Don't Use Jargon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a couple of minutes, we were hugging and laughing and thrashing.

Her freshly fucked voice had an edge to it. "Mickey McCullough, you are promising me at the altar to provide that forever. Understand?"

A little later, we were toweling on the back patio when the twin devils approached. "We had some smartass comments to make, but the two of you are so beautiful, so made for each other, that we decided to behave for once."

They were gathered in, rubbed and kissed, and promised lots of sex. They needed all the TLC we could provide until they got over the giant admissions mountain they faced. Which reminded me of a chore I could assign them.

"Why don't the two of you take on weather and navigation duties? Is it safe for us to go the southern route around Rainier? BTW, have we checked to see if the RV has chains? Do we even know what the chain requirements for that thing are?"

Emily came to sit by us on the patio, bringing lemonade. She hitched the chair next to our lounger and took our hands in hers. "I just finished talking to Edith. She says she is completely unhinged by our group and by last night. "Emily," she said, "my life is completely upside down. I never had sex like that with the bum who divorced me. I've never had accomplished women reach out to me like yours have. I don't know how to behave!"

Margo was poking me and laughing. "Mickey has a few comments about Edith's behavior."

I said quietly, "She is a wonderful woman and a terrific teacher who is having a midlife revival instead of a crisis. She injects life into the group every time she comes out. I think you should call her back after work and say I was angry to hear about her distress, and that if she deviates one inch from last evening, I will come after her divine rear."

"Mickey, that's very crude." Margo was smiling.

I smiled back. "We want her to think in coed terms. The McCullough kid is misbehaving and will break up if there is any more emotional nonsense!"

Suddenly, Emily was in the middle of Margo and me. "Mickey, I need to misbehave!"

I was groping her rudely when Priya appeared in her bikini, with lotion and a towel. "Is sunning permitted in the middle of this misbehavior?"

"Only if I get another one of those kisses you applied yesterday."

Almost a minute later, she stepped back from the three of us and said, "You sure do know how to get a girl's juices going. If Emily gets to misbehave, so do I. By the way, I want you to know we have approval for the site development and foundation. I am sending copies of the foundation plans to several contractors with a request for bids by the time we get back."

Emily reached out, gathering the slim body to her chest. "Priya! You are a wonderful helper. Keep going full steam ahead, I will line up the necessary funds one way or the other."

The four of us collected our wits and started on the various chore lists. As she walked away, Margo said, "Husband, that talk was just what I needed this morning."

I clutched her hand and pulled us together. "Thank you. "We are bonded?"

"Yes, even without the marriage certificate."

I laughed and fisted my bride-to-be.

At lunchtime, Cait and Naomi had a trip planning report for the group. "We are your navigation team, but Naomi is handling the meteorology, and I am doing the grubby highway stuff. We will provide periodic reports, but we do expect to be treated as professionals."

They dissolved in a fit of giggles, but finally sat up and gave their reports. Naomi said, "December is a month for storms, but the next three days look fairly calm. There will be fog along the coast, but not clear whether it will sit on the ground or not. At the end of the week, on the way back, things look more difficult."

We clapped and Naomi blushed. Cait said, "The good weather allows us to consider deviations from a straight line. Mickey wondered about the south side of Rainier, but it adds several hours of windy roads to the regular route over Snoqualmie Pass. Because of the forest, we probably would not get views of the mountain. It may be boring on the Interstate, but I recommend we get there and get our business accomplished before we consider goofing off."

More clapping. I said, "Certainly no goof offs in this group." Laughing voices said, "Just one goof off in chief!"

As we walked away from the table, Susan said, "I looked everywhere for chains, but not there. Maybe the first owners were scared of snow and never went in that kind of weather."

Grabbing her hand, I replied, "Neither of us is really checked out on your vehicle. Why don't we go down to the RV lot and get some advice? Maybe they will solve our chain problem for us."

"Trip devils," I asked, "do you want to come along and get checked out on the RV? Might come in handy sometime."

"Yes sir. Might come in handy sometime." What a handful, the smirks were awful. I growled and they scrambled up the steps.

Downtown, I said hello to Dennis, the man who had sold the used vehicle to Susan a few weeks ago. Pressing several twenties into his hand, I said, "These women and I would like to get your special training on how to check everything on this RV before going on a trip. We also need instruction on the chains issue."

Things were slow, and Dennis thought some quick cash for telling us what he already knew was a great idea. For the next hour, we received a tutorial on the fine points of RV maintenance and what to do when things broke. Some you could carry your own spares for, and some you just gave in and called the tow truck. Dennis had a full repertory of stories about the incredibly dumb things that owners did to their vehicles. Cait kept giving me a sharp poke in the butt whenever she thought I might do one of those things. About chains, Dennis said, "You have duals in the rear, but chains are only needed on the outer pair most of the time. In the worst, worst case the highway patrol will require chains both front and rear. I would caution against driving in those conditions. Even truckers find a motel when it closes in real bad."

This time it was Naomi. "A motel, Uncle Mickey. You hear that?" I hoped Dennis did not see the sexy look she gave me when she said motel.

"Dennis," I said, "these two experts are handling trip routing and weather. Susan and I rely on them completely. If they say we need a motel, that is the way it is going to be." The girls looked embarrassed. Dennis smiled.

With a stop for groceries, we started back to Emily's. I asked, "What do you think? Can we be trusted to take this thing over the mountain to Seattle?" Susan and I looked at the girls, half serious.

We got a half serious reply. "If we get our act together and get on the road, tomorrow will be a snap. Of course, you have to tend to driving and not molest the passengers!"

Chapter 23 - The RV Earns Its Reputation

In the morning, we were up in the dark at five, packing and loading while a hot breakfast was prepared. I was repeatedly poked and elbowed as I tried to help. "We are not helpless! Check the tires and the generator! Open the luggage compartment. Are the tanks empty or full as they are supposed to be?"

I started kissing back and things got mushy. "Damn, Mickey, a real road trip!"

Unbelievably, I was driving away at seven, with six excited passengers. Susan had placed Cait with her programmed Google Maps phone in the shotgun seat, from whence my every turn was micromanaged.

At Edith's house, our last passenger was on the curb with duffel. I hopped out and dealt with the bag while she climbed up to a warm welcome. She hugged Susan. "I can't believe we are off. This is such a fantastic idea and you are the hostess with the mostest!"

We headed up the freeway toward Ellensburg. An easy two hours later, I pulled into the rest area at Snoqualmie Pass summit. The passengers dashed out into the December chill in their down vests. They were all hyper, dancing around and pounding on the driver. I grabbed Naomi, "Your weather forecast is perfect. Look at that mountain sunlight!"

Cait hip checked me, complaining, "And the route finder? She doesn't get any credit?"

I flipped her over my shoulders and she screamed to be let down. I said, "You got us here in good order. Now you have carte blanche to give orders for the rest of the trip."

"No, no! That is Emily and Edith's job. They have found a place for us and the RV too."

Less than two hours later, I was pulling into an RV park in Bothell, on the north side of Lake Washington and the university. The navigation from Cait had been perfect. I mouthed at her, "Thanks a million." She blew me a kiss with a big smile.

Edith was on the phone to a classmate who lived on the north side and had a neighbor who rented her vacant parents' house to people who could be trusted. It also turned out that the owner of the RV park arranged for passenger vans for people who could be trusted. There it was, 12 passengers large, parked next to our checkin.

Susan and I decided to stay behind for some maintenance and cleanup on the RV, sending the others ahead.

"I suppose, like the other day with Margo, there has to be sex before work?"

The hot loving kiss went on and on. This was more than fucking. It was more than author-agent. We stood in the aisle of the vehicle, pressed together and breathing quietly, enjoying a special closeness.

"Damn, Mickey, I've never felt like this with a guy before." I kissed her ear and said softly, "What we have is so fragile. I can think of a dozen things that would totally derail us..."

Her head popped up with a smile. "No derailments, right?"

I mumbled, "No derailments," and got to work on connecting the tanks. After an hour, Susan called for a pickup and I told the park owner we would probably check in every day but not live in the RV while we were in town.

Priya drove up in the van, smiling ear to ear. "I am the only one with recent driving experience in Seattle!"

I put Susan in the passenger front seat and sat behind the driver with a sudden inspiration.

"You are also the only one recently enrolled. When we get back, I am ordering everyone into school clothes. You are taking us to several university joints. We are celebrating your birthday, and also your last chance to act up for a while. Your parents are coming to visit next week. He is in the Indian Foreign Service, on his way to a new assignment at the United Nations, and very self important."

I pulled her hair, "You do know how to act up?"

"Mickey," she screeched, "you are truly awful. I've always been the mousey extra careful Indian girl, and now I am liberated! You are responsible for not letting my small body get falling down drunk!"

My idea got a warm reception at our rented house, which was roomy and comfortable. Even more so when I announced that we were rowdy grad students from the Poli Sci department, who had been out protesting all afternoon. Cait and Naomi descended on me. "We not only got in, we are instant grad students! What a very very fine idea!"

I whispered to Margo, "Tell Emily and Edith neither of them is allowed to be the designated driver. They are aunts to one of the grad students, and enjoying a fling in Seattle."

Margo whispered back, "What am I?"

Thinking fast, I said, "You are from the Ellensburg school system, recently promoted to Principal, and having a night out before your workshop for new Principals starts on Monday."

She said, "I love your stories. I can actually be a new Principal, don't you think?"

Voices said it wasn't fair for me to be the designated driver. I told them that I had promised Susan to stay sober until my research and the final chapter of the novel were finished.

Susan said she was going to beat me for telling outrageous fibs. I told her to get into her coed clothes.

It was a crazy fun evening. Priya whispered in my ear that she was such a retarded female that she didn't know beans about drinking spots. But she got on her phone and got directions to one, and that turned into several. Loud music and dancing. Strong beer, but not for Mickey. All the women got attention, especially Cait and Naomi, whose dance gyrations were a sight. In addition to driving, I got to use muscle on several over attentive frat types. We dragged back to the house after midnight, still giggling but limp.

Margo grabbed me in a boozy death grip and said no straying, I was hers. I thought it cute that her territorial urges were so restrained that it took several strong beers to bring them out. I was especially attentive when she insisted that my cock find a home in a juicy pussy that needed him. Or so she whispered loudly.

Cait was going by the door and wandered in to swat both of us and ask when seconds would be available. I reached out an arm but was stopped by a single harsh "no" from Margo. Cait uttered a surprised yelp and scampered away.

My betrothed was about to scream into the darkness when I stuffed a corner of the sheet into her mouth and drove harder. She came, more than once, and fainted in my arms. So much for tipsy love, I said to myself.

On an unusually bright Sunday morning for Seattle, Margo groaned. "Am I supposed to remember last night?"

"Better if you didn't, lover."

"You got us home in one piece, so I couldn't have been that much of a bad girl?"

Walking out the door to the bathroom down the hall, I saw Cait coming and said back into the room, "I think you had better check with Cait. She was your primary victim." The two of us fisted as we passed. I distantly heard more groans from the bedroom.

There was a queue for the bathroom. I didn't have anything on and wondered if I should go back for my briefs. Before thought could turn to action, the roommates had me sandwiched.

"I'm going to talk to the house mother, Emily. We can't have males, especially naked males, above the first floor!"

One of them was squeezing my ass, and the other had a firm grip on a hard cock.

I asked, "Did guys ever get above the first floor? Naked guys?"

"All the time. They would get into the beer at their house and decide to go on the prowl. Our house mother was the sweetest woman alive, but horny as all get out. One of them would stop by to entertain her while the others sneaked up the stairs. Our sorority was very popular."

They were still in their nighties, allowing me liberties and laughing. I said, "This was not part of the curriculum your mothers thought you were pursuing?"

Emily giggled. "Goodness no. One time I opened my mouth at home about condoms and my mother was very upset. To make it worse, I asked her if it was better for me to be pregnant or to know how to put a condom on my boyfriend. She was completely undone."

Priya was next to us, listening closely. "My mother would have turned me over to my father for a beating if she ever heard any of that."

I put my arm around her shoulder. "There are still parts of the world where women are treated like property."

Three fists landed on my chest. "But not in Mickey's world!"

Sensing a moment, I asked, "How do I get off not having to worry about condoms?"

Silence. Finally, Edith said, "You are a great lover and your cock does things to us. Special things that are worth our making sure we are protected without latex..."

I lifted her with a hand between her boobs and between her thighs. "Whoop! Whoop! I am the luckiest guy around!"

I was beaten, as all of them thanked Edith for getting what they felt out in the open. Margo stepped into the middle of the group standing in the hall and said, "Cait tells me I was very territorial last night. I need to apologize. He is for sharing. I love him dearly."

All of a sudden things were teary and I crept away to do coffee.

On Monday morning, everyone was conscious that we needed to head back to Yakima by Thursday noon if we wanted a stop at Mount Rainier. Margo and Edith were going to accompany Cait and Naomi to the university Admissions Office for a 9:30am appointment. All four were nervous but busy reassuring each other that an interview was not cause for panic.

Emily and Susan were going to tour the campus, which was full of new buildings since Emily's undergraduate days. Priya would take the same cab on her way to the Architecture Department and her advisor. I suggested lunch at Pike Street and volunteered to get a reservation while visiting the Museum of Flight down near what originally was Boeing Field on the south side of town.

Inside the museum, I found the B-17 amidst dozens of other aircraft. The signage said the plane was built in 1944 just a short distance away in Plant 2. But never went on a combat mission, although it did spend time in England. Its survival for over sixty years since the end of the war was the result of many civilian assignments, which kept it in flying condition, plus a corps of dedicated museum volunteers.

I visualized Tom coming out to the assembly line with a fist full of paperwork, consulting with the engineers who would shortly take a new plane airborne for flight tests and transfer to another site for final steps. With more than ten thousand built since 1940, the work was routine, but still full of detail. A small mistake could kill a flight crew.

Tom had been offered a more exciting assignment on the B-29 line, but turned it down, trying for a transfer to the team working on postwar designs, especially those involving jet engine power.

After an hour with the B-17, I circled other exhibits, my head juggling the final pieces of the novel. As Susan predicted, the puzzle was falling into place. I smiled to myself, glad to have some rush in my brain after long hours with no progress.

I found a latte in the coffeeshop and did checking for a lunch place. Time to splurge, I said to myself. You have seven wonderful companions, who deserve special treatment. There were many popular restaurants, all with lots of waiting at busy times. Spending money I didn't have, it seemed the historic Fairmont Olympic was the best choice. I texted this to everyone and reserved a table in the fancy Georgian Room.

From various directions, my lady friends arrived on time, smiling and impressed by the location.

"Ladies," I announced, "it is appropriate on this occasion for us to dine in comfort, don't you think?" Edith and Emily looked at each other and I knew I had been outed. Throwing caution to the winds, I ordered champagne all around, telling the waiter that today was a special reunion for my aunts, who were graduates of the university, and knew we were sitting on the site of the original location of the school.

Cait and Naomi did their best to look grown up and were not carded. I smiled beneficently. Cait whispered, "You will suffer later."

I lingered over the bubbly and accompanying fresh oysters, knowing there was an impatient pair of would-be students wanting to tell their story.

Using my most impassive face, I finally inquired, "How did your interview go?"

They had me. "Oh, it was so dreadful! They asked all sorts of impertinent questions like what attracted us most to the University of Washington."

"So, it's over, is it? Where else do you plan to apply?"

Emily intervened in front of outraged looks. "You stop that, Mickey. We had a marvelous time. Edith and I got as many questions as the girls. Their scores were 1365 and 1280. Both of those are in the upper ten percent of applicants. We said that we only wished they were our own daughters."

Everyone was smiling and I proposed a toast. "To the new admits!" The guests at the next table raised their glasses too. A low chant continued, "Admit, admit, admit."

There was a lot of clapping and the students rose for a blushing bow. The rest of us did as well. Margo pulled my hair and whispered, "You devil. This is the perfect location for our lunch. How did you find out?"