Doomed, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if it knew what it was doing, she could still feel a primal side to it, the soft growls thrumming against her vulva, the occasional thrashing of its tongue, and the gentle pricking of its sharp, claw-like nails as it held her aloft. But that only seemed to add to her pleasure, much to her dismay.

It wasn't long before she felt its tongue wriggling carefully at her cervix, not applying more pressure than needed, though it was still a somewhat intense sensation for Katarina, gasping and whining when its tip twisted slowly and firmly against that inner ring of muscle.

It felt like a slimy tendril was trying to carefully burrow its way into her womb. But it retreated before any such invasion could occur, instead once more exploring the rest of her pussy... by doubling back on itself, twisting into a crude corkscrew, and stretching out her walls rather thoroughly. If it weren't for her position, she would've been desperately grasping at the thing's head for leverage, clinging onto it to ride out its intense oral, but she had to support herself against the rock her upper back was pressed against.

It was once more tonguing her spot, and this time, it wasn't withdrawing, going all in on trying to push her over the edge. She whined and shuddered, trying to ride out the pleasure, but it was too much. The shivering spread to even her fingers, and then, her willpower crumbled, and she loosed a scream of ecstasy that echoed throughout the crags around the foot of the mountain.

She bucked hard against the monster's face, shuddering and jerking her hips as her hands threatened to slip against the rock face.

The creature's grip on her was all too secure, pulling her tight against its lips so it could drink down her small surge of fluids, thrashing its tongue about inside her rippling, shuddering pussy, keeping her orgasm going on as long as possible, to the point Katarina started to beg.

"Please, please, it's too much!"

It didn't listen. Or couldn't understand her, and it was near impossible to get more words out of her mouth after.

Mercy finally came after several long, intense moments of ecstasy, the creature easing off its suckling, and slowly withdrawing its tongue from her pussy, earning a final whine from her with a parting brush against her clit.

It growled, and licked slowly up her belly, its long tongue on display for her. Then, she was pulled away from the wall, and hugged tight against its armoured chest, the heat from the chest piece's glowing core hot against Katarina's chest. One arm wrapped around her waist, the other her upper back and head, hand gripping her skull so she couldn't look away, especially not when it forced her into a lurid, assertive kiss, that long tongue snaking into her mouth, wrapping hers up with dominance. It was then that she felt something... rising, against her upper calves, prodding her legs beneath the loincloth it wore. She was not confused as to what it was. But she was in disbelief about it. And somewhat afraid, knowing this thing no doubt intended to indulge itself, after giving her such exquisite cunnilingus.

But she wasn't sure she could take it. Not after how rough the creature got towards the end.

She would have a little to wait before then, at least, the monster slithering its tongue all about her mouth, pressing against her cheeks, tasting them, exploring around her gums, beneath her tongue, before gliding over the back of it to invade her throat.

She gagged a little, her reflex not all that sensitive, so it had little trouble slipping into her gullet and twisting about to taste her walls.

Such a deep kiss... Katarina's eyes rolled back a little, watering from the depth of its tonguing. She'd never experienced something like this. To feel such a slippery, flexible muscle exploring her throat... it weakened her deeply. She twitched meekly, feeling like she was having the life drained out of her, every breath tricky and flinching, her throat convulsing around the tongue, the walls pushing against its slipping length.

Once some uncertain point of satisfaction had been reached, the monster pulled its tongue back from her mouth, and the kiss was released, Katarina taking a gasping breath of air, shivering and coughing lightly. She could taste its saliva still... a strange, but not unpleasant flavour...

It seemed to give her a few moments to rest, and then, she felt herself placed on the ground. But it was not release, the firm hand to her head remaining, though now it moved to the top of her head.

She was pushed down to her knees, and made to look up.

With its other hand, it pulled its loincloth away, revealing that throbbing erection to her eyes, which widened at its sight. It was such... a strange, but exquisite looking penis. It looked like a circumcised man's, but a deep red hue, with subtle ridges along its top side, just visible from her position, the glans slightly longer and subtly tapered, small nubs ringing the corona, and bumps in the flesh along the sides and underbelly, particularly pronounced on the cord that ran the length of the cock's bottom. It wasn't enormous, but it was proportional to its lanky height... though not quite to its skeletal frame, thick enough to fill any woman plentifully. And at its base hung a set of heavy, leathery but smooth balls that seemed to twitch occasionally. A droplet of precum formed on the top, and dripped down onto her face, making her flinch.

It growled, and bent its legs to lower its erection until it was resting against her face, a fierce heat racing through its throbbing length. It made her shiver, especially now that she was able to smell its masculine musk. In the back of her mind, she was trying to fight this, trying to resist giving in to this wretched beast, but it had given her such wonderful pleasures already, and she felt so weak and aroused. And something about its smell made the arguments to fight less compelling. The logical part of her considered that maybe it was an influencing effect. She believed it... but she couldn't fight it, even though she knew she should've.

It began to rock its hips, rubbing that heavy cock against her face, sliding up against her nose, far enough its balls pushed against her chin. Then a little further, draping that heavy sack against her face, giving her quite the nose full of its musky aroma. It wasn't quite bestial, it was something else. Not extremely potent, but pleasant. It pushed her head into that space where scrotum met penis, rubbing her countenance to its hanging jewels, before pulling back once more and dropping just an inch or so more.

Now its cock was in front of her face, twitching and leaking its precum. She huffed, knowing what it wanted. She wasn't sure she could fit that cock in her mouth, but fighting was going to get her nowhere... and perhaps, it would not be so bad, if she relaxed.

She groaned, panted, and then reluctantly opened her mouth, unfurling her tongue to curl up its tip, tasting its hot, creamy precum, an unexpectedly tolerable flavour. It growled in satisfaction, the strange, guttural vocalisations sounding somewhat human when it was calmer.

However, it did not have endless patience it seemed, for after a few licks, it tugged on her head, and forced her lips around its tip. But it seemed to have some 'mercy' for her, going no further, letting her work on its thick tip. She was surprised by its taste, unusual, strong, not repulsive though. 'Masculine' was about the only word she could use to describe it, and that wasn't really a flavour. Regardless, her tongue crudely explored around the edges of its corona, discovering that the nubs were firm, but pliant, bending with a modest amount of force.

She gently bobbed her head, lips struggling to clasp to its girthy tip, Katarina certain it wasn't her first sucked cock, but less certain that she had much experience, the surfacing memories too vague to reveal much to her.

When she could get a proper seal, it seemed to greatly please the monstrous man, soft grumblings emanating from its throat.

Precum dribbled onto her tongue, and rolled down the back into her throat.

But after a while, she felt it pull on her head, and force her a little deeper onto its cock. She had to breath through her nose, but that ensured she kept inhaling its scent, subtly encouraging her to go further.

She groaned a little, and waggled her tongue to the underside of its glans, between the edges of the bottom cleft of its tip. As she slid further on its mast, feeling her jaw stretch just a little - it wasn't impossibly thick, but it required a little on the spot relaxing of her jaw to take comfortably - until she was halfway down its length, its tip just about ready to slide into her throat.

There, it began to thrust its hips slowly, pulling back and forth, making her take that cock. But every now and then, it stopped, and moved her head instead, carefully but firmly moving her as it desired, sometimes even tilting her skull so its glans pressed against her inner cheeks, bulging them out.

It then resumed its slow thrusting, though it was moving faster now, enough that its balls were swinging and the nubs, bumps and ridges of its cock were gently catching at her tongue and teeth.

Precum oozed constantly from its head, leaving her mouth slick with its flavour, adding additional lubrication to her already wet mouth.

Slowly but surely, it plunged its member deeper into her mouth, starting to take her throat, tilting her head back and angling its hips, rising up a little, so it could take the best angle to stuff her gullet.

She began to gag, but it wasn't as severe as she expected, no explanation available to her as to why. Maybe it was its musky aroma, it seemed to have an effect on her.

Still, it was difficult getting air into her lungs as that not-inconsequential rod of meat slid until its hips were pressing against her face and its heavy balls were against her chin.

It lingered, growling softly, feeling her gagging walls flex against its member for a few moments, Katarina just about ready to try and fight to dislodge the cock just so she could breathe, but it slid back enough for her to get a breath in through her nose.

She had to time it right, because the creature seemed all too eager to plunge back into her throat, using enough force this time that its groin and its jewels gently slapped against her face.

And yet, despite this force, the member proved nicely sized for her, and despite its textures, it slid rather slickly in and out of her gullet.

It felt... oddly good. And being stuck in close proximity to its crotch, and practically buried in it whenever it thrust forward, left Katarina feeling a little heady, even as she gagged and timed her breathing... though even her reflex was starting to submit.

It started moving faster, and more of that precum trickled down her throat, a smooth, slightly salty but not unpleasant flavour smeared into her tongue.

It'd gained enough speed that now it more forcefully smacked against her face, but fortunately for Katarina, it grew no worse than that, save for one final, fierce thrust against her face, the monster burying its cock in her throat.

It roared hoarsely, and there, she felt its genitals convulse; the cock throbbed, and she felt that sack and the jewels contained within contracting and tugging against her chin, as thick, hot ropes of its infernal cum were pumped down into her stomach.

There was so much, she could feel it filling her gut, and feel its warmth spread beyond the walls of her stomach.

It kept pumping, until she couldn't bear it anymore, but once again she was somewhat fortunate, the creature pulling back and sliding its cock free of her mouth, leaving her to cough and hack and fill her lungs with air.

Some of its thick, white seed spattered to the ground, yet most of it had been pumped directly down her gullet, into her belly.

The smell was pungent even then, a thick, masculine musk stronger than its bodily aroma, even around its crotch.

She remained crouched, trying to regain her composure, before looking back up at the creature, who looked down at her with those green eyes.

Somehow, she knew it was not done with her. And unless it had more foreplay in mind, it likely had one plan with its still steely penis.

It bent over and grasped her beneath the shoulders, hefting her up and pulling her close against its body. There, its hands repositioned, one sliding down her back until it cupped her buttocks, supporting her there, the other holding onto her upper back, just between her shoulders.

Its armour was quite hot, the core giving off quite a bit of heat, though nothing Katarina couldn't tolerate for now. Still, her body started to glisten with sweat.

She felt it lower her hips, and that glans pressed against her vulva, pushing against her clit and making her wince.

There was no fighting this, and she had not the strength to fight it.

Its cock jumped with each throb, rubbing against her pussy, teasing between her nether folds, brushing against her clit, all without it moving her hips. Some last minute teasing, perhaps.

She'd certainly grown wet, and she could feel warm precum already freshly oozing from its tip. This thing, it seemed to have barely any recovery period. But it was giving Katarina a small chance to rest. A small one.

It kept teasing her, moving her hips to rub that loosely bouncing cock between her labia, pressing against her entrance and threatening to slide in there and then. But it waited a few moments, grinding her slit against its throbbing helm.

Katarina had loosely wrapped her arms around its bulky chestplate, holding on in anticipation, but now she was getting anxious; she was afraid of the inevitable, but its teasing was driving her to want it to defile her.

Then, after a few tortuous minutes of this teasing, it stopped... and with a wheezing growl, it slowly dropped her hips down upon its spear, impaling her slowly.

A sound, a mixture of pain and pleasure, left Katarina's mouth; pain because it stretched her quite a bit, but pleasure because, as it filled more of her pussy, it pressed against all her spots, the nubs and ridges catching against her folds loosely. And the pain wasn't as much as it could be... she'd endured some preparation, it seemed, when it violated her with its tongue.

Further down she sank upon its cock until she could feel almost its entirety inside of her, her juices saturating its root, its tip almost grazing her cervix. It was so deep, yet those ridges and nubs and bumps ensured it stimulated every part of her, even when it was still; the throbs it made were enough to let its textures impart a light stimulation.

It hissed softly, seemingly enjoying the feeling of being buried to the hilt in her depths... and then it began to move her, tugging her up, Katarina moaning as those nubs, especially around its corona, caught at her folds more strongly than during the insertion, and the other textures press against her spot. It left only its helm inside of her, before pushing back in.

It repeated this, gaining a modicum of extra speed each time, using its hand to roll her hips as fluidly as its steely mast allowed.

Through the haze of pleasure and strain, she realised it wasn't doing anything that really hurt her... rather the opposite. It moved her hips carefully, manipulating her body so it didn't strain her more than needed, despite its roughness. It was pleasuring the both of them, evident by the moans Katarina couldn't keep from flooding out of her mouth.

After its impossible cunnilingus, it sought a return, and fucked her mouth. Now both were loosing the sounds of pleasure, her moans mixing with its hoarse, rough vocalisations, sounding heavy and heated.

Then, it arched its back, bending forward as best it could with its bulky chest plate, all so it could slide the hand between her shoulders up to grasp the back of her head in its long, bony fingers, and grip her skull tightly.

All in order to force its thin lips to hers, invading her mouth with its tongue.

She yelped in surprise, but she had only the strength to cling to its body.

Its tongue was just as invasive in her mouth as it had been with her pussy, relentlessly exploring the nooks and crannies, sliding around her teeth and gums, gliding over her own tongue - which reluctantly began to lick back - and teasing the top of her throat.

Its lips, despite their thinness, still meshed quite flexibly and luxuriously to Katarina's, the creature a surprisingly adept kisser.

Then, it stopped moving her hips... and began thrusting its own, hips gently smacking against her glutes and thighs, her legs dangling uselessly to either side, before she wrapped them loosely around the creature, feeling her body jolt.

It must have been an awkward thing for it to do, but it showed no discomfort.

After a short while, she felt its tongue glide over the back of hers... and start to invade her throat, its impossible length letting it slither wherever it wished.

But after taking its cock, its tongue was hardly difficult, even if its tentacular flexibility spiralled and swirled against the walls of her throat, pushing against her neck and making it bulge a little from within. She gagged and gurgled, but found it wasn't an unpleasant reaction anymore, not as light as it was from the creature's tongue.

And its eyes... Katarina couldn't look away from those slit pupils surrounded by green. There was an intelligence in them, if not quite human... or not human at all. But it was a lustful desire, to say the least, to take what it wanted, but inflict upon her intense ecstasies in the process. Her pleasure only drove its own.

She... she couldn't keep calling it an it. He was primal, certainly, but she couldn't hold back her moans anymore. He'd beaten her, and now she could feel her climax coming already as it picked up speed.

Perhaps, in this world, the beasts claimed what hapless souls wandered into their midst, and subjected them to all the terrible pleasures they could muster.

She wasn't in the state of mind to consider whether that was better or not than other fates.

His cock kept churning up her insides, leaving her completely frazzled and unable to think on anything more than the pleasure, her eyes rolling back as it kept kissing her.

It was thrusting faster now, her glutes jiggling with each impact, her body jolting, her breasts bouncing as his arched posture left some room between her bust and the heavy bone armour around his torso.

She was going to climax again. Her second. His second. She couldn't even consider the risk of impregnation, she just wanted to reach climax.

She gripped the monster's body tighter, moaning harshly into his mouth, unable to break the kiss even if she wished to, his hand holding her trapped into his kiss.

He started moving faster... and that was when neither could hold on anymore, and achieved climax together, the monster not breaking the kiss even as it bellowed hoarsely into her mouth, enough that she felt her skull thrum from the vibrations.

Hot, burning seed flooded her womb, thrusting his cock hard against her crotch and plugging her womanhood tightly. It was that final, harsh thrust that pushed her over the edge, in fact, Katarina screaming into the gangly monster's mouth as ecstasy took her, and she started spasming. It was intense enough that she soon went limp, arms and legs releasing her partner and dangling loosely, eyes rolling back as she twitched, feeling its little hip jerks jolt her body with each hot rope, its tongue still bulging out her neck.

She almost felt like it was going to bulge out her womb by the time he finally stopped ejaculating. He calmed, slowly, and released her mouth, tongue trailing out over her lips, her tongue meekly following, a strand of saliva sagging between the two muscles.