Don't Wait Any Longer

Story Info
A peeping tom gets what he's looking for.
2.4k words
4.67
18.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
175 Followers

Don't Wait Any Longer

Greetings, lictors. It's so good to post something here after a few years, I wrote this like two years ago. Sometimes staring isn't enough, an invitation can make the difference. Big thanks to my good friend Ravishing_Ridge, for his patience and dedication polishing this story; and believing in its quality, although I think you were exaggerating hehehe. If not explicitly said, all characters are +18, unless another number is written.

Perry was sitting on the front stairs of his house. He had been there for a couple of hours already, those who saw him doing nothing could not explain how a couple of hard-working and responsible parents had such a lazy boy for a son. However, Perry's real reason for being there had a name, Sheela.

She was his neighbor. A delicious 27-year-old chocolate dessert, abundant curly black hair and plenty curves. The young man put a lock of blond hair behind the ear with an almost feminine move and breathed a little impatient, her voluptuous and commanding presence was an essential dose of adrenaline to feel good on any day and she was a little later than usual.

However, the long wait would be worth it because three houses away, a taxi stopped by and Sheela got out. Although far away, Perry couldn't help but sigh and a slight tingling invaded his lower abdomen. The exotic black hair of his dazzling neighbor waved by the soft wind and walking slowly and elegantly, it was a taunting scene for him, she walked the short distance to the door.

The boy moved. He walked along the sidewalk like anyone would in the middle of the evening, enjoying some fresh air, but as he approached Sheela's house, he rounded the garden and slipped between the fence and some bushes. He kneeled out of sight and crawled toward her room window.

With adrenaline overflowing, his heart beating hard inside him, Perry gave a quick look and there she was. Undressing in the privacy of her room, he peered through a gap in the curtains. Watching her avidly as she sensually slid the tank top over her head, exposing her huge tits. They were large, with dark areolas each crowned by a pierced nipple. Perry's breath swelled and he continued spying, hidden from the sight of others and his hot neighbor.

Next she dropped her pants. Perry bit his lips lewdly as he admired the long, thick legs of his ebony goddess, each one seemingly double the size of his own. Perfect, flawless and smooth. Sheela sat down for a moment on the bed and ran her hands all the way up and down her legs, just like she always did. The only clothes remaining were her tiny black panties, lost between her fleshy and firm butt.

Taking some time, her hands caressed her sleek abdomen until they reached her generous bust, fondling her breasts. Despite not being able to hear her, Perry could swear she let out a moan of pleasure while doing so. The young man felt becoming more and more uncomfortable. So, giving a quick and nervous look around, he unzipped and whipped out his friend.

Sheela stood up and the boy knew it was time. Slowly, the beautiful woman yanked down her panties, while he was admiring that glorious moment. A dark flaccid cock now hung between her thighs. In that state, Perry calculated it was around 6 inches, bigger than his own at its peak. The panties fell down her feet and with a quick flick of her foot, she tossed them across the room.

Her shiny of dark meat had impressed him since the first time. He couldn't contain himself any longer, one hand went to his throbbing cock and he could feel his tip was already sticky from all the pre-cum. Sheela, unaware that he was spying on her with a mischievous gaze, sat on her bed again and began jerking off slowly, as she always did after a long day of work.

Her cock engorged and grew, both in length and girth. It was easily over 9 inches and as thick as a soda can. While one of her hands worked her meaty holepuncher, the other massaged and squeezed one of her tits. Simultaneously Perry delighted his senses with such a magnificent view, regretting only the uncomfortable position and location required here.

She kept on going, just like Perry, but a couple things happened. Firstly the boy straightened up a bit, emboldened by his successful observation, leaving much of his head visible from inside the room. Even sticking his tongue out as he jerked off without shame, dominated by lust. Following this, Sheela happened to glance towards the window and saw the poorly-hidden face of her young neighbor, a dumb grin accompanied wide eyes full of desire.

For a moment he did nothing. Perry was unaware he had been caught red-handed, continuing his frantic handjob. But he was surprised when she stood up, the thick and throbbing object at the center of his desire now pointing proudly at him. She walked towards the window and slid it open; only to find him standing frozen with his dick in his hand, paralyzed by shame.

Sheela looked down on him in shock and disbelief. Perry could only see the huge schlong in front of him, rock hard and twitching. Then his eyes travelled upwards to meet her glittering dark brown eyes, immediately settling on his erection, the obvious sign of his pleasure.

Both remained silent, unable to react. A second feeling suddenly reached his brain and knob, fear. His cock quickly went limp and panic overcame over him in a wave. Looking at Sheela's face, he found to his bewilderment she was now smiling. Smiling?

"Wow, wow. I guess you're the one who's been spying on me all these months. I think the wait is over for you," she said and reached under his arms, pulling him through the opening like he were a blow-up doll. Within seconds Perry was standing in her room as she closed the window.

Perry was speechless. He didn't know what would happen, however; Sheela didn't waste a second and immediately began to disrobe him.

"I was wondering how long I would be giving you free shows."

"W-wait..." Perry hesitated but did not resist when she pulled down his underwear.

"We'll have more time to chat later, I guess..." she assured and threw him on the bed.

He had long admired Sheela's beauty and the powerful shaft between her legs, currently still fully erect and dripping pre. An important detail sprung to the forefront of his mind.

"I-I'm a virgin..." Perry confessed and couldn't help blushing a little.

Sheela smiled ear to ear.

"Now that's good to know," she pointed out and without hesitation she grabbed a bottle of lubricant from her nightstand.

Smearing a generous glob of lube on her fingers, she began to apply it on his ass. Perry sighed and started getting a little anxious. He would finally give his virginity to his neighbor. Something he'd fantasized about for so long, was about to happen. This maybe wasn't how he'd hoped to start off their relationship, but it didn't matter now.

Sheela pressed her finger first inwards, to begin stretching out his hole. She bit her lip hearing his feminine moans, then quickly followed with second and third finger, rubbing circles inside him; going in and out with little resistance. Although for her massive pole, it probably wouldn't be enough. She wanted to make him gasp like he never had before.

Applying a reasonable layer of lube to her cock, it looked huge, shiny and intimidating. Dragging her bottom-boy to the edge of the bed and spreading his legs apart. Sheela got closer, her slick head rubbing between Perry's spread cheeks, he breathed slowly in anticipation.

"Go slow... please..." he requested.

"I promise not to hurt you, but I may not be able to contain myself.

I want to fuck you into the ground..." Sheela smirked.

Caressing his chest and stomach, Sheela pressed her tip against his pucker and Perry gasped, feeling that monster trying to take his virgin hole. The boy opened his mouth silently and after a couple attempts, he could feel the tip of her cock pop inside.

"Gosh...it's so big!" Perry groaned in a strangled voice.

"Just relax honey. You'll enjoy it soon..." Sheela promised, remaining still, to help him get used to her girth.

She pulled out a bit and then pushed it back in, repeating the same process over and over. Adding more pressure, she plunged in a little more of her ebony sausage. Perry closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, he realized he forgave himself for peeping as he now felt deeply content; his ass loaded full of girl-cock and Sheela's eyes rolled back, relishing the tightness and warmth of Perry's virgin hole.

"It's half way... you're so tight, dear. We're going to enjoy every second..." she affirmed, choked voice.

Only half way? Perry thought, he felt more girlcock than man and wasn't sure he could take any more. Sheela consciously and patiently sank her thick shaft deeper, pausing or withdrawing a little at Perry's slightest discomfort. Taking her womanhood to the base would be a real challenge for him, she knew how thick she was and it would hinder her desire to fully bury herself in him. Sheela calmed the boy for what was coming.

"I need you to be very relaxed, or it's gonna hurt..." she reminded him again.

Without giving him time to answer, Sheela finished burying her huge ladystick into his ass. Perry's eyes widened as he felt completely invaded by black cock, his sphincter stretching to the max. His neighbor's pelvis pressed firmly against his cheeks and thighs. She remained stationary, stretching out as much as possible and provoking new sensations in the boy that paled in comparison to the initial pain of losing his virginity.

"Damn... your ass feels incredible. This'll be a two-way street when I'm done..." Sheela assured.

Perry moaned and howled a bit, trying to get away from her grip but his neighbor held his legs in the air, sawing her big cock in and out of his ass. She withdrew most of her dick slowly, only to push it back in balls deep. Perry sighed and his own dick throbbed slightly, erecting to Sheela's delight. She continued thrusting her shaft in and out rhythmically, rolling her hips as the speed of her plowing swelled.

"Oh fuck, yes, keep going... ah..." Perry gasped, his fists clenched.

"Oh yeah baby. This what you wanted, isn't it? To get fucked by a real dick, huh?" Sheela moaned, digging her fat dick all the way in, pulling out halfway and shoving deep inside with the same returning thrust, stretching and conquering his ass.

The boy's heart was beating fast. He looked at the nude ebony goddess before him, while she opened his asshole with her huge pipe. Arching his neck back, Perry let out a long, high-pitched moan of pure ecstasy as he felt his insides burn, his sphincter tightening around Sheela's cock, like he didn't want to let her go; the curvy woman was pumping his ass harder now with shorter, faster thrusts; her large, full balls slammed hard against his buttocks in an endless cycle of lust. His gasps, her moans and powerful thrusts were the only things they could hear in the room.

"Harder... harder... fuck me harder...!" Perry begged his beautiful neighbor. She smiled and fucked him all the way deep, then she stopped and put one of her strong legs on the bed, made him lean on his back and shoulders, placing one of his legs over her shoulder and started thrusting her hips downward into him.

She was moving intensely. Her testicles slapped hard against his cheeks, drops of precum fell from his half-erected cock and flung onto his abdomen and chest. Perry became overexcited having her close to him, he loved the expression of pleasure on her as she dicked him all the way, he only kept moaning and begging for more of her black monster.

"Yeesss... fuck...you're mine, bitch!" Sheela grunted breathlessly, making circles with her hips to send bigger waves of pleasure to Perry, his eyes were blank, the pleasure was beyond his expectations.

Plunging her cock deep in his bowels, Sheela gave Perry a long, wet kiss that left him breathless. They both gasped in unison, still looking at each other, she winked at him and without taking her cock out, Sheela lifted him off the bed and she fell on her back with a slight crunch, she let out a giggle.

On top of her and impaled on her schlong, Perry played with her tits like he was possessed. He sucked, licked, and bit without remorse, Sheela moaned in ecstasy, at the same time stroking his hair and teased him to enjoy her body. The boy pulled her pierced nipples, sucked on one breast like a baby yearning for her breast milk and massaged the other with his hand. Sheela placed her hands on his round butt and squeezed it hard, spanking several times that echoed in the silence and left her hands marked on his pale skin.

Sheela fucked his ass again at a frantic pace. Her cock went in and out non-stop, her balls went up and down incessantly, pounding his butt hard and Perry's moans turned into screams of pleasure that surely were heard by the neighbors... and who could say if his parents didn't? Nothing mattered anymore, what he had fantasized for so long was now happening and he gave up completely to the sensual and fleshy lips of his neighbor, in a wild and lustful kiss while she continued penetrating his ass deep and hard.

This lasted for many minutes, their embraced bodies were covered in sweat. Sheela grunted and gasped, her orgasm was close and Perry was craving every drop of her cum. Her delicious spunk he was building up in her, using his ass and now it was time to get his thick hot reward.

"Please... cum in my ass... give me all your cum!!" Perry begged with exhausted voice.

"I'm gonna fill you with my cum, I'll make you my bitch!" Sheela exclaimed in response.

Hugging his waist, the woman plunged her cock deep inside, while her testicles contracted, spurting jets and jets of hot, thick cum. At the same time, Perry couldn't hold back his loud moans, reaching his own orgasm between their bodies as his ass began taking her load. When his climax diminished, Perry closed his eyes and sighed, resting his face on one of Sheela's breasts. She placed her hand on his head with a mischievous smile.

"Not bad for a peeping tom..." she commented in low voice and spanked his ass again.

Liver96
Liver96
175 Followers