Don't Use Jargon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edith and Emily were close together and began clapping. Emily said, "He has already built a hot tub and deck. We have a small remodeling company going on the side."

Susan lay back and closed her eyes, arms still around the two squirmy bodies. "I've been initiated into your gang and now I have to move?"

Cait leaned to steal a kiss. "That's ok, isn't it?"

"Yes, it very much is, but I can't believe this welcome for a lonely book agent."

"I found you and we are just showing how happy we are with how nice, how professional, you are."

On the trail back to town, the two youngest ran up and said, "We shouldn't let her go on that long drive to Boise alone, should we? Can Naomi and I ride with her and fly back to Yakima?"

They danced up and down. "Please? Pretty please?"

Margo and I laughed helplessly. "Maybe you are too too much for her. Better ask permission."

There was an instant dash back to where Susan was strolling with Edith and Emily.

"Susan, we have an idea. You need company on that long drive to Boise. We will come along and keep you company. That awful Mickey says we have to ask permission because we might be too too much for you!"

Susan feinted with them. "Yes, you are too too much. But I would be delighted to have you along. We can play word games and work on vocabulary."

"Oh goodie. You can teach us naughty words that our moms said we shouldn't know!"

Even minus two bodies, it was a happy group that traveled north the next morning. Edith was in the seat beside me, with Margo and Emily tight in the second seat.

"Young man, that was most improper behavior with your agent. She will get home and decide we are just trouble."

Edith was looking sidewise, trying to get a rise out of me. I thought of turning over the driving to Margo and giving her a proper rise on my cock.

"Coed, who are you to talk? Weren't you discovered having girl sex with your roommate just last week?"

She knelt next to me and ran her fingers through my long hair. "You are such a terrible stud! She never had a chance. We heard that scream in the bedroom and knew you had another conquest."

"I suppose I must write novel and build her addition at the same time? Who is going to control those girls and keep their noses to the grindstone?"

"It will swell your head, but we have never known a man with as many skills as you have."

"I'm not sure how much credit I deserve. How does riding my cock liberate the lust in every one of you?"

Margo pulled Edith into Emily's embrace and took her place next to me. "Lover, it is all that energy. Your great weapon is everywhere inside us, causing nerves to shoot off like lightning bolts. All of a sudden our bodies are firing their own lightning." Her fingers were dealing viciously with my ears. "You appreciate that, don't you? Those terrible Papa Bear noises. The bigger harder cock driving deeper. The explosion flooding us..."

From the back, Emily choked out, "Margo! You are making us wet. At the next rest stop, we want some lightning!"

At that moment, I really wanted a chauffeur in the driver's seat, so that I could take all three of them in the back, supplying lightning and explosions.

We were at Emily's in time for a late lunch. Munching on a sandwich in the sun on her deck, I said, "Perhaps I was too presumptuous about offering your house to Susan?"

She moved to my lap and kissed my cheek. "You certainly were. Your punishment is helping me redo this whole house. The bones are good but the interior is way out of date. Don't you think it has to be stripped back to the studs and all the plumbing and electrical replaced as part of adding on? I hear my friends using that phrase, 'back to the studs.' Those are the sticks that hold things up?"

I moved us to the swing so Edith could have one side of me and Emily the other. Margo had changed into a dress and gone to her parents for Sunday dinner. She frowned and said she was not taking me because maybe they wanted to grill her about the engagement and whether the kid from Eugene was worth marrying. I thought of a smart ass comment and didn't say it.

We all hummed quietly. "I looked it up once for an English class. Very old word with ancient variants. Seems to have meant stick or support. When lumber began to have standard dimensions, a stud was two by four inches and whatever height the ceiling was supposed to be."

They poked me, "So a male stud has a big stick?"

"Actually, I think it probably started with horses and their large cocks. A stud horse was for breeding because he used his big stick for that purpose."

They poked me again. "But a stud human male doesn't necessarily have a big stick."

I rubbed their chests. "Yes. It is a terrible deception. Why do you women put up with it? If a man asks you for a date, you could just ask to see his big stick." They giggled and reached between my legs. "Yes. Standard procedure, 'Just unzip for me, Tommy!' "

I played relaxed kissing games with them and pinched a boob or two. The excitement of the last two days was making us sleepy. I lifted them to my hips and walked to Emily's bed. As I slipped into a nap, I said to Emily, "Maybe we better find an architect for your new project."

They woke me removing my clothes. "Mickey, there is a drink tray and we are going to the hot tub." I had a view of mature behinds wiggling at me as they walked away. I had a thought that life had given me a choice of younger bodies, or older bodies, or both. Shut up and be grateful, the little voice said.

There was steam rising from the water in the chill of an early Fall evening. Turning leaves were falling. They rubbed on me, and I rubbed them.

"You know, you keep telling me not to have a swelled head as your lover, but I do. I love the fact that two women who might have given up sex by now are chasing my cock and coming on it."

"You do have a swelled head. It gets us every time! Mickey, you are our special stud, but that young stuff chasing you makes us jealous. Emily and I hug each other and whisper that we can show them a thing or two!"

"You do! You do. What about Susan? How old do you think she is? It's rude to ask, isn't it?"

"We can figure it out. Her undergraduate class was Berkeley in 1995. So she is close to forty. Not over the hill like we are." They poked me and I pinched them and we climbed out. I got extra towels and worked on the hair while they discussed dinner. "Mickey, what about a dinner omelet and some salad?"

Off the wall, Emily asked, "Did she come in there with you in the shower?"

"Isn't that terribly private information?" I grinned at them. Sitting on my knees for their hair drying, they reached for my big stick. Edith laughed, "If she could let out a scream like that and not come, I find that hard to believe."

"Don't get a swelled head, but all of my female friends are orgasmic. Orgasmic on my cock, that is. Now sit still and behave."

"What torched her off, Mickey? One minute she is talking agent talk in the restaurant, and the next minute she is naked in your arms in our room."

"In the car, she was all excited by the dinner conversation with you. Said there had to be something going on. Frenched me without warning."

Emily was excited, rocking on my thigh. "Yes. yes. The stud decided he wasn't going to let the agent hit on him, he was going to hit on her."

Edith added, "With all of us working on her, she lost it. That's probably what most of the scream was about, just giving it all up!"

I held them tight, kissing everywhere. "Which is it, sex or an omelet?"

The omelet won and we all calmed down. Tomorrow was back to work day, after an inspiring weekend that solved the agent puzzle.

(Cont'd in Part 5)