Don't Use Jargon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down, I squeezed her thigh and leaned for a kiss. After her tongue finished with me, she said, "I didn't know he was bringing us here to propose!"

That broke up the table and it seemed we had happy days again. Priya was on my other side and said quietly, "I had a good morning too. The school is going to let me take my classes on Thursday and Friday, and work the rest of the time from Emily's. Better yet, the remodel can be used as the basis for my senior practicum project." I kissed her cheek and said, "That's my girl!"

It was obvious that no more work should take place today. I asked Margo, "What about a ride on the Sound on a perfect day like this?" She consulted her phone and responded, "The weather for tomorrow is going to be as nice as today. By the time we finish lunch and get windbreakers from the house, it will be too late. We don't want to get back in the dark. What about in the morning?"

I nodded and volunteered to do a Lyft to retrieve the van while they dawdled over dessert and coffee. The Seattle traffic was fierce, but I returned to the hotel in less than an hour. The parade of smiling women attracted attention. Several males peered into the van to see who was escorting these knockout babes. I returned my toughest frown. Margo swatted me with a laugh.

On the way back, it was suggested that a stop at the RV for refreshment and regrouping would be desirable. Cait and Naomi were standing behind the driver, massaging his scalp and making silly comments. Their lives had suddenly improved. I reached up for a caress or two and told them the test scores were fabulous. "I hope you understand that hard work will not always be so well rewarded?"

"Don't be a spoilsport, but yes, we do understand."

Arriving at the RV, Susan muscled me to one side. "You and I have an appointment with our publisher tomorrow morning. Is the book finished?"

I pulled her tight, hands clasped under her admirable chest, and whispered, "In my head, yes. I need at most one day to get it all into the machine."

"I sent him chapters. He likes it, but will want to know when he will receive a complete draft."

I peppered the energetic agent with kisses and felt her sag into my side. "Take me to the back. I need body contact."

Mugs of tea were served around. There was a flask of brandy on the settee and several helpings were taken. Bodies arranged themselves on the double bed in back. Naps were spontaneous. Susan and I squirmed into the far corner against the wall.

"Does Tom get promoted?" she asked.

Nuzzling under her ear, I replied, "Yes. He is transferred to the engineering group doing postwar designs. The day he hears, they go out to dinner, but before that, he insists on some loving and forgets his condom!"

Susan's hand reached between my legs, "He didn't forget a thing, did he?"

"The reader is left to wonder about that. A teaser about the next book follows below."

Her voice was low and sexy, "Mickey, my publisher guy is going to insist on using one of his editors. It is a terrible comedown for the new author. Forcing you to allow another person to change your perfect prose!"

I didn't respond at once, allowing her words to penetrate. My fingers explored her front.

"Don't get any ideas. There is too much of an audience."

"You probably won't believe this, but I am savoring sweet submission to my agent."

Her eyes were closed and she was shaking quietly in my arms. For one moment at least, all was well with my world.

(To be continued, perhaps, after a break for other commitments. Your comments and votes are always appreciated.)