cuddled to my side sent me to sleep.

I woke to bright sunlight and the smell of fresh coffee. The body in my arms wiggled. My hand was cupped around a fine breast. Her small voice in my ear whispered, "I am only going to say this once. That was the best sex of my life, but in front of these others, I am going to subject you to agent discipline. Do you understand?"

I repeated quietly, "Discipline," and walked us to the bathroom, where she swatted my head and insisted, "Ladies first."

"Do they hit you a lot?" She had a firm grip on a hard cock and tried to look fierce.

"Work hard, play hard is their motto."

"Damn, how did I fall in with such a bunch?"

I leaned for a kiss and asked, "Are you happy?"

She kissed me back fiercely. "I'll be happier when I have a complete draft of that novel!"

I carried her into the other room in my arms. "She is insisting on a complete draft of the novel soon, or else."

Margo shouted, "Ha! You should have known. She has already cut off your privileges!"

There was more wrestling while the two runners took off to find takeout breakfast and bring it back. Susan was propped up on pillows and told to give orders.

I tickled her foot and said, "Don't look so goofy. You are the FBI's special agent in charge and we are hunting drug runners in the wilds of backcountry Oregon."

She tried to reach my head with a hand, but failed. "Now I know why you have to be taken down so frequently..."

Two cups of coffee later, she had offered to lead a hike if she and I were permitted to be stragglers and chat about the novel. We all tumbled into the van, bought sandwiches and water at a deli, and headed out. I realized the tension surrounding the book had everyone hyped up and the hike was the best thing we could all be doing.

Susan was enjoying the freedom to poke, prod and swat her new author. "You are fun to be around. I like what you have written. I have suggestions, but will not say anything until you give me a complete or almost complete draft. Your two characters are engaging and the setting of the book is very good. Keep including information about the factory. Many readers are interested in how the war effort experience was for those who weren't in uniform."

"Are we going to have a contract?"

"Yes, but concentrate on your writing for now. Get the plot figured out all the way to the end and keep writing every day. The women tell me you have acquired discipline despite their distracting charms."

"What about my new agent's charms? I wondered last night if sex with you was ruining my chances of an agreement."

She pushed me off the trail behind a tree. The kiss was intense and the feel of her body on my front was wonderful. "I don't fuck my authors. I guess that is past tense. I've dug myself a hole with you and your friends and jumped in. I'm warm and fuzzy and very happy. Can we try that for a while?"

I was warm and fuzzy myself and arranged her on my shoulders as we loped up the trail to the others. I said, "Look, the trail guide is in charge and giving orders."

I didn't let her down for a long while, saying she should enjoy being the boss for a change. The young ones came and danced around us, chanting about how great the new agent was. Warm and fuzzy indeed.

The lunch clearing, which had a great view of peaks to the west, was also warm and sunny. Bodies were dozing on the blankets we had brought. Margo lazed on me and whispered, "If Susan is going to be part of our gang, don't we need to talk her into moving to Yakima?"

I ran my hands up her strong back, kneading muscles and noticing there was no bra strap. "I suppose we will have to add a bedroom and office to Emily's house?"

Her tongue was in my mouth and part of me was definitely not dozing. The stiff nipple on the front of her boob wasn't dozing either. I pinched it gently and she said, "I like the way you think, author."

Cait and Naomi were with Susan, the three of them staring at us. Cait said, "They are getting married in the spring. He went to the ranch and asked her Dad."

Naomi added, "We've been teasing them about how pregnant she is going to be at the altar."

I growled and Margo frowned. "Susan, they are incorrigible and we love them. Mickey threatens to turn their bottoms red if they don't study hard."

Susan had them in her arms. "You can be my pretend nieces. I don't have any close relatives."

Margo sat up and said in a calm voice. "That is a fine idea. Mickey and I have talked, and we are going to build you an office and a bedroom on Emily's house."