Doomed, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?!" he protested in startled confusion, but his words went unnoticed as the licking continued, and an unexpected stimulation followed; he never conceived that his rear would prove to be so sensitive and receptive, especially once the head pushed a bit more firmly, and their lips met his pucker, starting to kiss and suckle.

Reflexively he bucked forward, but that just meant he pushed into the mouth of the one taking him over and over, spiralling every now and then.

His moans grew heated, breathy. He was shivering in stimulation.

But things were only set to get more intense when he felt that tongue against his pucker press against it firmly... twisting, worming, digging, all so it could force its way inside his rear.

It prompted an entirely undignified sound from him, one he never conceived of making. And he started breathing hard thereafter, feeling the tongue push deeper, seemingly stretching more than the gaggle of floating heads had demonstrated thus far.

Then, the tip of the head's tongue found something, and applied a firm pressure, and in a moment, he felt a pang of stimulation course through him.

His eyes widened in shock at this entirely new sensation, and the powerful throb that ripped through his member. He felt the pressure inside him building, and a pervasive sensitivity fill his nethers.

The oral he was receiving suddenly felt that bit more intense.

He let out another moan, husky and full of arousal... only for it to be cut off by another of the fiery heads floating before him... and subjecting him to a forceful kiss.

She meshed her lips to his masterfully, twisting her mouth against his whilst tangling her tongue around his own, her eyes half-lidded as she looked deep into his own eyes, as if she were looking him directly in the soul. He couldn't get over how... beautiful her monstrous eyes looked, their burning blue hues mesmerising.

It wasn't enough to take his mind off the pleasures he felt, of course... it just meant he melted deeper into them, as he neared his third orgasm.

He closed his eyes, and let himself be lost in the ecstasy, and came.

He bucked forward, and unloaded what felt like his biggest ejaculation yet into the mouth of the suckling head, who twisted all the way down to his root, to swallow every drop with utter ease.

His entire body was shivering, shaking like a leaf as the bliss wracked him, and the exhaustion finally caught up with him.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally felt his climax ending. His legs buckled, and he fell, though he was nudged backwards by the heads in front of him, falling atop several below him.

He was left panting, and groaning when the head on his cock slipped free with a deliberate tightness and lingering tongue, as did the ones teasing his balls.

He laid on the several floating heads, too weak to do anything else. The kiss was broken, and he was left wondering if this was it.

At least he got to go feeling true ecstasy.

However, the gathered heads had an agenda of their own, he soon discovered, as they all crowded around him and pressed firmly against him... and soon, found himself lifted up into the air, and then carried down into the abyss below, meandered through crags with careful precision, Caleb too exhausted and wracked with post-orgasmic glow to fear the height, only wondering where he was being taken to...