Don't Use Jargon Pt. 07

Story Info
Success in Seattle.
7.9k words
4.81
6k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7 - Seattle

The days before departure for the trip in the RV to Seattle passed quickly. Margo and I got our end of term work accomplished, and Edith had us in for a talk about next year.

"You are two of my best teachers, but what about your careers? Community college and babies is not good enough!" She frowned fiercely and then smiled. "Perhaps our trip will turn up something exciting."

We walked out, headed for the guesthouse, bouncing off each other as usual. "What was that about?" I asked.

I got an arm around my shoulder and a kiss on my cheek. "Mickey, she's telling us a story about herself. Wants us not to settle for comfortable choices. Thinks maybe she missed out somehow."

"So which of us is going to run for President?"

That got me an elbow and a laugh. "Better get that novel finished, lover, or there won't even be comfortable choices."

She was driving and I leaned back in the passenger seat with eyes closed. The end of the novel was out there, waiting to be grasped and brought to the page. Tom and Eunice and Eunice's crippled brother. I hadn't imagined a Gothic ending. No suicides. No random and meaningless murder. Perhaps lives salvaged from war and turned into hardworking middle class lives was sufficient? I needed to consult with my agent, who was busy stocking shelves in the RV.

Keeping my eyes closed, I said, "Let's offer to help Susan. I need to consult my agent."

"Do you want me there? Perhaps one on one is what you have in mind?"

"You are an evil teasing woman and will suffer!" I sat up and reached ...

"Stay away!" She was parking and running to safety in the big vehicle. I dashed after and up the stair. She shrieked and fell into Susan's arms. I rushed them to the big bed in the back, filling the air with threats and growls.

The agent sat on me, swatting. "Mickey, you can't abuse your future wife and your agent. It's just not proper!"

I wrestled and pinched and kissed and collapsed. They crouched over me, "What is the problem now?"

"Edith scared us. Said living here in a comfortable existence was not good enough..."

The curvy agent settled between us and pulled up the comforter. "Now see here..."

We interrupted with caresses and kisses from both sides. We hummed. I leaned over and gave Margo a fierce kiss. Susan relaxed into us as I said, "I am not giving this up. I am hanging on to the women who make life worthwhile..."

Later, someone poked me awake. "Hiding out, are we? I have a message from Edith. She apologizes for what she said to you this morning and wants a sleepover."

Susan and Margo sat up, hugging and giggling. "Do you suppose she needs comforting?"

Outside, on the way to lunch, I grabbed Emily and ran around in circles. "Put me down, crazy man!" Three women all pounded on me, laughing their heads off. "Mickey," Susan screamed, "the ending is in your head. Just relax and it will come tumbling out."

Emily had leftover barbequed back ribs for lunch. It was delicious and calmed me. Head down, I said, "Sorry for the theatrics, I'll get over it." Susan nudged my hip and whispered, "Let it go for a few days. You are piling block on top of block!"

I nudged her back and asked, "I thought you were angry with me for being late?"

Using my hair for leverage, she arranged me in her lap and leaned down to lick my ear. "You have upended my existence, young teacher. Every time I think of an agent admonition, my body betrays me..."

She hadn't finished her words when I was striding out the door with her body over my shoulder.

"Stop this. You are so rude!"

It took only moments for us to be naked and rolling on the bed in the rear of the RV. "You've finally admitted your body likes me?!"

"No! Never. Stop this awful attack!"

When I was properly inserted and we were tightly coupled, with Susan on top, she sighed, "Mickey, love me please."

We started slow and gentle, but didn't stay that way. The agent and her new author were tense and wound up. I flipped us to missionary and pounded hard. I wasn't lasting and neither was she. "Yes. More. Mickey!" She stretched my name into a wail as she came. I decided to hold back and have the talk we needed. I turned us on our sides and said, "For an agent, you are sure nice to me."

Her whisper was soft, "For an unproven author, you sure take care of your agent."

With clothes back on, we sipped a mug of hot tea together. "Mickey, the visit to the Boeing archives is a good idea. You can flesh out the story, and inspiration about the ending will flow through you and out onto the page."

"I need to tell you about the archives. I have discovered that they are not open to the general public. You have to have a special interest and be vetted before getting access. They are located in a special building in Bellevue with tight security."

"My goodness, what are you going to do?"

Setting her in my lap, I hugged tight and said, "One of my college professors used to say that you could test the mettle of a man by seeing whether he could seize victory from defeat. I have a thought to try out on you. What if I finish the novel more or less as it has developed, but leave little clues that suggest more to the story. In other words, there will be a sequel, possibly more than one. Tom gets more and more involved with engineering design and management. There is a lot of Boeing intrigue out there for me to build novels around. They will allow me to research plot twists and turns for the sequels after they see how successful the first book is."

She pinched my ear. "This is not seizing defeat, Mickey. You haven't received your first rejection notice. Recovering from those one paragraph letters is a true test. But let's not go down that road. I like your idea. On our trip you can visit places like the Museum of Flight. Maybe you should go to the archives building and explain your interest about details of B-17 history and the advantages to Boeing of having a personal interest story built around their warplane."

"You are such a great cheerleader, I thought you would be upset."

Pulling my hair, she said, "No more mush. Only two days until we leave and this RV is not ready. Are you going to do the grubby chores with the tanks?" Her gaze was fierce, daring me to object. I reached for a boob tip under her tee and pinched as I nodded agreement and jumped away before her hand could connect with my head.

Susan's comment about the tanks got me going on finishing the drain and water line extensions from the guesthouse. By four, the flexible hose was connected to the black water tank and its smelly contents were flowing into my new riser next to the vehicle. No leaks, and no bad smell in the air.

I was cleaning up when Cait and Naomi arrived, waving grade sheets. "We got A's!" They did somersaults into my arms, screaming as their butts got pinched. The others gathered around, smiling and laughing at the overflowing enthusiasm. Cait shouted to me, "We can leave now!"

Emily whispered in my ear that she was making a big batch of spaghetti for dinner and I needed to supply a hearty red wine. Grabbing Margo and Susan, I drove off in the truck to the wine store in town. They lounged together in the passenger seat, reaching out to attack parts of their lover. I gave them a fierce look, "You two have all the plans for our time in Seattle in good order? Who is going where and when? Appointments have been made? Handouts are ready?"

There was abrupt silence until they realized I was teasing. "Mickey, you are bad!"

Pulling into the parking lot, I attacked across the console. "If I am driving, you are responsible for logistics! You'd better install a printer and WiFi in the RV. Publish a POD every morning. We have eight excited bodies to deal with!"

There was a big hug next to the truck, with the women promising no schedule screwups in Seattle. As we walked into the wine store, they poked me and exclaimed, "Now you have to get us there, loudmouth!"

When we returned with wine for the spaghetti and for the trip, there were bodies in the hot tub, and bodies on the swing. I was invited to the tub, but declined, saying it was Ladies night. I accepted the offer of a margarita and a chance to sit next to Edith, who gave me a hot kiss and whispered that she was free to go in one more day.

Priya climbed out of the tub, grabbing a towel and walking her naked self into my lap. "You have been neglecting me. It's true we have to get the devils into university, but we have to get me enrolled for my final term. Also, there have to be promises about visits." She stopped talking and pulled my head down for a flaming kiss. There were hisses from several directions.

Underneath the towel, I took a firm grip on a warm boob and said, "No deal unless I have approved plans and permits for Emily's remodel before you go back to school. Architects have to earn their keep."

Her whisper was loud, "I AM earning my keep, right this minute." Another torrid kiss sealed her control over the builder. The hisses turned to laughter. Edith poked me. I jumped up, leaving the towel behind and advanced on the kitchen with a squirming body over my shoulder being paddled. Emily looked up and smiled. "Priya, be careful with threats or you will end up with a red behind."

I passed through to the bedroom and launched her from the doorway. She landed, legs spread and eyes daring. "Finally, I am getting some attention..."

Clothes on, I hugged her and licked here and there. She sighed, almost a sniffle, "Mickey, you are too damn nice to us. Nobody in my family would give me the time of day right now, much less a job and many design challenges. Promise we can keep on like this."

I sat up with her between my legs. "One of these days you will be a practising architect with award winning houses, and they will recognize your talent. You can even report that there is a boyfriend, without releasing any details. I could dress up as a tough builder guy with my leather bags and we will drive to Tacoma. Your Mom will be horrified and you can laugh all the way through it, telling her that living with me is so much fun and you may never get married."

She twisted around for a relaxed kiss. "You have the best ideas. I can't wait to get my degree and license. Maybe Emily and Edith will find a commission or two for me." Reaching for her underwear, she stood back in all her bare glory, pointing a finger and saying, "You will help me make it happen!" I lunged at her and passed by into the kitchen where Emily had an arm out to entangle me. "Mickey," she whispered, "you have a magic touch. Listening to that, I wished I was going back to school myself."

She felt good in my arms, "You sorority girls will be the death of me. All my allowance is going into wining and dining and parties!"

Dinner was fabulous, especially since the Chianti turned out to be better than advertised. Bodies lounged around and I maneuvered close to Edith again. "Still think this is too commonplace? One guy and seven women who share his bed is just too too ordinary? Seven very accomplished females who keep me in my place?"

She collapsed on my chest with disapproving noises all around. "Mickey! I take it back. I take it all back!" I tickled and she squirmed and acted like a coed again. My hands attacked her chest.

"Emily says you need a sleepover. Is tonight the night, after all your slights on my character? I probably can't be trusted to give you proper loving."

She sat up with a frown, "In front of all these others, I promise to behave, even if I am your boss."

I wasn't about to let her go after that, tucking her curves under my shoulder and kissing the top of her head. The others shook their heads and told me to take her to bed. They would be along after a while. Emphasis on "a while." The invitation was clear. I stood and walked away with the Department Chair on my hip. "Mickey, I completely lose it when I come out here. You have that look in your eye and the other women are egging us on. We tease each other. They threaten to watch..."

I didn't turn on a light in the guesthouse bedroom. We undressed slowly in dying twilight, exchanging kisses and caresses. I raised her hand in the air and we pirouetted around each other.

"You are such a beautiful treasure. Your incredible body, and all those smarts too."

My clothes were on the floor and my hard shaft pointed eagerly at her sex. "Mickey, I am gushing looking at your weapon and listening to your voice. Take me quickly."

We landed together in the bedclothes, coupled and laughing in an instant. The teasing began all over again. "Why do I chase you sorority girls? You have such a high opinion of your charms!"

"Fuck me, Mickey. Show me what that cock can do. You're not worn out from your other girls, are you?" She flexed and I pounded her back into the mattress. My tongue found a nipple and worked it over.

"Worn out, is it?" I thrust harder and faster. The trim muscled body responded back at me, making the young buck work for his climax. We howled at each other and came one and then the other, with a lot of noise.

Catching my breath, I reached for a kiss, mumbling, "We are in trouble for that. Going to be questions about wild sex."

She pushed me prone and climbed on top. "You know what I am going to say? I'm going to tell them Mickey gives me the best loving of my life..."

I lay there smiling as she kissed the back of my neck and made sexy coed noises.

In the morning, the bright sun was on me when my eyes opened. Margo and Emily were standing in the doorway, sipping steaming mugs of coffee and giving me the onceover.

"That is our escort, bodyguard and driver to Seattle?" Susan wormed between them and I was gazing at three naked bodies that obviously had me under control. I groaned and said, "Bad."

"Get up from that love couch and get going. We are leaving first thing tomorrow morning. When are you going to stop sleeping with coeds that wear you out?"

Papa Bear leaped out of bed and rushed his insolent girlfriends with a roar. We screamed outside, dancing in the sun. My three nymphs never looked better. I gathered them into a clinch and asked, "Emily, after the remodel, doesn't there have to be a pool? A pool long enough for laps to use up excess energy?"

Excited women closed on the landlady, shouting, "Yes, yes, yes!"

She got me in a headlock. "Mickey, income does have to match outgo, sooner or later. Between school tuitions and remodeling, there is a river of cash flowing out, not in!"

Margo giggled and said, "We will take up a collection, and charge for memberships." And then added, "Mickey and I will ask for pool cash instead of wedding gifts!"

This generated lots of boos, as we found clothes and headed for breakfast at Emily's. A sleepy headed Susan walked from her massive vehicle, asking, "I hope Edith was happy after all that noise last night?"

When we got to Emily's kitchen, I said, "Let's call Edith and inquire." I set the phone to speaker and dialed.

"Hello, you louse. I am sitting here across the table from my three student assistants, who are going to cover the office while I am away. They are giving me suspicious looks, which must mean they think I was in your bed last night."

"Edith, I wouldn't think of using the f-word on the phone when others can hear, but I won't forget last night for a long time..."

"You beast! I put my phone on speaker and now they are grinning ear to ear. I'm the one who won't be allowed to forget last night."

Giggles sounded from the connection. I said, "Since both ends of this call have listeners, I will provide a small piece of advice. Find a guy you like and let your body take charge!"

There were long "ohhhs" on the phone. Margo pulled me into her lap and yanked my hair viciously as she kissed here and there. "You are such a devil. A loving devil."

We ended the call with a promise to collect Edith on our way out of town in the morning. The women worked on various parts of breakfast, casting looks my way every so often. I tried to look calm and helpful, but it was really hard. After what I said, every single look promised sex. Maybe I needed to watch the free advice. Actually, I was feeling soft and mushy, like the pancakes drowned in syrup right in front of me. A little voice urged me to attend to the women with whom I now had special relationships. All seven of them, including the one I was going to marry. I poked Margo, "We need a talk before I help Susan with the RV."

Her serious eyes gathered me in and I knew that she knew what we were going to talk about.

The sun cast broken shadows on the trail through the tall trees along the back of Emily's property. Margo had my hand and was squeezing and bending fingers.

"You are worried there is too much sex with the others?" Her eyes said it was partly a question and partly a declaration.

"You are my first love. I don't want anything to get in the way of that. We have to be truthful with each other about whether there are problems."

She shook with laughter and beat on my shoulder. "You know why I love you so much? You horny young guy with the big brain that goes with a big cock?"

I couldn't figure out a response to that, so stayed silent, still holding her hand. She stopped us in the middle of the path and leaned close to my head. "I never guessed in my dating days that I would find a guy who would fill my wildest dreams of great sex and not be a brute about it."

I wrapped her tight to me, "You shouldn't say dangerous things like that. Might swell my head."

"What's worse, Mickey, is that all of your women watch these sex shows when we get taken in front of others." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "It is the most incredible voyeur thrill. Every woman fucks you her own way. Fast, slow, hot, cold, screaming or quiet. My god, it's like a porn movie but so much better. These are real bodies enjoying real sex."

I whispered back into her ear, "Mistress, you are making me hard. This terrible commentary will get you..."

"We are going to quietly walk back to the guesthouse like we have homework, and then I get one of the wonderful fucks I was talking about."

We reached the bedroom without anyone paying attention. My Viking Princess shedded clothes as soon as she entered the house. I closed the distance between us and pressed myself to her back.

"It is very hard on me to watch your lovely Nordic body naked in the morning light."

"Stop trying to be charming. My body has worked magic on yours ever since we met." She opened her legs to allow a stiff shaft entry. I cradled her breasts, thumbs attending to projecting nipples. She flinched and pushed her behind into my hips. Somehow, the conversation about sex had cooled my ardor. It seemed as though time didn't matter. We could stand here as long as we wanted, arousing the other for sex that was arriving slowly.

I was at her ear again. "I wasn't aware until now that you and I could have a lazy fuck. Do I have the right idea?" We were touching up and down our bodies, the temperature rising slowly. My lips caressed her shoulders, the delicious curve of her neck, around to the strong line of her jaw. Finally turning us together for lip to lip contact.

Her face drew back. "This is the best, Mickey. Simply the best. My head is in the clouds, thinking that I have all the patience in the world to wait for that big cock to invade me..."

We stood silently, rocking and getting slowly, inevitably, hotter.

I lay down on top of Margo, driving fully into the pleasure pot, using a teasing voice to ask, "These are real bodies enjoying real sex?"

She surprised herself and came, spontaneously, freezing in place with a wail she muffled against my chest. I stopped, but she kicked my ass instantly, saying, "Don't stop! Don't stop until you finish!"

I decided, in the heat of the moment, to finish with her on top. A quick flip, several wildly upward thrusts, and she was sitting on top of a fire hydrant. I'd never come so hard.